MILAN⸺h.styles

Por hiimerror

☆∿〜⁕ | milan was right in the same boat as the rest of one direction, taking the world by storm with her lyri... Más

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍.
⸺playlist.
⸺graphic gallery.
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four

six

637 12 1
Por hiimerror

OBJECTIVELY

"IT'S ABOUT MEMORIES MADE AT MIDNIGHT."

▬▬▬INSTAGRAM▬▬▬

thatsokay

⚫  ⚪  ⚪  ⚪

⚪  ⚫  ⚪  ⚪

⚪  ⚪  ⚫  ⚪

⚪  ⚪  ⚪  ⚫

Some incredible behind the scenes shots of Milan Lola Pierce in the good 4 u music video! Out now!

(  @ milanisnotfromitaly )

liked by harrystyles and 2,403,841 others

view all 12,133 comments

milanisnotfromitaly  hope u all love the music video! we worked really hard on it and im super proud of it! love y'all <3

user78  good 4 u is by far the best song on the album

    user79  facts

v.st.james  IM IN THAT VIDEO

    milanisnotfromitaly  YES U ARE AND U DID SO GOOD

    v.st.james  I POPPED OFF

▬▬▬REAL LIFE▬▬▬

▬▬THE FIVE MEMBERS OF One Direction had just all sat down on the couch on Ellen's set. The crowd was cheering for them and they were waving as Ellen got the show started. The five of them had watched Milan's interview with Ellen and they really did feel bad for her. Milan was clearly uncomfortable for most of the time and Milan was still being super kind, but they were fairly nervous that a similar thing would happen to them.

"So your new album, Midnight Memories, what is that? Why is it called Midnight Memories?" Ellen asked, seeming fairly tame at the beginning. Harry had taken the lead on this question, which he probably shouldn't have based on his answer, but the other boys couldn't come up with a better reason. "It's just...It's about memories made at midnight."

"That's a very intricate and detailed answer, Harry, thank you so much." Ellen sarcastically joked. He didn't take that to heart and the boys along with the crowd laughed at that before Ellen continued on with another question. "I want to know, what's different about this album? What makes it stand out to the other two?"

"This one is definitely more complex and mature since we've gotten much better at songwriting." Liam began. "We've found what kind of music we like and enjoy making and I think this album shows that."

"Alright, now that we're done with the questions no one cares about, let's talk about Milan." Ellen changed the subject fairly quickly. The crowd laughed and some of the boys awkwardly laughed. They actually enjoyed questions like that where they could talk about the artistic aspects of their music rather than the drama circling them. Ellen, however, wanted the drama.

As a joke, Louis had rolled his eyes at the sound of Milan's name, which was what Ellen poked at. "What's with the eye roll?"

"I don't like her. She's mean and her album is second tier. Milan, if you're watching, I'm sorry, but ours is better." Louis joked as he spoke to the camera as if he was speaking to Milan.

"You know, when Milan was on the show, she said that this little act was all just a joke." Ellen pointed out and Niall confirmed it. "It is just a joke, Louis's just the most into it."

"Yeah, we all tease each other and it sucks some people don't get it, but Milan and us are just joking around. Niall's just been nice to her though." Zayn added onto Niall's point and Louis added onto that as well, making the crowd laugh as he did so. "That's because Niall's a much nicer person than we are."

Once the crowd's laughter died down, Ellen had continued on with her questions, really wanting the boys to talk about Milan for some reason. It was almost like she was trying to subtly reveal certain rumors she had speculated with Milan. "So, Niall, are you nice to her for any specific reason?"

Niall and the rest of the boys could tell what answer she was trying to get out of him which was something of a romantic one, but he couldn't give her that answer since it wasn't true, nor did he want to. "Well, I've been a big fan of hers for a while, so I just wanted to be nice, I don't know."

"Hm." Ellen hummed and they all sat in the awkward silence before she looked right over at Harry who had been pretty quiet since the topic of Milan came up. The crowd laughed as the boys looked over at him as well. Ellen just seemed to be eyeing him suspiciously and he was starting to get more uneasy by the second. "You've been awfully quiet, Harry. What do you think of Milan?"

Harry was about to go to answer, but Ellen had cut him off just before he could. "Do you think she's cute?"

Niall and Louis immediately started laughing, knowing full well that Harry's little celebrity crush that he had when both him and Milan were sixteen hadn't died out yet. Harry's cheeks had gone slightly pink and he let out a nervous laugh. "Well, I think all women are beautiful and Milan isn't an exception."

"So you do think she's cute?" Ellen asked once again, really trying to get the pot stirring, but Harry wouldn't let it.

"I think she's objectively attractive, yeah."

He didn't find her objectively attractive. He thought she was the sweetest creature he had ever had the blessing of laying eyes on.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.3K 768 94
one direction lyrics : Midnight memories album Four Album Take me home album Up all night album
449 0 40
One Direction fanfic :) Written By: Ms_Tomlinson91 MrsLexiStyles BrittanyWilson1 COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :) Thanks loves <3 Love you <...
202K 2K 43
Title says it :))) Feel free to leave ideas and lmk what you think <3
2.7K 229 14
{ COMPLETED! } A One Direction Fanfiction. Note - This was written in the end of 2016 so the stuff is pretty much old but you'll like it Im sure bou...