Little Things

By dwtsslut

"BITCH YOU ACTUALLY SUCK ASS HOLY SHIT" "You'd beg for my ass and you know it" When her simple playful commen... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060

030

238 8 20
By dwtsslut

"I'm saying we should stop the thing we have at the moment and give me some time to mentally prepare myself for it because this would probably work out for you, but not for me"

I don't know if I had made the biggest mistake of my life or saved myself from the biggest mistake of my life.

Nick and I haven't spoken in days since then. I didn't tell anyone and it didn't seem like Nick did as well.

Kai and Dylan suspect something but nothing had been confirmed or denied. Sylvee and Punz still reach out to me like I didn't just tell their friend that I didn't want to be with him as of the moment.

Wisteria somehow got my number and had been texting me every single detail of her life. Erin got my number from Wisteria and also ended up texting me asking why Nick was no longer talking about me.

I felt like I had broken up with the sweetest boy ever after being 'in a relationship' with him for almost a month. Even when I was technically not even with him.

"Daph, come on. Our plane is leaving in 2 hours" I hear a knock come from my bedroom door.

I wouldn't even be able to call it my bedroom. It literally had just a mattress on the floor since my bed frame was being moved to California.

-

Wisteria

we're waiting for u at the
airport before you leave :D

who's with you rn?

nick said he wasn't feeling
well so sorry he couldn't
come :(

but i'm with george, erin and
clay!

peaches and patches are here
to say good bye too :]

-

Wisteria had my whole heart. Knowing her story and what she's been through, she would forever hold a special place in my heart.

"Daphne" I hear Dylan call from behind my door once more. "Let's go already"

I let out a sigh, picking up my suitcases and backpacks with my clothes. Dylan got 2 of my bags and I held my backpack behind me.

As I reach the front door, I look back at the empty apartment. It was a place I'd lived in for over a year now and I haven't seen it look so empty since I first moved in.

"Oh.. You're moving?" A woman's voice rings from behind me.

I turn around and see Siren standing with groceries.

"Yeah.. Apparently my one singular apartment had a different owner compared to the other apartments in this complex and they evicted me" I gave a warm smile to Siren, locking up my apartment door.

"That sucks. Now I won't have a cool neighbor girl that would be yelling their lungs out at 4 in the morning playing video games" Siren jokes, giving us both the chance to erupt in laughter

"Be sure to help your next neighbor put their boxes in like I helped you"

"Oh I definitely will"

Siren and I hugged, even if we weren't that close anyway. She was still a good neighbor.

"I guess I'll see you around" I waved at Siren as I walk down the stairs, following Dylan.

Sometimes I couldn't believe that Nick's friends were there waiting for me but not Nick himself. After the dinner, I wanted desperately to just see him one last time before I left to go to California.

"Should probably teach you how to drive a car as well when we get there because I'm not driving you once you reach college" Dylan tried to joke but I was busy thinking many things. Many of which included Nick. "Come on Daffodil, you've been so down since he left and I promise you, I'll let him visit"

"I don't think he'd want to visit me"

"What? He's literally so into you and I can tell by just seeing the way he looks at you" Dylan thought I was joking at first, but seeing as my reaction wasn't what he thought would be, he started getting worried "Did something happen?"

"I ended whatever we had in the car before the last dinner we had together because I realized I'm not mentally ready for it; any of it" I looked down at my hands to hide the fact that I was crying. My cheeks were starting to feel the warmth of my tears as they fell down my face continuously. So much more tears than I thought I would end up releasing. "But- I- I liked him so much and now my brain is killing me by telling me that I make the wrong decisions all the time and I should've just talked to him about it instead of breaking both mine and his heart"

"If you think you aren't ready for it, then you did the right choice"

"No but I didn't want to leave him, the words just kept spilling out of my mouth and I couldn't keep it in anymore. And now I'm getting overwhelmed while Nick's friends are waiting for me at the airport so I should really try to stop crying before I see them" I wiped my tears with my hoodie sleeve as the cab reached the airport and dropped us off.

"Dyl, quick, did my eyeliner smudge or does it look obvious I cried?"

"No but your nose is a little red. Doesn't look like you cried though so that's all good" He lightly dabs his thumb under my eye, clearing the excess tears I had on my face while walking side by side with me inside.

I could see Wisteria's hair from a mile away. She stood out from the crowd easily and I was able to spot the four of them with their pets soon after seeing Wisteria.

"Hi Daphne! I brought you snacks and candies you can eat on the plane!" Wisteria hands me a plastic bag filled with all kinds of sweets. I literally mean all kinds of sweets because she really added a whole lot.

