Love by chance? - soulmate AU...

By jimininiiiii

Yoongi wasn't expecting this at all, he wasn't expecting something that meant nothing to either of them but a... More

Characters + extra notes
Only time will tell...
Everything felt right.
Yoongi's chosen enemy.
Something isn't adding up.
Completely and utterly hopeless.
Chosen love will never be an option
We weren't made for each other.
Maybe it already has.
Let's move on from enemies.
Jimin's heart shattering...
Maybe they were nothing at all.
"I know."
Facing a battle of their own.
I'm always rooting for you, even if it's just from the sidelines.
Known as the rejected ones?
What are you hiding?
Tangled up in bed.
Rightful place.
I was forever yours.
Which one will he let go?
Maybe it's because I didn't deserve it.
Red string of fate.
What has destiny done to me?
I'm never going to shut up.
Jimin's weakness.
Memories of his love are unfolding.
Make it right.
Sometimes you need to lose in order to gain.
They were never truly each other's.
Maybe they would be okay.
Finally, I felt a little at peace.
Who's that bitch to come in the way?
I'm selfish enough to know when and when NOT to open my mouth
Who would have thought...
I haven't even lived properly.
walk down memory lane.
I had to ruin him too.
If he didn't try he would regret it forever.

Meaning we're all happy again...all seven of us.

637 22 0
By jimininiiiii

Okay I've realised I've made a big mistake within the story - I completely forgot Yoonkook are siblings and I've added yoongi's Eomma and then Mrs Lee as their step mum. So now the story isn't making much sense. However, I'm going to revise it and hopefully change it so Yoonkook's dad divorced their Eomma so Mrs Min and married her as in Mrs Lee. (It can be a part of the conspiracy)

Yoongi POV:
I stayed awestruck at what Jimin had said he obviously wasn't wrong but why couldn't I do or say something?

I looked on as IU came and hugged me tightly. "Baby he was so rude to me  aren't you going to say something?"

I hugged her back tighter and said "I'll have a word later. Right now let's spend some time together and forget him.

She nodded smiling sheepishly and hand in hand we walked to my room. My wolf was distressed however, and I'm guessing it's because of the fact that my child was in danger. Definitely nothing to do with Jimin.

We went to my room and I started a movie as she got comfortable in my embrace. Yet I couldn't concentrate the only thing or should I say person on my mind was Jimin.

It was late at night when I finally decided to check up on him. IU was long asleep and the entire room was quiet.

I walked into his room only to step on a piece of glass. I covered my mouth to not let out a cry as I looked properly into his room.

The coffee table and it's contents littered the floor and Eomma was holding a very fragile looking Jimin in her arms on the bed.

I don't know what happened but I could only guess that it was Jimin's anger or his distress that caused this all.

I walked out of the room feeling very weird about earlier and I was missing Jimin's warmth the most right now.

I was mentally abusing him and my child with no real reason for doing so. I didn't mean to do it but the circumstances were compelling me to do so.

I thought back to that hopeless night where I officially let go of all chances to ever be with Jimin.

That one phone call ruined my entire life. I was stuck in a spiral I knew I'd never be able to get out of.

I walked outside of the room unknown to the fact that I had woken up my Eomma and as she walked out I looked at her surprised.

She dragged me with her to her room my bloodied leg leaving marks on the marble floor.

Eomma looked concerned but more so furious. Once we got to her room she almost threw me inside before closing the door shut.

She took a deep breath and I also inhaled sharply. I haven't seen this view since I was a little boy and she scolded me for my wrong doings.

"Jeon Yoongi! I will kill you for hurting that precious omega out there. I have two sons and as the oldest I expect you to set an example to my kook. Yet all YOU want to do is mess around. If you fucking do what your Apa did to me, to Jimin I will disown you. Does that IU woman seriously look like she loves you? She wants your money you naive alpha. You're so blind to love it's frustrating. Jimin LOVES you! You clearly love him too so why are you pushing it? He passed out due to the lack of energy from being away from the father of his child. He will kill himself like this plus the baby of ours too. He doesn't deserve that Yoongi no one does".

Eomma was crying by the end of it and I looked at her feeling guilty me myself with tears threatening to fall.

"Eomma I don't mean to do it". She stopped her tears and glared at me. "No Yoongi you don't mean to do anything it just happens doesn't it? It's frustrating to think that THIS is how you behave with Jimin. I came here thinking I'll live with my oldest for a few days and then call kook over too so I can see you both but then I meet Jimin and I fall in love with that boy. He's almost like my third child and I want him to be happy. I didn't expect it but I'm not mad by it. These stupid soulmates rules don't always have to work. Give Jimin a go! Let go of IU!"

