Mafia Love

girly688

Tae was a normal boy in Seoul until his 'parent' had an argued with each other about him not being there son... Еще

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Charter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 2

340 9 0
girly688

At the front door stood, know one other than Kim SeoJin.

Jin went to the kitchen only to see his mum and a boy who had his back turned to him.

JIN POV

"Hi mum. How are you?" I asked her.

"I'm good. And how about you?" she asked me.

"I'm good. And who is this boy next to you?" I asked. The boy turned around and I looked at him in shock. "Oh my. Is that really him?"

Mum giggled, " Yes. It is him honey."

"Is that really you.....Taebear." He nodded his head 'yes' and I smiled at him. "My baby brother. My baby bear is back." I hugged him tightly then had to let him go and then he pouted. I laughed at him and mum cleared her throat. It got both of our attention.

NO ONE POV

Both Jin and Tae looked at there mum who spoke," Jin you will be taking care of Tae cause he will be going to go to your school. Starting from tomorrow. You going to look after him in school. And he will be the next Mafia King. Ok?"

Jin nodded his head and Taehyung became nerves.

Then there dad came and started to speak, "OK Tae you will be starting school tomorrow. First Jin you will take him to the headteacher's office to get his timetable. Then you will show him around the whole school, that will take you to break. After that you will take him to his next   class."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Its the next day, Tae woke up to his mum cuddling him and Jin standing next to the door frame. "Jin come here and cuddle with us," Tae said. Jin came and joined them. After a few minutes, they let Tae get dressed.

( Tae )

He walks downstairs to see Jin in the kitchen making breakfast.

( Jin )

There mum came to them and smiled," Have a good day you two."

"Jin look after your baby brother." There dad shouted outside, "Oh and also pick any car you like! And keep it when you meet at your friends house!"

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

They went into the garage and saw many different cars.

They picked one each. Jin picked the grey Audi with no roof on. And Tae picked the jet black Mercedes Benz.

( Tae )

( Jin )

They drove off to school after saying bye to there parents.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Now they are at school and people were talking about someone joining the school.

TAE POV

I went inside the school with Jin. He was taking me to the headteacher's office to get my timetable from there. While I was walking there were people that were whispering stuff about me like usual for example;

 'OMG he is so cute and handsome

'I never seen such a beauty like him'

'I want to date him so bad'

'Same I also want to date him'

'I want him in my bed'

'I want to have a one nightstand with him'

'I want to fuck him'.  

I just walked past them, ignoring them and went to the office.

Now I'm walking around to find my class when I bumped into someone. I looked up to see no one than................

( Who do you think it is? )

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

51.9K 1.3K 20
Taehyung was just a normal boy. All until he met him.... Jeon Jungkook Psycho ff Jungkook /psycho/ COMPLETED
91.7K 4.6K 29
Jin is just an ordinary young boy that dreaming to give his family a better future. He wants to marry a rich and handsome guy, that's his another dre...
13.3K 388 47
[COMPLETED] TAEHYUNG is the typical bad boy that we all know. He has only one problem- commitment towards any relationship. JUNGKOOK is the total op...
177K 6K 29
Taehyung is the new boy in town, temporarily. A lot of things attract him but nothing attracts him more than the mysterious young boy, Jungkook. Taeh...