โ™ฅ๏ธŽ|๐•น๐–†๐–—๐–š๐–™๐–” ๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–™๐–...

By M_X_NTY

๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ I somehow traveled back in time and stumbled upon my sensei's old team. To make things wo... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–Š๐–“
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—

1.7K 72 4
By M_X_NTY

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4:𝙶𝚊𝚜𝚙?!,𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒

Obito looked away when she asked him what was wrong. "Obito?"

His fists shook as he brought his eyes to meet hers, "If I had died, Kakashi would have gotten my eye, right? He would have been more carefree, and he would have been able to use his chidori."

Naruto widened her eyes, "Obito, what the hell are you talking about? This isn't like you―"

He raised his voice and cut her off, eyes flashing angrily, "I couldn't just sit around and feel like I stole something from him, could I? That isn't like me. I stole his chance of completing his technique that he proudly made by himself, or be famed by all five nations! What makes it worse is that he tells me that it's okay, he's fine with it, even though he obviously isn't!" Naruto had to strain her ears to hear his next words, "Me being alive only made him weak."

Naruto glared, "Do you really think that? Do you understand―"

Obito glared back, "Did you see the look on Kakashi's face whenever he tries to work on his technique? I have, before and after that incident. You wouldn't understand―"

SLAP!

Naruto's hand was raised as Obito's head stayed turned by the impact, stunned. The blonde felt her eyes sting as it moistened, but she didn't care. She needed this idiot to see. "You think I don't understand? Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but I do. Remember Sasuke?" Obito got out of his stupor, and flinched. "Yeah, well I was in his way to power, and I wondered to myself every single day since he drove his hand through my chest. I wondered if I was really a bother to him, to everyone. The burden I carry dies when I die." Obito's eyes widened as she let the tears fall. "I was thinking that the world would have been better off had I died."

Naruto smiled softly, her voice lowering in volume, "But I didn't, I remembered my comrades. I remembered that it was thanks to them that I got this far, and I can't let them down after everything we've been through. I just had to get stronger. I got over it." Obito took off his goggles to rub at his eyes. "It was because of that that I got everyone finally to acknowledge me. I got stronger, both mentally and physically, and look how far I've gotten now? I got the chance to save the future, to give us a world of peace." Naruto shook her head and corrected herself, "No, we have the chance to make a world of peace." She closed her fist, imagining it grasp onto her words firmly as she smiled, eyes flashing in determination. She blinked when he heard the boy whimper.

She giggled, "Suck it up. You're a guy, aren't you?"

He sniffled and wiped his face with his sleeve. "I'm not crying. I just got something in my eye."

Naruto smiled softly, "There's the Obito we all know and love. But still, if you're still in doubt, remember that Kakashi was relieved that you lived, and your death in the other timeline affected him greatly. Plus, you're strong even though we tease you about it, and the village would lose one of their comrades had you died. You have great flexibility in taijutsu; you can use the fire techniques very quickly. And the future Kakashi told me that you were a natural when you awoken your Sharingan. You used it with great ease, despite it being your first time." Obito's face showed his shock, but he quickly recovered and grinned.

He winced at the stinging of his now swollen cheek. Naruto cringed, and rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

"Sorry about that. I got kind of emotional. I'll go get some ice, but could you tell sensei that?"

Obito nodded, and mock glared. "You owe me ice cream for this."

Naruto snorted, "Yeah, I know. Man, sensei's gonna be pissed." She glanced back at Kakashi who was practicing Chidori. "Anyways, you both make a great pair from what I have seen and heard. It's like you two were born to be Yin and Yang. Despite being opposites, you work like a whole." Naruto laughed sheepishly. "I'm not making any sense, am I?"

Obito smiled, "You are." He mumbled something she didn't catch.

Naruto blinked, "What?"

Obito shook his head. "Nothing. Was there something else you wanted to tell me?"

Naruto's eyes looked down, before meeting his eyes again, "Yeah, actually there is. I need to tell your clan about what happened. I need to tell Sasuke's dad."

Obito sucks in a breath, "You sure? Have you told Hokage-sama yet?"

Naruto nodded, "I'm going to. The Uchiha clan needs to know. They're going to plan a coup, remember? They might even be planning already." Naruto ran a hand through her hair―she let it down ever since she time travelled unlike before―and sighed. "Well, that's all I have to say."

"I'll go back to training then before Kakashi blows up in jealousy."

Naruto glared and pulled at her hair. "Obito! Stop―Ugh! I admit that we had some… awkward moments, but there's nothing going on between us. We don't like each other that way!" She threw her hands up in frustration.

Obito laughed loudly as she stomped off.

It's thanks to you that I realized what I want to do.

After Naruto rushed to get some ice pack from her house and back to the grounds, she guiltily handed it to Obito. Minato sighed.

"Naruto, just practice cutting leaves with your wind chakra and we'll work on the Rasengan once you're done." Naruto nodded, and went straight to it.

