Tsunaku Senju: The Shinobi He...

Από SiriusBlack_son

Tsunaku Senju formally known as Izuku Yagi. He had a great life until he was declared quirkless his dreams to... Περισσότερα

1
2
3
Announcement
Shout out

Intro and characters

883 7 7
Από SiriusBlack_son

I do not own my hero academia or Naruto those belong to there respected owners. I also don't own any pictures, gifs, or videos used. Now this is a fanfic so it will not completely follow the cannon. For those who see ideas similar to their's sorry I read so many fanfics it's hard to remember them all. There may end up being references from other places as well. Izuku will be op like in this story.

This story Izuku will not have one for all instead he will have chakra. In this story there will be All might, Inko,Ochako, Iida, and Bakugou bashing. Many things that happened in the cannon won't happen here. Izuku will not be with Ochako. For those who don't like that kind of story I suggest don't read this fanfic.

In this story Izuku will be the last of a few clans so he will have a large harem. Some of the characters you know from Naruto will be in here. Izuku will be op like in this story. Some characters will act out of character or be different in this story. Eri will be Izuku's adopted daughter. Some of those who died in cannon won't die. Their will be few genderbends here. Izuku will have the Kyuubi sealed into him. Izuku will have the sharingan but it will be a bit different then the normal Uchiha sharingan. Also because of his bloodlines along with Kurama he will not have the same drawback of going blind from using the Mangekyou sharingan to much and he will be able to evolve to the eternal Mangekyou sharingan without transplant.

In this fanfic 97% of the world has quirks, 2% of the world is quirkless, and 1% of world uses chakra still. If someone has a quirk they can't use chakra. Most people believe chakra to be a myth when it is not. In this story Izuku will have a younger twin sister Iyumi Yagi who will be his stepsister.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters:

Biological mother

Name: Inko Yagi
Age: 39
Height:5'5
Occupation: Pro Hero & UA Teacher
Hero rank: 5
Hero name: Green Magnetica

Bio:
She is Izuku's biological mother and Iyumi stepmother. She had cheated on Izuku's father with her old schoolmate Toshinori a few months after Izuku was born eventually getting caught because of this Izuku parents got divorce and Inko got full custody of Izuku because his father is always traveling. After her divorce she married Toshinori Yagi who was a single father with a daughter of his own.

Quirk: Telekinesis
She can lift and move things with her mind.

Stepfather
Name: Toshinori Yagi
Age:39
Height:(normal)5'9 (Allmight form) 6'0
Occupation:Pro Hero & UA teacher
Hero rank:1
Hero name: All might

Bio:
Toshinori stepfather to Izuku and Iyumi biological father. His wife died giving birth to their daughter Iyumi making him a single father. Inko was there to confort him and help him. His daughter Iyumi and Izuku not only happened to share birthdays but got along great with eachother and the parents got together so their played together often. After a few months on one of the days Inko came over with her son to Toshinori's place while her husband was away on business the two ended up sleeping together. Which after that they continue to do it. After Inko divorced her husband the two got married were planning to live happily with their two kids.

Quirk: One for All
One For All also allows the user to stockpile an enormous amount of raw power, allowing them to significantly enhance all of their physical abilities to a superhuman level. This results in unbelievable levels of strength, speed, agility, and durability.

Stepsister
Name:Iyumi Yagi
Age:15
Height: 5'4
Hero name: Ms.Steam

Bio:
She is the biological of Toshinori and the step daughter to Inko. She was born the same day as Izuku since their parents got married when they were very young Iyumi and Izuku grew up thinking they were biological twins with her being the younger twin. She claims to love Izuku but when he is diagnosed quirkless she become one of biggest tormentors.

Quirk: Steam
She can plast blast hot air from her hands she can con control the temp to different level of hotness. She can also use it to fly if she release enough pressure.

Drawback:
She can do this for a limited time before she gets to dehydrated or passes out from fainting. How to counter this is drinks lots of water every day. Also with training she can increase the time limit she can use it.

2nd quirk: One for All

One For All also allows the user to stockpile an enormous amount of raw power, allowing them to significantly enhance all of their physical abilities to a superhuman level. This results in unbelievable levels of strength, speed, agility, and durability.

Biological father
Name: Inuzuka Senju
Age:35
Height:6'3
Occupation: owner of a multibillion dollar company and million dollar recording company

Bio:
Inuzuka is Izuku's biological father he was happy with his family but he tended to travel alot on business and when he wasn't out of town he tend to come home late. One day he told his wife he would be working late though it was there anniversary but that a lie as he was planning to surprise her he came home early to set up dinner and such. He had just lit the candles and had a buca of roses in hand waiting for his wife with a smile. However that smile drop when he saw his wife kissing another man. After catching his wife cheating on him he filed for divorce he gave custody of his son to Inko because he was away alot for work or tends to work long hours and he couldn't handle taking care of baby alone. After that he dove himself in this work not wanting to get in another relationship until he met his second wife Yorria 2 years later. Of course when he found his son and found out what he been through he was furious and he got full custody of Izuku.

Quirk: fire breathe
Pretty self explanitory he can breathe fire from his breath.

Stepmom (chosen mom)
Name: Yorria Senju
Age:33
Height:5'9
Occupation: runs the recording company Inuzuka own and is music artist

Bio:
She is the wife of Inuzuka and the stepmom of Izuku who saw her as more of a mom. When her husband Inuzuka brings home Izuku it was hard to believe that this it was the same little boy who her sister talked about. When Izuku came she filled in the mom role that Izuku never had after he was diagnosed quirkless at age of four. She loves Izuku as her own son and Izuku love her as his if she were his own mom. She has a better relationship with Izuku then his biological mom ever did.

Quirk:vocal pitch
Can change how her voice sounds low or high, male or female, and old or young.

Drawback:
She gets sore throat so she needs to gurgle salt water twice a day when she wakes up and before she goes to bed.

StepAunt
Name:Himarri Uminna
Age: 25
Height:5'6
Occupation: cafe/dinner owner

Bio:
She met Izuku when he was 6 when he was walking home scraped up. She knew he didn't have the best life and was suspicious of child neglect. She took him into her cafe patched his wounds and gave him some food. She didn't get much about his home life but Izuku did tell her some his life. When she found out he was looking for work she hired him. Though he was underage he was smart for his age and reliable. So everyday after school Izuku would go to the cafe and work. He always stay till closing time. Hinarri always let Izuku eat for free and she payed him well under the table of course. When she finds out Izuku was her brother-in-law's son she felt guilty for not doing more only to be cheered up by her new nephew. However when she found out what her nephew had been through in detail she was pissed.

Quirk:Cloning
She can make clones of her self (yes like shadow clone but more durable and real solid clones that come out of her. Max limit of clones she can make is 7.)

Drawbacks:
She can only make a certain amount of clones and use it for certain amount of time before she will become fatigued and faint. However with training the amount of time she can use it for and the amount she makes can grow.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

443K 8.5K 59
Izuku Yagi was once a bright and happy kid. Until he was diagnosed quirkless. There his life fell into darkness, neglected by his parents, bullied by...
495K 11K 37
Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Ikaru Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Bakugou, Shioka Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, Kok...
60.8K 2.2K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
Sinister Από demondisk666

Περιπέτεια

19.2K 128 28
Izuku yagi was diagnosed quirkless and so he was neglected by his parents and bullied by his sister and her friends (Bakugo twins , todoroki twins...