Secure | King Von

By neverforthestreets

"We gone get this shit figured out, ma." More

Introductions
3 A.M.
It's Do or Die
New Beginnings
My Blood
Change of Plans

sidetrack

60 6 0
By neverforthestreets

authors note: i just wanted to give you guys caradonna's pov on things up until this point. so for the rest of the book, every chapter will probably be a singular pov and then switch the chapter after and pick up.

king von pov

i'm driving back to the crib i just took this hoe from. i'm mad as hell, i'm only getting a fraction of my damn money. i'm gone kill that nigga jay. i don't even know why i trusted that i would get all my money today.

she sitting in the passenger seat, quiet as fuck. i glanced over at her and her eyes were closed. she had her seatbelt on, but her arms were wrapped around herself, like for comfort. it be like that sometimes. and i get it. any of my niggas turned on me, as soon as i got right it was gone be war. i doubt lil folks like that though, so she just gone have to thug it out.

we got back to the crib and i ushered her inside. this duke crib, but he locked right now. i let him know that i would be using his shit, and put money on his books as a thank you. i locked the door behind us. "go sit on the couch."

she sat down, then took her jacket off. she kept looking at her palms. i had to figure out what the fuck imma do. i know she gone stay here until i get my money, but damn. i should've thought of this shit beforehand, but i just knew i was gone get my money and let this bitch go. "aye, anyone got yo location?"

she shook her head. okay that's a good start. as long as she don't make no calls or none, they won't be able to pin her ass to this area. she gone have to sleep in duke room. i'll sleep on the couch. "take off your clothes."

her eyes widened, and her mouth opened a bit. her eyes darted around looking at my face. "hollon, i don't do that rape shit. don't look at me like that. i'm getting you some clothes to sleep in. i may be a criminal but i'm not heartless. you sleep in them tight ass jeans and you might not be able to walk tomorrow." her eyes went back to normal but she still looked cautious. she should've been looking at her brother that way.

i walked over to her on the couch and held my hand out. "gimme your phone." she looked at my hand for a bit, then sighed and dug in her pocket. she pulled out her phone and placed it in my palm. i powered it off then put it in my pocket. "yo ass move and i'll shoot you."

i walked into duke's room and looked around for a bit. this nigga gotta have some clothes she could wear. i dug around for a bit then found a wife beater and some boxers. this gone have to do. i walked back into the living room and she was in the same spot. i handed the clothes to her and told her to get up. i showed her to the bathroom and went back to the living room to wait. my phone start going off, and it's booka.

"yo, wassup?"

"shit, nun. i was wondering if i could slide. i'm bout bored as shit and drinking and smoking alone ain't that fun." i heard him playing with a lighter on the other end.

"nah, not tonight. i'm taking care of business."

booka sucked his teeth. "aye, i thought you was gone stop doing this shit once true got here man."

i sucked my teeth back. "man, what the fuck you talking bout? i ain't doing that, it's something else. i'll explain in person cause i don't know if niggas got my shit tapped or what."

booka said his goodbyes and i hung up. she came out the bathroom right as i got off the phone. man, she was looking good. i love shorties who be bad as hell, even when they on they chill shit. she was on the thicker side, so the boxers was hugging her from the waist down. and the wife beater was tight too, ain't do nothing but show how slim her waist was.

damn, i was definitely tryna fuck if we weren't in the situation we were in now.

she stood for a bit, then came back down and sat on the couch. i really ain't know what to do. but then i heard her stomach growl. it was nearing midnight. i don't know the last time she ate. "you hungry?"

she stared at me for a bit, then shook her head no. i stood up, stretching a bit. i told her to get up and i walked her over to duke's room. "if yo ass jump out the window, imma hunt you down and kill you." i took the gun from my jeans, just to remind her that i could really up it on her ass if i need to. she got the picture. she slowly walked into the room and i closed the door. i went back and sat on the couch for a bit before sliding off my own shit. i put my shoes beneath me under the couch, and i folded my jeans, shirt, and sweater. i sucked my teeth, i ain't got no damn blanket. i got up and walked to the room, and she was just sitting on the bed, shaking a bit.

she looked at me, and hurried to wipe her eyes. i just grabbed a blanket from the closet and left back out. i'm not gone say i feel bad, because i don't, but damn. i know it gotta suck to be her right now. i laid back down on the couch, turning the tv on. i flipped through channels and settled on cartoon network. i forgot it was saturday night, so instead of old cartoons, it was on anime. i just watched whatever was on until i dozed off.

————————————————

i woke up something to ten. cartoon network was on now, and some old scooby doo was on. it took me a bit to get up and stretch. i yawned and cracked my neck. i stood up, and walked to the bedroom. i knocked, just in case she wasn't decent, and i let myself in the room. she was awake, but she was just laying in the bed. "time to get up."

she looked at me, and she had this look on her face, but i ain't pay it no mind. "i'm taking you to yo daddy house."

she shot up in the bed. "you're letting me go?"

"no, dumbass. but you need to get some shit if you stay here, like a toothbrush and some towels. you can't be funking the place up." she relaxed a bit, disappointed. her eyebrows furrowed.

"what's the matter?" she didn't respond for a minute. i was getting impatient.

"ho, what's the problem?"

