Gmailing You

By _amxnx_

The days when no technology existed, love was written on letters, eyes were met, hands were frequently intert... More

1. Save Your Tears
2. Those Eyes, Oh God
3. Cherry Blossom Fall
4. Starlight and Moons
5. A Betrayed Heart
6. Vanilla Ice Cream
7. Bittersweet
8. Just Friends
9. Stolen Hugs & Kisses
10. London
11. Ramen Night
12. Best Friend's Love
13. Such A Tease
14. Apple Bites
15. Theif Of Hearts
16. Lift Your Arms
17. Eyes On You
18. Take My Hand
19. Sunsets and Secrets
20. Stuck With You
21. Garden Of Butterflies
22. The Wrong Mail
23. Home Alone
24. The Second Chance
25. Magic Of Melon
26. Falling All In You
27. Hugs & Cuddles
28. Take Me With You
30. Bed Sharing
31. Camera Beauty
32 . Obsessed Bunny
33. Confession Reveal
34. Wrong Timing Right Person
35. Survival Of The Fittest
36. Bunny Gurl
37. Don't Run Away
38. Bandit Of Love
39. Flowers & Her
40. Steps To Hell
41. Sunshine & Beaches
42. Jealousy Is A Disease
43. Humpty Dumpty
44. Bonfire
45. Surprise Kitten
46. Missed Bus
47. Taennie
48. My Only One
49. Love Circus
50. Kill For Love
51. The Unexpected
52. Enchanted
53. Birthday Boy

29. Trails Of Love

416 27 18
By _amxnx_

"And if life is repeated a thousand times
Still you, you, and again, you."
- Forough Farrokhzad

__

"What is going on?" Aunt Jeon is standing before you with a frown on her face. Her eyes fell from Jungkook to you and from you to Jungkook unbelievably.

Jungkook seemed like he was long gone. Was still comprehending the situation that came upon himself. Can't answer a freakin' word. Needs your help.

So, you take the lead. "Actually what happened is—" Aunt Jeon does not give you a chance to speak. Waste no time. Swiftly walks past you towards the kitchen stove that was apparently still on.

"Which La la land did your brains go to? The eggs are burnt to ash!" She snaps and suddenly coughs as the pan elevates smoke in the whole kitchen.

You take a look at the stove. The eggs were burnt black. Intense smoke taking over the kitchen. Food burnt. Nothing to eat. Jungkook comes back from his la la land and gets to work. Open the windows and doors for the smoke to evaporate.

You genuinely had no idea. Didn't even realize it was kept on the stove to begin with. Starts to apologize when Aunt Jeon just brushes it off, sighs, and asks to be well aware next time. Plus point, she brought dinner luckily and asked the two of you to come over to the table.

After she leaves, you spare a look at Jungkook who stands straight removing the jacket from his arms, "It's so hot isn't it? I should probably get out." he mumbles trying to get out of the kitchen, blatantly ignoring you and getting out by luck but you grab him by his arm.

It was all because he didn't shut the door. Kept you so busy in his kisses that you forgot there was something called an egg that you were cooking.

"Where do you think you're going, sweetheart?" You step forward, make a very sweet sarcastic comment and not letting him leave yet. "Can't run away now can you?" Your fake smile only widens as you get closer to him.

Jungkook lets out a little smile at the nickname but hides it immediately, knows it isn't the right time, "O-out?" He nervously answers. "Oh?" You dramatically sound confused, "You think you can just walk away, after causing all of this?"

The smile of his fully breaks out helplessly. Licking his lips he puts his jacket on the counter, eyes on you. Comes closer. Rests his palm on your waist and lowers his head to meet your eyes properly. "Why?" He asks, "Can't watch me leave?"

You stand jaw dropped, struck over the fact that his parents are just a wall away and he dared to flirt again.

"Are you serious?" You whisper worryingly, placing your hands on his chest to push him away but you stop right there. Letting your eyes fall where your hands rested.

Oh. God. Firm. Hard. Gorgeous.

There was a thin layer between his skin and his shirt. The jacket was thrown off long ago, leaving a plain cotton shirt on him that was very skin-friendly, making his muscles tense at your touch.

You don't dare to look in his eyes yet. Know very well how he's feeling right now in this particular moment. The little exhale and inhale of his chest increased in its pace. His grasp around you tightens as he pushes you close to him. The silky hair falls on his eyes as he dips his head down to end the proximity between you two.

You touching him right there was extremely dangerous and you couldn't imagine the consequences of it. Oh, you were losing it too.

His nose brushes past your cheekbones and arrives at your ears. "Y/n..." He whispers and you squeeze your shoulders together, feeling butterflies. "You know what you're doing right?"

