A wlw love story

By halfgaynigga

Gay smut More

Viagara pt.1

Hope yall like it

2.4K 5 3
By halfgaynigga

FEMS

Melanie (21) and rylee (21)

Melanie: Black, thick, 5'8, darkskin, 18 inch ginger buss down🇺🇸🇯🇲

Rylee: Black, 5'5, brown skin, butt length bohemian box braids, thiiiiick🇺🇸🇬🇾

Car:

Scenario: driving home from birthday birthday party
Time: 3am

Melanie: you can't just be silent forever.

Melanie's left hand gripped the steering wheel as the weekend played in the back. Rylee was silent as she turned away from her and just looked out the car window watching the rain trickle down the window.

Melanie: ry

Melanie reached over and grabbed rylees thigh, rylee whimpered but stood her ground. Melanie started to get a little irritated and stepped on the gas pedal, Rylee looked as the speedometer as it reached 94 mph. Melanie started to slow down then pull over at the side of the road.

Melanie: babe-

Before Melanie would finish her sentence Rylee climbed to the back of the car and sat behind the drivers seat ,looking out the car window.

Rylee: Just drive

Melanie: you think I won't climb back there?

In a matter of seconds Melanie was in the back with Rylee, Rylee tried to climbed back to the passenger seat but Melanie grabbed her leg making her fall back on the back seat. Melanie laid on top of her and started kissing her neck. Rylee struggled not to moan. Melanie reached her hands under rylee's shirt and started pinching her nipples, rolling them between her index and thumb.

Rylee: f-fuck, don't stop

Melanie kissed her way from Rylees neck to her lips. Melanie licked Rylees lips for permission, but Rylee kept them closed. Melanie sneaked her hand up from her waist and slapped her ass. Rylee moaned, and Melanie took the opportunity to shove her tongue in Rylees mouth. Melanie moaned, feeling Rylees tongue piercing against her tongue. Rylee moaned in submission. Melanie pulled away from Rylee and they looked at each other with low eyes. Suddenly Melanie climbed back to the drivers seat and put the keys in the ignition.

Rylee: what the fuck.

Melanie: let's go home.

Rylee climbed to the front seat needy and soaked. As they started driving Melanie reached her hand over and put it in Rylees shorts. Melanie pushed rylees thing to the side and started slowly rubbing circles on her clit; feeling how wet she was.

Melanie: you need me baby?

Rylee: *moans* mhm so bad baby.

Melanie: Then wait.

Melanie slowly pulled her hands out Rylees shorts. Melanie pulled up to a red light and slowly made circles around her fingers with her tongue, savoring Rylees taste. Rylee watched in need as eye contact never broke.

Melanie: don't worry honey, we're almost home.

Rylee pushed her hands in her own shorts hoping to relive some of the pain to no use. Melanie only chuckled watching this. As they pulled up to their house Melanie got out of the car first; and even before rylee could put her heal on the sidewalk Melanie opened the door. Melanie smashed her lips up against her girlfriends, as Rylee moaned Melanie slipped her tongue in. Melanie grabbed Rylee by her thighs and picked her up with ease walking towards the house and opening the door without breaking the kiss. Melanie closed the door with her foot.

Rylee: please fuck me baby, I need you right now.

Melanie laid Rylee on the island in the kitchen and started to grind against her. Rylee started to tug on Melanie's dress. Melanie ripped off her dress letting it fall on the floor.

Rylee: No underwear?
Melanie: * smirks* I wanted you on me as quickly as possible

Rylee stared as she looked in awe of Melanie's shiny nipple piercing. Rylee sat up and started sucking on them as Melanie moaned. Rylees hands found their way to Melanie's ass and she began to caress her cheeks as she looked up at Melanie as she continued to suck on her nipples.

Melanie: You look so fucking innocent.

Melanie ripped off Rylees shorts and began to rub on her clit through her thong. Rylee moaned.

Rylee: don't stop.

Melanie continued to rub faster, as Rylees body started convulsing.

Rylee:  I'm gonna c-cum

Melanie pulled away and pulled Rylee off the counter. Rylee struggled to stand, but Melanie held her up.

Rylee: please don't be a tease.

Melanie: Don't worry, you're gonna get to cum.

As melanie walked upstairs into their room Rylee followed behind. Melanie went into their draw by their king sized bed and pulled out a pink vibrator and ties. Within seconds Rylee had her face buried in a pillow with her hands tied behind her back as Melanie held the vibrator on her clit while she made our with her soaked hole. Rylees body convulsed rapidly as she moaned

Rylee: cumming!

Melanie: come for me sweetie it's okay

Rylee came as Melanie started to slow her movements. As Rylee tried to catch her breath Melanie took off the ties and moved the vibrator.

Melanie: I wanna cum 2

Rylee: yes baby

With that Rylee sat up and pushed Melanie down on the bed. Rylee wasted no time and started to lick  Melanie's clit.

Melanie: you feel so good.

Rylee watched from below and Melanies eyes rolled back and grabbed Rylees head, grinding against it. Rylee took her 2 fingers and started to slowly go in and out of Melanies pussy.

Melanie: *moans* faster

Rylee started to move in and out of Melanie with speed as her tongue never stopped.  Melanie started to convulse

Melanie: FUCK, CUMMING!

Melanie came all over Rylees face, Rylee licked her lips and proceeded to pick up the vibrator. She turned it on the highest setting and pressed it up against her clit. As Melanie started to catch her breath she moaned in shock

Melanie: FUCK, baby it hurtssss
Rylee: come on baby one more time

Melanie continued to moan and squirm and the vibrator turned her pain into please. Rylee kissed her thighs and rubbed her nipples.

Melanie: WAIT STOP I THINK IM GONNA
Rylee: cum for me baby

As Rylee said that Melanie started to squirt on Rylees face and boobs. Rylee sat back in amazement

Melanie: s-sorry Rylee I didn't mean to-
Rylee: Melanie.
Melanie: yeah?
Rylee: I love you.

Melanie giggled and smiled as she said

Melanie: I love you more.

They spent the rest of the night cuddling and feel asleep.

𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 81.8K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
612K 48.7K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
10.7M 248K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
2.8M 36.3K 12
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...