Healed Present

danka0529 द्वारा

*SEQUEL TO DAMAGED PAST* Celeste De Luca's worst nightmare i back to haunt her, Will Aaron be able to put his... अधिक

Intro and warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
UPDATE!
Update 2!

Chapter 17

414 13 0
danka0529 द्वारा

"This is the last of the boxes" Morgan said as he walked past Celeste with a box straight in the back of the Uhaul, the team was standing by the truck as Celeste was watching Derek close the truck door.

"God this is harder than I thought it was going to be" Gabrielle let out standing beside her twin, Celeste looked at her with a little smile.

"Were only like twenty minutes away" Celeste let out as she hugged her sister.

"I know, but it's weird" Gabby said, Celeste let out a hum.

"Okay it's my turn" Octavia let out as she had tears in her eyes, Celeste looked at her.

"Why are you crying?" Celeste let out a giggle as she hugged her best friend.

"I'm just so happy for you" she said hugging her tight.

"I love you so much" Celeste whispered to her.

"I love you more" Octavia said. Celeste back away and smiled at Octavia. Her best friend looked up at Aaron who was standing behind Celeste.

"You better take good care of her" Octavia pointed at him, Aaron gave her a smile with a nod.

"Alright! I'll talk to you guys later" Celeste said as she walked away.

The small convoy made it to Hotch's with Morgan driving the truck, he backed in up and they started to unpack, it was quicker to unpack. they were almost done when JJ walked in the house.

"Guys I'm going to pick up the pizza and beer" she let out.

"I'm coming with you!" Penelope let out, both blondes walked out of the house as Dave and Prentiss walked in with more boxes.

The guys were sitting outside when they were done, Celeste walked into the kitchen where Emily was standing and drinking a glass of water as she looked at Celeste.

"What?" she asked sitting on the bar stool.

"Can't believe you actually took the step"

"What? you didn't think I would?" Celeste asked, Emily put her glass on the counter.

"I thought you of all people would have given him more hell about it" she let out with a chuckle, Celeste smiled at her.

"I can give him plenty of that, don't worry" she let out making Emily laugh.

"that I do believe" she let out still laughing. Hotch walked in laughing about something that was said, looking at the two women as he walked to Celeste and gave her a kiss on her temple. He looked at Emily who was smiling at them.

"What ate you looking at Prentiss?" he asked.

"You, and how disgustingly in love you are" she said grinning at him. Hotch let out a chuckle as they heard the front door open.

"WHERE BACKKK!!" Penelope let out, seconds later she walked in with two huge boxes of pizza in hand fallowed by JJ with the beer.

"Lets go gang!" Penelope said as as she made her way to the back door. Celeste smile at Emily as she shook her head and got off the stool and fallowed Penelope, Walking outside Morgan had made a fire in the firepit everyone sat around and started passing the pizza and beer around.

"Before we start eating I want to make a toast" Rossi let out as he got up, Everyone open a beer.

"I toast to our amazing familia and a toast to Aaron and Celeste, I am happy for you guys and hope you guys fall more in love and have lots of crazy sex" Dave let out as he raise his beer.

"The sex part is not a problem" Celeste let out as she raised her beer, everyone let out a laugh.

"We know" Derek let out. Everyone cheered and took a drink. Hours went by pizza all eaten and a few beers gone. the gang decided to all head home, Celeste and Aaron walked everyone to the door. Said there byes and waited until everyone was out of the driveway before Aaron turned around and grabbed Celeste by the waist and slammed the door shut. Celeste let out a belly laugh as she tried getting away from him.

"Shower!" she let out, Aaron let her go.

"That sounds like a good idea" he let out, Celeste walked by him and slapped him on the chest before making her way upstairs. Aaron locked the door and made his way to the kitchen where he cleaned up a little, once he was done he turned the lights off and made his way upstairs. walking to the guest bedroom he looked in the room. Celeste was looking threw one of the boxes, he smiled as he watched her.

"Stop being a creep" she let out, Aaron let out a hum.

"How did you know I was standing here?" he said as he leaned againts the door frame, she turned and looked at him with a little smile.

"I can smell you" she let out, Aaron looked at her with question on his face.

