Trolls: Trollstopia The Adven...

By RemixGal

When Poppy learns there are five other Troll Tribes scattered throughout the world, She and Ruby decide to br... More

Info of Ruby, Becky and Amber
Trollstopia Part 1
Trollstopia Part 2
My Oc's house and bedrooms
The Buddy System
Kick-Off Party
Bring it in
Branch Out Of Water
The Ballad of Holly Darlin'
Across the Fashionverse

🎃🕸️Halloween Special 🦇🎃

1.1K 8 18
By RemixGal

It is October, and the holiday month of the year is Halloween, the night of October 31, commonly celebrated by children who dressed in costumes and go door-to-door asking for candy also known as Trick or Treating. It is said that it's the one night of the year the spirits of the dead were able to come back to life to harm people and crops in the physical world. There are some popular movies based on Halloween like It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (1966), Hocus Pocus (1993), The Haunted Mansion (2003), and Casper (1995) and including horror movies as well... And now let's start the beginning on the day of Halloween with Amber, Becky and Ruby.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today is officially Halloween and all over the city everyone was out either busy shopping or buying items like decorations, accessories, costumes, candy and party supplies if they were planning on throwing a Halloween party and inside Lincoln Park High School are our three favorite girls Amber, Ruby and Becky were inside their last class together listening to their teacher telling the story about the Sanderson sisters. ( A/n: Also just a heads up I'm gonna add a few things from Hocus Pocus cuz it's my favorite Halloween movie )

"Poor Thackeray Bink. Neither his father, his mother, nor anyone else ever knew what became of him... those 300 years ago"

A 62 year old teacher says while she's wearing a witch costume as she continues the story "And so the Sanderson sisters were hanged by the Salem town folk. Now, there are those who say that on Halloween night, a black cat still guards the old Sanderson house, warning off any who might make the witches... Come Back To Life!" and then with that the teacher yells out while throw a roll of thin black paper at Amber causing her to scream a little and catches off guard along with some classmates including Becky and Ruby but then ended up laughing and clapping along with the teacher at the prank.

"Gimme a break"

Someone says causing the class to slowly stop clapping and the teacher to look at the person who's a teenage boy with peach skin and black hair as he's writing something in his journal.

And it appeared he's a jock at the school and almost all the girls at the school had fallen for him and it only seems he has took in interest in Becky. ( A/n: Surprise!!! 😲😲😲 Becky has an admirer in her world!! )

"Aha. We seem to have a sceptic in our midst, Mr. Boyd would you care to share... your New York, laid-back, letterman tight point of view" the teacher says causing the class to laugh and the boy looked slightly amused while looking at the class, he looks at the teacher and then says "Okay. Granted that, uh, you guys here in Chicago and Salem are all into these, uh, black cats and witches and stuff".

"Stuff?" The teacher says to the class causing the class to groan. "Fine. But everyone here knows that Halloween was invented by the candy companies" the boy says caused the class to either groan again or started talking.

"Ohh!"

"Boo!"

"Not True!"

"It's a conspiracy" he says shrugging his shoulders slightly raises his hand. "It just so happens that Halloween is based on the ancient feast called All Hallows Eve" Becky says stepping in the conversation and the boy turns and looks at her. "It's the one night of the year where the spirits of the dead can return to earth" she adds and the class starts cheering while clapping for her. "Well said, Becky" the teacher says and Becky playful punches Ruby on the shoulder while she said you rock girl.

The boy got up from his seat and walks up to Becky's desk and says while giving her a folded paper "Well, in case Jimi Hendrix shows up tonight, here's my number" and looks away slightly embarrassed and Becky opens the paper and was surprised to see his phone number on it and the class either ooh or wolf whistle while Ruby looked so surprised and Amber started giggling thinking it's cute someone else likes Becky but she only ships Becky and Lownote together and then the bell rings and everyone starts to leave and when the students exited the building and some sprayed foam strings while cheering and Amber, Ruby and Becky were all walking together.

