Gmailing You

By _amxnx_

The days when no technology existed, love was written on letters, eyes were met, hands were frequently intert... More

1. Save Your Tears
2. Those Eyes, Oh God
3. Cherry Blossom Fall
4. Starlight and Moons
5. A Betrayed Heart
6. Vanilla Ice Cream
7. Bittersweet
8. Just Friends
9. Stolen Hugs & Kisses
10. London
11. Ramen Night
12. Best Friend's Love
13. Such A Tease
14. Apple Bites
15. Theif Of Hearts
16. Lift Your Arms
17. Eyes On You
18. Take My Hand
19. Sunsets and Secrets
20. Stuck With You
21. Garden Of Butterflies
22. The Wrong Mail
23. Home Alone
24. The Second Chance
25. Magic Of Melon
26. Falling All In You
27. Hugs & Cuddles
28. Take Me With You
29. Trails Of Love
31. Camera Beauty
32 . Obsessed Bunny
33. Confession Reveal
34. Wrong Timing Right Person
35. Survival Of The Fittest
36. Bunny Gurl
37. Don't Run Away
38. Bandit Of Love
39. Flowers & Her
40. Steps To Hell
41. Sunshine & Beaches
42. Jealousy Is A Disease
43. Humpty Dumpty
44. Bonfire
45. Surprise Kitten
46. Missed Bus
47. Taennie
48. My Only One
49. Love Circus
50. Kill For Love
51. The Unexpected
52. Enchanted

30. Bed Sharing

477 31 27
By _amxnx_

"Heaven is a place on earth with you."
- Lana Del Rey

"Make sure you eat full." Jungkook's mom adds your plate with grilled meat, cabbages and sauces. It gets refilled again after two rounds. "You like some more?" And yet, she nonetheless asked in case you were a little hesitant which you really weren't. You were at your peak.

"Oh— no, no. I'm good. Trust me." You want to sound genuine. Not shy, which Jungkook's mom assumed was for hesitating to ask for more. Your cheeks were filled with mouthful of food and your tummy with no space to grind the food down. It was getting hard to not sit properly. If you'd eat more you'd swear you'd bust out everything.

No. You didn't wanna vomit. Too embarrassing. Very bad idea.

"It's your last night here."Jungkook's Dad tries reasoning, "We're just making sure you go healthier than you arrived." He delivers a heartfelt smile, "Although we went out I hope Jungkook took care of you?" He glimpses at Jungkook and then at you, trusting his son for this.

You stiffly nod with beaming eyes, affirming his statement, "Yes, he did. More than you can even suppose." You admirably express knowing how much certainly he took care of you. More than you had to be put up with care of.

"Oh? I'm sure he did." Jungkook's dad presses on his words as he eyes Jungkook to which Jungkook just gives him a tight-lipped smile. Nervous. Knew why his dad said that.

"And anyway, I'm full with the meals I've been having here." You laugh, "About to leave Jungkook behind at this point." And Jungkook slows down his chewing. Has his fist resting under his chin as he shoots his gaze towards you with his brows squinted together, "Mhm?"

Taking a bite of your grilled meat with the fork you hum, wipe your lips, and munch slowly while savouring the fondness of meat on your palate. "Yeah?" Your eyes follow his physique, strong arms and lean worked-out muscles. No, you'd never leave him behind. He was too good.

"I'm healthier than you, you mean?" He questions, his eyebrow raised aloft and challenging your assumption, "Huh?" The reply automatically makes you incline forward with your hands flat on the table. "Yeah, duh?" You conclude the obviousness and Jungkook scoffs and sits straight, leans back in his chair and crosses his arms. Jaw locked.

You plaster a smile on your face and cross your arms too, just like him. "I mean, you think I can lift you?" You try to back him down with anything you got. "No right? See." You shrug and Jungkook just raises his brows. You were playing dirty. Would say anything that would make you win.

