𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒐

By AuteureAngel

~Camila~ "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒏 π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’ π‘ͺπ’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’‚, π’šπ’π’–'𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒓 π’‡π’“π’π’Ž 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕" Camila was... More

Characters and aesthetic
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-Two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Epilogue
-----
New book
Coming soon!!

Thirty-six

16.1K 432 35
By AuteureAngel

"Luciano" I whispered his name shocked by his presence. His dark eyes held no emotions and he looked different, he looked exasperated.

"Grazie mio luna" oh my fuck! His voice that I have missed for so long. It took everything in me not to jump right into his arms and kiss him senselessy but I remembered the reason why I am mad at him.

"You can always count on me Don" ms aurora's voice brought me back to reality and I turned to face her with a look of disbelief.

I should have suspected that there was something odd about her but how could I have suspected when she didn't even give me a clue. Brushing the tears off my cheeks I turned to leave but his hands clasped around my wrist.

I halted my step because of the burning feeling of his touch that ignited my aching heart.

"We need to talk gemma. Aurora you can leave us" without saying a word she left. I still can't believe she deceived me. I struggled to pull out of his hold but damn he was strong. "Let go Luciano"

He roughly pulled me into his chest, his dark eyes burning in anger as he stared at me with clenched jaws.

"I gave you enough time to pull yourself together and you're still being stubborn to listen to me" he seethed out. I hissed angrily and rolled my eyes. I tried to push him away but his hold on my waist was strong.

"What exactly do you want me to listen to Luciano? You said it all that day. You couldn't trust me because I'm just temporary in your life" I struggled to say the last part out because it was hurting me but it was the truth and as they say; The truth hurts

A hard smack landed on my ass making me wince in pain and a moan almost left my mouth but I managed to strain it at the back of my throat.

"The next time you say that I swear to fuck it isn't going to be easy for you'' he growled in my ears.

"It's the truth Luciano, you can't keep lying to me anymore. Let's terminate the contract and move on" deep down I knew it wasn't what i wanted but I have to do it until he assures me of who I am to him.

"Gemma let's just talk an--- "No Luciano we can't keep this game and--- he sighed and shook his head.

"I knew you were going to give me a hard time and choose the hard way" he didn't let me think of what he said I felt a sharp sensation on my neck.

"Luciano w--what did you--- he placed his index on my lips.

"Save your voice for the bedroom dolcezza. Have a good rest cause now I have you in my arms again and I am not letting go"