As she expected, the first try was hard. She made a hundred shadow clones―everyone gawked at the sheer number of it―to speed up the training. In about ten minutes, she managed to cut the leaf until halfway, much to her pleasure. By a little over twenty minutes, she succeeded in cutting the leaf in two pieces.

Since Minato seemed busy with Kakashi at the moment, she decided to try practicing the Rasengan first with adding wind to it. She got farther away from everyone else going further into the forest. She made two clones, and molded her two types of chakra.

"Fuuton: Rasengan!"

The jutsu had made a large hole on the thick tree, sending splinters and large chunks of wood in all directions. Naruto jumped away as she brought her arms to protect her face. Once deciding it was safe, she let them down, and was satisfied with what she saw, until she noticed that the tree was about to fall.

On her.

"Dammit!" She jumped to the side, just barely out of the trees way. She let out a breath of relief before getting up, shaking off the small pieces of wood that had stuck to her jacket. She glared at the tree, before swiping at it with her raw wind chakra, grinning evilly when she saw it divide into many blocks of wood.

That was how Minato found her daughter, looking like a maniac over a chopped up tree.

He rubbed his temples, "Do I want to know?"

Naruto chirped, "Nope!"

Minato couldn't be any more proud of her when he saw the different versions she came up with. Their surroundings were trashed, trees bent, blown up, and large craters were formed on the ground.

Naruto panted as she collapsed onto the ground, tired. "That's all I can show you for now. The Rasenshuriken is too destructive, and it probably needs to be used against many people to show just how powerful it is." Minato shook his head in amazement. "Umm, Minato-sensei?"

"What is it, Naruto?"

The younger blonde sat up, "Could I practice seals with you when we get home?" She asked shyly, which was quite uncharacteristic of her.

Minato laughed as he ruffled her hair. "Sure. Come on, we need to get back with everyone else." He frowned when he relooked at how much damage the area had. "Hokage-sama's going to be quite mad about this."

Naruto grinned. She loved being with her dad. She remembered feeling like this with Jiraiya, like whenever he bought her ice cream and… basically acted like how a father would. Speaking of which…

"Da―I mean, Minato-sensei, when's Ero-sennin going to come back to the village?" She frowned, "I remember you saying that he was away on a mission…?"

Minato blinked, "Oh yeah, he was supposed to be back here right about now. He was supposed to go gather some information, if I remember correctly."

Naruto whooped, "Alright!"

Somewhere else in the village, a man sneezed as he peeked through a hole, alerting the women inside the bath of his presence.

"Rin!" Obito called out as the girl punched the ground, which cracked open in numerous cracks. Rin looked up to find her black haired teammate who jumped away from the crater.

"I need to ask you a favor, but before you freak, I want you to give me a chance to explain." Rin stood up straight with a concerned frown at the seriousness in his tone.

"I want to transplant one of my eyes with Kakashi's."

Rin stuttered, "W-What? Did you tell him first?"

He shook his head, "It would be a surprise. I haven't given him a present yet, remember? It's perfect, and he'll need it. I'm planning on giving it to him after I completely unlocked my Sharingan, though I think I'm almost there."

Rin sucked in a breath before exhaling slowly and swallowed hard. "So you really want to do this?" Her voice shook as Obito nodded, "All right, Obito. Did―Did you discuss this with your clan head?"

Obito looked down, "Not yet, but I believe Fugaku-sama would understand, since Naruto would be explaining hopefully before I tell him. I haven't told her my plan either. I actually haven't told anyone about this other than you, since it was something I thought up a few moments ago."

Rin furrowed her brows, "Naruto would be explaining what?"

Obito scratched his head, "Explaining the future and all that. Naruto―we all―want to prevent them from planning a coup d'état."

Rin frowned. That might cause the clan to strive for more power if they know what would happen. Obito, as if sensing her thoughts, reassured her.

"Don't worry; it's Naruto we're talking about. She's good with words."

Rin's lips tugged upwards as she nodded, "You're right, she is charismatic. She must have gotten it from sensei."

"Charis―what?"

Naruto was walking to the Hokage Tower after training, telling Minato that she'd try and arrive home by sunset. She still had a few hours, so she thought it would be fine.

Until she stumbled upon Itachi.

Itachi, an unbelievably cute five year old Itachi, walking down the streets with his mom, holding her hand with his small one. Mikoto was kind and polite, recognizing her from Kushina's detailed description. Apparently, Kushina grew very fond of Naruto already even though it's only been a few hours. Chatting with Mikoto a little or talking with the little boy didn't cost too much time, and they were about to go separate ways.

That was, until Itachi grabbed hold of Naruto's shirt, blushing―blushing!―and refusing to let go.

Naruto thought it was very adorable, but that thought was overpowered by disbelief. This was Uchiha Itachi she was talking about here. Naruto used to view him as a cruel, murdering, psycho man before finding out the truth, and then viewed him as a very caring, kind, wise older brother. Not this… unbelievably cute child (Naruto's brains weren't functioning properly at the moment, so she has problems thinking of other words which could have described him better) that cutely held on to people they've barely met.

