๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„

De LadyNaii

"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š... Mai multe

๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

5K 254 58
De LadyNaii

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝚂 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂
          ▃▃

One Week Later.

"Princess, can you eat sum from me?" I asked my sister as I walked towards her bedroom with her favorite, chicken alfredo.

"I'm not hungry Booda," she mumbled.

I frowned up my face, "come on... its been a few days since you ate sum; please for me?" I begged as I walked into her room.

"Okay, just a little." She mumbled as she grabbed her bowl of pasta.

Every since what happened she hasn't been eating or drinking much of anything.

She sleeps all day... and all night.

She sees a therapist 3 times a week, hoping that she can help her get through this... but I don't know if its working.

Imaan used to tell me everything, and talked my head off but now it's almost impossible to get her to say more than a few words; shit hurts.

I beat myself up every day because I didn't notice or I didn't peep what was going on.

Its my fault what happened and ion think I'm ever going to get over it.

I'm just trying my best to be there and take care of her cause I didn't have that when I was molested.

"I love you Imaan, and I'm so sorry." I spoke.

She was sitting on her bed slowly eating.

"It wasn't your fault booda... we can only blame daddy," her voice cracked when she said that.

I took a deep breath as I went to sit next to her, she leaned her head on me and just started crying.

I bit my bottom lip as I let a few tears fall myself.

"I'm so sorry baby girl... so sorry."

$$$

Eventually, Imaan cried herself to sleep.

I tucked her in her bed and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry princess, so sorry," I mumbled as I looked down at her.

She was so innocent and full of energy... now my sister has lost that energy; that spark.

I pray she gets it back, she deserves her light to spark again.

Walking out of her room, I bent over and scratched my ankle where my ankle monitor sat.

Shit get on my nerves.

After the boys and I went to the station, I had to go to court and was sentenced to probation for a year.

I gotta do 500 hours of community service too, over at this little center.

I go twice a week; working at least 8-12 hours.

My dad pressed charges against all of us... which won't stick because of Imaan's testimony. She did it anonymously because they didn't want to put her in front of juror.

I wasn't allowing it either, ain't finna grill my little sister cause of our bitch ass dad and his actions.

And I wish somebody would try and doubt her, hell gon break loose once again.

Only good thing out of this is he will get a conviction and I broke his face and ribs; which was well deserved.

Had I not been stopped, I would've killed cuz.

He deserves death, any rapist do.

Sighing deeply, I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed some water when there was a knock at my door.

I peeped out through the curtains and seen that it was Mama holding a yellow envelope.

Must be the results of the paternity test.

A smile came across my face, Samora looked so pretty.

She had this glow coming from her, she seemed happy, and at peace.

Sum I wasn't used to seeing.

I opened up the door for her and she walked in with a small smile on her face.

"Hey," she spoke as she came up to me.

"Wassup," I spoke back as I pulled her into a hug.

"I got the results and I just wanted to open them with you," she said to me.

"Aight... come on. Lets go in the living room." She walked towards the couch and sat down before taking a deep breath.

"Whatever these results say, I just wanna say thank you... thank you for being so supportive. I needed that," Samora expressed.

"No doubt," I watched as she slowly opened up the envelope.

My emotions were all over the place, I was scared... afraid; nervous, excited?

It was a lot of different things at once.

Once she pulled out the paper, I waited as she scanned it over; looking for the only thing we really cared about.

𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚡 : 𝟻𝟹𝟹,𝟺𝟽𝟻%

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚏 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 : 𝟿𝟿.𝟿𝟿𝟿𝟿%

"Oh my god... this is your baby Kasim," Samora said as I grabbed the paper and read over the probability of paternity.

100% ... this baby was mine.

Holy shit... I just sat there in deep thought.

Samora had the biggest smile on her face, "I can't believe this... I knew it was possible but 100%? Damn," she expressed.

"Can I touch your belly?" I asked.

"Yes... this is your baby just as much as its mine."

I placed my hand firmly on Samora's stomach, and I felt the baby kick making my eyes widen.

"She likes you," Samora mumbled.

"She? We having a girl?" I questioned.

"I don't know yet, but I'm hopeful... we can do a gender reveal if you want?" She questioned me.

I quickly got out of my happy mode and went serious, "you need to tell Salem its not his baby, or I will."

I put it out there immediately because if she carrying my child, I wish she would still be staying under his roof & fucking him.

"Today, a text and the picture of the paternity is efficient. This my baby, and he gon know that," I said to her.

"We haven't had sex since I found out it isn't his now."

"Aight, so go head... text him." I urged her on.

"I can't," she mumbled.

"What you mean you can't Samora?" I looked at her confused.

"He's dangerous... I'm afraid he might do something to me or even the baby," she expressed.

My jaw grimaced, I'll be dead before I let anything happen to either one of them.

"I'm gon take care of you... but lets move smart. I want you to start packing up some stuff; your essentials shit like that."

"Act like yourself... and just take your time but I want you out of there in 3 days... I know that nigga always gone." I continued speaking.

"Okay... I'll get the security deposit back from my apartment. And thank you Kas." She stood to her feet and kissed my cheek.

"Be safe.. I love you bruh," I mumbled as I helped her to her feet.

"I love you too," she walked out and I waited until she got in her car.

I hope cuz don't do nun to her...

"Call me yo, text me whatever when you make it home."

"I will, bye Kas!"

____________________________
_______________

50+ comments, 50+ votes.

working on the next chapter after this.

please vote & comment 🤍

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

503K 8.8K 56
๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ
857K 32.3K 72
"๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค...
438K 12.4K 40
"she tell me fuck you I hate you then I love you"
690K 20.3K 78
๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ...