She's gone³ | S.S

By stilesstilinskiibaee

[BOOK 3] Completed ✅ "So this is how it's gonna go." Katherine said while walking towards them and grabbing... More

[ 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 ]
[ 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐘 ]
[ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 ]
[ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ]
01. 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄
03. 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝗼𝐮𝐬 𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐌𝐀𝐍
04. 𝐋𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐇𝗼𝐮𝐬𝐞
05. 𝐅𝐚𝗺𝐢𝐥𝐲
06. 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬
07. 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝
08. 𝐇𝐮𝗺𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝗼𝐧
09. 𝐌𝗼𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭
10. 𝐈 𝗺𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝗼𝐮
11. 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫

02. 𝐇𝐮𝗺𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐟𝐟

1K 27 2
By stilesstilinskiibaee

3372 Words

"Wow," Deaton said as he looked at the younger version of Derek. "Wow? Wow as in, 'I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do,' kind of wow?" Stiles asked Deaton making me roll my eyes at him. 'Cause, that's the kind of wow we're hoping for." Stiles said as he scratched his chin.

"I think you might be overestimating my abilities," Deaton said as I try not to ignore what was happening. "Your alive?" Deaton said as I let out a sigh. "Why do you guys keep saying that, don't you see me standing here?" I said annoyed as they kept asking me they all turned to me as I roll my eyes again. "He's cold. Cold." Lydia told Deaton as he touched Derek's hand.

"Do you think this is permanent?" Scott asked Deaton. "I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate. This is well beyond my experience." Deaton said to us. "So what do we do with him?" Stiles asked him. "Until he wakes up? Probably not much. It might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here." Deaton told us.

"You mean from Kate?" Stiles asked him. "If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate," Deaton said. "Why would she want to do this to him," Lydia said lifting her head. "Knowing Kate, it's probably for a reason that won't be any good for anyone but her," Deaton said as I let out a yawn. "And bad for everyone else," Stiles said.

"You guys should probably go home. He doesn't look to be in any danger. So maybe the rest of you should get some sleep? It's a school night. And you all need to start taking care of your own lives again." Deaton told us, "Someone should stay with you." Scott told him, making me run my fingers through my hair.

"I'll stay. My grades are fine. Despite missing a few classes." Lydia said. "I'm so not okay with this," Stiles said shaking his head. "You're never okay with anything," I told him. "Guys, go," Lydia told us. "No," Stiles said making me roll my eyes and feel like punching him.

"Text us if anything happens," Scott said right before we heard the front door open. "And who's that," I said as I looked and saw that it was my aunt and Josie. I turned to the three of them. "Katherine." My aunt Freya said to me. "What now?" I said to them. "Who told them I was back?" I said angrily to them. "I did," Scott said to me.

"Why?" I told him. "Because I thought your aunt should've known," Scott said to me making me turn to my aunt. "Well, I'm back again. Surprise." I said to them with a smile. "I thought you said you wouldn't come back," Josie told me.

"Yeah, well I lied," I told her. "So, what. You came here because you got bored from wherever you were and you decided to come back for what? To cause more problems." My aunt Freya said to me as I used my speed and appeared in front of her. "Watch it," I said to her as I flash my eyes at her.

"What's going on?" Stiles asked us. "She isn't Katherine," Josie said making me turn to face her. "Way to ruin the fun, Jo," I told her with a smile. "By the way, did my sister or the so-called 'super squad' ever came back," I said with a fake sad look.

"Yeah, they did but they had no memory of the day they went to find you," Josie said to me. "I would've done more, but that wouldn't have been fun," I said as I turned to look at Lydia, Stiles, and Scott. "You guys have a lot of questions, I could see it in your faces," I said to them as I cross my arms.

"Come on, ask away," I told them. "Before I answer any of your questions, I wanted to tell you that the old Katherine your friend is no longer here," I said with a smile. "What do you mean?" Stiles asked me.

"She turned off her humanity. Which means she has no emotions." My aunt Freya said. "That's very true. I'm just another upgraded version of her." I told them. "What?" Scott said to them. "You that stupid are you?" I said to Scott rolling my eyes at him.

"When I woke up from the 'dead' I ran out like you guys saw I killed someone because I was hungry and transition. Anyways, when that happened I felt the pain come back along with flashbacks of Allison's death and that's when I had enough of it and turned off my humanity to not feel any pain." I said to them. 

