Erotic Fantasies Of Markiplie...

By phoinexTear

Short smut fantasies about Markiplier. Engineer Mark ,The God of Night, 1 Continuation story- Dad's New Frie... More

Dad's New Friend -pt.3(Mark)
Dads New Friend pt.4
The Nerd Across The Hall ( Mark)
Breed (Engineer Mark)
The Moon & The Night (God of Night)
What Are The Odds ( Mark)
Dad's New Friend pt.5 (End of innocence)
Acts Of Kindness (Mark)
The Moon & Night pt.3 ( Consequences)

The Moon & The Night pt.2

296 4 3
By phoinexTear

Grabbing his hand,darkness surrounded you both. Closing your eyes in fear as you feel like your falling into a black aybess.
Brightness shines through your eyelids as you feel yourself hit the ground on your side!
Squinting blindly , touching the ground you landed on. Runing your delicate fingers through blades of grass. Never feeling grass before you panicked.
"It's grass- a plant that grows here on earth. " Night chuckled and helped you to your feet. Squinting looking at him as your eyes adjusted in the sunlight.
Half-heartedly smiling in awe as you look behind him. Seeing that you were standing in a beautiful field of grass and patches of flowers.
" Oh my - "
He sauntered around you, taking in your excitement . " Yes, quite beautiful. "
Twirling around in your dress & skipping barefoot through the patches of wild flowers. A gust of wind came stopping you in your tracks!
" That's a normal occurrence as well."
Breathing in the fresh spring air as the wind blew your hair. Chest heaving in exciting!
" Oh thank you for taking me here!"
Overwhelmed by joy you hug him. Patting your back as a sly smile came across his handsome face, as he looked at the sun.
Spending the day discovering earth's wonders - trees , insects, rabbits , birds and clouds -Afterwards he teleported you both to a nearby city.

Dusk comes and Night takes you to luxury hotel. Arriving at your suite. Looking around the room,
" It's lovely. " smiling as you head straight for the balcony. Gazing at the
City's outline as the sun's setting. Barely able to make out stars. Then your heart races as you see a Cresent moon.
" I knew you'd enjoy this room. " Slowly tracing your side with his finger tips. Having spent the day with him , making you a little fonder of him. Nervous about him leaving you in a strange world, gripping the rail as you bite your lip.
" Don't fret. Just get some sleep. I'll be back before you wake- . " Gently rubbing your waist.
" Thank you- for today. "
Blushing as you turn to look at him.
He touches your face lightly and smiles.
" My pleasure." Looking past you he sees the sun almost gone. " I must go. Goodnight Princess ." He kisses your forehead, then vanishes.

In a deep sleep you dream of the moons light fading and darkness taking over it, as well as the sun & earth. The moon crumbled as the sun combusts setting earth on fire, with a solar flare.
Startled sitting up sweating! Looking around the huge hotel room confused, until you get your wits about you, remembering Night brought you here to visit.
Looking at the curtains blowing by the balcony door, noticing it's open. Seeing the crack of dawn light shine through the curtains ,a dark silhouette of the God of Night standing on the balcony.

" Your back-" huffing out , laying back down into the Fluffy pillow, rubbing your eyes as you stretched. Night walks in the room and takes off his jacket & tosses it on a nearby chair. Leaving him In a red shirt and slacks.

" Why of course. I told you I'd be back before you wake." Suddenly he vanishes. Shocked you raise back up to look for him until you feel him appear beside you in the bed under the covers. Shirtless.
Turning over to face him. He's smiling at your ever-changing emotions. " I'd like to lay with you."
Blushing pulling the comforter over your chest as you noticed him looking at your nipples harden through the silk slip.
Night raised his hand and moves a strand of hair away from your face.
" Don't worry so much princess. "
Feeling as of your cheeks was on fire! Covering your face with your hands until he yanks them away and demanded,
" Do not hide from me!" His voice echoed. Frightened, you look him in the eyes. His soft brown eyes. Locked in his gaze -that seemed like forever, until you quickly moved forward pressing your soft lips against his. Stunned at first- he then slowly starts kissing you back passionately , wrapping his arm around your waist. Tasting your soft plump lips.
His lips tasting like peppermint as you gently tug on his bottom lip with your teeth. Night let's out a pleasurable groan.
His tongue eagerly slides across yours. Night gently lays you back as your tongues collide.

