Billy hargrove imagine

josephsquenchedbooty tarafından

imagines about this hottie Daha Fazla

Love making
Mad love
Swimming
Restroom love
Welcome to the jungle
My queen
Baby room
Your body
Meeting the redhead
His juliet
Star gaze

Mr arrogant

117 1 0
josephsquenchedbooty tarafından

I was in the middle of getting my notebooks out of my locker  when I felt a body went up close to me I recognized the Cologne and who wore it and the only person who wore the type was Billy he whispered in my ear "you wanna go out pretty girl " I shivered as his hot breath touched my neck, I said "come on I don't wanna go out' then i saw Billy smirk and came closer to me and my back hit my locker and said "oh you'll change you mind i know you will" then he left .  I heard the bell ring for my last class so I started walking I heard my friend Dustin come up to me and asked "how are you" I said "I'm good but guess who asked me out" dustin looked at me scratching his head and asked "who " I said " Billy " he looked shocked at it I said "come on let's hurry to class before we get caught"  dustin nodded his head and we head to class .  Class was very boring the teacher talked and we did our assignments once we were done with school we went home and I went to bed .

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
256K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
470K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...