HOTEL MANAGER IN ME. (II STOR...

By haruhi_kun

Sometimes money is always the answer to OJ. You'd spend it on something you like and you'd earn it it's all y... More

OUT [REWRITTEN]
SOLD [REWRITTEN]
REHEARSAL
SHOW
WAIT
SICK
HOTEL
ATTEMPT
MEANWHILE
TALK
BOND
CAUGHT
BLIND
SEPARATE
HESITATE
HANDS (PAYJAY)
WAKE UP
MOUTH
FINALE
THANK YOU
funny official art
ALIVE
RETURN
ACTING
DISGUST
REALIZATION
LETTERS
FRIENDS
STEPS
ACCUSATION
MINECRAFT (joke chap)
TREMBLE
DRIFT
EMOTIONS
SMILE
NOTHING
FORGET
NORMAL
HAPPY
CHANGE
not related to the plot
AWOKEN
THERAPY
CONFUSED
HIDE
OBSESSED
MACHINE
SORROW
BEAUTIFUL
ARGUMENT
join my discord!!
DEVELOPMENT
SWEAT
NO CONTROL
GONE
hi

MORNING [REWRITTEN]

2.6K 33 30
By haruhi_kun

OJ yawned, gazing up at the ceiling above. His imagination with his own feeling ceiling felt really boring, but he was never bothered by this- he just wanted to make up his own starstruck world. He was perfectly happy by doing this. 

"I wish it was more...definite." He said faintly. The beverage took out his phone and began scrolling through his messages, and of course- unsurprisingly, there were 99+ from Salt.

OJ gave it a dirty look and closed his phone- then continued staring at the ceiling reaching his hand to the highest point. He'd always be curious on what clouds felt like, he wanted to touch one himself.

The ceiling was a close one.

Then he was pulled out of his mind when a friend of his, slightly shorter than him, opened the door without a warning. "Sorry! did I interrupt you?" Paper said, with a frown. "I was thinking of money." OJ said jokingly.

"Alright then..."

theres no way this chapter has over a thousand reads

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 232 12
**WARNING! STORY CONTAINS THEMES OF ABUSE, SELF HARM, AND GENERAL VIOLENCE** Balloon's finally welcomed into Hotel OJ. After months of convincing and...
22.8K 418 31
I AM SCREAMING, the previous one had so much people reading it, and thanks so much! I wrote the au when I was a small infant, my drawing's improved a...
28.4K 369 10
Recently after the events of Inanimate Insanity, everyone has been living their best life at Hotel OJ. Though recently things have been changing up f...
4K 141 16
Test Tube tried to help him, he really did. But Fan was getting worse with this sickness by the day, and no doctor said they could do anything. In de...