"So like you guys know. I would like to tell you that if either of you tries to turn my humanity back." I said to them. "You know... You'll be dead." I said as I used my finger and made a move. "This isn't you," Stiles said to me making me roll my eyes. "Oh, it is now," I said with a smile.

"I'm not giving up on you, Katherine," Josie said as I turn around and face her. "Oh, but you will," I said with a smirk. "This isn't how it's supposed to go." My aunt said making me burst into laughter. "Auntie Freya we all knew this day was coming and guess what it did now I feel so much better," I told her with a smile before turning to face my friends.

"Nice seeing but I'm going to go before these people will try to do something they will regret, toodles," I said with a little wave before leaving out the back door. "Katherine!" I heard someone saying making me roll my eyes. "What, now?" I said crossing my arms between my chest. "Why'd you leave without saying anything to us," Stiles asked me.

"Because I wanted isn't obvious," I said shrugging my shoulders. "Why'd you leave me," Stiles said to me making me let out a sigh. "I don't know, don't care," I said to him. "Yes, you do. You just don't want to face it." He told me as I let out a snort. "You think I care, well I don't that's why I left. I didn't care and won't so why don't you just go back with them and let me be." I said to him turning around and walking away.

"The night before you died you told me something," Stiles said making me stop. "And what's that?" I said to him with a smile. "You told me you loved me," Stiles said making me stop smiling flashbacks came back. "I just want to tell you how much I love you," I remember saying that to him.

"I just want to know if you do love me," Stiles said walking closer to her as she backed away a little. "Why would I tell you I love you if I don't," I said to him with a smile. "This isn't you talking," Stiles said to me making me giggle. "Then what is it the wind talking to you," I said to him. "Damn it, Katherine!" He said to me angrily.

"Uh, don't get mad at me I didn't come to you, you came to me," I told him. "Where the hell were you this entire time? Huh!?" Stiles asked me raising his voice. "Traveling the world," I said with a smile on my face. "I thought you fucking die! Your aunt told us you die."

"Because I told her to," I said to him. "Why?" He asked me.

"Because I threatened her," I said to him. "You threatened your own family." He told me making me giggle. "Yes I did, why does it matter, she did tell you I died," I said to him.

"You left me, you left me alone. This entire time I tried to get you off my head trying to move on knowing that you wouldn't be here anymore and when I try to move on you suddenly appear." He told me as I roll my eyes.

"First, it's not my fault your having trouble getting me off your head, second you could've easily fuck someone to get me off your head," I told him not caring what he feels. "You don't care?" Stiles said frowning.

"No. Not really." I said shrugging my shoulder. "Are we done here? I need to do something important and you need to get back to your girlfriend." I said to him. "What?" He said to me. "Yeah, your girlfriend. It's the coyote isn't what's her name?" I said trying to remember her name.

"Malia?" Stiles asked me and I nodded. "Yes, I didn't know coyotes were your type," I said to him. "Anyways I don't want to be here so I'm going to go. Nice chat." I said waving at him before leaving the animal clinic.

"Why'd you call me?" I asked Scott while I walked into the Sheriff's station. "We need your help," Scott told me. "Okay, who am I going to kill?" I said to them. "No. Not kill." He told me a king roll my eyes.

"Then what's the point of me coming here," I said confused.  "It's Derek," Stiles said to me. "What about him?" I asked them. "He's here and sorta or kind of in trouble," Stiles said making me roll my eyes.

"Okay, and. Let's bust him out and that's it." I said to them as they ran into the sheriff's station. Mr. Stilinski looked at Scott and Stiles I leaned in the middle making him shocked. "I-I, uh." Mr. Stilinski stuttered before signaling us to go into his office. "This going to end well," I said to myself as I followed them behind.

"I want you to be honest with me." Mr. Stilinski said as I closed the door behind me. "Absolutely and completely honest." He said as Scott and Stiles nodded their heads. "Have you been time traveling?" Mr. Stilinski said making me laugh. "Hang on, what?" Stiles said to his dad.

"Because if time travel is real, you know what, I'm done, I'm out. You're going to drive me to Eichen house." Mr. Stilinski said in a second panic. "We found him like that," Scott said to Mr. Stilinski. "Where? Swimming in the Fountain of Youth?" Mr. Stilinski said in a low angry voice.

"No. We found him buried in a tomb of wolfsbane in an Aztec temple in Mexico underneath a church in the middle of a town that was destroyed by an earthquake." Stiles filled his dad in as Scott closed his eyes. "You told me you were camping!" Stiles's dad said to him.

"Yeah, we were. It-it was in Mexico." Stiles said to his dad. "God, you guys are pathetic," I said rolling my eyes at them. "I thought you were dead?" Mr. Stilinski said to me. "I am."

"She is." Stiles and I said at the same time making his dad more confused.

"Dereks been age backward. He can't remember anything." Scott informed Stiles's dad. "We just need to talk to him," Stiles told him. "Yeah, well, so far he's not talking to anybody." Mr. Stilinski said to us letting out a sigh. "He'll talk to me," Scott said making me roll my eyes. "Yay! More talking." I said to him annoyed.

"Why is she here?" Stiles asked Scott as Stiles's father left the room. "For moral support. Why? Don't you want me here?" I said with a pouty face. "I'm kidding. I don't give a shit if you do or not." I said shrugging my shoulders right before Mr. Stilinski came in with the younger Derek into the room as Derek took a seat on the couch.

"We need you to come with us." Scott blurted out to him. "Why would I go anywhere with you?" Young Derek said to Scott. "There was an accident. You lost some memory but we can help you get it back." Scott said to him. "How much memory?" Derek said to Scott. "A lot," I said making Derek look at me as I give a wink.

"A lot. But you can trust us." Scott said to Derek as he knelt on the ground before flashing his eyes at Derek. "You're an Alpha," Derek said to Scott. "Okay, who are you? And who is he? And who are you?" Derek started to question us. "Oh, we're the guys keeping you out of jail," Stiles said to Derek be the turned to look at me.

"Oh, I'm just here for moral support, or whatever," I said to Derek. "Let us help you," Scott told Derek. "No," Derek said making me walk to Stiles. "Can't we just knock him out unconscious and take him," I whispered to Stiles. "Are you crazy?" Stiles whispered- yelled at me. "Yes, I am. But you dated me any." I told him giving him a wink because smirking at him.

Stiles just stared at me not saying anything to me. Stiles turned away from me as I see his face turn fully red making me smirk. I guess I still affect him. "Okay, dude, you almost tore apart two cops back there. You need to listen to us. And that starts with no fangs, no claws, no wolfman you got that?" Stiles told young Derek.

"I'm fine as long as it's not on a full moon," Derek told us. "You still have trouble with the full moon?" "I said I'm fine." Derek immediately said to Scott making Stiles stand up. "All right, you coming with us or not?" Stiles said to Derek.

"You want me to trust you?" Derek said looking at Stiles before turning to look at Scott. "Where's my family?" Derek asked Scott making him let out a sigh. "There was a fire. And..." Scott said to him before finishing his sentence.

"They're not here anymore. They're fine. Just had to move out of Beacon Hills." Scott said making me roll my eyes. "And we're going to take you to them as soon as we figure out how to get your memories back," Scott told Derek making me roll my eyes.

"What the fuck, you guys are dumb," I said before leaving the room and hearing something. "Is she single?" Derek said making Stiles's heartbeat start to beat much faster at the question Derek just ask. "Yes," Stiles said to him with an angry tone making me smirk.

I watched them walk out of the room as Derek needed to sign some papers. Scott and Stiles can towards me as they leaned on the desk. "I shouldn't have done that. I lied my ass off." Scott said making me roll my eyes. "Hey, your ass is fine," Stiles said. "No, I would agree with Scott," I said patting his shoulder and making Stiles glare at me.

"You saved him a ton of unnecessary pain. We'll figure this out in a day or two, he goes back to being old Derek, and everyone's happy. Except for Derek, who's never happy." Stiles said as he was looking at Derek. "No shit," I said out loud to them.

"It's just another person that we're lying to. Just that I always feel like it's better when we tell the truth. With Lydia, my mom, your dad." Scott said to Stiles. "But that is Derek Hale in there. He may be a kid right now, but he's still Derek Hale." Stiles said to Scott while pointing towards Derek.

"All right. Take him to my house and don't let him out of your sight." Scott told Stiles I leaned forward. "And where the hell are you going?" I told him raising my eyebrows. "I'm going to go talk to the guy we should have gone to before," Scott said before leaving me with Stiles.

