๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐˜ | ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐•...

Por woobackbabyyyyy1

"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž๐' ๐…๐ˆ๐— ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€' ๐๐„ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐€' ๐…๐€' ๐˜๐Ž๐”?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... Mais

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ (๐€๐‹๐“๐„๐‘๐๐€๐“๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘ (๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

34.9K 1.2K 1.4K
Por woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟗:𝟎𝟐𝐀𝐌

"My fault for keeping secrets. I love you, Baby Ko." Dakota read out loud from a little note that was hanging out of a bouquet of flowers, sent to her by her brother. Accompanying the flowers was a Rolex watch, with a Cuban link chain and a bracelet.

He was automatically forgiven.

She had got back to Atlanta around eight forty five in the morning, due to her early flight that was at six. The minute she arrived at her condo, there were so many flowers on her kitchen counter and living room table, making her house look like a floral shop.

Flowers always made her happy, and they knew the key to her heart, which is why she received plenty bouquets of flowers.

Moving along to the next bouquet of roses, it was so beautiful because it looked like it could be almost a thousand of them.

"A hunnid roses 'cause I got a hunnid reasons to love yo big headed ass. I miss you. Grandson." She mumbled to her self, instantly pouting at his little message.

She started to feel bad because it seemed like he was the only one making an effort to talk to her when the both of them were wrong. Even though he said some crazy things to her.

After thinking about him for a week straight, she realized she was always wrong about how she went about their issues. It seemed like she contradicted her words all of the time, and she wanted to change that.

The next bouquet of roses was one formed in the letter D, and another pink bouquet of roses. These ones didn't have messages, but she already knew it was from Devyn and Maleah.

She missed everyone so much.

It was hard for her to leave things in the past for some reason, which is why she felt like she wanted to hold grudges forever.

But unfortunately, she couldn't. Not only because of what her grandmother told her, but it just wouldn't be fair.

She took photos of all of her gifts, afterwards going on the VSCO app to put the grain filter on all of them.

"Hey Alexa, what time is it?" Dakota yawned once she walked into her bedroom. She was already tired from waking up so early for her flight, and she still had to make it to work by ten forty five.

"I need to ask my supervisor. Just kidding! The time is 9:12AM."

Dakota shook her head as she stripped from her clothes to take her second shower of the day. She always had to take showers after being at the airport, which was a very dirty place.

40 MINUTES LATER, she was fully dressed, and out of the house. Pressing the unlock button on her car keys, she opened the passenger door, placing her purse in the seat, closing it after.

She then walked over to the driver side, getting in and settling herself in the seat.

Pressing the push-to-start button that had a diamond decal around it, the engine automatically roared lowly as all the electronics on the car turned on.

She put the seatbelt over her body, buckling in, before putting her car in drive and pressing the gas, causing her car to go a normal speed.

"Let's get this money, I guess."

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 2 hours ago
————— ————— ————— —————

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟒𝐀𝐌

"Wait, can them people in the other room hear me? Or like some people inna hallways and shit? 'Cause I'm airing all my damn business." Dakota's client slightly chuckled while she smacked on her gum.

"Uh, no. They can't hear you. The walls are soundproof for confidentiality purposes."

"See, I knew I made a good choice stealin' that nigga money ta' pay fa' dis shit. It's all nice in here, it ain't ghetto, don't smell like roaches in here or nun!"

The beautiful brown skinned female sat criss cross applesauce across from Dakota, per her request. She repeatedly flipped her 40 inch bundles and clicked her acrylic nails together as she spoke.

She was a small built girl, no taller than 5"3. Her lips were plump, which went along with her small slightly pointed nose and her large doe eyes.

Her eyelash extensions batted with each sentence she spoke, which was a lot. She was such a pretty girl but the story she was telling Dakota was extremely crazy.

"But yeah girl, so I took him back after he cheated on me with my cousin, blah blah blah. On God, i'a do that shit again 'cause the dick just that good. I wish you could try it, but then I might gotta kill you." The girl named Zahrya spoke as Dakota shook her head.

"I don't wanna try it, girl."

Laughing obnoxiously, she pushed Dakota's shoulder slightly. "You funny! Anyway, when I took him back, I was goin' through that phone, though I know betta. One thing you can't do is go the through a nigga phone. I prolly ain't ate for a whole two weeks!"

"So turns out, the nigga was cheatin' on me wit' my bestfriend! My best fuckin' friend that's damn nea' my sista!" She exclaimed while Dakota gasped.

Just as she thought the story couldn't get any worse.

"I wasn't mad though, sharing is caring. I love my girl and I ain't mad that she got a piece ah' the dick. But she fuckin' got pregnant by him. My nigga."

Dakota shook her head in disbelief. She thought this type of stuff only happened in movies. "No way, you lying girl!"

