๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐ผ

By Wh0reTingzz

"๐•€ ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ, ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•–๐••". More

CopyRights
{s2 p1}
{s2, p2}
{s2, p3}
{s2, p4}
{s2, p5}
{s2, p6}
{s2, p7}
{s2, p8}
AN
{s2, p9}
{s2, p11}
{s2, p12}
{s2, p13}
{s2, p14}
{s2, p15}
{s2, p16}
Lets Talk.
{s2, p17}
{s2, p18}
{s2, p19}
{s2, p20}
{s2, p21}
{s2, p22}
{s2, p23}
{s2, p24}
{s2, p25}
{s2, p26}
{s2, p27}
{s2, p28}
{s2, p29}
{s2, p30}
{s2, p31}
{s2, p32}
{s2, p33}
Hey heyyy
Good News!

{s2, p10}

4.3K 212 63
By Wh0reTingzz

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜
Tampa, Florida
Third Person Pov
September
{22}

Check in 📲

"Kyrie slow downnnn". Kaydence panted as Kyrie roughly slid in and out of her.  She had been overly stressed lately and although this wasn't the usual stress reliever she would get, it's what she wanted.

"uh uh this what you wanted right"? He asked her rubbing her clit in circles as he wrapped his hand around her wrist.

Kaydence watched him amazed, the feeling of him just being inside her was just enough to drive her insane.

"Baby pleaseee". She begged throwing her head back, as Kyrie pushed her legs back more, getting a better view as he bit down on his lip.

"you so wet for me". He chuckled putting his hand around her throat as she smiled, she couldn't even act like Kyrie didn't turn her out.

"you gone take daddy dick like a good girl"? He asked her staring into her eyes, watching her mouth form a O shape.

"I'm talking to you mamas". He said slowly down as Kaydence frowned, seeing her cream on him made him wanna nut right there.

"Baby I'm finna-". Kaydence started to say and before she could finish her legs were shaking.

He flipped her over without warning as Kaydence followed along, giving him a perfect arch.

He smacked her ass a few times before sliding himself in, "fuck". Kyrie mumbled under his breath, he held Kaydence by her waist at a steady pace.

His strokes started off slow and deep making Kaydence eyes roll to the back of her head. "Baby why you doing me like this"? She moaned out.

"cause i love you". Kyrie responded leaning down kissing her neck and then her cheek. He stayed still kissing her as his strokes sped up.

"this pussy so good mama". He told her, "daddy please don't stop". Kaydence begged as he sped up, grabbing a fist full of her hair.

"like this baby"? He asked as he knew he was hitting her spot. "yesssss". Kaydence panted feeling herself about to cum for the third time.

She laid Kyrie down as she kissed from his lips all the way down his chest, she hovered over him as she slid down on him.

"damn Kaydence". He moaned out as she rode him slow with no hands. He put his hands on her waist as he watched. Her face alone would just make him nut so he knew he had to keep it together.

"hol on ma". Kyrie started to say as she sped up, her moans were really music to his ears. She brought him closer to her and she kept a steady pace.

"I love you". She told him as she made intense eye contact with him, "I love you too". Kyrie replied.

"this your pussy daddy". She moaned out as she sloppily rode him, due to the fact they were so close..

"you treat yo pussy so good, she'll never get like this for nobody else". She continued to say.

"oh yeah"? Kyrie asked chuckling tonguing her down, "you gotta let me up mama". Kyrie told her as she frowned. She didn't wanna get up but she knew he was close.

She got up and quickly took him into her mouth, which took Kyrie by surprise. "nasty ass". He told her.
.

.

.

"and when does this have to be built"? Kyrie asked his boss looking at the box he just sat on the desk.

"They would like it built in a couple days but before the week is over is fine". Kyrie boss stated as Kyrie nodded instantly getting to work.

It was about 8:30 in the morning, and Kyrie who had been doing nothing really since he started his job finally had his first project.

He wasn't doing anything all morning but binge watching family guy, so he was more than happy to actually start doing something. 

He was currently about to start building on this air- condition and building the setup for it. So he would take all his pieces and instructions to the room used for that rather than his office.

This particular job he was at if it was small things that were to be built, Kyrie would more than likely do it himself but the bigger things always consisted of groups.

So he met his group in the workroom and they instantly had got to work on it. and Kyrie couldn't lie and say he did not enjoy what he was doing. He was happy he went through with everything.

...

"Kyrie you have a call in your office". One of the assistants said, "excuse me". He said dismissing myself from the group.

"Hello"? Kyrie responded, "boy what you got a phone for if youn use it". Kyrie's mom spoke into the phone.

"mama I'm at work, I got my first project today and I left my phone in the office". He replied truthfully.

"I'm about to get ready to clock out soon. I can call you back when I make it home". He added checking his clock and it was 1:30 and he would be clocking out at 2.

"alright now, make sure you call baby". Carla told him, "I will mama". He spoke before hanging up and making his way back.

The rest of work went smooth for Kyrie, him and his group got along well and they got 2/4 of the project already done.

It was now time for Kyrie to clock out, he gathered all his things and put them in his work bag and made his way out.

"Have a great day Kyrie". The lady at the front desk announced, "you too". He responded. He made his way to his charger throwing his bag to the back.

He cranked his car up as get you by Daniel ceaser played, he chuckled seeing Kaydence lipgloss and eyelashes in his cupholder. In her words it's suppose to let females know that he got a girl already.

