The Life of Sunjai Williams...

By dancingdollsfanfics

More

The Life of Sunjai Williams ( Dancing Dolls ) Bring it Fan Fiction
Updates
Title your Story Part
OMGGGGG

Unconscious

877 15 7
By dancingdollsfanfics

😈🌹😻SUNJAI POV😻🌹😈

5:47 PM

"Cut! " Andre yelled .
We had finished another video , probably one of last . I'm now turning 19 tomorrow and I wanna suck the all the poison out my life , I can't live with this weight on me anymore . I'm now seriously overweight and it's probably gonna be the death of me . It is sad to say that I'm still two timing Justin with Kayla's boyfriend Andre. Justin really loves me but I don't feel the way about him like I used too . Living with him is great , his home is beautiful , but he loves me for who I am . Andre makes me feel so good but he's not as loving and kind as Justin . I'm now just sitting in my car deciding who to visit first . Andre or Justin ?

I grabbed a 3 XL burritos from Taco Bell with a iced tea for a snack . One last binge eating night before I got on a diet . I had so many crazy cravings lately , and I've been putting on lots of belly weight .

---

7:24 PM

I decided to go in alphabetical order , Andre now Justin later . I went up to his house staring at the staircase that led to the mansion. Stairs for a girl weighing a whopping 256. Not so good . I was wearing my biggest jeans I had and if I moved too much , let's just say that they wouldn't be classified as pants anymore .

-----

A good 10 minutes later I reached the final stair and rang the doorbell . The door swung open and there stood another one of his Spanish maids , dressed in only a t shirt . The girl was beautiful , A moment later after her yelling up the stairs for Andre , the smirking hot man finally came to the door .

"Hey Sunjai , what are you doing here ?"

I stepped in the door way and made my self comfortable in his living room . I sat down in this hard leather chair . So uncomfortable .

"We have to talk ."

" okay , I've actually been meani-" gco

" look Andre , I like you a lot but I'm not going to make videos and two time Justin. And I love you but I'm just caught in the middle . " I glanced around his house , a typical bachelor pad.

" I really love you Sunjai . I don't think I've actually loved someone before , please don't do this to m-" his eyes teared up .

"No , please . Let's just go our separate ways . "

"Look , I think I'm just addicted to just hit and run girls . I got some women that's living off me , I pay for their flights and hotel , I'm ashamed . After awhile they all seem the same . But your different , you actually care about me jai. I've slept with girls that I didn't even bother to know their names . But you , I get this spark inside me every time your around . I really need someone to put this weight on , someone who actually cares, and that's you Sunjai. I love you ."

I couldn't not cry , I was silently sobbing. But I had Justin . Andre still teary eyed got on one knee and pulled out a box . My stomach dropped , I couldn't say yes I couldn't say no . I stared at him deep in his hazel eyes .

"Andre , but - but What about Kayla ? You guys have a connection ." I said making my way to the door , as he followed With the ring box closed tightly in his fist .

"Sunjai , please don't leave ."

I quickly made my way down the staircase . I looked back . He sat there , he took a final glance at me and the box . I got in my car and pulled off . He still stood there , dropped to his knees, that was the last time I've seen him .

----

8:42 PM

I unlocked the door to my pent house I shared with Justin . I stepped in kicked off my shoes . I went into our room and began packing my stuff , there was no sign of Justin .

After packing all my clothes in three large Louie Vaton suit cases , I decided to take some of our pictures of us together . I took the one of us at the Doctor when I found out we were having a baby , but Last month I miscarried . He was so happy , but I knew something was wrong with my pregnancy .

I finalized my packing loaded my stuff in my Mercedes and went back up to get my phone . I stuck my phone in my back pocket when I heard a noise coming from the bedroom . I thought no one was home .

Unsure of who was in our house , I peeked into the door . A man and a woman making out in my guest bedroom , he was in jeans , she was in shorts and her pink bra . I recognized this man and Justin . The skinny but a little curvy girl . Mia . I stepped in my anger raging . I turned on the lights . They didn't stop , the nerve of him . I loved him , he loved me , Andre loved me . I turned down Andre for a man who is cheating on me with my best friend .

"I'm sorry to interrupt ." I said leaning on the door . They both looked up slowly . Mia jumped up ,

" You said you weren't with her anymore ! I trusted you, I'm so sorry sun-" she was crying and Yelling.

"Shut up you ignorant slut !" He slapped
Her to the floor .

"Mia !" I ran to her and tried to help her up .

Justin was digging in is draw threw something .

Mia was trying to whisper something to me as I held her on the floor .

"Sunjai , please help me , he's not gonna stop hurting me , you might be next , please Sunjai jus-" Mia said is a low voice so he wouldn't heard .

A click sounded. He had a gun pointed at both of us. Mia began to cry .

"Sunjai . Leave now or I'll have to find two body bags ." He was dead serious.

I rose to my feet and looked at Mia . Her eyes begged me to take her with me. I mouthed to her "I'll come back for you , I promise ." She nodded.

"Leave or get two bullets in your fat head ."
He said aiming at me .

I ran out the apartment door and to my at . I say their frantic not knowing what to do , I took a look at our balcony and saw Mia yelling at my car begging me to save her .

Justin came behind her and threw her to the ground . She begged for mercy he kicked her in her stomach , slammed her head on the balcony railing , Mia was unconscious .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

829K 18.8K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
108K 3.8K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.2M 53.8K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
984K 24.7K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...