Everyone Needs A Hero.... Eve...

By Bit_h_

*BANG* I felt a sharp intense pain in my leg. I screamed a blood curdling scream. "THEY SHOT ME IN MY LEG... More

Who's there?!
Explaining!
You sure shes fine? She looks dead.
Friends?
Telling Master Splinter
Apirl
Why?
Promise.
Understanding.
Rooftop stars
The past
Emotions
Silly Antics
Signs
Solo.
Mad
Mikey
Just her
Morning
Meditation
Trouble
But Leo
What if?
What happened
Master splinter
OMG
Lies
Honesty
Shellrazor
His hero
shes not yours
Love.
Reach back
Feild
Plan
Please
I love you! I love you! I love you!
River
Yes.
Leo..
Mom?
Sleeping beauty
Stars
Iris
Breakfast
Q. And A??
Donnie?
(Pictures)
Arcade
Statue
Space heros
Thank you for being my hero.
A/N PLEASE READ
Mine

To the moon and back

679 17 18
By Bit_h_

Your pov:

And just like that, I was waking up in Leo's arms, his emerald green,toned, secure,arms.
His breathing was steady and deep, leaving me to believe he slept well; especially after the events from the night before once we got home.
I smiled lovingly at my fiancé, placing a sweet soft kiss on his forehead, his nose, cheeks, and finally his mouth.
As soon as I picked his soft lips I felt him smile underneath them. His large caring hands traveled up from my waist up to my cheek; never leaving the contact with my skin.

"Mmm.." he softly moaned from under the kiss.

His bluebell eyes slowly opened as our lips parted.

He smiled sweetly at me, "Good morning, future Misses Hamato," he winked.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck, "Good morning, my love."

He kissed and nuzzled his face in my neck, all the while hugging me warmly and sweetly.

I sighed lovingly and rubbed his shell as I felt his lips smile on my skin.  When his face parted he looked down at me- more specifically my chest that had well over twenty hickeys on it.
His eyes went wide,

"Did I do that?"

I softly laughed, "yes you did honey."

He looked at me looking partly scared, "I wasn't too rough with you right? If I was you can tell me," he asked nervously.

I cupped his face and kissed his forehead, "not at all Leo, I loved every second of it." I hugged him once more, my marked breasts flattening against his plastron.

"Now," I got up, "I need to get ready honey."

He frowned, "right that's today?"

I nodded, "hey, I know it's gonna be new but visit whenever you'd like. You helped decorate my new apartment for a reason," I reminded.
He shrugged.

"Yea I know I just.." he sighed.
"I'm gonna miss all of this.." he hugged my body and then kisses my forehead, "most importantly this."

I giggled and kissed his nose while getting up and putting clothes on.

"You can visit whenever you want and, I'll be sure to visit when I find time; okay love?"

He nodded and put his mask and belt on.
He held my hand and seemed extra affectionate that morning as we went out side to see everyone in the kitchen.

April Was the first to run up and hug me. "I'm gonna miss you so much! Game night is going to be so boring without you. Not to mention our girl trips and duo missions." She sighed at the long list.
I laughed and pattered the red heads back, "how will you ever survive?"

She sighed, "I don't know, the boys arguing will surely kill me." Her hand landed on her head as she dramatically "fainted"

I laughed and looked over at the rest of the turtles and was surprised to see splinter sitting at the table waiting to greet me.

He stood up and we both greeting each other by exchanging a bow.
"Good morning y/n,  I'm aware of your journey to college soon. You'll be majoring in phycology, correct? "

I noticed, "Yes that's right master splinter, and I'd like to thank you; for everything."

"It was my pleasure my child." He smiled and embraced me in a hug.
He chuckled as we parted and looked over to Leo who was less than a foot away from me.
"Or should I say daughter in law?"

Raph spit out his coffee as everyone went silent and stared at us.

"HOLY SHELL. YOU ACTUALLY DID IT?!?" Raphael exclaimed holding his head trying to grasp the situation.

April gasped, "Wait!!! DID HE???"
I nodded and held my hand up to show her as she squealed at it, I noticed her and D exchanging eye contact as Donnies eyes widened and he quickly sipped on his coffee.

Leo held onto my waist and kissed my forehead before Mikey bombarded me with a hug.

"Oh my gosh Y/n this is huge!! Have you even thought of the wedding??" He yelled.

I giggled and playfully pushed his face away, "Mikey we've only been engaged for a day slow down."

"How?!?" He exclaimed, "I mean this is huge!!!" He gave me a big hug again, "ahhh!!! I'm so excited to have you as a big sister!!"

My heart melted.

I hugged him back warmly, "I'm excited too."

Leo came between us smiling and chuckling while wrapping an arm around me, "Mikey let her breathe my god."

Raph walked up and put his arm on Leo's  shoulder, "Happy for you man, I didn't think you would do it."

Leo dramatically gasped, "Out of everything we've done in these past I dunno-four years- you think proposing I would chicken out at.

Raph just smiled and nodded.

"YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MARRIED?!?"
I jumped and looked over to see Casey, styling his cop uniform with his various jewelry and chains he accessorized with.