"That intoxicating after shave or whatever you wear" she let out, Aaron let out a chuckle as he walked in the room and took a seat on the side of the bed. He watched as she took what she was looking for and then turned and looked at him.

"Penny for your thoughts?" she said, Aaron gave her a smile.

"I'm just really happy that your here" he let out, Celeste let out a hum as she turned around and looked in the box again. Aaron Smiled at he watched her for a moment.

"Alright I'm going to shower quick" She let out. Aaron nodded to her as she gave him a smile before walking to the bathroom. Aaron waited for the water to turn on before getting up and stripping off his clothes, he made his way to the bathroom. Celeste was standing under the water as he walked in, Aaron made his way to the glass door and open it. Celeste quickly turned around and looked at him, both looked at each other fire dancing in their eyes.

"You drive me insane" Aaron whispered as he stepped in the shower and close the door behind him, Walking up to her letting the water run down his body as he reached Celeste. Bringing his hands up he ran them over her head, down her wet hair and down to her jaw. tilting her head back Celeste open her eyes and looked at him.

"Let me show you?" he asked her in a whisper, Celeste gave him a little nod. Aaron slowly guided her back until her backside met the cold tiles, Celeste took in a sharp breath at the cold. Aaron gave her a little smile as he bend down and connected their lips, the movement was hungry and full of passion. Aaron moved his lips down her jaw, her neck, collarbone, chest, his hands slowly cupped her breast and started massaging them as he got down on his knees in front of her.

Aaron looked up at her as Celeste looked down at him, she watched as Aaron's eyes roamed her stomach his hands slowly moving down her body. Aaron's fingers gently passing over her scars. Celeste reached for his hair and ran her fingers threw, Aaron kissed every scar she had started from the top one and making his way down.

Aaron kissed the last scar on her lower stomach then looked up at her, Celeste's eyes were closed and he could tell she had tears running down her cheeks. Aaron gently reached for the back of her knee and gently lifted her leg up and over his shoulder, he then turned his head and started kissing the inside of her knee and slowly making his way to her inner thigh. Celeste gently pulled at his hair as she let out a little moan, Aaron snaked his hand under her thigh and the other holding her hip, Aaron then looked up at her waiting for consent.

"Please...Daddy" she let out, Aaron gave her a smile as fire egnited in him as she said that. Gently bitting the soft flesh of her inner thigh then moving to her core, His tongue swipped her folds.

"God yes...." Celeste let out as she threw her head back, Aaron let out a hum making sure that his voice vibrated at her core. Aaron pushed his tongue in her as his hand move to rest on her lower stomach and his thumb started circling her clit. Celeste bucked her hips at the feeling as she pulled on Aaron's hair at the same time. Aaron moved his tongue up her slit and started sucking on her clit, moving his hand down and gently sliding his middle and ring finger in her.

"Yes Daddy!" Celeste let out in the loudest moan as she grabbed on to his shoulder for support. Aaron was completly lost in her wetness that was dripping from his chin completly driving him crazy, he knew that she was getting close, that's when he heard it.

"Aaron...Say it!" she let out, still pumping his fingers in her he looked up at her. Celeste eyes landed on him.

"Say it!" she repeated, He knew what she wanted him to say. he looked at her eyes trying to figure out where she was, and if this is really what she wanted from him. she looked at him and gave him a little nod as she bit her lip, Aaron added another finger in her. and pump in her a couple of time before taking his fingers out and quickly stood up making her leg slide off his should her and wrapped around his waist making her lift the other one. Aaron quickly grabbed himself and aligned himslef to her. Aaron slid in her in one movement.

"Fuck!" Celeste screamed, Aaron started moving hard in and out.

"That's right take Daddy's dick" he let out. the sound of skin smacking together was filling the space with Aaron's grunts and Celeste moans.

"Look at me baby" Aaron let out, Celeste open his eyes and looked at him. both getting close, Aaron looked in her eyes.

"Come for me like....the good little girl I know you are" Aaron let out, he watched as Celeste closed her eyes and threw her head back on the tile wall. letting her orgasm rip threw her as she screamed his name, Making Aaron chasing his own release as he gave one last big thrust.

