Little Things

By dwtsslut

"BITCH YOU ACTUALLY SUCK ASS HOLY SHIT" "You'd beg for my ass and you know it" When her simple playful commen... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060

029

253 8 22
By dwtsslut

Nick and Dylan ended up just making fun of me throughout the day. Nick made sure to draw a line on certain jokes while Dylan just kept making fun of 15 year old me.

"Did you know Daphne was like the loneliest teenager in middle school but like the moment she went to high school, she was like loved by every guy there?" Dylan continued to laugh around Nick. It was like they were best friends for such a long time.

"And I don't blame them"

"GUYS! HELP ME DECIDE WHERE I SHOULD MOVE" I snapped at them, hoping they would finally notice me sitting next to literally the both of them.

"California"
"Go to California"

"Fuck you guys" I stood from the couch and made my way over to the kitchen while they continued to chat. I pulled out my phone and started FaceTiming Kai.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Hello to you too, Kaede" I greeted them "Nick and Dylan are talking about me and I don't know what to do about the eviction"

"You let Nick and Dylan in the same room? And Nick is still alive?"

"Yes but where do I move? I don't think I have enough money to supply myself if I'm in Florida but I would rather live in the streets than see Nick like once every month"

Maybe I was being a little dramatic but I've seen Nick as my comfort person since he started coming here. Other than Kai, I didn't think I'd get close with anyone I met on the internet.

"4 months Daph, I'll be there in 4 months and you're already breaking down over the littlest things. Don't worry about it for now, move in with your brother for a bit and we'll go to Florida together" Kai said in the most comforting voice they could do "Go to high school in California for a bit, get a part time job to save money in those 4 months, fly to Florida with me and we'll be there"

"But N-"

"If you say his god damn name again, I'll snap his neck in half. It's just 4 months and you have discord to talk to him" Kai suddenly said in a higher toned voice "Daphne, don't you dare cry"

"Holding back the tears right now" My voice squeaked, causing Kai to groan.

"You know every time you cry because of me, it's because I higher my voice so slightly that you end up crying your eyes out"

"Then stop yelling at me in a passive aggressive way" All I know is I'm probably gonna cry a lot if Kai moves in and the strict asian household ways come out. "So I move to Cali and move to Florida back with you?"

"Exactly and I'm not letting Nick sleep over at our house until we soundproof your fucking room"

"Hey, he said he wasn't going to be making any passes on me and it depends on me if I wanted to or not"

"You're so indecisive, how the hell will you pull that off?"

"Hey, I can make my own decisions. I also depend it on Nicks mood if that's what you're asking" I tried to make my voice quieter towards the end. Knowing Kai, they'd bully the shit out of me if they heard it.

"Daphne, let's go out to dinner with your boyfriend" Dylan yelled from my living room "I'll pay for it"

"Fuck off, I'll pay for her meal"

"No I'm her brother and I'm paying for her meal"

"Kai help, they're fighting over who will pay for me" I whisper into my phone "And I'm scared Dylan would jump him"

"Good because I'm gonna jump Nick when I meet him anyways. Might as well weak him down now"

"Kai!" I exclaim into my phone yet kept the low whisper. "I swear-"

"Daphne, tell your boyfriend to shut up and listen to me" Dylan yells again from the living room.

"NICK IS YOUR BOYFRIEND??? I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE TAKING IT SLOW?" Kai questions through the phone.

"Kai, shut-"

"Is Kai on the phone?" Dylan started walking to me with a stern yet non serious face and I knew him and Kai were about to go in an argument for the next few minutes.

"Yes so here's the phone, I'll talk to Nick. Good bye" I handed him my phone with Kai in it and they started to banter about just anything they could find to argue about.

"Fuck you Kai"
"FUCK YOU DYLAN"
"YOU STOLE MY LITTLE SISTER FROM ME"
"DONT LOOK AT ME YOU LITTLE BITCH, SHE HAS NICK
NOW"

I walked over to Nick to ignore the long argument that would be happening between the two. Nick didn't even question about it when I dropped next to him. He just puts his arm around me and pulls me closer to him.

"You're not gonna question the people arguing in the kitchen?" I turn to look at him and he just stares down at me without an answer "They're being loud right now"

"I expect that from Kai honestly. They argue with anyone that talks to you. Sometimes even argues with you"

"Kai argues with everyone, doesn't matter who. Good luck when they meet you" I snorted.

Though he's been doing this often, it shakes me inside every time he gets in physical contact with me. I'm not used to having someone so bold and comfortable around me. Everything was so new.