Oh, he liked it but not today. He comes back with a more reasonable fight. Wouldn't sit away with this. "Bet you don't even have those abs. All air stuffed till your cheeks." He grins to his ears with sarcasm. Such sarcasm that got on your nerves. He was teasing you back.

But you don't quit yet. Get ready to oppose him. Sit upright. Blink rapidly and know he's kinda right but still, reply with on-spot thoughts. "Oh— yeah?" You let out a chuckle, annoyance lacing your tone, "Few pushups and squats I do and watch how I have those eight abs."

Eight abs. Damn. It wasn't even close to the truth. You knew that too.

The plastered smile on Jungkook's lips breaks into a sincere laugh. The laugh makes him tilt his head back and go even harder. His eyes closed with those wrinkled lines around them and his hands rested on his stomach while he attempted to stop himself.

"I can't–" he laughs, again, straightens his back and wipes his teary eyes from all that laugh. "You're cute." His laughter slows, "Like– wow? Abs? You?" This time he plops his head on the table as he tries not to make a joke of you but he just can't stop. It was so funny to even visualize.

Thinking you'd do pushups? Oh, he knows how you're gonna whine about them only to give them up, to say how ridiculous it is and there a people very dumb who do this. Like, why would anyone want to go through all of that? Go on diets? Leaving all tasty stuff just to stick with all the greenery? No thanks.

All silly excuses. Just making you cuter. He has figured out one thing about you and that was that he could find you adorable in any situation. Be it anything; your fist hitting his chest when you get angry, those brows that squint together when you're thinking too deep, or when you're in awe while watching a movie with all those sparkly eyes, how you compare the size of his hands with yours only to intertwine them with his later and how you act stronger than him trying to dominate him with your all might.

There were so many countless moments, so, so many. He just adored all your existence to be precise. Like, right now you've got your fork pointed towards him after the little teasing he did about you not being able to have abs and somehow it's only making him think of kissing you. Call it blinded by your love. A fool. A dumbass. Of course, he's in this too bad.

"Do you want to die?" Your eyes are all wide. Lips whispering curses very quietly. Just for him to hear.

He grins. His eyes bore into yours, clasped forearms resting at the table as he just sat watching you, automatically letting your fork lower letting you notice the change in his demeanour. He's again looking at you with those eyes. Your cheeks blush. Defeated.

"Tsk" You tuck your hair strands behind your ear focusing on finishing the food on your plate until Jungkook's dad takes everyone's attention by setting the empty glass back on the table, sort in a way to say he was done eating.

"Thank you for the food." He rises and then smiles at you, "Good night Y/n. Hope the food was appetizing."

"Yes— yes. Too good." You smile with your bright eyes sitting upright and confirming the fact. Jungkook's dad nods appreciatively and carries his plate with him until he stops where Jungkook is seated, "Eat well, son" he pats his shoulders making him aware of his presence.

Jungkook turns his face to look at him, "Um, thanks, Dad." His dad leans towards him. Close to his ear.

You are seated just opposite him which makes you listen to what he's speaking.

"Go to sleep right after dinner, okay?" He squeezes his hand a little tighter on his son's shoulder, "No sneaking out at night, yeah?" Jungkook immediately choked on his food as his father filled him a glass of water. "Be a good boy." He gives his last words, smiling and finally handing him the glass before leaving the premises.

You re-think about the exchange that occurred between Jungkook and his father. It held your breath. What just happened?

Jungkook's mom finishes her plate too and stands up a few seconds later, smiling at the both of you. "Hope you loved the dinner." She asks and you get to immediate nodding, "Yes, thank You." You titter and she smiles before going to wash her hands and leaving too, asking Jungkook to put all the remaining dishes in the dishwasher before going to bed.

He replies a yes and almost gets ready to get up until you call for him and he stops, "Hm?" He asks and you get up too and arrange the plates for him. "What just happened? You know..."  You are slightly reluctant to ask as you meet his eyes,  nervous. "You know... what your dad just said."

