Bullied by Magcon//#WATTYS2017

By catie0425

Catie was a normal 16 year old until she is getting bullied by Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, Jac... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
MUST READ
4
5
6
7
8
Authors note
11
12
13
THANKS
14
15
16
17
THANK YOU
19
Read
Anouncement
20
21
A/N
CONTEST!
WINNER
22
23
24
Not an update
The city of love
Why are they back
Magcon Paris Day 1
Convinsing
Choosing
Surprises
People Change
Shoping
New book?
Facts about me
Wedding day
Wedding day part 2
Epilogue
#wattys2017

18

965 21 1
By catie0425

THEY GOT OFF THE FERRIS WHEEL

CATIES POV
I am like in shock right now. I get out of a relationship with Taylor that lasted for about 3 hours so I don't really count that as a relationship. Anyway, me and Cameron are walking hand and head back to the hotel to where we are staying at until I ask Cameron, "Cameron why did you guys bully me?" "Well, I bullied you because I always had a crush on you and I knew you would never talk to me or even give me a chance so I took my anger out on you. I know I sound like a jerk ass but as of now I will never ever hurt you and if I do, I will be the one in pain because I lost someone like you." He said. Tears brimming from my eyes, I ran up to him and give him the biggest hug ever. I pull away and say, "how are we going to tell them we are official?" "We can do it when we are going to our next show." he said. "I love that plan." I told him as I kiss him under the moonlight.

UPDATE!!!!! HOOE YOU ENJOYED💖💖😂😂😘😍💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 134 50
Luna a 17 year old girl bullied by Cameron dallas, Nash Grier every since freshman year but what happens when she goes to Magcon and meets Jack Johns...
9.7K 195 25
Cassandra Grier is an average teenager with average problems. Shes never cared for love because she doesnt want to get hurt. Her younger brothers are...
25.2K 205 26
Madison Dallas. To most people that would sound like a common name but to Cameron Dallas' fans, it's not. Madison is Cameron's little cousin who also...
9.2M 208K 84
Hannah Williams was in 10th grade by then. She has been bullied since 4th grade. She's been through a lot but her sister helped her get through it. A...