✔️Devils May Cry || OT7

By kenzobeanz

(COMPLETED) Being a child is supposed to be filled with the greatest memories to look back on. But life would... More

WARNING
The Night
The Letter
The Car pt. 1
The Car pt. 2
The Suits Pt. 1
The Suits Pt. 2
The Party Pt. 1
The Party Pt. 2
The Difficult Ones
The Date
The Case
The Dream
The Basement
The Pain
The Betrayal
The International Super Spy
The Chase
The Unfortunate
The Good
The Bad
The Ugly
The Memories
The Revival
The Deceitful
The Awakening
The Truth
The Small Battle
The Mind Pt. 1
The Mind Pt. 2
The Fearful
The Power Surge
The Raid
The Facility
The Plan Of Escape
The Boys Are Back
The Control Panel
The Switch
The Dream Team
The Bond
The Week With No Signs Pt. 1
The Week With No Signs Pt. 2
The Hurt
The Mission Pt. 2
The Finale: Lost To Love Pt. 1
The Finale; Lost To Love Pt 2
The Epilogue

The Mission Pt. 1

655 44 2
By kenzobeanz

READ "THE HURT" BEFORE THIS.

"So she finally was able to use her powers?" Jungkook asks in the car

"No, she reached out to me through Michael and I's bond. I guess your bond wasn't strong enough because she wasn't in her own body." Ella explains, once again to the guys as she drives.

They had set out on their way to the facility. It was dark, and had just reached 2 am; the guys were in the back securing their gear.

"So the plan is clear?" Jin wonders, "Jungkook you're going to use your telepathy to let Michael know we're there. Yoongi will go with you so that you have someone with an active power with you."

"Telekinesis is an active power." Jungkook pouts

"Yes...it is... no one said it isn't but my fire will help and if needed I can always slip into my second form, which I am a pro at now," Yoongi said before smirking

He's not wrong. The boys had been practicing nonstop to make sure that they had the means to save you.

"Yoongi quit being an ass. Taehyung will go with Jimin and Jin...Taehyung will use his electricity to cut the lights and since Jimin can see in the dark and can see auras, he will lead you to that doctor..." Namjoon explained

"Myself, Hoseok, Ella, and Elise will head toward the witch... we all know what to do when we get there right?" Namjoon glanced at Hoseok, Elise, and Ella.

Hoseok nodded but Namjoon noticed the side look that Ella gave Elise.

He was worried; this plan could not go wrong, it couldn't. They were so close to getting you. They just had to separate you.

***

The first Witch walks around the room. Her long black gown trailed behind her as she watched over people's shoulders.

"They'll be here any moment," Travis said to her as she walked past him.

"I'm aware," she answered, "where's Alan?"

"I'm not sure—"

"Don't lie to me, Travis." She said without glancing at him as she stared at this abundance of screens.

Travis chuckled nervously, "I had some of our guys--"

"Our?" she interrupted

"Your guys take him into a cell." he corrected himself

"Why?" she asked

"Well, I just have a feeling that he's not really with us. I feel as though...." Travis was nervous, to be honest with the witch and she knew this.

She sighed annoyed and turned to face him with a sweet smile, "You feel as though he's not with us? Do you trust this feeling?"

Travis gulped but nodded his head.

"Fine; he'll stay where he is then." she turned back around and continued watching the cameras, waiting for them to come.

She wasn't nervous, no. Instead, she was excited for them to come. She hadn't fought like this since the first time she was killed. The reasoning for which no one but herself and the ones who killed her truly know.

The first Witch was not all who most thought her to be. She was powerful and technically the beginner of magic but that power caused great hysteria in her mind. She was drunk with power during those times-- and she can admit that it overwhelmed her. Did that mean that she didn't deserve the respect she'd gotten? NO-they were weaker beings and they deserved to grovel at her feet.

But, they were smart back then. Even smarter than they are now. She had an idea of how this would go and because she was not the only one whose soul was moved throughout the time she knew that they'd attempt the same plan once more.

"Miss?"

The First Witch was jolted from her inner monologue, "What?" she said breathily as she glanced at her henchman.

"We believe they've arrived." the one behind her spoke; she hadn't even noticed him until now.

She nodded and turned back towards the monitors, "Okay...cut the lights." she spoke monotone before a man's hand hovered over the switch.

***

The car stopped and the SUV stopped not far behind them. Each person touched their ear and doubled checked their outfits and gadgets.

"Can everyone hear me?" Namjoon spoke clearly

"Loud and Clear," Jungkook answered from beside him

I'm not talking to you." Namjoon sneered, "Everyone goes to their respective places. We meet back here with an unpossessed Ara and a healed Michael. Okay?"