"I Cannot Believe He Just Walked Up To You And Gave You His Number!" Ruby exclaimed in disbelief and Becky nodded in agreement. "Well, I think it's really cute you got admirer Becky. It's almost like the third time this month" Amber says causing Ruby to look at her with the 'look'. ( A/n: Amber, Ruby and Becky are almost popular at their school because of their beauty and only a few actually had the courage on trying to ask them out but got rejected nicely )

Amber looked uncomfortable by the stare her friend is giving then looks away and starts whistling awkwardly. "Anyways so we're all meeting up at the same neighborhood to go trick or treating" Becky says while trying to change the subject. "Oh yeah, don't worry I'll be there and make sure to say we're gonna bring our brothers since our parents might ask us to take them" Amber says to Becky as she nods and was about to say something until someone called out to her.

"Becky"

The girls turned around and saw it was the same guy that gave Becky his number she looks at him for a second and then looks at her friends and says "You girls go ahead I'll catch up". Ruby and Amber looked at each other for a minute but nodded anyway as they started walking ahead. "Hey" Becky says to him. "Look. Um, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you in class" the boy said apologizing. 

"You didn't" Becky replies and the boy held out his hand for her to shake while introducing himself "I'm Oliver Boyd" and Becky shakes his hand and says "Yeah, I know. You just moved here, right?".

"Uh yeah, last week actually" the boy named Oliver said. "It must be a big change for you" Becky says. "Yeah, that's for sure" Oliver says while he slightly laughed. "You don't like it here?" Becky asked.

"Oh, the leaves are great, but... I-I don't know, just all this Halloween stuff" Oliver admitted. "You don't believe in it?" Becky asked while raising an eyebrow and with a smile. "What? Do you mean like the Sanderson sisters? No way" Oliver says jokingly. "Not even on Halloween?" Becky asked.

"Especially not on Halloween" Oliver says and Becky smiles then holds up a folded paper with two fingers and says "Trick or Treat" and he grabs it as he watches Becky walking off catching up with her friends while putting on her hoodie. He was curious as to know what she gave him and opens it and to his surprise it was his phone number but notice some writing on the paper and reads it.

Sorry to say but I'm interested in someone but that doesn't mean we can hang out if you like just let me know and we can hang out from time to time.

- Becky

Oliver looked at where Becky was and then back at the paper, he sighs in a little disappointed but smiles knowing he'll get to hang out with her and with that he placed down his skateboard and starts heading home.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At Amber's house

Amber opens the door to her house, walks inside and then closes the door behind her and sigh in tiredness. She remembered something and quickly runs upstairs and went to a door on the left and opens it and quietly closes the door and inside is a small baby's room with the wall painted a peach color, a bunny picture on the wall, a three shelf with a few toys on it, a window between a baby cradle and a slight dark peach color chair with a fluffy pillow on it and it also has a dark peach color blanket covered like a tent on the left side of the cradle.

Soon the sound of a baby babbling was heard and Amber walks over and began to cooed at the sight because inside the cradle was Amber and Kyle's new baby sister and her family's new family member and her name is Nova.

Nova looks up and noticed Amber and begins to squeal and smile brightly at her and raises her arms up wanting to be picked up Amber laughs and gently picks up Nova and begins humming while rocking her so she can go back to sleep. Soon Nova fell asleep and Amber gently placed her baby sister in the cradle, places the blanket over Nova, leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead. She smiled softly and then leaves the room and closes the door only for her to be greeted by her uncle Mark.

( ↑This is Amber's uncle Mark↑ )

"Oh! Hi uncle" Amber says and hugs him causing him to chuckle and hugs her back. "Is Nova asleep yet, Amber?" Mark asked his niece. "Yeah, I just put her to sleep". Mark smiles knowing Amber is really good with children.

"Alright, well come on let's go get yours and Kyle's costume" Mark says and then Kyle runs up to them and shouts "Let's Go Get Our Costumes!".

