the door is my death | Roblox...

By isaac_cooked

---o--- This story is hugely inspired by the Roblox game named Doors. Credits to LSPLAH for all characters... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51
52-60
61-70
71-80
91-99
100

81-90

166 5 10
By isaac_cooked

---o---

   hey guys! i'm back with yet another chapter :) we're nearing the end of the book, so prepare your tears and flowers and funeral clothing 😔 anyways, before we continue reading, I've got 3 honorable mentions! 

@colonelbolonga for giving me early hope in this book series! tysm for your comment :))

@Dhiathepotato ily for all your comments 😭💕 they're rlly fun to read and they motivate me a lot!

@HikariTheWriter the only person so far who sent me a personal message, n im very thankful for your kind and inspirational words! 🙏🏽 i hope you overcome all obstacles in writing :-)

   i have a bunch of others who deserve to get mentions, but I can't fit them all in the beginning so boohoo... so! let's get onto the book >:)

---o---

   I looked behind me, sweating bullets down my face. I stare intently at the floor, noticing how... clean it was. The wood looked freshly wiped down, with a beautiful carpet leading down the hallway. The chandeliers above me were still giving light, the candles slowly shrinking in size from the flames they carry. Suddenly, I began to feel the ground below me shaking a little bit. I watched from afar as a black mass appeared in the floor. It grew in size, filling up the majority of the floor. Then, a head emerged. Then its eye. Then the arms sprouted, pushing its torso out from the liquid mass. Soon, a leg was out, followed by another. Within a moment's notice, the creature is entirely out of the mass it had come from, which has now sunk back into the floor. Then, it started to sprint towards me.

   Seeing no other option, I swiftly turned around and pushed open the door. I was expecting fallen furniture and other obstacles to duck under like last time. Instead, I was surprised with an immediate game of pick-a-door. The familiar wall was blocking my way once again, forcing me to quickly run in a direction. The entity's terrifying roar startled me so badly that I was distracted from my original plan. Without thinking, I started running to my left, praying that it was the right door. But when I looked up, I saw the door boarded up. Freaking out, I tried to turn around only to see the inky creature running through the doorframe. I turned around and sprinted forward until I could see a door being brightly highlighted by a blue light. Running through, I was met with another choice of doors. I looked to my left and right, and saw no light. Thinking that the 3rd door in the back was the correct one, I sprinted around the mess of furniture, careful not to trip on anything sticking out. 

   Door 0083 was glowing brightly, and I swung it open and was forced to pick another door yet again. This went on for Doors 0084, 0085, 0086, and 0087. Eventually, I reached the long hallway once again. As I was about to run through, the windows suddenly exploded, sending any shards of glass everywhere, including my direction. I quickly took cover, placing my arms around my head, protecting it. I took a few shards to the arms and back but they weren't sever. Ignoring the stinging pain, and kept running with all my might, cleverly avoiding the giant hands which had now spawned from the windows, with their only goal being to grab and drag me into the dark abyss. 

   As I was running, I accidentally tripped on a broken piece of a wooden pillar, causing me to temporarily lose my balance. Upon trying to regain my balance, I accidentally stepped into the flames of a fallen chandelier, scalding my foot. I shrieked in agony, which was followed by the scream of the entity, who was closely behind me in pursuit. Refusing to die to the hideous creature, I got back up, ignoring my painful injuries all around my body, as I sprinted around the arms and fallen chandeliers. Soon, my way was blocked by the scorching flames. Seeing no other option, I quickly ran over to a nearby bookcase, and with some of the little strength and will to live that I had left, I pushed it over, causing the books to go flying with the shelf. I watched as it tumbled over the flames, granting me access to the next door. I looked around to see that the entity was only a few meters away from me, prompting me to turn around and run as fast as humanely possible. I used the fallen bookshelf as a bridge, seconds before it got consumed by the flames. The books most likely didn't make it either, as I could see shredded and burned pieces of ripped, crumbled, and teared pages fly in the air, the red lights illuminating the golden letters. 

   The whirring sound of the mocking wind and the bloodcurdling screams of the entity filled my mind as I raced towards the door. It was so close! Just a few extra seconds of running until I made it. As my eyes were glued to the door, I had accidentally tripped on a green book, whose pages have almost been completely ripped out. I fell to the floor, hitting my chin harsely against the unforgiving floors. The inertia of the fall had sent me sliding across the carpet, burning my body and opening up the wounds I had on my arms. I let out an agonizing cry as I bit down into my lower lip. Filled with determination, I picked myself up and continued to run. By now, my injuries were getting worse. The smoke in the air was beginning to take over. I felt like I was suffocating, and my vision had become blurry. It was getting hard to maneuver myself around the fallen obstacles. The giant arms also proved a major threat, but I was only able to barely get past them. One tried grabbing onto my shirt. But, with one big yank, I managed to escape with a portion of my shirt torn off. 