"Got it," Taehyung said clearly, along with other hums heard over the line.

Soon enough, they were all inside the building-Jimin touched his amulet and soon a color brimmed his iris. The blue color matches that of his laser. Suddenly, an array of colors flood Jimin's vision-the auras of those in the area.

"Move slowly," Jin said, "We're not in the way of the camera but we don't want to direct any attention to ourselves."

"Right...Because you think she doesn't know we're here." Taehyung chuckled dryly

"Can you be optimistic? Fuck," Jimin glanced behind himself, "Taehyung cut the fucking lights--"

The sound of a power outage met with darkness startled them.

"Thank you," Jimin said annoyed

*

*

*

*

"Uh...That wasn't me..." Taehyung said softly

"What the fuck do you mean that wasn't you?" Namjoon whispered through his earpiece

"He means, they haven't even made it to the electrical box yet," Yoongi said suspiciously on his

"Fuck...Everyone move cautiously, this isn't good." Hoseok said annoyed

***

"ARA!"

You groaned slightly as you heard your name being shouted,

"Ara?! Ara come on, you have to get up!"

You opened your eyes the slightest bit before you passed out again.

***

Jungkook and Yoongi crept through the halls. Neither of them spoke, they just kept glancing at each other every time they heard something.

"You have telepathy...can't you mentally talk to Ara or something?!" Yoongi whisper-yelled

"Oh, sure Yoongi...Let me get right on that! and while I'm at it, why don't I just start screaming and saying 'We're here, We're here since the first is going to know we're here anyway if I do that." He said full of sarcasm as he whisper-yelled back to his brother.

"This shit is fucking stupid. We're out here risking our fucking lives for a girl that we don't even know if she feels for us how we do her." Yoongi kept his guard up as he spoke

Jungkook sighed heavily, "It's not about that...We love her so we should want her safe regardless--"

"That's the mature thing to say..yea...where has that gotten us, little brother? Hm? Mom may have lied about Ara killing those people and wanting to kill her...But it doesn't mean she isn't trouble. "

"Mm," Jungkook hummed as they rounded the corner in the darkness; they had been entrapped in it for so long that their eyes adjusted to it. "Remember when we were about 10 and we all met in the hospital room?"

"You mean when they rounded us all together to tell us that we were going to die?" Yoongi asked incredulously, "Yeah..."

"For years I wished they were right. I wished that we would have died and that Elise never found us." Jungkook could feel a strong presence a bit further down so he followed.

Yoongi stopped walking and only stared at his brother's back. Not because he was sad or angry...But because he had wished the very same things.

||

Namjoon glanced over at Elise with a saddened face. He clicked his earpiece and pulled his lips into a straight line, "He must've forgotten to mute up..."

Elise only sadly smiled, "He has a right to feel how he wants. I didn't do much when I did save you all." she watched as Hoseok glanced back at her, their eyes meeting only for him to begin whispering with Ella once more as they walked ahead of them.

Namjoon saw the exchange, they were being weird and he could tell. Hoseok, Ella, and Elise all shared the same elongated frown. He wanted to find out what they were trying to tell him...if they were trying to tell him anything at all.

"G--guys?!"

The foursome stopped as they pressed their earpieces into their ears, "Hello? Jimin? What's--" Hoseok tried to say

"P-robl--he---alan---cage"

"Taehyung?! You sound very staticky, where are you?" Ella added

"Help" was last heard from Jin before their earpieces all gave a sharp whine as if they had purposely been tampered with.

Each of them winced in pain before simultaneously ripping them from their ears and stomping on them.

||

"Fuck!" Jungkook shouted as he and Yoongi had stomped their earpieces.

Another whine came from above them,

"Hello my dears, how thankful I am to see you all. Sad that it couldn't be under better circumstances. Well, due to my benefits of staying a live, I am going to need you all dead. It's nothing personally but--wait," she cackled, "It actually is completely personal, you want to kill me so I'll do the honor of killing you first! Have fun, oh and don't worry about Jin, Taehyung and Jimin. I'll take good care of them."

The speaker shut off and noises of all kinds started to be released around them. Jungkook pressed his back up against Yoongi's, who already had a fireball formed in his hand.

"Yoongs?" Jungkoo questioned

"Whatever it is....WE got this," he deadpanned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N* When this is over...will you still remain my bears? .😥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 798 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...
4.1M 158K 126
1 year. 1 girl. And the 7 men who own her heart. When she applied for the job, she thought she'd just be teaching in South Korea and getting a fresh...
52.9K 2.2K 95
Y/N has lots of ex-boyfriends... they meet by chance and realize... she has broken each of their hearts and left them for the silliest of reasons. Wi...
1M 46.8K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...