"Nah, on my dead ex-boyfriend, ian lying. I set his cheatin' ass up, but that's a story for anotha' day. But yeah, so now I'm waiting fa' my god daughta to come. I cant wait!" Zahrya cheesed as Dakota's jaw dropped, almost to the floor.

This had to be a joke.

"Ion need no therapy 'bout it though, I got this shit handled. I just wanted somebody ta' talk to. You cool though girl, we should chill one day!" Zahrya exclaimed as she got up, flipping her bundles so they were flowing down her back as she picked up her Coach crossbody purse.

"Oop, I gotta go. He waitin' fa me outside. Bye pretty girl!" She spoke before quickly running out of the room.

Dakota sat in the middle of the floor in shock. She had never experienced something as crazy and weird as that, and she didn't know how to feel.

The girl literally just paid her just to talk her ears off and leave with the same man that got her bestfriend pregnant.

"Please God, make the rest of my day go smooth. God, please." Dakota mumbled to herself as she got off the floor, dusting all particles off of the ankle length black bodycon dress she wore.

She walked over to her desk, taking a sip of her venti pink drink from Starbucks, smiling in satisfaction. She wasn't a coffee person, but she would try any other drink from Starbucks.

After putting the drink down, she reached into her purse, grabbing her Dior Addict lip gloss, applying a few coats to her lips.

Deciding to tidy up her office space, she walked over to the storage closet, grabbing a broom, dustpan, and Lysol wipes.

WITHIN 11 MINTES, she was done cleaning up. She also refilled all of her AirWick wall plugs, choosing a fresh linen scent, rather than warm vanilla. It didn't take her long because she often cleaned up before she left the office everyday.

Letting out a yawn, she walked back into the storage closet, putting the supplies back in their designated place. Of course, they had janitors that came in and cleaned the place every night. But she still did it herself.

"It smell good as hell in hea, damn!"

Dakota's eyebrows furrowed, confused as to why she heard his voice. Stepping out of the closet fully, she turned around slowly, bumping into a firm chest.

Looking up and stepping back, she gave him an overview. He was wearing a gray nike tech sweat suit, along with red thunder Jordan fours, and a red Phillies fitted cap in which his untwisted dreads peeked out. Her eyes dropped to the two bouquets of flowers he held in his left hand.

'My man my man!' She cheered in her head, keeping a straight face on the outside.

"I missed you, guh. Yo lil pretty ass. Comere." He spoke lowly, placing the flowers down on the nearby couch before pulling her into a hug.

His cologne infiltrated her nostrils as he held her tightly, making her melt into his arms without hugging back. She missed him so much.

Snapping out of the love trance she was in, she stepped away, putting her hand on his chest to push him back.

"You can't come in here and think everything is cool between us. What happened to them hood hoes? They ain't enough for you, playa?" She laughed to herself as he sucked his teeth.

"You was playin' in ma' face, Ko. I hadda say somethin'. Yo ass ain't no angel inna situation eitha." He retorted, making her nod her head in agreement.

"You're right, but you called me all types of names. I just called you the b-word 'cause I was fed up. Why would you do that if you know I don't like that shit?" She questioned him while pulling her dress up so it was covering her cleavage.

"Matter fact, I don't know what you're doing in here. I switched you to Marcei, so leave. At least she's not a dumb ass therapist hoe, huh?" She bitterly chuckled, walking towards her desk.

Shaking his head, he pulled up his sweatpants before walking towards her, wrapping his hand around her neck to pull them chest to chest.

"You know ian mean dat shit, ma. I'm sorry. You know I luh you. Only you."

Before she could answer, he gently but firmly grabbed her chin, pulling her forward so their lips were touching.

He swiftly sucked her tongue into his mouth, thanking God that he locked the door behind him once she moaned into his mouth, wrapping her hands around the back of his neck.

Using his free hand, he reached down without breaking the kiss, pulling her dress up so it was scrunched around her stomach, leaving her lower half in nothing but Calvin Klein branded thongs.

Biting her bottom lip slightly, he pulled her panties to the side a little bit, dragging his fingers up her slit before circling his finger around her moist clit.

He used his other hand to hoist her up, placing her on the semi-clear desk. There wasn't much on it except for her Mac desktop computer, a cup of pencils and pens, and a few photos.

He dropped his head in the crook of her neck, sucking on it softly as she moaned. She quickly slipped her Chanel sandals off, bringing her pink painted toes to the band of his sweatpants, attempting to pull it down.

Once her foot brushed against his hardened dick, he groaned lowly, grabbing her clean foot and putting it up to his mouth.

He kissed the sole of her foot, then bringing her toes into her mouth while she smirked at him, loving the view and the feeling.

Using his free hand, he hooked his finger into the band of his sweats, also grabbing his boxers in the process.