Jungkook pulls his lips in a thin line and puts his hand forward to pick up a tissue from the tissue box. He sighs and wipes his hands. "He knows, I guess"

"Know what?"

"About our little make-out?" He palms his nape as he whispers those words looking at you and sending butterflies to your stomach but again his father catching you both together burns all the butterflies right there.

Oh lord. It was so embarrassing to even think about. You balance yourselves by clasping on the table with your hands with your head down as you nod trying to take the new dreadful news in.

You let it be for now. Don't much think about it. Just watch Jungkook who's already done picking dishes from the table and giving you an adequate time to settle. "Did he say anything else?" You join him and see if there's anything you can do to help.

Jungkook wears gloves as he picks up used utensils to keep them in the dishwasher. He glances at you as he does so, "No, nothing you should be worried about." He keeps placing them one by one as you hand them over to him. Being very casual about this. "Okay, if you say so."

When Jungkook doesn't give it much thought you decide not to either. He knew his father and you knew him. The dishes get scrubbed and after you are done with positioning them together you take off your gloves and place them down on the counter.

"So... I'm gonna go sleep." Although you try not to sound weird it did come out that way. As if you weren't supposed to just leave yet. But his dad, after learning he discovered about you two intimidated you a little to do any moves or let him have any on you.

Jungkook is standing in front of you as he sets a bowl in the cupboard placed above you. The kitchen is quiet, lights dimmed and just you two next to each other with no one around. He's close, towering over you with his height and eyes fluttering on you.

"Okay..." He decides not to do anything here too. Agrees with your thoughts. Drops his hands and removes those washing gloves. "But just to let you know..." He bends down, hands on his hips and lips ghosting your ears, "-my door will be open if you wanna come."

You thin your lips, "I-I'm sleepy"

He smiles, brings his face to front, shuts his eyes and presses a soft longing kiss on your lips. Parts and meets your eyes. "If you're tired, sure." He agrees. Do not complain. Keeps his hand to himself. "Sleep tight, Kitten."

He ends the conversation just like that. Genuinely didn't wanna let you go. Was relatively disappointed. Wanted to cuddle you to sleep, and keep you close to him since it was your last night here with him in his home. But you were tired and he didn't want to force any of his feelings on you.

If you were deciding to sleep in his space he'd gladly accept you with open arms, and yes, if you liked to rest in your room, yes, he'd respect that too.

So, although it was saddening him, it was fine. He was already preparing to come along with you to Korea. So, one night without you, he could handle that much.

+++

You can't sleep. One hour has already passed and you're just staring at the roof above you. Blankly. Tried closing down your eyes and mind to sleep but none of it helped. Your mind was somewhere else.

The room next door. At Jungkook's.

Cancelling him made you feel guilty. It's got onto your brain and now you're not peaceful anymore. You grab your plushie and squeeze it until it gets pissed in your arms. You were frustrated and so done.

With no other alternative to help you with you get up. Switch on the night lamp and stand before the mirror to look at yourself. You're in a black dress. A loose shirt on shorts. Cute white flares on the sleeves of your shirt and shorts.

Pretty. Not too gaudy. Perfect.

You shut the lamp, switch off the fan and close the door of your room behind you. Look around to see if anyone's around. There's no one. Your toes tiptoe very slowly making sure to not make any creaking wood sounds.

You successfully reach the door until a voice from downstairs flinches you. "No, I don't think we have those." It's Jungkook's mom. You hold your breath in. Stick yourself to the wall slowly going forward to check on what's going on.

Peeping down the stairs you see his mom walking away with a guava in her hands. "Found it." She says, "You better eat this." She says and disappears further away from your eyes.

She indeed was a healthy woman. Making sure to keep her husband healthy too.

The door with cascading light slowly shuts bringing darkness down the stairs. It's dark and quiet again. Finally.