I looked over at Raph to had a smug look on his face, "dick." I mouthed.

I sighed, "yes we're engaged."
I paused, "wait how did you get here so fast?"

He shrugged, "I was in the area- hey wait don't change the topic. So you're really marrying this asshole?" He asked jokingly.

I laughed and flipped him off.

Everyone congratulated us as I went back to our room, I need to pack the last few outfits I had saved for today. When I crouched down to start packing Leo sat next to me and fidgeted with his fingers.

I looked up noticing his behavior. "Something on your mind?"

He hesitated, "Kinda... more a feeling than a thought."

I smiled, "try to explain it."

He shrugged, "just anxiety about you being in a different building. Last time you lived alone Bebop and Rocksteady were looking for you. Thank god you were there and I saw them. What if they show up again and you can't reach us? What if I can't protect you?"

I sighed and hugged him, giving him a kiss on the cheek, "Leo, I promise I'll be okay, don't worry your handsome little head.
Besides shredder and all his goons died years ago. We've barley had to do anything besides the occasional purple dragons and new mutants. I'll be ok, plus D input something in my Phone so if I say a phrase it'll dial you guys. Not to mention the numerous safety per-cautions D put in. Im more scared for the people who try to come in than me."

He sighed and relaxed into the hug, "you're right im sorry my anxiety is just being an ass about it."

I shook my head and kissed his temple, "don't be, expressing your emotions and Worries is never burdening."

He nodded and gave me a hug, I smiled and returned it before picking up my bag.

"You wanna take me? It should be early enough that people won't see you." I asked.

He smiled and scooped me up in a swift motion.
I laughed, "Do I even weigh anything to you?"

"Nah, it's like holding a couple of grapes," he boasted looking towards his flexed muscles.

I couldn't help but giggle as we left out of the lair in quick haste.

We entered above ground and Leo scaled the roof tops. And once we hit the right place I gasped at what I was hoping to see.

New York's sunrise above the harizon line.

I pointed, "look at how pretty it is." Leo looked to our left to see the arangement of oranges and yellows and pinks. He smiled im awe yet, I couldn't pull my eyes away from him.

While that wasn't uncommon I barley ever see him in the sunlight, and the moon light and LEDs in the lair don't do justice to his emerald green skin tone. He looked heavenly as I held myself closer to his chest.

After a few minutes we stopped at the window of my apartment. He gently set me down and both of us knew what was going to happen.
The not forever goodbye.

Of course I'd see him every now and then every other weekend hopefully but I also know how hectic college can be, mixed with my job won't leave much room for spare time.
And my anxiety likes to creep up thinking that after a mission I won't know if he came back okay or wounded.

"You know you can come over whenever you'd like right?" I asked.

He nodded and placed his hand on my cheeks and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.
"You know I'm so proud of you right?"

I looked up at him, I slowly nodded already feeling the tears threatening to fall out.

"I'm so proud of you for how far you've come and that you're doing what you want to do. You're such an amazing person and I know you can do amazing things, and you taking the risk to aspire those amazing things is admirable and one of the many things I love about you. You'll do great in collage and I know you'll do amazing at what you choose to pursue after,"
He smiled sweetly and by this point tears began to fall and I hug him close.

"I love you..". Is all I manage to say almost sobbing into his plasteron.

"I love you too my love, to the moon and back." He placed a sweet kiss on top of my head before bringing his han Dundee my chin lifting my head. And slowly clothing the gaps between us with a soft, sweet, and passionate kiss. And for just a second, even if I knew I would have doubt in the future, I knew he was right. I could do this. Especially with my family by my side.

After a long while and standing and hugging we knew it was time for him to go. I turned around and shut the window as he lept off waving in the distance.

All I could do was smile as I picked up my pre-packed book bag. I walked towards the door walking towards the future with myself, my fiancé, my friends, and my family.

And I couldn't be happier.

Omfg man I started making this over a year ago. Jesus. I just want to thank Al of you for supporting me throughout this story and I love each and every one of you. Reading some of your comments can make me laugh my ass off or brighten my entire day. Like Leo said, I'm so proud of you all and I know you all have the ability to do amazing things, but only if you believe that. You're strong and I just know you're going to do great things. Thank you for being here throughout this book and have an amazing life :))))))~ the Author (just call my jazzy or Joslyn or J or whatever tf you want to call me I don't mind)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 952 36
[2018 - NOT EDITED] [Book 1] 🍂🏮┊ 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯; 𝘧�...
6K 834 35
➳ 𝑀𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝐴𝑝𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑦𝑝𝑠𝑒 3 【✔】 (2016 ᵗᵐⁿᵗ) (Book 3/7 of the MA series) (71, 140 words) ⚠️ This fanfiction may contain strong language, sex...
69.8K 2.5K 102
"She could have died today for me, and I didn't even know her name." ------------------------- Imagine that there are no limits for you. No yesterda...
662 24 13
🌻[REQUESTS ARE OPEN]🌻 Leo~ "For now..." Read the damn title. 👀 Nah I'm just kidding, welcome <3. Don't click off, I'm not mean I promise lol This...