"Shhhh!!!" Both Amber and Mark scolded causing Kyle to shut his lip. "I mean let's get our costumes" Kyle whispered quietly and then they went downstairs, went to the truck and headed to the Halloween store.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At Becky's house

"Becky's Back!! Becky's Back!!"

Both Oscar and Lucas jumped up and down while looking out the window seeing their big sister returning from school. Then they both opened the door and charged at Becky and crashed her into a hug causing Becky to fall to the ground with a thud.

"Oof!"

Becky looks up and smiles seeing both of her little brothers hugging her while laughing and quickly hugs them back and soon two voices called out from the house.

"Becky, are you alright?"

"Boys! Come back inside!"

The sibling trio looks ahead and saw their parents calling out to them and the boys quickly got up and helped their sister up and ran up to their parents while Becky was greeted by her Mom hugging her and her Father.

"Come on let's head back inside so you can start trying out your costumes and getting ready for tonight. Us to Sophia" Arthur says causing the boys to cheer and run upstairs while Becky catches up to them with Arthur closes the door as both he and Sophia went upstairs to get ready for tonight.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At Ruby's apartment

Kanna opens the oven with her oven mitts on and pulls out a blueberry pie, she takes a sniff and sighs in bliss because the pie smells delicious and just then she hears the apartment door opening and looks to see Ruby coming in, closes the door, sniffs the air and humm at the smell. "Is someone making pie?" Ruby asked not noticing her grandma. "And that I am my little gem" Kanna says causing Ruby look at her and smiles.

"Oh, Grandma. Hi!" and she quickly places her backpack on the couch and runs to her grandma who places the pie down by the window for it to cool down and hugs her granddaughter. "Where's Mom at?" Ruby asked while looking for her mother. "She went to the store dearie just went to get a few more groceries. But she did tell me to tell you that your costume just came in and it's in your room" Kanna says causing Ruby eyes to widen in surprise.

"Wait, really?!"

"Yes" Kanna says and laughs at her granddaughter's excitement and Ruby also laughs along as well. "What's happening that is so funny?" a voice said from behind them causing Ruby and Kanna turned around and saw Leah looking at them with a smile coming in the kitchen while holding three bags of groceries. "Hi Mom" Ruby says as her Mom places the groceries on the counter and Ruby went to help her put them up. After they were done putting the groceries away Leah looks at her daughter and asked "Ruby are you going trick or treating with your friends?".

Ruby looks at her and says "Yeah, cause Becky and Amber are planning on taking the boys with us so they can go trick or treating as well and also we can watch them too". Leah nods in understanding and she, Ruby and Kanna were preparing the house and were also getting ready for tonight.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Later that day at 6:30pm

Soon all the children started to leave their houses with either their friends or parents and began to go Trick or Treating and a lot of children were wearing different types of costumes and even some grown ups as they are all heading to a building where there was supposed to be a huge Halloween party for the grown ups. At Becky's house the family is getting ready for the party or going Trick or Treating and inside the bathroom Becky is in the middle of putting on black eyeshadow and dark red lipstick. She fixes her bow, pushes her hair back slightly, and walks out the bathroom revealing her costume and it's Jack the skeleton from The Nightmare before Christmas.

She then walks to a door and knocks on it and says "Oscar, Lucas. Are you guys done changing?".

"Yeah! Open the door and look" Oscar exclaimed from inside the room and Becky opens the door and looks inside then she begins to laugh and squeal at the same time because her brothers are dressed up as Mario and Luigi.

"Oh my God! You Two Look So Cute And Adorable!!" Becky says in awe and cooed at her brothers causing Oscar to grumble looking down and Lucas to look away shyly at his big sister's compliment. "Thanks big sissy but, your costume is very pretty" Lucas says smiling and Becky grins and pulls her brothers into a tight hug causing them to squeal then started laughing and giggling. "Alright, let's head over to the neighborhood so we can meet Amber, Ruby and Kyle!" Becky exclaims and causing her brothers to cheer and they all headed down the stairs while Becky shouted "Mom, Dad! We're heading out we'll see you guys later!".