"Uh... yeah I hate that guy," Stiles said to Scott who I know he was talking about. "And do I need to stay with you?" I said to him and he turn to me glaring at me. "All right, let's go." Stiles as he went to go get Derek and I went to head to the jeep.

"We're going to wait here for Scott. We're going to sit quietly. And we're not going to call it to talk to anyone." Stiles said as we enter Scott's house. "Do I talk to you?" Derek asked Stiles. "No," Stiles said.

"Good."

"Fine," Stiles said making Derek turn to me. "Can I talk to you?" He asked me and I smiled I was going to and but Stiles beat me to it. "No. Not her." He warned Derek making me roll my eyes.

"Who's going to talk to him?" I heard Derek say making a turn to look at Scott's dad. "Ah! Are you getting taller?" Stiles said to Mr. McCall. "What are you guys doing here?" Mr. McCall asked us.

"Waiting for Scott." Derek and I said at the same time. Yeah, so am I. We're supposed to have dinner. I brought extra you guys hungry?" Mr. McCall said to us making me nod. "Yeah," Derek said to him. "No. We're not hungry." Stiles said making Derek look at him.

"No, I'm starving."

"Neither of us is hungry. Thanks though." Stiles said making me roll my eyes. "Okay, well, if you're not hungry, Stiles, your friend, and Katherine can still eat with us. What's your name?" Mr. McCall said to Derek. "Dere-," Derek was saying when Stiles but him off.

"Miguel," Stiles said placing his hand on Derek's shoulder. "Is- my cousins Miguel. From Mexico, so..." stiles said making me snort. That's when I heard Mr. McCall talk to Derek in Spanish as I watched Stiles's reaction making me try to hold in my laughter.

"Fantastic, egg roll?" Scott's dad said to Derek. "Hell, yeah," Derek said to him walking towards him. "You suck at lying," I told him making him turn to me and glare at me. "What? I'm saying the truth." I said letting out a giggle.

"Really? Miguel? From Mexico? Couldn't you make something else up?" I said to him and he let out an annoying groan. "You know, I miss the old version of you." He told me making me smirk. "Well, buddy," I said walking up to him and placing my hand on his shoulder. "Deal with it, because the old me is gone," I said to him as I watched his face turn to something like hurt.

"Suck it up, buttercup," I said with a smirk before leaving him and walking to the dining table. "This tastes good," I said as I pretended that I actually could taste it. "So, uh, Miguel, what did you say your last name was again?" Mr. McCall said as he was eating his food. Derek was going to respond but Stiles once again beat him to it.

"Oh, it's Juarez Cinqua Tiago," Stiles said making me and Derek frown. "That's a mouthful." Scott's said to Stiles. "How do you spell that?" Mr. McCall said as Derek and I turn to Stiles. Derek shrugged his shoulder as he looked at Stiles waiting for an answer.

"Phonetically..." Stiles said to Scott's dad. "Mr. McCall, you're an FBI Agent?" Derek asked him. "He's a low level. Very low Level. He doesn't even have a voice." Stiles chuckle nervously. "So do you investigate murders?" Derek asked him.

"Sometimes. When it's federal crime." Derek said as I hear Scott tapping his chopsticks making me give him an annoying groan. "What about fires?" Derek asked him. "Oh, my God. I wonder where Scott is. Shouldn't Scott be here by now? We should call Scott." Stiles said trying to change the conversation.

"What kind of fires are you talking about?" Mr. McCall said as Derek turned to look at Stiles who was dialing Scott's number. Stiles let out a nervous laugh. "Do you know anything about the Hale family?" Derek said making me smirk. "This should be fun," I said making Stiles glare at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 223 26
"Stiles," she said quietly and began shaking her head. "Please, let's not talk about it." "No, Maya, I need to talk about it. I-if I don't have a c...
116K 4.4K 57
[BOOK 6] 10 YEARS LATER... Ten years ago, Aspen left Beacon Hills for good and never once looked back. The pack had mostly gone their separate ways o...
805K 23K 69
**COMPLETED** Harlow Stilinski has known about the supernatural world since she was in highschool with Derek Hale being her best friend and all that...
7.4K 296 23
[ BOOK 4 ] Completed ✔️ It's been seven months since the Deadpool was over and the pack is almost at their senior year, everyone is ready to become...