   The combination of my wounds, the cuts, the lack of oxygen, the blurry vision, the fatigue, and the tears accumulating in my eyes had all stacked on top of one another, making my chances of survival slim. I don't know why, but this hallway was way longer than the previous one. My legs were going to give up soon. With every step I took, I only shoved the glass shards deeper and deeper into my soles, and I was given to time to stop and pull them out. By now, I was leaving behind a trail of bloody footprints, staining the green carpet. I looked up and I could now see the door only inches away from me! With the last of my energy, I pushed the door wide open. I jumped through the doorframe and collapsed into a heap on the floor. I watched as the entity was meters away from grabbing me when the door shut it out. It banged against the door 3 times, each one shaking the room, rattling the drawers, closets, and paintings.

   I sighed in relief as I was glad I survived my 2nd chase from it. Now that I was safe, I began inspecting my wounds. I pulled out any glass shards that were stuck to my body, each pull causing me immense stinging pain, like hand sanitizer on a paper cut. I checked my foot after forcefully, and painfully, yanking out the glass shard embedded in it. I tried to walk, only to be met with sharp pain, causing me to fall to the floor again. By now, everything was hopeless. I started to drag myself around the room, checking every drawer in hopes of finding bandages. And I did!

   As I looked through each and every room's drawers, I found 4 bandages. The magical properties of them allowed my wounds to heal fairly quickly. By the 4th bandage, I was now able to walk and sustained only minor injuries to my foot and arms. While searching, I also ran into the key needed for the padlocked door, saving me from using my one and only lockpick. I walked up to Door 0089 and removed the lock from the doorknob.

   I walked into Door 0090 and was immediately met with the creature from the closet, now giant sized and staring straight into my soul. Before I could even process it, it screamed at me before disappearing, sending me to the floor in pure terror. As I tried to make sense of what just happened, I looked into the room to discover it was going to be a dark room. Taking out my lighter, I ignited it and walked into the pitch black room. Thankfully, it wasn't a key room and I just had to climb up some stairs to get to the door. As I walked up the staircase, I kept looking around me, making sure that annoying floating ball never manifested itself to bite me. And it never did, thankfully!

   As I approached the next door, a feeling of dread suddenly washed over me. I was nearing Door 100, and who knows what would be behind it. I met a horrible entity back in Door 50, so it's not that far of a stretch to believe something was waiting for me at the end of this nightmare. I tried my best not to think about it, but it went down in vain. What was I going to do if I ever escaped this place? It wasn't like I was still on Earth. Hell, I might as well be in another dimension! I don't know how to get back home. How would I even survive if I ever escape? All that's visible beyond the windows is a dark abyss, which seemingly goes on forever...

...Whatever, I'll find out when I get there...

---o---

   hey guys! that concludes the end of this chapter! Yeahh so things aren't looking good for our MC 💀 but look on the bright side! there's a whole nother adventure for him to discover. anyways, i'll be going back into hiding now LOL

   also, i'm working on another book and i might put full effort into it once this book series is done. if u wanna continue reading my works, i suggest you go read it when it comes out 😈 (dw i'll tell y'all abt it)

anyways, i have a few question for y'all

which chapter stood out to you the most?

what're your thoughts on pinapple (tryna prove a point here)

what are some other roblox games i could write about? (i'll check it out lol)

u dont have to answer them all, only if you choose to 😁

kk, val out! have a nice day hehe 💕

---o---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 341 21
This is my first fanfiction ever! I love writing and doors, so please request anything you'd like and I'll probably write it! WARNING ⚠️ This story...
1.8K 33 30
!SLOW UPDATES DUE TO MY LAZY ASS! Ye, welcome to some random sh*t I thought of making, request your doors ships. I can also write x Reader if you wan...
2.5K 71 13
important note (or not) i decided to merge two of my hide x jack stories into one book, bc its happening in the same universe and its easier that way...
1K 41 27
The wooden floorboards creak underneath my footsteps as I walk down the abandoned hallway, my flashlight swinging back and forth in front of me. The...