"Alright, remember Becky keep your brothers with you at all time and be safe, okay?" Sophia calls out from her room. "Bye kids! We love you! You and others stay together!" Arthur also called out. "Alright! Bye Mom, bye Dad! We Love You, Have Fun At The Party!" the sibling trio called out before heading out the door.

At Amber's house

Kyle is fixing his sleeve, puts on his blue shoes, and puts on his mask and looks at himself and smiles brightly at his costume, he is wearing his Jay costume from Lego Ninjago.

Soon he heard a knock at his door and asked while making sure his costume was looking great "Who is it?".

"It's Mom someone would like to see you" Makayla says causing Kyle to look at the door confused on who wants to see him. So he walks to his door and opens it and only to be in awe at his baby sister as she's wearing an adorable cute monkey costume with a pink flower on the left ear.

Nova saw her brother and starts to babbling while reaching out for him causing Makayla and Kyle to both laugh as he gently grabs her and hugs Nova causing her to giggle while jumping in her brother's arms.

"Where's Amber, shouldn't she be taking us already?" Kyle asked while for his older sister. "Why don't you head downstairs with Nova, Kyle? And Amber will be right there soon, okay?" Makayla says to her son and he nods and heads downstairs while taking his baby sister with him. About seven minutes later Amber comes downstairs and revealing her costume as she's dressed up as Merida from the movie Brave with her dark teal cotton dress, brown shoes and with her hair slight curled along with a cape.

Nova saw her big sister and begins to squeal and babbling reaching out to Amber while still in Kyle's arms, Amber saw her and cooed at Nova and quickly ran towards them and gently grab some before spinning Nova around causing her squeal in laughter. Leo comes downstairs and asked while getting ready for the Halloween party "Amber are you sure you can babysit Nova while taking care of your brother and taking him Trick or Treating with your friends?".

Amber smiles and says "Dad I'll be okay, I handled Kyle so how is Nova any different?". Leo was about to say something before Amber says "Don't answer that question" then she and Leo laughed. "Okay, okay. But make sure you call us if you need anything, alright?" Leo says while placing his hand on Amber's shoulder and she nods. "Okay, Kyle come on get the stroller and we'll be on our way to the neighborhood" Amber says Kyle to get up and quickly runs off to get the stroller for Nova. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the neighborhood

Amber who's pushing Nova in her stroller and with Kyle right beside them came to the neighborhood and then waited beside a house while waiting for their friends and then they all heard someone calling out to them "Yo! Amber We're Here!".

They looked and saw Becky, Oscar and Lucas coming towards them as they waved at them and Amber and Kyle waved back while Nova giggles while clapping. Becky and Amber ran to each other and embraced while Kyle, Oscar and Lucas high fived each other, then Becky bends down and cooes at Nova who giggles while grabbing Becky's finger causing her to giggle. Then Becky asked while getting up and looks at Amber "Hey where's Ruby, I thought she was coming?" Amber thought for a moment and said "Oh yeah, I think she is coming but I don't know when?".

Lucas looks away for a second and spotted someone and asked "Hey, isn't that Ruby?". Amber and Becky look at Lucas confused before looking at the direction he's pointing at and what they saw made their jaw dropped in shocked and awe as Ruby walks up to them wearing her costume which is a lime green nightclub DJ performance clothes with white sneakers on, lime green see through gloves, a black and lime green vest on making her absolutely stunning.

"So, what do you guys think?" Ruby asked causing both Amber and Becky to exclaim at the same time "Oh My God!! You Look So Awesome And Hot!". Becky grins at her and says "And I'm like to imagine how Trollex reaction would be like if he saw you in that costume" causing Ruby to blush furiously at that comment and could've sworn she just felt her ears turning red as well.

Becky, Amber and the other started laughing while Nova tilts her head cutely to the side wondering what's happening. Ruby saw Nova and immediately cooed at her and starts gently tickling her cheek causing her to giggle and laugh while Ruby laughs.