You let out a sigh. "We should get out." Fight the urge to touch him too. Lost in the spell he cast upon you.

Jungkook got his lip bitten by his teeth. Trying to take it easy. Slow. "You think so?" He answers, controlling himself. Your hands don't move either. They slip down from his chest to slither around his waist. Makes Jugkook tuck his tongue under his cheek, eyebrows squinted and eyes shut.

"We should." You reply, dazed. Jungkook doesn't wait. Bends. Wraps his arms around your legs and picks you up to place you on the kitchen counter making you gasp.

Your eyes flutter as Jungkook holds your hands and places them right where he wants to. Exactly on his heart, the heart that was well aware of its owner, to the one it solely belonged to. The one that sent fire through his whole body. Awakening parts of him he didn't know existed.

"Kook..." You press your palm against his heart making him suck his breath in, "Y-yes, baby?"

Jesus. This man was killing you.

Tugging on his shirt you pull him closer. Press your lips on him. Not able to stop yourself further. Let a grunt leave his lips as he takes over the kisses. Dominates you. Although It's you who started it, Jungkook's the one sailing the boat.

He grabs your legs and wraps them around his torso to keep you in place. Not letting you hinge. Wrapped your perfectly good.

"Oh God..." He needs your skin. Slithers his hands under your shirt. Makes you jerk a little at his slender touches. His heart paces hard against your hand, expressing how much it beats for you.

You were losing it, lads. The fire spread through you like never before. Your brain is numb and your body burning hot from the sensations. It was hunger or the eagerness to feel him in your skin right here too, right in this moment that you reach for his buttons unwillingly. Unbutton them until he pulls out from the kiss surprised.

"Stop..." He huffed out of breath. "I can't stop if you keep being like that." He breathlessly says with his dark pink lips that were puffed, and it was all your doing. Before you could speak anything bricks were thrown at your brain making it get back to its senses.

You gasped in realisation, both your hands covering your mouth as you tilted your head out to look for his parents but they weren't around.

"Shit," You run your fingers through your hair in disbelief. You got swayed so easily. "Right right." You shake your head. "I just..." you palm your thighs and look down at the floor. Realize you were seated at the counter.

Look up at him to continue, "I should get... out." Your eyes widen. Don't want to look away from him. So awestruck. So gone. So attracted to him. You swore your heart missed a beat like a teenage girl as if you got a crush on him. Again. Or you could say, you fell in love at first sight with him.

Jungkook's hair was pulled back totally. His forehead glistened with sweat. His pretty doe eyes already looking at you with utmost beauty. The mad flushed red cheeks and pulpy round lips you didn't believe you just kissed.

The sharp jaw gave perfection to his handsome face. The sweaty neck and glowing skin cause you to gulp. A few of his top buttons were undone exposing his perfectly gorgeous chest. You exhale out air, looking away instantly.

"I- I should get out. Right." You scratch your neck nervously, trying to get down the counter as Jungkook gives you a hand to help. Silence takes place between the two of you. It was so uncomfortable. So stomach-butterfly-fluttering moment.

"Y-yeah" He mumbles, giving you a way to walk away. "I'll come in a minute." He pulls a few of his hair back falling on his face back again, asking you to leave first.

You nod and walk out in small steps, too flustered to wait any further for him. It was too hot to handle.

As for Jungkook, he leans against the counter and buries his face in his palms calming his boy hormones. He was fucked up. The second he allowed himself to like you, his heart burst full of love. He didn't know what to do with himself.

Not a single touch from any girl has driven him crazy like this. He was going to push all his boundaries for you like a crazy man. It was unbelievable for him to realise the capacity of loving someone, like, there was no limit for him.

Anything he was doing seemed less for you. If it was possible he'd give you anything you ask him for, be it the whole universe too. 

Shaking his head he goes towards the basin and washes his face off, feeling the cold water washing his heat. He felt like breathing now. Gets to wipe his face and nape with the towel hung just above the basin, only to see air hitting his chest. He looked down to witness a few of his buttons open.

"This girl..." He nods at himself trying hard to stay sane at this moment. But it was so hard, so hard. You were making it so hard for him.

He was in no position to go out like this. He wasn't stable at all. So he just keeps himself busy by cleaning the kitchen. Throws off the burnt egg in the dustbin and places all the spice boxes back in the cupboard. Grab the sponge and wipe the counter clean until a voice calls for him, from behind.

He turns behind to see his Dad leaning against the door and waving him a hi. "Hey, son." He calls and Jungkook drops the sponge and goes to clean his hands, "Oh, hey." He looks at him again. "Dad."

This is a tad bit strange. Cause his dad especially coming to talk to him? There was something up. "You need something?" He turns off the tap grabs the towel to dry his hands and leans against the counter paying attention to his dad standing a few steps away from him.