I didn't get to say a word when darkness consumed my vision.

~~~~~~

Pain shot through my head and my eyelids felt heavy. I struggled and succeeded in opening my eyes. I sat up and looked around only to notice that I wasn't in my hotel suite.

"How did I get he---- memories of the night flashed in my head and I couldn't bring myself to believe he drugged me.

I was about to leave the bed when the door thrusted open. He walked in just a pair of gray sweats, his tattooed chest and abs on full display and I tried my best not to get distracted by it.

"I see you're awake, how are you feeling gemma?" he got into the bed and all the while i kept glaring at him.

"Why did you do it Luciano?" I gritted out. He raked his fingers in his hair and locked his eyes with mine.

"Gemma i gave you an easy option to let us have a peaceful talk but you were stubborn"

"And I said I didn't want to talk to you and still don't want to talk to you, just let me be" I turned my face away but was pulled back by his harsh grip on my chin which made me wince in pain.

"I've tolerated your bratty attitude dolcezza and I won't hesitate to punish you, if I were you I'll watch my tongue" his eyes appeared so evil and for the first time i felt scared of him.

"Luciano y--you are hurting me" I stuttered out with tears flowing down my eyes but I guess he was beyond mad because instead of letting me go he pulled me roughly and kissed me.

The kiss was a harsh and punishing kiss which made tears flow the more.

He pulled away and caressed my lips with his thumb. "Gemma I'm----

"Please leave me alone" I whispered not wanting to see his face. I couldn't believe it was Luciano that hurt me just seconds back.

"Gemma i--- "Luciano please just let me be" I sobbed and pulled the cover off my body and ran to the bathroom leaving him.

~Luciano~

I angrily left her room and banged the door. Why's she being stubborn, I only want to talk her, is it more space she wants? Fuck that! I gave her a month to forget about what happened.

I got to my home office and banged the door shut only to be greeted by the two most annoying people I dreaded to see. They were sitting on my couch laughing at my state.

"If you two don't get the fuck out of my office I swear i--- "Shoot us? My annoying brother completed and I glared at him.

"How did your plan of talking go Luciano? I bet she kicked your ass out" Russo mocked

"Look I'm not in the mood to listen to all your shits" I seethed and went to sit down in frustration. Kissing her ignited the flames in my heart and I felt complete again but her sobs made my heart ache.

Doesn't she like my kiss and touch again? Fuck! she is really messing with my head.

"Damn! Why's she so stubborn, she told me she was willing to accept what we do then why's she still refusing to talk to me and why's it affecting me so much" I gritted out in frustration cause of how annoyed I was by the whole situation.

As if I wasn't angry already my foolish brother had the guts to come sit on my thighs making me widen my eyes in disgust.

"The fuck dude!"

"C'mon fratello don't tell me you're dumb to see it". I furrowed my brows at what the idiot was talking about.

"Get off me" I growled as I tried to push him off but he wrapped his arm around my neck.

"Luciene I know you are crazy but being gay and with your brother that's just gross'' his face turned soured and he got up from my thighs.

"Good riddance" I mumbled.

"So what are you talking about?" I asked and they looked at each other and sighed.

"And I thought you were the smartest amongst us don Luciano" Russo mocked and I glared at him.

"It's obvious that you love her and that's why you are this affected" luciene said

"Exactly and she loves you too and that's why she is acting that way because she wants the assurance that you love her too" Russo explained and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't understand what you two are talking about, Luciano and love don't go together, I'm not made to love"

They rolled their eyes and Luciene came over to my side. "Listen fratello, if you didn't love her you won't be affected by her wanting to leave you, if you didn't love her you won't be possessive of her, if you didn't love her you would have kept sleeping with other ladies, since Camila came into your life you haven't casted your glance at any other woman and if you didn't love her you wouldn't have turned out to be the psycho you were when she left" what he said made sense but I didn't want to accept it yet.

"Luciano you're smart so think about this before Camila slips out of your hands forever" Russo adviced and they both left.

I slouched lazily on my chair with a deep sigh. I picked up my phone to call her because she's the only one that can pull me out of this misery.

~~~~~

"So what do you think I should do Aurora?" I stayed at the balcony with my elbow resting on the rails.

"Luciano, Russo and Luciene are right. Remember when we were together you weren't really bothered about me leaving you someday because you loved me but you weren't in love with me.

But I can tell Camila is different. Luciano you know I'm not really an expert when it comes to all these stuff but from the little knowledge I know about my gender is that they need to be sure the person they love also return their feelings and Camila loves you.

She worked with me for a week and every time I saw her smile it didn't look genuine, she had pain in her eyes and it's because of you Luciano. Kissing her forcefully and drugging her only pushed her away from you, now you have to win her back"

"If anyone had told me Claudia Aurora Marchessi will be able to give such advice I'd bet all my wealth to prove them wrong"

"Luciano" she called warningly and I chuckled.

"Thank you Mio Luna. So how do i win her back?"

"I was able to give those words of advice doesn't mean I know--- "C'mon aurora you're a woman if you're angry at a guy what will you want him to do for you?"

"Luciano you know I never got the opportunity to have such relationships but from movies and what I see Matilda and José do, I guess buy her flowers, leave morning and night messages, uhm i think take her on a date or something".

"Of course I won't do those cheesy stuff"

"Exactly Luciano. I guess Google will have to help or better still help yourself, I'm hanging up now. One more thing I'm sending Antonia over, goodbye" she hung up not giving me a chance to say anything.

Now I have to think of a way to earn my gem back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.3K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
506K 10.5K 47
TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! - - - - - - Camila Beckett. She promises hersel...
67.2K 786 41
After being kidnapped by a powerful French mafia boss, Laila has no choice but to submit to her new lifestyle. She must learn to love and to trust th...
1.8M 61.1K 39
|Mature Content| β€’β€’β€’ {Editing and Revising in progress} - Highest ranking #59 Romance #2 Chicklit #1 Diversity