And I know he knows that I'm still new to everything. I rarely do anything about it or initiate anything when we're close. Most of the time, he pulls me closer and I just stiffen up instead of doing anything.

"Good luck when Kai gets here, by the way" I nudged his side, laughing along with him. "They're like 5'3 or something but they are fast"

"I can beat them"

"No, please for the sake of your life, no you can't"

Kai ended having to go because their mom called them which left me alone with Dylan and Nick staring at each other.

Dylan was probably staring at him because Nick's arm was still around my waist while Nick probably thinks their doing a staring contest, I don't really know.

"Whoever carries time to the car will pay for my dinner" I broke the awfully long silence I had to go through.

But my biggest regret were the words that came out because Nick immediately threw me over his shoulder and Dylan's basketball spirit took over him.

I didn't even know what was happening but let me say that I looked like I was being kidnapped by two idiots. Nick was the one with a car so he kept putting me in the front. Dylan was salty about me sitting next to him so he kept pulling me out and putting me at the back.

That went on for a long time and I'm honestly shocked that no one questioned them doing so. If I saw someone being shoved into a car, I'd ask if they were okay.

By the end, I made both of them sit in the front and I freely roamed the middle row and even laid side ways to show how happy I was to be alone.

"Now who's paying for my dinner?" I would never do this again but it was fun seeing them fight over who can please me better.

"Me! You're moving in with him"
"Exactly why I should be pleasing my own sister"
"Fuck no, you're already gonna have her for the next 4 months"
"And I will continue to please her without you so she can have the best older brother figure anyone could ask for"

"This is so fun, like actually" I laughed to myself, watching them argue in front of me.

You'd think I'd have trauma from my parents yelling at each other constantly but I find it so entertaining when people argue. But I hate it when the argument includes me so I'm just the annoying bitch at the side.

I was enjoying the view of Miami as I hear the screaming and yelling in the back until I heard-

"You pay for her meal, she lives in my place"

My entire thought process had cut and my body goes stiff. Did I hear that right? Maybe it was Dylan talking.. But Nick and Dylan don't even sound the same.

"I'm living where? huh? who?"

"You don't want to live with me, Clay and Wisteria?" He looked at the mirror and right at me.

I looked so guilty about my answer and kept quiet. I knew it hurt him even a little.

The rest of the ride to whatever restaurant we were going to had stayed the same. Nick ignored my silence and continued bickering with Dylan since they had a lot in common.

I, on the other hand, was panicking. I had just hurt Nick and he is literally not doing anything about it. I needed to talk to him about it eventually but for now, my mind was torturing me for it.

I didn't even notice we'd arrived at the restaurant. Next thing I know, Nick opens the door and slides in next to me. Dylan was no where in sight so I assumed he had already went in.

"Are you okay?" Nick asks me, shutting the door to give us privacy "You look like you were zoned out the entire time. And we drove for like 15 minutes before deciding to eat here"

"I think.. " I cleared my throat, shifting in my place to get more comfortable "Did you mean what you said? About the part where I live with you and Clay.. and Wisteria?"

"Honest opinion, I wouldn't mind living with you. I just think that Dylan's your brother and you should go to your family" His voice was so comforting.

These past few weeks have been horrible for me and Nick was the only one to somehow ground me and keep me from doing anything that'll harm me.

"I'm sorry for this.. I know the start of somewhat kind of dating relationships usually were cute and sort of wholesome and I've just been a mess"

"I'm fine with it. It's not like I'll stop being interested in you because of this-"

"No" I cut him off "I'm saying I want a fresh start and I want to somehow get a good start with you where I am all giddy with you and everything"

"What? what do you mean you want a fresh start?"

"I'm saying we should stop the thing we have at the moment and give me some time to mentally prepare myself for it because this would probably work out for you, but not for me"

-

a/n: so how was everyone's day ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.2K 32
"𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝒮𝒶𝓅𝓃𝒶𝓅..." ⚠️THERE WILL BE TWs AND SMUT⚠️ If Sapnap is uncomfortable with this, I will take it down immediately. Thank you...
39.6K 652 22
1 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘾𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙨𝙚_𝙃𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 -poc main character -smut (18+) -angsty love interest -emotionally unavaila...
815K 19.4K 27
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 (𝐘/𝐍)𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐎�...
202K 2.9K 13
alrr dream and reader let's go. Smut will happen but not until a huge while. enjoy:) UPDATE! 1.3 K READS! OMG, I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH IT MEANS SO DAMN...