"Now, Let's Go Trick or Treating!!!" Ruby exclaims while standing up causing everyone to cheer and Nova starts squealing and clapping while jumping up and down in her stroller.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soon a skeleton prop jumps up almost alive while screaming and also laughs evilly for sound affect while some children were running off a porch after getting some candy and some were either screaming or laughing.

A couple of kids along with Kyle, Lucas and Oscar were standing on a porch in front of a house and rang the bell and someone answered the door.

- Treat or Treat!

- Trick or Treat!

After getting some candy the children started leaving while Ruby and Becky are either sitting down or standing up while Amber is watching Nova who's playing with her sister's dress by pulling it gently.

"Having fun girls?" Kyle says while he and the twins came up them after getting some candy. "Ready to get some apples or raisins at the next house?" Ruby asked jokingly. "No" the boys said in unison looking at Ruby like she's crazy as the girls got up and the group were about to leave until they heard several guys shouting and yelling out causing Ruby to stop the boys and in front of them were a group of jocks from the girl's school and saw they were scaring the children and taking their candy bags while the kids ran off screaming then one of boys grabs a carved pumpkin and throws it in the air and falls to the ground causing it to break apart and the jocks starts cheering causing the girls frowned at this knowing who they are specifically one of them and his name is Jax the leader of his jock gang.

( ↑This is what Jax looks like↑ )

And worst thing about him is that he is always flirting both Ruby and Becky while always trying to ask Amber on a date but she flat out refuses him while he still kept on trying. "Let's just go this way" Amber says while not wanting to deal with them along with Ruby and Becky but the boys just went straight anyway. "Boys" Becky tried calling out to them but they kept walking until Jax and his friend Ash stopped them.

"Ding-ding. Ding-ding" Jax says while lifting his leg stopping Kyle and the twins. "Stop and pay the toll, kid" Ash says. "Ten chocolate bars. No licorice" Jax says pointing at Kyle while the twins hid behind him feeling a little nervous. "Dump out your sack" Ash said. "Drop dead. Moron" Kyle says while looking at Jax not feeling afraid or intimidated by him.

- Whoa!

- Ooh!

- Dang!

- Kid got some guts!

- Whatcha gonna Jax?

Jax squats down to Kyle's height and says "Yo, twerp. How'd you like to be hung off that telephone pole along with your buddies too?" causing his friends to laugh and agreeing as well and Kyle only rolls his eyes and says "I'd just like to see you try, because it just so happens I've got my big sister and her friends with us" and both Lucas and Oscar nodded as well before turning around and called out "Becky!" and the girls knew what they needed to do and walks up to them getting ready to get the boys. Jax smirks and says "Well, well, well~ if it isn't my three favorite girls specifically you Amber~" and winks at her causing his friends to laugh while Amber gags inside and Ruby and Becky were glaring at him.

"So, you girls are doing a little Trick or Treating" Jax says then intimidates a doorbell.

- Ding-dong

- Whoo!

Then Jax pretends to be scared while he and his friends starts laughing and then noticed Ruby's costume and he grins and walks up to her. "And my my~ Ruby, don't you look hot in that costume" and Ruby glares at him along with Amber, Becky and their brothers.

"I think it's about time we leave Jax" Amber says while gently pushing the stroller away and only to blocked by Jax by his foot. "Aw, leaving so soon sweetheart, but I just got to see you" he says then noticed Nova in the stroller and asked "And who's this little thing?" and causing Amber's big sister code to activate as she steps in front of the stroller and glares at him.

"That's Nova and she's none of your business" Amber says with venom in her voice. "Okay, okay no need to worked up cutie. But you didn't answer my question last time when I asked you on a date" Jax says with a smirk on his face and only to frown when he heard Amber's sentence "For the last time I said no and for the record I'm already in a relationship" and proceeds to walk away with the others but Jax grabs her by the arm and pulls her into him keeping a grip on her making sure she didn't leave. "Oh, is that so and tell me who are you with in this so-called 'relationship'? Jax said while Amber was trying to get away from him.