"i'm not staying with my father."

"so how the hell you out in chicago if you aren't staying with your father?" man, if her or jay lied to me...

"i live out here now. i didn't mention it last night because i didn't want that to be how jay found out." she wrapped her arms around herself because they were exposed, having slipped from under the blanket. i nodded.

"then i'm taking you to your crib. you gone get your shit then we gone. in and out." she nodded and got out of the bed. i left the room so she could get dressed privately. i put my pants and shit back on, and waited for about ten minutes and she came out the room.

———————————————-

we pulled up to her crib. it was one of them renovated buildings that look all modern and shit. she look like a boujie ass bitch anyways so it makes sense. we got out, and walked inside. there was some white people standing in the lobby staring at us, so i mugged them, and they turned away.

they asses won't be here for more than a year.

we got the the elevator and she pressed the third floor. there was some music playing in here too. man this shit uppity as hell. i can't wait to get out of here.

the elevator stopped, and we walked out. she ain't walk for long before she got to her apartment. she dug around in her pockets to find the key, then opened the door.

she got a nice lil setup. the walls were like an off white color, and she had charcoal furniture with yellow accents like paintings and shit. it's cute. "get what you need and hurry up. you got ten minutes."

i sat on her couch and she made a beeline to the bathroom. i still had her phone, so i wasn't too worried. it was only a little after eleven. i wondered if her folks was looking for her, so i turned her phone on.

i shouted to her, "aye, what's the password to yo phone?"

" zero-nine, fifteen, twenty."

i opened her phone and went to her call log. it was only one missed call from her mom and her dad. i know jay know better than to snitch, so her folks don't got no clue what's going on. and those calls were from like eight and nine. they probably think she still sleep. i went to her messages and it was some from someone named angie, more from melody. but there was a text from her mom too.

good morning habibi. your grandmother said she had a bad dream about you. just wanted to call and make sure you were okay. you're still probably asleep so i'll let you rest. i love you always.❤️

damn, i should've checked to see if she had her read receipts before i opened the messages. oh well. i closed her phone out and got up. i walked to the bathroom and pushed the door open. "times up, get yo ass outta here." she looked startled.

"i still have some stuff to get-"

"i ain't ask. get to moving." i grabbed the bags out of her hands and then pulled her to the door. i opened it, then pushed her out. i shut the door a bit too hard, so it slammed. she winced, then walked to the elevator. i followed behind her, trying not to stare at her ass.

we got back downstairs and left out. i tossed the bags in the back of the car and opened the door for her to get in. i hopped in and hurried up to pull out.

driving back, she kept looking at me. i already told folks i don't like that staring shit. i paid it no mind. "i'm taking you to the bank now. i want you to take more money out."

she nodded. the bank wasn't too far from where she lived. we got inside and then she took more money out, and waited until we got back in the car and handed it to me. she looked kinda sad, but shit. there's nothing i can do about that.

we finally got back to duke crib. i carried all the bags inside, and sat them in the bedroom. caradonna went the bathroom, so i just headed in the room. duke had a chair in his bedroom, so i sat in it and went through the bags. she packed the basics, clothes, undergarments, towels, hygiene shit. she was set. 20,000 divided by 2,500 is 8, so she gone be here with me for another six days. she had more than enough shit packed to last her.

i sighed. this shit was taking too long. she came out the bathroom and into the room. when she walked in her phone started ringing. i looked at it, the number ain't have no name. i just handed it to her, and she answered.

"hello?"

"yes, this is caradonna..." i gestured at her for her to look at me. i mouthed and asked what they were talking about. she pulled the phone away from her ear and covered the mic.

"they're asking about the money i've been taking out." she looked a bit panicked.

"put that shit on speaker." she tapped on her phone and i heard a man's voice.

"hello? ms. allay?"

"hello. i'm sorry, can you repeat that?"

"this is just a call to remind you that if you withdraw $2,500 again tomorrow, your account will be locked until your emergency contact unlocks it. you have a system set in place where you can only take out so much money for so many days."

her eyes widened. "i... completely forgot about that. is there anyway i can undo the system myself?"

"you gave us a six digit pin. if you can tell me that pin i can remove the system from your account."

"shit..." she whispered.

i whispered to her, "try your passcode."

"can i try zero-nine, fifteen, twenty?" there was some typing on the other end and then the man spoke.

"no ma'am that's not it. you only get two more chances before the system locks your account."

"can i ask how long it'll be locked for?"

"until your emergency contact can unlock it, ma'am." caradonna wiped her face, stressed out.

i sucked my teeth. this bout a bitch. i can't believe this shit man.

"this is your reminder, your emergency contact is your mother, malika carter. would you like for us to contact her?"

"no, that won't be necessary. i can't remember the pin right now, so would it be possible for me to give a call back later?"

"yes ma'am, that's fine."

"thank you, have a good day."

this shit just wasn't going right for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 2.5K 17
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ-๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐. ๐...
439K 12.6K 51
" ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š–๐šŠ ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ, ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šŽ๐š– ๐™ธ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐š–." PSA: READ AT...
292K 12K 38
โ›โ› ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’‚ โœโœ
300K 6.8K 20
first book๐Ÿ˜ณ ! jk but read whores