The things you were doing to get into Jungkook's room. Jesus.

Sighing, you loosen and head to his room. Stand before it, rest your palm on the wooden surface and slowly push finding out it indeed is unlocked.

You gradually push it open without making any noise to see dim lights open in his room. The windows are open. White curtains move softly with the breeze. It's cosy. And there was Jungkook lying on his stomach facing the window.

His arms are clasped under his head, relaxed. He's naked. The blanket covered him up to his waist. His muscles flexed under the moonlight. Wide back and Two dimples on either side of his spine. His hair grazed his nape. Gorgeous.

You enter inside wondering if he is asleep but one more step ahead and Jungkook shifts, faces you and witnesses you come in.

"You came..." he whispers, a faint smile appearing on his lips as he moves aside making a place for you. You're nervous. Get closer, "You called." You tell and take a seat until he lifts the blanket for you to get in too.

There are butterfly tremors in your body. Head almost spinning. He's gladly got a pair of trousers on— or you were running for your life. There's a silver chain on him too resting on his collarbone, making him look too good.

You rest your body on his bed and he opens his arms enuciating you to get closer. You're a little shy but initially snuggle up to him as he smiles and wraps the blanket to cover you up with him.

He tightly hugs you and nuzzles his face in your neck. Groans. "Mhmm missed this." he cries, keeping you close and not leaving an inch away of you apart from him, "Missed you."

You giggle, feeling all ticklish. "Yeah– yeah me too." you laugh and he laughs too. Pulls his face away and you notice it's gotten all red. You smile with your teeth all wide and he copies you, his bunny teeth on display too.

He scrunches his nose and strokes it against yours as you shrink feeling all ticklish again. "Alright alright stop." you request and he parts with a sweet look in his eyes.

Tucking his elbow on the pillow, Jungkook rests his fist under his head, watching you as you make yourself comfortable beside him. Avoiding eye contact, you're shy. Please.

"I thought you wanted to sleep..." Jungkook softly whispers, all smiley and watches you raise the blanket till your blushed cheeks and hiding them from him. Your round eyes look at him. Although it was quite dim you could see that Jungkook was beaming and cherishing you to peak.

"And I am sleeping" You mumble under your breath just to hear him chuckle after, "With me? Yeah. Definitely a good idea."

And you yank the blanket over your head to cover up from him. No one asked him to be so obvious about it. It was too blunt to say out aloud. This was a lot for your heart to take.

"Hey," Jungkook called you out watching you wiggle your legs inside, "Stop acting cute." He holds onto your blanket wanting to see you, smiling widely, "I might squeeze you the hell out!" He warns, allowing his grip to go of the blanket and letting you tug it down by yourself.

And you do with a red evident flush coating your face.

His grin only widens as you lay with your pink cheeks bare flushed from his words and the proximity. "Yeah, you're not squeezing me." You assert and Jungkook laughs.

"Alright but Y/n, don't you think...." Jungkook licks his lips, "It's quite bold of you to come to a guy's bedroom at night?"  You blink at his question. Dare he say that? He was the one who called you and he should be the one questioning himself about this.

This damn brat.

"Uh-huh?" You poke his chest, "Me?" You deny the accusation. "It's the opposite, Jungkook." He smiles and grabs your finger only to bring it to his lips and kiss it, "Yeah?" He flirts.

"Don't you think it's bold of you to ask me to sleep over in the first place?" Although you're blushing you don't let him have this. Go crazy strong and you're satisfied when you see his eyes enlarging at your statement. His brows lifted up and slowly dropped, allowing his lips to pull in an impressed grin.

"Where did you learn to talk all that, huh?" He leans closer to your face and taking over his dominant spot back. But you stay unfazed, attempting not to lose. You were feeling strong enough after watching that reaction on his face. Thought, you could do anything now. So proud.

"Learnt? It's always been there, you just didn't notice." You bite your lower lip, lowering the blanket from your face and making intense eye contact with him. Fighting with the same interest or flirting you must say.