"I tried asking Nick what were the candies you liked but he ignored me and said to leave him alone to rest so I did" George explained. "He also said to text once we saw you so I'll be right back"

"Thank you guys.. for the snacks and stuff.." I placed it on my wrist for me not to forget. "Oh and this is my brother Dylan, the one I'm moving in with"

Dylan simply waved and Clay looked threatened by him. Surprisingly he didn't do anything to save himself. He pulled Wisteria and wrapped his arm around her.

I'll miss Nick complaining about Clay's jealousy issues and Wisteria's confusion every time Clay shows blatant signs of jealousy.

"Is Nick doing okay?" I asked.

"I don't know what's wrong with him but he said he's been feeling sick since last week and rarely exited his room. I told him he had to shower and stuff but he said he wasn't in the mood to do so" Clay explained to me. "I've asked him if he has a fever or something but he sleeps half the time and doesn't respond so I just buy him aspirin for his headaches"

"Can I call him?" Wisteria looks up at her boyfriend for permission. Clay shakes his head for a completely reasonable reason after what he just explained but Wisteria kept insisting. "Please! I want him to see Daphne before she leaves"

"He's sick, love. I don't think he'd want to talk to anyone right now"

I'm surprised that for more than a week, Nick was able to let them think he was sick. I knew he really wasn't based on how he wouldn't even tell his closest friend what he's feeling so he could buy medicine.

"Wisteria, let's not disturb him. I'm sure I'll text him before I take off and after I land" I felt so guilty lying to Wisteria. It's like it's such a big thing to just tell her the truth since she believes anything anyone says.

"Okay fine.. Can we FaceTime you once your in California? I'll try to get Nick to talk to you! I'm sure he'd try to talk to you" Wisteria's eyes light up purely.

"That's for him to decide, okay? Don't force him if he isn't feeling it"

"It sucks you won't be here for his birthday in 2 days.. He would've loved to see you there when we throw him the surprise party" Clay made the 'surprise party' very clear and it had me remembering when Wisteria planned a surprise party for him when he didn't want one.

"Yes! I could maybe call you the entire party so you can be part!" Wisteria sweetly offers.

I couldn't decline anything Wisteria offers, she was just so sweet.

"Daph, I need to just pull you away for a sec" Erin wrapped her arm around mine and slowly lead me a couple feet away from the group for privacy "Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?" I couldn't tell if she just sensed it or she knew what happened with Nick and I. Either way, Erin is literally so good at sensing these.

"Wisteria announced she was going to the airport you're going to for a last good bye for the next few months and Nick kept telling her not to because you would get overwhelmed and stuff. I don't want you feeling like we don't care about you and stuff since you're part of our group now as a new happy spot for Nick"

When I tell you my heart nearly shattered into pieces. I'm thankful she didn't know but the fact they included me in their group and called me the 'happy spot' for Nick was sending me in spirals.

"I'm okay, don't worry. Just a little nervous since I'm moving and all that." I lied.

"Yeah I get that. Stay in touch with us, we'll be your close friends all the time" Erin gave me a hug before walking me back to the group.

"Oh!" Wisteria picked up a little golden retriever and held it up to me "Say bye bye to Peachy!"

I slowly scratched the head of the puppy as she winces her eyes and licks my hand. "Bye Peaches!"

"And don't forget Patches" Wisteria puts the dog back down and grabs the cat that poor Clay looked so tired of holding in the middle of an airport.

"Bye Patches" I did the same thing I did with Peaches except Patches was calmer and more relaxed than her playmate.

I hear the announcer announce into the speakers our flight and everyone went in for a group hug. When I say everyone, I mean just me, Erin and Wisteria. I can clearly see the guys standing awkwardly while waiting for us to let go.

"Good bye Daphne! You will come back here, right?" Wisteria asks me.

"Yup! I'm pretty sure I'm moving back to Florida once my friend from Japan is done with school and is moving in with me. I'll tell them to move to Orlando so we can be close" I quickly started gathering my things to hold and prepared myself to walk.

"Okay! Bye Daphne! Have a safe flight!" Wisteria waves at me as I walk away with my bag.

I really thought Nick was the only person I'd miss in Florida but I was wrong. I would miss Wisteria a whole lot as well.

-

a/n: double update 😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790K 28.4K 39
"HOW MANY WARNING SIGNS TILL IT HITS YOU DARLING?" in which he was destined to be her prince charming. or in which bambi fraiser's passions are explo...
1.4M 40.9K 43
two streamers known for their sarcasm, mutual friends and a fan base begging for them to get together, could it be anymore obvious? sapnap x female o...
202K 2.9K 13
alrr dream and reader let's go. Smut will happen but not until a huge while. enjoy:) UPDATE! 1.3 K READS! OMG, I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH IT MEANS SO DAMN...
815K 19.4K 27
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 (𝐘/𝐍)𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐎�...