Mikoto smiled sheepishly before trying to pry Itachi's little hands open, "Itachi, she needs to go somewhere right now, and we need to get home so that I could cook, remember?" Unfortunately, Itachi started hugging the blonde, stubbornly wrapping his arms around her waist.

Mikoto now tried to pull at the boy's legs. "I'm terribly sorry about this Namikaze-san! He normally isn't like this!"

Naruto laughed, "It is fine, really, and please call me by my first name; I'm not good with formalities. I don't really mind if he comes along, I can bring him back to your house once I'm done―if that's fine with you?"

Mikoto smiled, "I'll call you by yours if you call me by my given name, and I'm really sorry about this, Naruto-san, but can you babysit him for a while?"

Naruto grinned, "Sure, Mikoto-san, my pleasure!"

―was what happened, and she had Itachi's hand on hers. Naruto heard whispers with something along the lines of "adorable" and "Oh my god, isn't that the Yellow Flash's sister?" She was proud that her dad was well known and all, but seriously, couldn't they remember her name? It would save them the trouble.

And stop the incredibly unattractive eyebrow twitching she had going on.

The two talked along the way, talking about their everyday lives, family, that sort of thing. Itachi realized that they were heading to the tower, but didn't say much about it, deciding that it was personal matters concerning the Hokage. He was very polite that it scared her―I couldn't believe he's a lot younger than me!―, but it was kind of cute on him. He bowed―bowed!―when they arrived at the hokage's office.

Naruto grinned, "Hey, Hokage-sama!" her wide smile turned into a smaller, sheepish one as she hesitantly asked, "Itachi, would you mind waiting outside?"

He shook his head and bowed (again), leaving the room. Sarutobi raised a graying brow, but didn't ask, to which the blonde was grateful for.

"I wish to disclose classified information concerning the future with Uchiha Fugaku, the head of the Uchiha clan."

The man sighed, "To prevent them from planning a coup d'état I presume?" He pinched the bridge of his nose at her nod. "And you're sure you can persuade them? You understand that there is a high possibility of it backfiring. They might use this knowledge and view it as an opportunity of a lifetime."

Naruto nodded once, face serious, "I understand, but I won't let that happen."

"Very well. As hokage, I grant you permission." He smiled, "I wish you good luck."

Naruto rubbed a finger at her temple, planning in her head just how she was going to make this work. She smiled when she saw Itachi looking around as he sat in his seat, waiting for her.

"Sorry for making you wait, Itachi! Man, I feel horrible for making you put up with being dragged by me and all, so as a reward, I'll buy you some snacks!" She grinned and felt relieved when his face brightened. "I won't let you eat them on the way though! I don't think your mom will appreciate me feeding you right before dinner." She held out her hand, which he took automatically as he turned red and looked down, away from her warm smile.

Naruto blinked, wondering if he felt sick. Odd.

After buying some Pocky―apparently Itachi was crazy about them―from the convenience store, they were at the main house's doorstep. Naruto heard some muffled voices inside.

"Obito, would you get the door please?" That sounded like Mikoto's voice before another answered, "Okay!"

Imagine Obito's surprise to see his blonde teammate hand in hand with his younger cousin.

"You know, Kakashi isn't going to be happy about this."

Naruto glared, "How many times have I told you that he doesn't―"

He blatantly ignored her, "Hey Itachi! Did you meet her boyfriend, yet?"

Itachi scowled and shook his head, holding Naruto's hand possessively. Obito just laughed while Naruto blushed, "Kakashi isn't my boyfriend, Obito! He's a teammate and a friend!" Apparently the two boys weren't listening; the older boy was talking to the other all about her "boyfriend" and what he looked like. Naruto glared at the two, mostly at Obito, but blinked when she remembered another reason why she came.

"Hey Obito," The boy looked back, surprised by her serious tone. "Is Itachi's dad here?"

He raised a brow. "Yeah. You're planning on telling him now? The hokage agreed?" Itachi looked back and forth, trying to understand what they were talking about, before Mikoto called him in.

Naruto nodded, "Is he busy?"

"Nah, I'll go tell him that you needed to discuss some important stuff." Naruto smiled greatfully. Obito went back in as Mikoto came to greet the blonde, wiping her hands on her apron.

"Hello there, Naruto-san! Thank you for taking Itachi home, would you like to come in?"

She bowed a little, "Good evening! Yes, please. I just need to talk to your husband for a bit." The woman nodded, wondering what she wanted to talk about with him as they walked inside

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1.1K 65
Bunch of Naruko ships.
886K 51.2K 81
"A Master without a submissive is a guy. Just a guy. " #Quotestest.com
230K 5.6K 48
After reuniting with your twin brother and meeting all his friends you only fall for one. Started~ Marโ€ข11โ€ข2021 Ended~ Julyโ€ข22โ€ข2021 #1 Aoba Johsai #4...
294K 6.8K 33
Heartbroken. Betrayed. Hated. That's what Lucy Heartfilia feels when she is kicked off team natsu, only to be replaced by lissana. However, our dear...