He then pulled his pants all the way down, being naked from the waist down. Dakota then reached forward, unzipping his hoodie and taking it off of him completely, leaving him in a white t-shirt.

"You fa'give me, mama?" He questioned seductively, letting her foot go and moving closer to her, dragging his length up and down her warm and wet slit.

They kept direct eye contact as she shook her head no, mouth instantly falling agape once he shoved his whole length into her.

"F—fuck daddy." She whined as she held his upper back, clawing her nails against it from the pleasure. He bit his bottom lip to prevent himself from moaning as he felt her clench around his dick.

He pushed her straightened extensions away from her face, using the opportunity to kiss her lips, then all over her face.

"You luh me?" He groaned while he gripped both of her hips, using them to stable his strokes so he was going deeper.

"So, so much— mhmmm." She responded, removing her hand from his back and pushing his pelvis, feeling like he was too deep.

"Nuh uh, Ko. Don't do me like 'dat, ma. Move dat shit." He grunted guiding her hand so it was around his neck.

She put her other hand around his neck as well, while he leaned down, capturing her lips into another kiss. He rolled his hips into her body, earning moans of satisfaction with each stroke he gave her. "Dayvonnn!"

"Awww fuck." He lowly groaned into ear while she held the back of his head in the crook of her neck.

She bought her legs up, locking them around his waist as he jabbed at her spot with each stroke he gave her.

Bringing his head out of her marked up neck, he placed his forehead against hers, looking deep into her eyes as they both slightly panted.

"Daddy sorry baby. You fa'give me? Hm, baby?" He lowly grunted as Dakota began to clench around him more rapidly. Her mouth formed a pout as she hummed a positive answer.

Gripping her face, he squeezed her cheeks as he slowed his strokes down, seeing tears forming at the bottom of her eyes. "What that mean, Koko? Gimme ah' answer, beautiful."

Throwing her head back while he pulled her boobs out of her black dress, her lower half began to tremble uncontrollably as she felt like she couldn't hold her orgasm in anymore.

"Mhmmm. It's okay. We're okay, baby. I'm 'bout to— imboutacum!" She rushed out, causing him to pull out of her quickly.

He bent down, latching his mouth to her whole feminine area while he used his other hand to stroke his dick that was coated in her lubricant.

He licked all over her clit before guiding his mouth to her entrance, sucking the creamy substance that leaked out of her. "Ohhh fuckkk!" She whined as her legs locked around his neck.

He stroked his shaft faster while he nutted in his own hand, moaning against her vagina as he caused a vibration against her.

After basically sucking her dry, he stood up straight, watching her grab his cum coated hand, deep throating each of his fingers as he groaned lowly.

When she was done he gripped her neck, pulling her forward and instantly gliding his tongue into her mouth.

He gathered some spit in his mouth, pushing it into hers without separating their lips.

She left many soft pecks on his lips before pulling back all the way, cracking a smile once she saw that he was already smiling at her.

"We good now, fa real? Or that was just da sex talk?" He smirked as he reached behind her, grabbing the pack of baby wipes out of her purse.

"We have to have a conversation about it, but we're good. For real." She laughed.

She flinched lightly once he wiped the cold wipe against her vagina, cleaning up the little bit of the sticky substance he left behind.

"Who told you that the walls were sound proof? What if you would've got me fired?" She questioned as he slipped her panties on for her, helping her up so he could pull them up and around her hips. He then pulled her dress back down her legs and put her boobs back into her dress.

"Shit, ion give no fucks. You ca' work fa' me, fa real. A hunnid thousand ah' hour." He suggested while he wiped his dick off with the wipe, pulling his boxers and his pants up after.

"What do I have to do?" She gazed up at him as he used his palms to smooth out the top of her hair.

He kissed her forehead three times, pulling down her bottom lip to look at her straight teeth. "You juh' gotta be pretty and throw 'dat ass back onna nigga erry night. You ca' do dat, Ko?" He questioned, as she laughed, shaking her head.

"Hell yeah. Easy money."

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟕:𝟐𝟑𝐏𝐌

𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 3 hours ago

—————————————————————

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said when I said you always wanna be with me. I literally would be in your skin if I could, Von."

The couple sat against a picnic blanket, Dakota straddling Von as he sat facing the beautiful view.

He had found a beautiful spot, full of crisp grass and a small lake that could be spotted in the far distance. Being as though there was nobody there, it was peaceful and gave them space to relax, and that's what Von liked the most about it.

"I know. Why you had niggas callin' yo phone 'doe? You be givin' Target niggas yo numba' na'?" He questioned as he heard her laugh into his neck while he comfortingly rubbed her back up and down.

"That was way before we were together. I don't know why he decided to call at that moment. I been ignoring his calls since he got my number." She shrugged, reaching over to grab her blueberry lemonade she had got from the small food spot they ate at.