His eyes fall unconsciously on your lip then back at your eyes, being at a loss for words. He's quiet. "Loss at words huh?" You take advantage of his silence, rest your elbow on the bed and raise. He's slowly blinking. Blushing at this point too.

Jeon Jungkook was being really cute right now. You smile and slump him down, don't do anything, just let him wonder what you are going to do next. His chest is breathing quite heavy under your palms.

Dishevelled Raven hair has been ghosting his eyes, and perfect lips waiting for you to bless them. You just lower your eyes to see the moles under his lips, jaw, on his neck, collar bone and one his chest too.

There's this urge to kiss each of them, one by one. But you don't, it is dangerous. It could led to something you didn't want to have yet. Maybe some other time. You smile and flick your nose with him and she shuts his eyes and sighs.

"What are you doing, Kitten?" His voice husky and low, got his arm wrapped slowly around your waist pulling you closer.

You lean on him and he uses his other hand to wrap around you. You smile at each other when you make eye contact. "Nothing." You dip your head down and rest your face on his heart to hear it lubdub beneath you. It was beating so fast. You won.

"Let's just sleep, Kook." You close your eyes and keep listening to his heart slowly coming back to its pace. He shakes his head and lets out a tired sigh as he brings his hand to your hair and caresses you to sleep.

"You aren't getting away with it," Jungkook mumbles trailing his hands from your hair to your back, "I will come back at you for this," He grumbles in a muffled voice, embarrassed. You indeed got him good.

You tighten your lips in a thin line and fight a smile. He was adorable, so much.

Inserting his fingers under your hair scalp he massages you as you feel your eyes roll at the back of your head. That was soothing as hell, instantly sending you to sleep, but his voice made your eyes open back.

"Y/n..." He calls. You hum against his chest and gave him the lead to speak further. You were too dizzy to give him an answer. He was so warm and cosy. So good. So good.

Wrapping his arm around your back, he rests his chin above your head, "I wonder how you got by watching me with Jennie all time long..." You flutter open your eyes at his words and look at him at Jennie's name being mentioned.

"If I were in your place I don't think I'd be able to see you with anyone else other than me."

You keep your eyes on him. You know it too. He slowly blinks raising you to him and bringing your face closer to his, "I..." he kisses your cheek, "–I love you so much" He breathes around your face, his hands turning warm against your skin.

Stradling your legs around him, you lift yourself and get over him as his eyes widen at your actions. "Is there anything troubling you?" You lean onward and cup his cheeks, "Hm?" Your eyes bore in his as he just yearns to get lost in them. In you.

"Can I ask you something?" He asks and you nod, encouraging him. "Yes, Kook." You smile and he slowly nods, a little hesitant to ask this particular question that has been running in his mind since his talk with his father.

"Tell me." You rest your forehead on him and tilt your face to place a soft kiss on his lips. He kisses you back and smiles. Feels good.

So he doesn't hesitate, just goes for it. "If you were to choose between friendship or love, what would you choose?"

♡♡♡

If you aren't obsessed with Jungkook what are you even doing with your life? Like, he's so fuckin fine for no reason.

Fictional Jungkook and the real one, they're ruining me. I can't do this anymore– *dies*

Ahahaha but wink wink hope you liked the update. Will come back with a nicest one next time.

Until then, keep spreading love and happiness <3

Muah

Amxnx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 630 16
i thought of you so i wrote you a letter [COMPLETED] warning: depression, mentions of abuse, alcoholism, overall angst
499K 18.5K 33
"your majesty.. I will do anything to make you forgive me for what I did. i--" Angela "easy. Marry me" Jungkook "Err sorry. what did you just said...
39.9K 1.2K 28
❝ suck my blood until the thirst of your craves on me satisfied, baby. ❞ jeon jungkook college x vampire au ©jiggukae 2021
557K 12.3K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.