I sighed frustrated "I can't let go of her Eomma she's my soulmate! I can't do what Apa did to you! He broke you!"

She sighed and said "So you'll break him? The boy you're clearly obsessed with?"

I didn't know how to respond as she carried on "Yoongi my child, your Apa didn't do what he did to me on purpose. He's a great man! Situations have a huge impact on our decisions. He still calls me everyday to ask about my health I know a part of him still loves me."

I furrowed my brows as I asked her what she meant. "Aish you brat! Your Apa loved me too much to ever let me go and I knew that so I did some research into why he left me thinking there had to be another reason and to my surprise there was. Mrs Lee your stupid step mother has many connections and one of them so happened to destroy everything your father and I have ever touched. Including my two lovely boys. Your Apa doesn't know I know the truth. He did what he did to protect me....but you Yoongi who are you doing it for? Who's forcing you? Just don't hurt any of them! I may not be too fond of IU but I wouldn't want to see her hurt. Just think before you make any sudden decisions! I trust you baby to do that".

I scrunched my nose and said "Don't call me baby I'm too old for you to say that. But Eomma I promise you I will try my best to not hurt anyone".

She smiled at me and I walked up to her to wipe her tears. "I can't believe Apa was so selfless like that but I wish he didn't hurt you. I can tell how much you still love him you have that spark in your eyes when you talk about him. The same I have for Jimin. I've accepted it Eomma I love him but destiny isn't with me. I belong to IU. I promise I won't hurt him though. Also I hope you and Apa can sort it out".

She smiled as she held my hand "My child I don't think that's how it works me and your Apa our love wasn't meant to last. We were two soulmates in love. The concept of Soulmates will eventually die off. That's why I'm telling you to go after Jimin. You don't love IU. You just think you do".

She kissed my forehead and said "Don't fret on it anymore. Come and lay down on my bed. Rest your head on your Eomma's lap the way you used to when you were a kid. Let's forget for a minute how big this is and pretend you fell off your bike again".

I nodded letting my tears spill. The leg I had hurt still bleeding out but almost forgotten about as Eomma noticed and went to get the bandages.

She helped me treat my wound and made me lay my head on her lap. She stroked my head and gently sang my favourite lullaby.

For once, in a very long time I felt at ease. I felt like a kid finding comfort in his Eomma and for once I forgot how scary this really was.

Jungkook POV:
Tonight is possibly the last night I get to spend in peace with my mates for the next few months until everything gets sorted out and I was feeling a little bit emotional.

I lay on our big bed in the centre curled up on myself. Namjoon Hyung was busy on the desk typing away responding to some emails. He wanted the time off for when everything happened so he was compelled to do most of the work now.

Jin Hyung was on the phone to Yoongi Hyung and I had no idea what that was about but things seemed intense though.

I blocked everything around me and simply lay on the bed thinking about everything.

There were chances that this was not going to fool my stupid step mother and I wish I had my Eomma to confine in but she doesn't live in Seoul anymore and she's a little far away for me to go see her right now.

I don't think my step mum has let Apa contact her so I'm guessing she knows nothing about my marriage. I myself can't really contact her either I just came back from my studies a few months ago and everything happened when I was younger.

A part of me is afraid that I may never see her but a bigger part of me is worried to ask Apa about her in case he gets mad or in case my step mum finds out.

She never really accepted me but she always accepted Yoongi Hyung.

I took a deep breath trying to forget the heartache she caused me and thought about my mates. My two alphas who have tried to heal my damaged heart.

I closed my eyes and the first thing I saw was me with my alphas. They were both kissing my head, holding me tightly by my waist.

I was happy in this so called image of mine.

This image made me remember one of my favourite moments with my mates.

The first time I saw them.

I turned to alcohol to satisfy my loneliness after coming back from abroad. I see Namjoon Hyung and I'm instantly tripping for him.

I never noticed the dull ache on my wrist that time - maybe because of my hazy state.

Approaching him felt so right even though I was scared inside. I flirted only for him to not bat an eyelash well that's until SeokJin Hyung came and took my breath away.

He even held me and asked me to dance.

Maybe in that moment they both knew I was their mate but due to my circumstances I failed to acknowledge this.

I was taken away from my memories as I felt a pair of strong arms circle my waist. By the scent I instantly knew it was Jin Hyung.

He nuzzled his face into my neck and said "You smell so good kook. How will I live without you?"

I sighed but didn't respond until I felt my neck get teary. I looked toward Joon Hyung but he was very focused on his work to pay attention to us.