"Mhm. You know I'a kill you, and him?"

She removed the straw from her mouth, nodding her head at him. "I bet. Won't put nothing past you after you done threw my phone at the wall."

He laughed loudly, forgetting he actually did that. Once he was mad, he didn't want to hear anything at all. "My fault, gang. I woulda bought you a new one but you den disappeared onna nigga."

"I had to disappear so you could miss me and crave me, duh." She replied and laid her head on his shoulder.

Laying his head on top of hers, he grabbed her hand in his and started to play with her fingers. "I miss and crave you alla' time. Even when yo shitty ass be goin' ta' the bathroom and shit."

"You love my shitty ass. But for real, was your birthday ruined? I put so much time into it to make sure it was perfect because it makes me so happy when I can make you happy. But people ruined it." She rolled her eyes.

"Look at me so you ca' really feel what I'm sayin', Dakota."

Removing her head from his shoulder, she sat upright on him and he put his hands on her waist to secure her.

"No matta' watchu do fa' me, like if you gave me a muhfuckin' soggy cheese curl wrapped inna paper towel fa' ma' birthday, i'a be happy as hell 'cause it's from you, see what I'm sayin'?"

She nodded with a soft laugh, also making him smile. "Fa real doe, you went hard as hell fa me and I swea' my cheeks was hurtin' all damn night. Ion think ma' shit was ruined, doe. Shit was fye as hell. Ion think I ca' eva' thank you enough fa' real."

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Dakota pecked his cheek twice.

"Did you see the ice sculpture of you in the corner? It was so cute!"

"Hell yeah. If that bitch won't ice, I woulda put that shit somewhea' inna crib. Aye, tammat ice, how much you pay fa' dat chain, Dakota?"

Dakota made a zipping motion with her fingers, pretending to zip her lips. "Don't count my pockets, bae. Where is it though?"

"Inna crib, ian wanna wea' it if we was into it a'nun. I'm finna wea' that shit alla time doe. When I'm sleep, shittin', showerin', allat." He spoke truthfully, watching Dakota sip from her drink again.

"Lemme get some."

She put the straw close to his mouth, furrowing her eyebrows once he turned his head the other way, declining the straw.

"Why would you ask for some if you didn't want it?" She questioned, taking another sip of the refreshing drink as the warm summer breeze brushed past them.

"Nuh uh, ion want it like dat. Put some in yo mouth and spit it in mine." He said seriously while her eyes widened.

"You're nasty. Not doing that." She frowned while he stared at her with a straight face.

They stared at each other blankly for a few seconds, him realizing that she wasn't going to comply with his request.

He smacked his lips and gently pushed her off of him, causing her mouth to fall agape. "Youn give ah fuck 'bout me, fa real. Youn want a nigga to be happy and shit."

Her face remained in a frowned state, once she realized he was dead serious. It wasn't nasty for her to do to him, but him receiving it was the problem. It was just disgusting to think about warm liquid coming out of her mouth and into his.

"You sure that's what you want?" She questioned him, smacking her lips together once he showed a slight grin, diamonds peeking out from his smile.

She sighed before returning to her initial position on his lap while picking up the cup. She sipped a reasonable amount of the drink, making sure to not swallow it.

Using her free hand, she gripped his face softly, connecting their lips as she let the liquid from her mouth flow into his mouth.

Pulling away, she cringed as she watched him swallow the juice, the smile never leaving his face. "It was good, bae?"

"Hell yeah. I wanna kiss now."

Wordlessly, she put both of her hands on his face, keeping them as close as can be while swirling her tongue around his.

He wrapped his arms around her body, groaning lowly once she slid her tongue deeper into his mouth.

"I luh you, Dakota. More 'den you'a eva know, ma." He pulled away briefly, then pecking her lips softly.

"I love you more, baby."

Finally pulling away from the kiss, they listened to the soft sounds of nature as they felt more relaxed than ever.

Dakota bought her hands up to his face as she used her fingers to trace over his facial features while he looked down, unlocking his phone with the passcode.

She paused once his eyebrows furrowed from whatever he saw on his phone.

"What happened?"

———————————

𝐈𝐌 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐏𝐏 𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄

𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 🙄🙄😂

𝐒𝐍 𝐈 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋🥰🥰💗💗🤭🤭💗😘😍😘🙈

𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆, 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐋𝐎𝐋

𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍, 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝟑,𝟎𝟎𝟎 - 𝟒,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 & 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

18.9K 951 11
"๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐†๐Ž๐๐๐€ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘?" ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ...
46.3K 1.9K 28
"๐–จ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–บ ๐—๐–บ๐–ป๐—‚๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–จ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐—€๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ."
12.4K 462 14
Read to find outtttt ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒ . "๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ...
184K 9K 30
๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...