Healing a Batlle's scars

Goldenenemy tarafından

Alexia Putellas X Male Oc When a beaten and bruised boy arrives in Spain he gets taken in by an adoption agen... Daha Fazla

End of an old life and the start of a new one
Younger days of the Batlle siblings and the birth of the protective sister.
2020: the year where it begins
Unwanted reunion and meeting the saviour
Matchday
The day after the match

Healing a Batlle's battle scars

1.3K 20 0
Goldenenemy tarafından

When a young South African boy runs away from his terrible family with the help of his aunt and uncle. With their help he ends up in Spain.

He ends up in an adoption agency where he meets his eternal family and becomes the older brother of a certain Spanish defender.

Through football the duo's relationship became much closer than normal siblings. They cried, laughed and drank together because of his sad history, they ended up in tears 

" I really feel for your  brother Ona, he has a real sad story."

" Wait you have a brother Ona? "

Falling for your teammate's older brother who she is overprotective of you must be very careful.

" I am warning you Putella's my brother is broken since I met him, hurt him and you will regret it mark my words . "

From the darkest places comes a love full of passion and love and it is so strong for the damaged one that they will put everything they have into it not to lose the other one 

" Boy was I wrong about you I am so sorry for everything my little sister has done to you or will be doing." 

" She is very overprotective of me so all I can do is apologize to you for everything she has done and will do to you, so good luck with that."

Falling for a Batlle is never easy, it becomes two times the challenge when it is the older brother you fall for.

Face claim : Trevor Wentworth from our last night. The only reason is because there are no stories with him as face claim and I want to be the first or one of the first to use this face claim.

Basic info : The OC is right footed, 6ft, 4in and has all the tattoos in the face claim photo. The OC has many scars on his back and arms.  Born 19 June 1995

Alexia Putellas, the best woman for Max

Max Batlle, the broken centreback and best man for Alexia

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.2M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
105K 6K 145
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
189K 2.2K 52
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
26K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...