Izuku the Rune Mage (rewritte...

By fubuky14

In this reality Izuku was neglected by his parents, the only person who cared about him was his adoptive sist... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19 End

Chapter 18

263 5 6
By fubuky14

Izuku pov

All I agreed to fight Miruko, then I with the after to prepare. . .

Izumi: Izuku, are you sure you want to do this?

Katsumi: Do what?

Me: Miruko called me to fight, so I accepted. . .

Katsumi/Shoka/Uraraka: ARE YOU CRAZY?!

Me: I think it's just worth at least trying. . .

Shoka: But she will destroy you!

Me: I think I'm fully capable of doing that. . .

Izumi: Trust him, he's not a helpless child. . .

Katsumi: Okay but if he comes back all bruised, no computer. . .

Me: But why you. . .

(Katsumi)

(Shoka)

Me: Y-yes. . .

Later I go to the agency where Miruko is part (I don't remember if she has an agency or not so that's it), when I get there I introduce myself. . .

Secretary: Good morning I can help. . .

Me: My name is Izuku Yagi, I'm here because of Miruko. . .

She stops typing and looks at me. . .

Secretary: Are you Izuku Yagi?

Me: Yes. . .

Secretary (thought): How did this little boy end up being challenged by Miruko?

Secretary: Going to the end of the corridor, turn right and you will reach the training room.

I go over there and it seems to be a whole reinforced area for quirk training. . .

Miruko (Rumi): So you've arrived!

Me: Yeah, so when should we start?

Rumi: NOW!

she jumps

Rumi: LUNA FALL!

She barely misses me since I dodged. . .

I test out a move I developed. . .

Me: FLAME PATH!

I use the target rune to guide the fire from the flaming rune to where Miruko was, she manages to dodge it, but that was just a way to buy time for it. . .

I took one of the stones I brought with me and drew some explosion runes on it. . .

Then I threw them up and when they came into contact with the ground they started to detonate.

Rumi: Not bad. . .

Some hit her. . .

Me: are you ok?

Rumi: I am. . .

She continues to attack. . .

Rumi: LUNA ARC!

She lifts her leg and tries to kick me, if she had caught me I would have been a dead man. . .

Me: WHEATER REPORT!

I use the water rune to shoot water droplets and before they leave my arm I for the first time manage to combine two runes on the same arm by using the wind rune together, but I managed to do this by the proximity of the two and still I had to keep my hand on the water rune and my elbow on the wind rune. . . as soon as the water comes out, it comes out at an absurdly higher pressure than normal, making small scratches on Miruko and throwing her against the wall. . .

A few drops got stuck on the ceiling and started to fall like rain. . .

Rumi: Y-You won. . .

She passes out and I take her to the infirmary. . .

Everyone couldn't believe that I had defeated and knocked out Miruko. . .

In the infirmary I wait for her to wake up. . .

Me: are you ok?

Rumi: Y-yes I am. . .

Me (thinking): Did she just stutter even though she's better now?

Rumi: Come closer. . .

I go to her and she kisses me. . .

(The only image I found)

Me: EEEHHHHH??!!

Rumi: I'm going to have a little chat with your "sister"

(Narrator here: Well I wanted to vote on which of the following stories do you prefer the next one after this one so here goes the names . . .

all-stand

A world where only women have quirks and Izuku has all the jojo stands and the ones I created. . .

monster girls

When a person is born depending on whether it is a boy or a girl certain things happen, when a girl is born there is a 100% chance that she is of a race other than human, such as an oni, fairy, vampire, etc. . . with boys, 98% chance of him being a simple human and 97% of the population is female, it is already rare for a man to be born, even rarer is he to be of another species that is not human, quirks also exist but usually who the possess are also the women, this made the men begin to be placed aside, normally they were only seen as a way to generate powerful daughters. . .

past to the future

Izumi and her friends bully Izuku, this time even Katsuki thought that this would protect him, one day he disappears without a trace, everyone is worried about him, in which case he somehow traveled to the future and would never be able to return , in the future he won three stands. . .

All For One Izuku

Izuku is born in another family, because his father disappeared very early, his mother blamed him for this, when he took the quirk test pointing out that he had a quirk called All For One 2.0, which can steal, copy, improve or destroy other quirks and he had to fend for himself for a while until he met certain people

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 13.1K 41
Izuku doesn't like heroes, most are fake, they like money and popularity. Izuku knew that his new home needed a hero, left with few choices, he becam...
6K 196 7
Neglected abused was this how life for the quirkless suposed too be treated as if they were nothing but trash deciding he had enough izuku runs away...
11.4K 203 12
Neglected by his parents, bullied by his own friends and twin sister for having a dream, But never gave up to become a hero, when the world pushed hi...
260K 3.7K 23
Izuku Yagi a bright child who had a young sister whose name is Izumi Yagi always dreamt of being a hero he had both loving parents who made it there...