His dad just shakes his head. "Nope. Just..." He inserts his hands under his pockets and comes forward. "Wanted to ask, how are you keeping up." He takes a side next to him and Jungkook shrugs, "All good— great. I might say." He nods at his dad.

"Why?" Jungkook questions, chuckling. "You don't usually do this. What's up, Mr. Jeon." He knuckles his dad's shoulder as he just smiles, and looks at him with concern in his eyes.

"Nothing, just want to tell you that I used to be the same as you." He crosses his arms and Jungkook tilts his face, copying his dad. Crosses his arms too. Slowly nods at him. Eyes pierced. "Huh- uh? I see."

Makes his dad laugh. "You're acting like you're suspicious." He lays his thoughts aloud and Jungkook scoffs standing straight. Now facing him. "Of course." He shrugs as if it wasn't obvious. "What's up, Dad." He genuinely asks, "It's not like you."

Jungkook's dad just sighs, "Alright, I'm just worried about you, son." Jungkook stares at him, confused. "Worried about what do you mean?"

"You know..." He looks a little hesitant to say whatever he's got to say to Jungkook. "Know what?" He asks and his father finds the right words to express. Bites his lips in. Thinks.

"You know, like head over heels for something?"

Jungkook frowns. His dad sighs. Gives up. Slaps his hands on his legs. Faces him and Jungkook is waiting for him to make sense of whatever he's got to say. It's quite concerning cause his dad was never so nervous. Especially when it came to talk to him. Today he's a bit different. Like as if he's—

"What I mean is just be careful yeah?" He straighten his words for him. Clear for him to hear. Straightforward. "Sometimes you have to be careful. With everything. Which includes love." He exclaims. "Love's not an easy thing, son. Let me tell you."

Jungkook is just listening to him. Had no idea where was this coming from. Until and unless his dad saw you and him together. In the kitchen. That's why he's being like this.

"I know what I'm doing." Jungkook plainly states. "Aware of my consequences." He nods, "I know dad. Trust me." Jungkook affirms his dad too. Knows why he's got so concerned about him.

He knew his parents had a little idea about him and Jennie and now watching him with you seemed out of place. Of course, he was worried. Thinking if what he chose was right for him or not. Or if he needed some guidance. To let him know that his dad was always there for him even though he might not express it much with his words.

"Yeah– yeah, I know. I have my trust in you." He smiles at Jungkook. "Now let's go out. Mom's waiting." He exits the kitchen and Jungkook wraps everything up.

Thinks about what his dad just said. Is letting it all settle in. There are a few things he needs to think about, true. Love was hard, couldn't deny it. But when it was with you? Everything's just in place. Perfect. Like he belonged.

No hard feelings, could talk to you about anything and you'd listen. Could talk to you all day without being judged. Always felt open to you. It was easy with you. Everything. Every single thing.

Loving you was the easiest thing he's got to do. You were capable of letting anyone fall for you. Insanely, at that. No lies. Got him jealous. But again, you're his and he's yours.

What's difficult right now is Jennie. The one who was waiting for him at the other end. He had this one step to get done with and he knew you were his happy ending. What he didn't know was, how difficult it was going to be.

Jennie was an understanding girl. She was someone with big dreams. Big standards. Always thought she was capable of doing something great in life, with or without him.

And if talking to Jennie goes well, it's solved. What worried him a little was you. Someone willing to do anything for her. For her best friend. At the cost of their relationship. Which, yes, you did already once.

All he knows is that he's got to come with you. Stay by your side. Work it all out. Convince Jennie. Easy. Done.

But he knew hearts were gonna break and mend. Which one they're gonna be was the question. Break or mend. Just one day to go and it was all out.

♡♡♡

And there we go with a new update yay

Also, made this cute edit sksjsdb

Crying

Will come back for the new update soon. Lovessss youu andd see you sooon

Amxnx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 6.8K 27
"hey, it's me jungk-" "i'm sorry but i don't know you" in which jeon jungkook had fall in love with a girl who had an amnesia. ©jecngguks
499K 18.5K 33
"your majesty.. I will do anything to make you forgive me for what I did. i--" Angela "easy. Marry me" Jungkook "Err sorry. what did you just said...
13.8K 1K 25
"But he loves the person who saved him and that's you. She is only taking advantage of it. " "Not everything is obliged to be revealed, some truth li...
1.8M 76.8K 58
"Just follow my lead, and we'll learn this together." ✔ ©BadBusanBxtchesOnly 2018 Started: 9/21/2018 Ended: 4/24/2019 1M reads 8/5/2021 💜💜 **🥉3RD...