"Let Go Of Me!" Amber says while Becky and Amber try to help out but were blocked by the jocks. Kyle was getting angry seeing that someone is messing with his big sister and runs up by shouting "Get away from her!" and kicks Jax's arm causing him to grunt and letting go of Amber in the process "You little punk!" Jax says then grabs Kyle by his shoulder and pushed him on the ground causing him to whimper.

"Kyle!" Amber exclaims in worry and proceeds to run to her brother but Jax only stops her by grabbing her wrist with a tight grip "Now, Amber you're going to tell me who you're in a relationship with and he and I are going to have a friendly chat". Amber tries pulling away from him but couldn't and sees Ruby and Becky trying to help her but were pulled back, the twins getting scared while trying to protect Nova who's whimpering not liking this situation and Kyle slowly getting up from the ground.

Amber was furious and was about to say something until someone placed their hand on Jax's shoulder and says "Dude, don't you know it's not cool to hurt a girl?" and caused Jax to turn around and only to get punched in the face by someone causing him to let go of Amber's wrist and falls to the ground Jax rubs his face and looks up to see a guy glaring at him and he has a high ponytail with hair of various pink tones held in a neon blue topknot and he's wearing a light blue tank top, dark purple pants with small green squares at the bottom for design along with dark purple shoes.

Jax was stunned that someone was able to lay a punch on him and noticed Ruby smirking like she knows him and whispers something in Becky's ear and causing her eyes to widen in surprise and then grins. Then Jax shakes his head then gets up and glares at the person and says "Who Do You Think You Are Coming Into My Business!?" and the guy glares back and says "It is my business if you're messing with Amber!".

"Oh, you know her" Jax mocked at him and the guy replies back by saying "Yeah, you're right I do know her?" and causing Amber to get confused by this and looks over at Ruby who winks at her. "And who are you supposed to be to her?" Jax mocked again. "I'm glad you asked cause that's my girl you're messing up" the guy says with a smirk causing everyone but Ruby, Becky and Nova to shout out "What?!!!".

Jax grits his teeth and says "So, you're the one Amber is in a relationship with? Well you aren't going to be with her for much longer When I'm Done With You!!!" and charges at the guy until he moved to the side and gives a swift kick at Jax's back hard causing him to fall to the ground and Jax's friends were stunned by this while Jax exclaimed "What are you waiting for? Get him!!".

They looked at the guy as he was looking at Amber and Kyle over his shoulder and then looks back at them with glare that caused them to have a slight shiver from their backs and said "Next time when you pick on someone always be prepared for whoever you'll have to deal with cause they will come for you".

And at that the jocks ran off and Jax shouts "Cowards!!!" then gets up and says "Fine, you got lucky for now. But next time won't be so easy" and with that Jax runs off to catch up with his friends and the guy sighs in relief before he went over to Amber and gently grabs her hands and asked in concern "You alright?". Amber smiles and nods before asking in confusion "Uh, do I know you? And what do you mean by 'I'm your girl'?" causing the guy chuckles and says "I'm surprised you haven't figured out who I am yet Glowstick".

Amber froze at the nickname she doesn't know anyone who calls her by  that nickname except...

"S-Synth is that you?"

Amber was in so much shock like she didn't know what to say causing Synth to laugh at her reaction. "I kind of figured you'd do that reaction but you can thank Ruby here for getting me this form?" Synth says Amber to whip her head around to Ruby and exclaimed "How Did You Turn Synth Into A Human!?!?". Ruby laughs at her reaction and says "Remember I was trying to see if I can turn trolls into humans and I was working on a spell and I completed it and also I wanted to see if spell will work and Synth here volunteer to give it a try".

Amber's mouth was agape and looks at Synth as he slightly laughs while rubbing the back of his head and asked "So, what do you think Glowstick, do you like it?". Amber says nothing making him nervous as she walks up to him but then grabs him by his shirt and pulls him into a kiss causing Synth to blush hard at this but slowly relaxes and kisses her back causing Kyle and the twins to look away and fake gag while Ruby and Becky were laughing at this not expecting this from Amber.