"Fuck Celeste!" he let out as he emptied himself in her. Aaron let his head fall on Celeste's shoulder as they both tried to catch their breath. After a minute Aaron help Celeste down holding her to make sure that she wasn't going to fall over, Aaron then bend down and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you so fucking much" he said breathless, Celeste let out a hum.

"I love you too, now can I take my shower?" she let out as she looked at him with a smile, Aaron let out a chuckle as he gave her a nod. Celeste watched as Aaron walked out of the shower and grabbed a towel and made his way out of the bathroom humming to himself Celeste shook her head with a smile and she started washing herself.

Celeste dried her hair and the put her black sweat pants and her crop black sweat shirt, she made her way out of the spare bedroom and looked down the hall. she saw that Aaron's bedroom door was half open, she slowly walked to the door and gently pushed it open, Aaron was sitting on the bed wearing dark grey sweat pants and a dark blue t-shirt, he was reading a book, he looked up and gave her a little smile. Celeste stood againts the door frame as she cocked her head to the side.

"What you reading?" she asked.

"Crime story" he let out, Celeste let out a little laugh.

"What your job is not enough?" she asked. Aaron smiled at her as he put the book away, Celeste pushed off the frame and made her way to the bed.

"I'm officially moved in" Aaron let out a hum.

"You happy?" Aaron asked her, Celeste smiled and gave him a nod as she got in the bed sitting facing Aaron. They looked at each other for a moment until Aaron let out a deep breath.

"We need to talk about the trial" he let out, Celeste looked at him for a moment. Aaron watched as she swallowed hard and gave him a nod. Celeste watched as Aaron open the nightstand draw and reached in, taking out a file he set it on his lap and looked at Celeste.

"This file has the teams statements" he let out, Celeste looked at the close file as she swallowed hard again.

"I got them so you can read threw them and see what will be said" he then said as he took the file and put it on the bed in front of her.

"I also have the hospital reports..."

"I don't need to see those, I have the proof on my body" she said in a small sad voice.

"I'm so sorry Celeste that you have to do this, I wish I could just make this all go away" he said, Celeste let out a breath as she reached for the files and open it.

"That would be to easy" she let out. Aaron sat there watching Celeste read over the statements, they both stayed there in silence. Celeste was wipping tears away as she read the statements, after a half hour Celeste closed the file, she let out a shaky breath as she looked at Aaron who was looking at her with sad eyes.

"I want to see the tapes" Celeste said, Aaron shook his head.

"I don't think that's a good Idea"

"I'm going to see them at the trial...I rather see them before then" she said, Aaron looked at her searching in her eyes, he then gave her a nod.

"I'll get them for you" he whispered, Celeste gave him a nod.

"So when we get at the court house, your going to be the last one to walk in, so you don't need to look at him, the team and myself are going to be sitting right behind you...um...the only thing is..." Aaron looked at her knowing that she was not going to react well to the next thing he has to tell her.

"Your mom, Gabrielle and Octavia already told me that there going to be there, I tried to protest and then something was said about me losing my balls...So I backed off" he said, Celeste looked at him with big eyes, but then started laughing.

"Gabby likes scaring you" Celeste let out, Aaron shook his head.

"yeah, it wasn't her that said that it was your mom" he let out, Celeste completly lost it with laughter. Aaron looked at her with raised eyebrows and a smile.

"I'm happy that losing my balls is making you laugh" he let out, Celeste smiled at him.

"My family is insane, I'm so sorry" she chuckle, Aaron let out a chuckle as he reached for the file and put it on the nightstand. Celeste crawled up the bed to Aaron, who took her in his arm and let her cuddle him.

"Can I sleep here with you?" she whispered, Aaron gave a little smile.

"You can do whatever you want beautiful" he said planting a kiss on top of her head. they both got comfortable in each others arms and slowly fell asleep.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

53.5K 900 20
AARON HOTCHNER X READER ❝no, you have to hold on a little longer. please, you're all I have left❞ © written by casanovaa2 started- september 23, 202...
3.2K 45 20
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...
97K 2.9K 31
After her sudden departure from the BAU, Y/N and Spencer have spent the last four years apart, yet somehow, they keep finding their way back to each...
405K 9.8K 23
✧-"Spence, what do I do now that everything I've ever known is a lie? How do I pick up the fucking pieces when I don't even know where they go anymor...