" I've craved you ever since that night on the balcony. " Breaking the heated kiss he growls, his face hovers over yours. Diving his face into the nape of your neck ,softly biting & sucking on it as your hands run up his back, you softly moan out.
Pulling down your straps on you slip, exposing your soft pink nipples.
Night stops kissing your neck and slides downwards to suck those perky nipples that were beckoning him.
Runing your fingers through his soft thick black hair - moaning as he tugs at your nipples with his teeth. Feeling heat run throughout your body as he nips at your delicate nipples.
Mounting you slowly .
Running your soft hands on his shoulders as you stare up at him. Remembering bits of the dream you had. Then realizing again - your bedding your mother's lover-
Night strokes your face with his hand while looking down at you.
" Don't think about that. " I. A deep gravelly voice. His breathing quickening in lust.
Turning your head you look away unsure. He softly grabs your chin, turning your face to him and kisses you.
" Look at me. " Your eyes met his .
" Think of only this moment. "
Kissing you. His kisses growing deeper & needy. Finally scooting off your slip so you could feel his body ontop of you! He's scent smelled good. Manly musk but not pungent - it was intoxicating .

Moving his hand to your warm entrance. Gently pushing a finger inside you. Feeling your tightness. Then inserting another as he begins to pump them in and out of you!
" Oh my god. " Breaking the deep kisses ,squirming you gasp !
Abruptly stopping he raised up on his knees between your legs. Grabbing your legs scooting you downwards more. Rubbing his thick mushroom tip against your wet pussy lips.
" Princess- you're mortal here. Don't forget to breathe."
Startled by his words you look up at him on his knees as he positioned himself. " Wait what-" Silenced by his thick cock spreading your entrance! Eyes rolling back in pleasure , wincing a little as he goes deeper. Grabbing your calves and placing your trembling legs on his chest as he remains on his knees pushing himself as far as he can go- until your cervix stops his vieny warm cock from going any further!
Huffing and puffing you gasp,
" You feel - ugh!"
Massaging your calves kissing them as he rolled his hips."It's the position . Im deeper. " Groaning he slowly rocks his hips , then proceeded to go harder!
" I -I want ontop Night." Stammering as you pat his thigh, getting his attention. His thrusts was too much for you to take . Hoping it'd be better if you was in control.
Caressing your legs up against his chest & kissing them before he grunted. "As you wish princess. "
Letting your legs drop to his sides, slowly pulling out of you. Moaning softly as you feel his thick cock pull out of your pussy.
Scooting away so he can lay down. Night stretches out on the bed and you awkwardly straddle him.
Putting your hands on his chest. Staring down at him.
Smiling he reaches up and cups your breast.
Feeling your hot core hoover over his hardness. You fumble with his cock trying to push him inside you , roughly bending it. Grunting,
" Princess, here-let me. You're going to break my cock off baby ." Trying to lightening the mood as he could see you was embarrassed & inexperienced.
Taking his cock rubbing it against your wet lips searching for your entrance. Finding it quickly, bucking his hips upwards instinctively.
Your pussy warmly welcomes his hard cock again, as he grabs your hips as you flinch at him filling you. Whimpering as Night pushed you downwards as you trembled. His breathing deepened,
" Take me in."
" Oh my god." You utter as you slowly move downwards more. "Yes." Gripping your hips tightly as he rocked his upwards. "Follow my lead princess."
Leaning over grabbing his pecs as you moaned, trying to keep his pace.
Night stops & let's you ride him with your slower pace. Night matches it with his hips .Admiring your naked body bouncing up and down.
Biting your bottom lip as you rock your hips,staring at his pec and abs- trailing one of your hands feeling his abs tighten and losen. Rocking your hips harder ,
" Mmm. You're gonna make me cum princess. "
Night groans as he grabs your breasts.
" Yes! Cum in me!" You moan out ! Longing to feel his cock pulsate inside you.
Night starts erratically bucking his hips upwards ! Growling he grabs you and rolls you over!
Letting out a startled moan as he rolled over on you without even exiting your pussy! His face hovering above yours as he thrusted inside you so deeply! Grazing your parted lips as you gasped for air. Then he gently tugged your bottom lip and started to kiss you roughly! Runing you're fingers throughout his hair as he folded one of your legs up against his arms while he continued to ram you! Each thrust left you breathless as the pressure mounted!
Grabbing his biceps & squeezing as he worked you so fucking good , making your eyes cross! Body quivering like never before! Sweat droplets form all over you as you cry out!