They pulled away while pressing their foreheads together as Amber says "You really know how to surprise me, huh?" Synth laughs and says while staring at her lovingly "You have no idea" and then their little moment was interrupted by Nova babbling cutely while raising her arms wanting to be picked up by Synth as he laughs and gently picks her up while she snuggles into his chest already trusting and liking this nice boy who saved her big brother and sister.

"Amber who's this?" Synth asked while holding Nova carefully "Well, Synth I'd like you to meet Nova my new baby sister the one I was telling you about" Amber says causing Synth's eyes to widen in surprise, then grins and starts tickling Nova's belly causing her to start giggling while everyone laughs. Kyle went up to Synth holding out his hand and says "Um, hi are you my sister's boyfriend Synth, right?" causing Synth to smile at him and says while shaking Kyle's hand "Yeah, I'm Synth it's nice to meet you little dude".

Kyle smiles and says "Nice to meet you too and thanks for saving my sis from that jerk" causing Amber to go to him and asked in concern "Are you in any pain, Kyle?" but Kyle only smiles and hugs his sister and says "I'm fine Amber and beside I'm a tough guy" and flexes his arms causing Amber, Ruby and Becky to snicker or giggled while Synth chuckles and Nova laughs cutely and while Lucas and Oscar laugh at their friend's action.

"So, anyone up for some more Trick or Treating?" Becky asked while lifting up the candy bags causing the group to cheer. And after going to 32 more houses it was getting very late and the group headed over to Ruby's apartment where they're all sitting on the couch while all taking out all of their candies and placing them on the table and got lots and lots of candy And I Mean A Lot Of Them.

"I Can't Believe We Got A Lot Of Candy This Year!!" Oscar exclaimed with stars in his eyes. "Call that a new record this year" Ruby says smiling at this. "Yo, we should tell Poppy about this and she'll love it" Synth causing the girls to laugh at this already knowing what Poppy's reacting would be. "Now It's Movie Time Guys!!" Ruby exclaims jumping while holding her Halloween movie collection causing everyone to cheer.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was 2:30 in the morning and the apartment door opens revealed to be Leah and Kanna coming inside after coming home from the party. "That was one Halloween party, huh Mom?" Leah says while closing the door but Kanna didn't answer as she saw something in front of her that made her awe at the site and it was the group and they all were fast asleep while the movie on the T.V was still playing as Ruby was holding Nova and both were sleeping peacefully while laying on the comfy chair with a blanket covered them and Kyle was asleep beside them, Lucas and Oscar were sleeping while cuddling with Becky as they were laying on the left side of the couch and what Kanna saw lastly almost caused her to squeal as she saw Synth was asleep on his back with his topknot off while Amber was on top of him also sleeping as they were laying on the right side of the couch.

"Mom?" Leah asked and only to stop in her tracks to see the group all fast asleep and noticed Amber and a boy she doesn't recognize were cuddling each other and almost wanting to squeal at this site but didn't as she didn't want to wake the group up. "Looks like we'll tell Sophia and Makayla that their children will be staying here for tonight" Kanna says causing Leah to smile and nodded before they started heading towards their room to change and head to bed but not before taking a picture of the group sleeping.

And For All Of Them It Was By Far The Best Halloween They Ever Had.
______________________________________
🎃Happy Halloween Everyone🎃and I hope you enjoyed this Halloween chapter. This chapter was originally going to be a 'First Date Special' but then I remembered that Halloween was right around the corner and then decided to turn this into a Halloween one instead and I Hope everyone has a good night and a Spooky Halloween~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 910 44
Poppy and Branch discover that there are but one of six different Troll tribes scattered over six different lands devoted to six different kinds of m...
41.7K 538 29
This is book 2 now hehe.....
37.9K 470 15
Life is all glitter and happiness in Troll Village. Poppy is queen now, and Branch finds himself having feelings towards her he's never felt before...
10.2K 304 7
A serious branch x reader that doesn't have an over traumatized y/n? I'm in. Story will be in 2nd person, they/them pronouns will be used, and there...