"Hyung why are you crying?" Jin Hyung took a deep breath and said "I'm not happy with you kook, I don't need you to leave me. Leave us. My alpha is in distress and it's all your fault".

I held him tighter against me and said "Hyung we will figure everything out and it will work out I promise you. I'm gonna go for a few days not forever. Plus you need to be strong because during that time I can't meet or even talk to you outside of the mate link".

Hyung didn't say anything but instead held me tighter after what felt like like hours he said "Why are you so calm about this?"

I kissed his cheek and made him look at me. "Hyung I trust our love, I trust that we will find our way back to each other. I know it will be hard but loving you and loving Joon Hyung was never going to be easy. I knew that...I accepted that."

Jin Hyung pulled me into him then rolled on top of me as he kissed me tightly and held my waist.

"Living with Joon has got you so smart that it turns me on so much...fuck!" He mutters and pulls me in deeper.

Joon Hyung eventually pulls himself away from the laptop and smirks at us.

"You two are so horny that it's unbelievable". I rolled my eyes as I pull away from Jin Hyung and indicate Joon Hyung to come closer.

"Stop acting like you don't like it". I say and he grins even wider.

He comes to the both of us and before you know it I'm on top of Namjoon Hyung grinding my waist on his with Jin Hyung kissing me roughly.

"Fuck! I love you". I mutter out and I hear a series of I love you too before I collapse into Namjoon Hyung's arms.

He holds me as he takes control I let my alphas take care of me because I know soon enough they won't be there to do so.

Let's just say we had an incredible night that's going to have me sore for days. I'm truly going to remember them being inside of me for days.

Taehyung POV:
Everything felt rushed, one moment I'm here the next I'm somewhere else.

Jungkook is going tomorrow and you can definitely tell by the way they're pounding into him.

I'm not a tease I can just hear it - Jungkook's moans and knowing my own brother is doing that to him is a little bit disturbing.

I was sat up in bed as Hosoek Hyung finished checking up if the door was locked. He walked in smiling at me and immediately I flung myself into his arms.

He kissed my forehead and said "Are you okay?" I just sighed and nodded lightly.

We ended up going into bed with me attached to Hyung by the hip.

We spoke about everything and anything before I began to kiss him lightly.

"I'm scared Hyung, everything seems to be all over the place and I haven't even been able to see Jimin and Yoongi Hyung either".

Hoseok Hyung sighed and said "I know and that's why I think before kook leaves we should all go and meet them and maybe fill them up on everything too".

I nodded at that and then continued to bury my face in Hyung's neck. He laughed as he held me tighter and whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

I felt at ease for now because I knew it would be calm before a storm but I just hope that once the storm does clear out it leaves nothing but clear skies.

Meaning we're all happy again...all seven of us.

Authors POV:
Who would have known it was a big day for all seven of them. Jungkook was finally going back to his home and the seven of them were going to reunite for a few hours.

Things were going to drastically change, some for the better others for the worse but all in all something was going to happen.

NamJinKook got ready in the morning waking up to cuddles and intense make out sessions. Vhope also woke up with sweet morning talks as Hoseok's parents too piled in.

Yoongi woke up to IU and parts of him was happy but a major part wasn't.

Jimin woke up alone he felt like shit his bump weighing him down, morning sickness and intense cravings but nonetheless he got ready.

All seven of them did.

Jimin made his way downstairs very slowly cursing whoever made so many stairs to go up and down from.

He was getting bigger and these trips up and down the stairs weren't for him.

Yoongi too came down at a similar time as him with IU already downstairs apparently making breakfast.

Seeing Jimin and his distress and slight annoyance Yoongi smiled as he made his way over to him and helped him down.

Jimin did naturally fuss saying he could do it alone but Yoongi ignored him once again and Jimin just let him help because in all honesty he did need it.

Once they'd reached the bottom of the stairs Jimin pulled himself away from Yoongi his touch burning him because Jimin knew he would never have Yoongi.

With that he walked away into the living room where Eomma would be sat.

Jimin did remember everything from last night and he knew he had to keep the distance for the sake of his baby. So what if it killed him slowly.

Yoongi was disappointed but nonetheless he walked to the kitchen to check up on IU. When he walked in he heard parts of her conversation but he couldn't understand it.

She was talking on the phone saying "Yes, he believes it and he's totally on my side. I don't think he'll ever find out".

Yoongi looked puzzled but once she noticed him she put her phone away and came to welcome him with a kiss.

For the first time in a while her kiss burned Yoongi. It didn't feel comforting like Jimin's but instead it burned him.

IU then said "Baby I'm making Eomma's favourite I'm hoping she likes it". Yoongi could only smile still thinking about the kiss.

