๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’

By AuteureAngel

~Camila~ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’'๐’• ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚, ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•" Camila was... More

Characters and aesthetic
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-Three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-Two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Epilogue
-----
New book
Coming soon!!

Thirty-two

16.1K 442 15
By AuteureAngel

I arrived in Italy, Venice to be precised and the moment I switched my phone on Ava's number flashed on my screen.

I smiled and shook my head. She couldn't even wait for me to settle down in the hotel room. I strode towards a man that held a paper with my name on it. He helped me to keep my box in the trunk and I thanked him and got in.

I handed my phone to him so he could take a look at the address my boss sent to me. Mr Dae-seong is a cute korean man in his forties that happens to be my new boss and so far this is the best employer I have ever had. He owns fashion companies in Asia and U.S. A week after i left Luciano I started looking for a job and luckily ended up being Mr Dae-seong secretary. He treats me like his own child and he is very respectful and caring despite his status unlike Henry paisley.

The thoughts of Luciano still brings pain to my heart but i have to try my best to forget about him which is close to impossible.

Whenever I close my eyes all i see are those dark gray orbs, I feel his touch on my body, his lips on mine, his intoxicating scent and that's what makes it hard to forget about him because I can't.

He didn't just taint my innocent soul but he exchanged our souls and heart. It seems like everything I do or see reminds me of him and it hurts. It hurts me more because since that day he hasn't come to tell me all I said wasn't true, he didn't come to tell me that I am different. I don't know what my feelings are for the beast all I know is that i want to be in his arms and I want to be special to him.

"Signora" the voice of the driver pulled me out of my hurtful thoughts. I thanked him and opened my purse to pay him but he stopped me.

"Don't worry it has been covered already" I smiled at him and thanked him again. I took my box out of the trunk and rolled it into the luxurious hotel.

I met the receptionist and she handed my keys to me thereafter I thanked her with a smile and went to my room. It was a suite and I fell in love with the beige interior of the room and the view of the beautiful beach from my room.

I always heard that Italy was a beautiful place but I never knew it was more beautiful than the words of description and I hope I will have the opportunity to explore the city before I leave. I settled in and went to freshen up.

That night I stayed at the balcony of my room watching the stars and enjoying the freezing atmosphere. Christmas was fast approaching and my lips stretched into a smile because it's my favorite holiday of the year and the season it falls in was also my best. Winter

I spoke with Kira and Ava before going to bed. Ignoring Dylan's call I sent him a message telling him I was tired and I was feeling really sleepy which wasn't a lie.

But the truth was that I didn't want to speak to him. His intentions are good but I know he isn't doing what he is doing as a friend but he's doing it to prove that he really loves me.

I can't look at him without feeling guilty when I think of Luciano and what we shared. I feel like I'm being unfair to him then again I think about it, It's not like I'm leading him on cause I clearly told him I can't return his feelings. Plugging my phone, I switched the bed lamps off and drowned into sleep with a particular person in my head.

~~~~~

I got up early the next morning and got ready for the meeting. I left the hotel and hailed a cab and gave him the address Mr Dae-seong sent to me last night.

Whoever this C.E.O is i hope he isn't arrogant and rude like Mr paisley and for Mr Dae-seong sake i hope he isn't. We arrived at a dark sky high building and I paid him before getting down.

I looked up at the building and took in a deep breath. Most people who own companies like this tend to be rude, arrogant and cold just like Luciano but for some reasons he was different towards me.

I walked into the cold place with gray interior. Everyone seemed tensed and they were so focused that I bet even when there's chaos no one will loose concentration cause they didn't even notice someone just walked in and It reminded me of when I first went to Luciano's company.

"Excuse me miss" I stopped a lady dressed in a gray suit and she looked like she was in hurry because she gave me a stern look that said  'hurry up with whatever you want to say'

"Who are you?" She snapped.

"I'm here to see the C.E.O". She raised a perfect brow at me. "You mean Mrs Aurora?"

I awkwardly smiled and nodded. "I guess" I really didn't know because I never heard of the name of the person I was having a meeting with I only knew she was important.

"Do you have an appointment with her?" I nodded. "Follow me" she turned on her heels and led the way.

~~~~~

She led me into a cold scented dark office that dominated my presence just like Luciano's. "She'll see you soon, please have a seat".

I thanked her and she left me in the confine of the cold room. I wrapped my arms around my body at the chilly atmosphere. What's it with all this billionaires and being in a cold room but I must admit her office did scent nice.

I glanced around the enormous office, everything covered in gray interior and it was beautiful I must say. The clicking sound of her heels made me cautious. I straightened my spine and smoothen my skirt.

The door busted open and I wasn't expecting who I saw. I was expecting an old Italian lady with blonde hair, red lipstick, short and petite with a tiny square like glasses but the lady that came in changed my imagination. Instead a lady with long black hair strode in confidently with her head held up high.

She was putting on a designed jumpsuit that hugged her figure and outlined her perfect hips and curvy ass. Her red killer heels made a clicking sound at every step she took and her hair swayed in the direction of her movement.

Her makeup was done lightly yet professionally and her presence created a thick intimidating aura that I literally forgot how to speak.

She sat down and the person that followed behind her whom I didn't notice earlier dropped her things on the table and left with a bow. She crossed her legs, rested her elbows on the table and interlocked her fingers under her chin.

Her violet gray eyes locked with mine and I felt my body freeze to the chair. Her looks screamed danger like those assassins in the mafia.

"H--hell ma'am-- I mean good morning" I managed to stutter out. Never in my life did I think I'll stutter because of my fellow gender.

She didn't say a word but stared at me pointedly with her calculative eyes that had no emotions.

After what felt like hours she asked me to come sit in front of her. I sat down on the comfortable posh leather chair, my hands gripping my bag tightly as I waited for her to speak.

"Camila Colorado?" Her voice smooth like honey, sweet yet dark and dominating and i nodded in reply.

"Words Colorado" she said without looking at me cause her eyes were trained on the file in front of her.

"I'm sorry Ms--- "Aurora Marchessi" she completed and I swallowed nervously.

"I'll go straight to the point. I am not one to joke around specifically when it comes to my company--- I sat quietly listening to her cause I was scared of saying anything that will make her loose her shit. After she was done i came to a conclusion that she isn't one to joke with.

"I hope you're aware of the contract you signed Ms Colorado?" She emphasized on each words, her piercing gaze not leaving my eyes. For some reasons I felt nervous about her question and it seemed like there was a hidden message.

I gave her a nervous smile and nodded.

"Well that's done, I'll get back to you after I speak with Mr Dae-seong thereafter you'll know what to do, you can leave now"

Her voice curt and dismissive, I thanked her and stood up to leave. Before leaving I glanced back to find her whole concentration on her laptop.

I left her office and the large intimidating building and I looked back. How do they work there? I mean everywhere seem so suffocating like they pay for the oxygen they breathe.

In case you're wondering who Aurora is, she is the main character from the book Blood Hearts. If you haven't read it feel free to check it out.

And you don't have to read it to understand this book and vice-versa

Hope you're enjoying the story

Vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 3.9K 20
"๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ? ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ." ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ. ๐—œ...
6.4M 263K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
2.2M 70.1K 42
"I think you've already starved me enough, Amia, just one taste. I promise I won't bite." Marcello implored, his hands slipping gently between my thi...
142K 3.2K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...