( This is it. ) He thinks to himself as he rams you vigorously.
Flashing back to when he was in your mother's chambers. By her dresser as she got ready for him on the bed. He takes a vile out of his pocket and puts the contents on his lips. Then walks over to the bed and kisses her. She ingested the poison on his lips. Poison he had obtained on a deserted island on earth. Said to be able to kill a God.
The next day she was conscious ,but feverish. She was sitting up in her bed when The God of Night came to see her.
He sat by her and stroked her hair.
She grabbed his hand and stammered," You did this..."
He Half-heartedly smiled at her as she let's go of his hand. Panting she looks at the ceiling realizing her instincts was right about him. Night continued to stroke her hair and hold her hand.Then her mind went straight to you. She squeezes his hand , " My daughter- don't kill my daughter. " she huffed. He helped her in laying position to get her comfortable. The God of Night had fond feelings for the Queen. Not wanting her to go painfully. They had secretly been seeing each other for four years. Giving into his own twisted desire to rule the earth in total darkness. That meant taking out the moon too.
Spooning her and holding her softly as she struggled to breathe. " I'm sorry.....My queen."

He pushes away the memories and growls,
" Look at me princess!" He demanded.
Doing so ,his eyes fixated on yours in determination!
Groaning and grunting as he thrusted!
Losing your breath as he thrusted harder & harder sending waves of pleasure throughout your body! Your body reverberated with tingles of pleasure! Clawing at his back making him bleed! Gasping for air , struggling to catch your breath ! Cries if ecstasy echoed the room!
" Princess..." he groaned as he felt you
soaking his cock as you came multiple times! Writhing in convulsions! "Night! Please- " in a strenuous plea you cry out- as you claw his biceps, while he pounded you relentlessly!

Feeling lightheaded as every sound muffled.
Night looked down at you.
He looks sad.
Tunnel vision was making him fade out.
Eye's rolling back, you was out.
In your mind you was in your palace. Seeing your mother on the balcony, reaching for you. " My daughter." Beckoning to you.
You run towards her! Everything broke apart as you feel air enter your lungs!

Opening your eyes you feel the God of Night breathe into your mouth. Your body jerking under him as you regain consciousness. Grabbing his shoulders as he breaks the kiss, gasping you look up at him. Looking at you concerningly.
" Night, ' cough' what happened? "
Moving off of you after seeing you was ok. Slipping on a robe as he scoots off the bed. " You forgot to breathe princess. " He seemed disgruntled about something.
Puzzled looking around, you noticed he didn't cum inside you. So he didn't finish. Did he save you? Or did he try to kill you? He went out on the balcony. Breathing in thenfresh air as he ran his fingers throughout his hair. Listening to your scared thoughts.
How you wished your mother was here because you doubted your own judgment.

" Night- I,"
He walked inside and looked at you cowering in the covers.
" I'm going to shower. Relax. If wanted you dead, you'd be dead. " making his way to the bathroom.
Still trembling under the covers from almost dying, not to mention the sex your mortal body couldn't handle. Covering up as you hear the bathroom door shut.
Looking out the balcony at the morning sun as you're deep in thought. Actually wanting to go home soon.

L

etting the hot water run off him as he hangs his head in the stream, having one hand on the tile.
( I didn't kill her , queen.)
Closing his eyes trying to relax & drown out your thoughts, his hand starts stroking his still rock hard cock.
Thinking of your body under his squirming & sweating ... the tightness as your body siezed up in orgasmic pleasure. Adding pressure to his strokes he softly groans licking his lips- until he hears you yell,"What are you two doing here?! Night!!"
Quickly teleporting to the bedroom he appears at the side of your bed fully clothed in a battle stance!
The God of Chaos & the God of War was standing in the middle of your room. Night losens up upon seeing them , " It begins-"
People start screaming outside. The sun is setting at 8:40am!
People start panicking and looting and rioting as darkness slowly starts to take over !
Jumping up in your slip, rushing to the balcony to look outside!
" You- you did this, didnt you?"
Looking at the darkness taking dawn.
Night flashed back to the Queen saying the exact same thing on her bed. The same devastated look on your face your mother had .
" Princess take my hand. I need to get you out of here." Night soberly outstretched his hand to you.
" It was you-all along." Tears built up in your eyes. How could you be so foolish not to see it?
Sirens start blaring outside.
" She can stay here with us Night. " Chaos walked towards you smirking, looking you over in your silk slip.
Night gives them a hard stare and reaches for you but you pull away!
" No! stay away from me!"
Glancing outside the sun barely shining , it was just a small shimmer.
" Damn it girl !! You'll die if I leave you here!" Lunging at you , grabbing a hold of you forcefully , holding you against him as you both quickly dissappear into a black aybess !
You should of listened to your gut feeling about him. Now it's too late. Blinded by lust- you could not see the obvious .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 14K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
986K 41.3K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
995K 32.9K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
438K 9.2K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.