Once she had finished the meal she served up and whatever she made had Jimin backing away slowly because his hormones and pregnancy did not allow him to even think about the food.

So there Jimin was all alone puking up nothing at all because he puked up earlier but IU's food made him nauseous again.

Yoongi wanted to go and comfort him and so did Eomma but IU made them sit and eat saying Jimin needed alone time.

Eating the food both mother and son spoke to each other through their eyes and it wasn't bad but it wasn't good either.

Eomma spoke out and said "It's good IU but my Jimin makes it better". IU rolled her eyes internally because she had to keep the good girl act up.

Yoongi obviously lied not wanting to hurt her feelings "Well I don't know about you Eomma but I absolutely love it and Jimin's cooking was never that good anyways.

Jimin obviously walked in at the exact time Yoongi said it and his heart sunk to the pit of his stomach and it was like a jab at his heart.

Yoongi saw Jimin and his eyes reflected guilt because he insulted Jimin to praise IU. Someone he had mixed feelings for.

Jimin didn't say anything but instead sat down and said "IU thank you for cooking but my pregnancy and morning sickness won't allow me to eat what you prepared".

IU rolled her eyes this time visibly not liking how Jimin's always so nice.

One of the maids came and served Jimin some healthier and light foods and Jimin thanked her gracefully.

He had freshly squeezed orange juice a light and fluffy omelet and some toast. She also chopped up some fruit like apples and strawberries.

Jimin ate happily as Yoongi looked on longingly.

Eomma saw the look on yoongi's face and to teach him a lesson she asked Jimin how the baby was. Jimin smiled and held his little bump by saying "This little pup is hurting his papa so much but I think it's just excited to meet me".

As Jimin spoke to the baby bump Yoongi cried a little inside he wanted to be with Jimin and he wanted to talk to his baby.

Suddenly IU perks up and says "Yoongi seeing Jimin talking to his baby makes me want one too. CAN WE HAVE A BABY YOONGI?"

And Yoongi officially chokes on his food that he isn't liking by the way and stares at her.

The two of them never even went further than kissing and she wants a baby?

Eomma looks annoyed but finds the whole situation funny and Jimin is absolutely fuming as Eomma holds his hand tightly making sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

What's even funnier is that before Yoongi can even speak a loud voice is heard and an angry SeokJin stomps in followed by Namjoon, Jungkook who's shocked seeing his mum and may have tears in his eyes, Taehyung, Hoseok and Mr and Mrs Jung.

Jin says one word as he gets closer to Yoongi "Seirously?" He questions and yoongi's lost for words.

Eomma stares at her youngest child most likely resdy with her tears.

Hoseok and Namjoon are fuming listening to IU's words especially after they told her to not intervene until the baby is born. Hence, they're glaring at her and Tae well he's looking at Jimin his best friend is glowing with the pregnancy.

Mr and Mrs Jung are confused but nonetheless smile seeing Jimin because he truly is the angel Hoseok described to them.

Before Yoongi can once again respond Seokjin whispers into his ear so only Yoongi can listen and says "I will kill you JEON and I don't care if you're my kooks brother or not."

Yoongi visibly gulps but shakes his head and SeokJin frowns.

The two have always been very close hence they can communicate with their eyes but the others looked at them with confusion.

What were YoonJin thinking about?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy!!! Okay so this chapter was meant to be out ages ago but I didn't finish it and then I thought it has to be out quickly so I spent my night writing it.

Not the whole night so don't worry!

It's truly a rollercoaster right now and like the beginning message says I need to revise it and make sure the story makes sense.

Anyways who's rooting for Eomma and YoonKooks's Apa to get back together because I totally am.

It's going to work out guys I promise, there will also be a lot of angst though so prepare yourselves.

Anyways as always eat healthy drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 853 25
In a world where not many people know of alphas, betas and omegas, Yoongi is an alpha who doesn't know he's an alpha, who has a crush on Jimin, an om...
239K 10.9K 39
"๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’š!" "๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’”๐’†๐’๐’Œ ๐’‰๐’š๐’–๐’๐’ˆ." Yoongi has a "small" infatuation over this one dude on c...
28.5K 1.4K 55
SEQUEL TO LOVE BY CHANCE? THIS STORY HAS FLASHBACKS FROM THE OTHER STORY SO ITS UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO READ THE SEQUEL ALONE OR WITH BOOK 1. ~~~~...
12.4K 523 27
what happens when heart broken yn, whose abusive boyfriend left her pregnant is arranged with Kim taehyung; he is cold and ignorant towards her but...