He pulled out of the parking lot and made it home and he was in for a rude awakening.

.

.

.

Kyrie watched as the phone rang and he called his mom, Kaydence was laying on his lap on Zillow.

"How she gone tell me to call her and don't answer". He fussed making Kaydence chuckle. "Hol on". Kyrie added with a confused face.

He saw a message from an unknown number as he started to read it. He assumed it was from Tiara saying he was a hypocrite and he don't have to worry about him seeing her child and that he was lame as fuck for what he was doing.

Kaydence felt his body language shift as she got up and read the message herself. Kaydence had grown to not jump to fighting and going crazy about situations.

She learned that her inner peace is more important and nobody could take that from her, "baby". She called out.

"I'm straight mama. I just find that Shit crazy as hell. It ain't even the shit with her, it's the fact she think I got some against her child and I don't". Kyrie explained.

"I understand baby and that's wrong of her to even bring the child into it, knowing what she caused you.". Kaydence stated

They both were more than happy with each other because they weren't losing their minds and getting the first flight back to Tallahassee.

They both knew Tiara was in the wrong for even bringing the child into it, when the issue really not there but if it was it's between the adults.

Kyrie had been trying his best to get himself to the point where he could meet his niece, he had been trying so hard and that's what was making him angry.

He snapped out his thoughts seeing his mama call, "Kyrie I'm gone beat that bitch ass". Carla said.

"Why the fuck she come over here tryna tell me and yo daddy how terrible of a person you are"? Carla stated.

"Came knocking on my door and shit.. I was gone hit that lil ass girl but Khalil was dragging her ass to the car".

"lordd I don't know who raised him because the licks he was putting on her, I should've called the police. Ion feel sorry". Carla chuckled.

"I'm sorry. I know life going so good for you and I don't be to be bringing all the bad energy into yo life. but that bitch is crazy, and now she saying you not gone meet the lil girl".

"nah ma, it's straight that you told me. Life still gone go good for me. That's her ass that's gone be stressing. I got everything I want". Kyrie told her pulling Kaydence closer.

It kind of made Kaydence think of her family situation and what she was gonna do, Kyrie's whole situation is messy and hers is silenced.

She sighed to herself, she was gonna think about it another time instead of stressing herself out. But she did come to the realization that she was gonna have to face her family issues to move on.

"I'm just not gone address it, like y'all been saying when I'm ready to be around her I will ". Kyrie expressed.

"I agree baby, don't do nun you ain't ready for. because I agree y'all should meet but it's yo timing. and she not even allowed on my property. If I get her it's gone be through her daddy". Carla fussed.

"but anyways baby, as you can see it's been a long as day. get you some rest I love you". Carla told Kyrie.

"aight ma, you too and I love you too". Kyrie told his mom as he proceeded to hang up.

.

.

.

Kaydence had made a simple meal for the two which consisted of chicken tenders and broccoli mashed potatoes.

After the two ate, they watched a couple of movies and they were now currently on their way back from making a store run.

Future- turn on me played lowly as Kaydence watched Kyrie drive as well as get a view of the night city, it was always beautiful and never failed to not amaze her.

"Baby I'm horny". Kaydence blurted out, watching Kyrie drive with one hand on the steering wheel, one hand on her thigh and his hoodie on was not for the week.

"how horny"? Kyrie teased, kaydence didn't reply, she simply removed her shorts and then her panties as Kyrie's eyes moved from the road to her continuously.

She faced him as she toyed with her clit as she instantly started moaning, "fuckkk". "Baby why you playing I'll pull this car over on this highway". Kyrie said.

She ignored him continuing to touch herself, her moans and the sounds of her wetness had the tension in the car at an all time high.

"babyy". She moaned sticking a finger inside herself as she watched herself, "daddy I want you to make me cum". She pleaded as she watched Kyrie and stuck her other finger in her mouth.

"Kaydence, did I do this to you"? He asked chuckling as she nodded her hand, she grabbed his hand placing on her lower half as he stuck his fingers in her.

"fuck baby". She moaned out as he massaged her clit as well with his thumb.

"Kyrieee". She panted, "fuck this". Kyrie mumbled pulling into the nearest parking lot as he parked the car practically throwing kaydence in the back.

His mouth instantly connected with her clit, "oh fucckkk". Kaydence cried out. "babyyy". She moaned feeling him enter two fingers in her as he sucked on her clit as he held eye contact with her.

"mmmh". He moaned against her clit which sent vibrations through her body, "you taste soo good". He told her as she weakly smiled.

.

.

.

"you sure you don't want me to buss it"? Kaydence asked after their long shower and they finished their skin care routine and were about to get ready for bed.

"nah, that shit hurt to bad. maybe in a few days". He responded tossing her the phone as she read the message he was showing her.

He had sent Kyrie a screenshot of what Tiara said which the message, "tell yo ho leave me alone".

"and senddd". Kaydence said, "cause a hoe ain't gone ever fix her mouth to try to check you, the fuck". Kaydence added making Kyrie look at her as they both bussed out laughing.

Heyyyyy!

Thoughts...

Guyssss, it's hoco week at my schoollll, your girl part of the court this yearrrrrr! So excited!

To Be Continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 118K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
593K 24.4K 52
"๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐šก๐šŽ๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š—๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ, ๐š–๐š’๐šก๐šŽ๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š—๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ, ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šŽ".
1.5M 73.5K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
60.5K 1.2K 19
" ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ."