Wendy Torrance x Female reader

By rosesandcake2007

There's barely much (if any) of these and Wendy is my favorite character in this movie, so I decided to make... More

Feelings
Arriving
Breakfast
The Hedge Maze
Are you ok?
Warm (Fluff)
Hurt
That does it
Revenge
The hospital
She knows now

Bonus chapter

63 3 0
By rosesandcake2007

[⚠️Warning: there's sexual stuff in this chapter. My first lemon too, so it might be messy. >.<⚠️]

It's been one year since the trip at the Overlook and things have been getting a little better for you, Wendy and Danny. While you're all still haunted by everything that happened during that winter trip, you've been coping together. Overtime, Wendy started smiling more again, much to you and Danny's relief.

Currently, it is early in December. Danny is six and back in school. You and Wendy have the day off and he is leaving for school. So you and Wendy are left alone at the house.

{(Name)'s pov}

"Bye Doc! Have a nice day!" I called out to Danny and waved as he got on the school bus. He waved back to me.

I was up early and shoveling the driveway, it snowed a lot last night. Not exactly something I'd do on my day off, but it had to be done and I might as well get it out of the way.

After that trip from two years ago, snowstorms trigger some bad memories. But even though it was cold and snowy, it was still a nice day out.

After what felt like a long time, I finally went back inside the house, my clothes covered in snow and my body was freezing. I took my boots off and put them in the closet, then I went up to my room to get some fresh clothes.

I walked in and out quietly to not wake up Wendy, who was still in bed sleeping peacefully, snuggling into the pillows. It made me smile. Ever since the incident, I would see her shaking or crying in her sleep. But now, she was doing better. She's starting to sleep more easily.

I got in the bathroom, stripped out of my snow-covered clothes and took a warm shower. When I was done, I got dressed in a (f/c) bath robe I had that was hanging behind the door.Most of my warm clothes were in the laundry, they should be wrapping up in maybe an hour.

I went down to the kitchen and decided to make us some pancakes (if you don't like pancakes or can't make them, pretend it's something else). I put a couple plates and a small bowl of berries on a tray and went back upstairs back to my room, where I heard Wendy start to get up.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." I teased with a smile.

"Hey hon." She looked up at the door and rose up from the bed, smiling back at me as I went over to the bedside and placed the tray on the bed. I saw a red color across her face. At first I was confused, but then I remembered that I was only wearing a robe, which luckily covered my body.

"Oh... My other clothes are in the laundry." I smiled nervously. "This was the only warm thing I had."

"A-Alright then." She replied, still blushing. "Well maybe we can go shopping sometime later. We both have the day off."

"Maybe. I shoveled the driveway a while ago, and Danny left for school, so it's just us." I answered before getting on my side of the bed and giving her a peck on the cheek. "Now let's eat."

"Mkay..." She said as she got her plate. She was still blushing like crazy, and honestly I kinda was too. I got this warm, weird, longing feeling inside of me as I was looking at her in that pale pink cotton nightgown that reached to her upper knees. Other than that I kinda caught myself looking at her hands, her hair, her chest. I think she noticed, cause I caught her glancing as we had our breakfast, but she didn't say anything.

But then she broke the silence. "You're quiet." I snapped my head back up at her. I don't blame her since we'd usually talk a lot when we had breakfast together. I felt myself shaking. Damn it, why do I feel weird?!

"Huh? Oh, um... I'm ok, I'm good." I blurted out. I mean we were already dating, yet I still have this weird warm feeling around her. God damn it could it be... No, no! I shouldn't. Now isn't the time. Yeah, we've known each other since forever and dated for about a year, but I don't wanna rush her.

"You thinking 'bout stuff?" She asked me as she finished her plate.

"Yeah... You could say that." I answered.

"What kind?..."

I looked over at her, flustered. "Well... Have ya ever-" I shook my head, stopping myself. She's got a son, so she had to have, but when was the last time she did? "I mean..."

"What's the matter?" She asked my as I felt her hand brush some hair strands out of my face. "You nervous?"

I nodded shyly as I sat there, frozen in place and my face still red as I eyed another direction nervously. I could barely say anything as she placed the tray on the bedside table.

I then felt her kiss me gently. I felt a feeling of lightning shoot through my body. My eyes widened in surprise, but then shut as I kiss back as I felt a hand on my thigh, and I placed mine on her chest, gripping the collar of her nightgown.

I felt my upper half lay down, my head on the pillow as the kiss continued and her hand go under the skirt of my robe. After a bit she broke away and we took a moment to breathe, and I let out a small moan.

As I was catching my breath, I felt her lips start to kiss my neck, and that hot jittery feeling got stronger. "Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" I thought while gripping the sheet as I felt her hand between my thighs and her lips on my neck, finding my spot and I moaned a bit more.

Then her hand moved away from my thighs and she pulled back from me a bit. I felt her hands on the top half of my robe and started to pull it down. As my heavy breathing slowed down, the robe got looser, but she stopped for a second. I sat back up, pulling close both sides of my robe to cover my nearly exposed chest.

I could tell she felt what I felt, but I could see that nervous movement in her. So I sat up and she pulled away a little, her face was red with passion, but also embarrassment.

"You too?" I asked her.

She nodded reluctantly. "I mean it is kinda cold in here."

"I can get the heater out sometime later." I said while grasping the covers. "But if you still wanna-" she grabbed the covers on her side of the bed. She got the message.

We went underneath the blankets and I pulled the covers over our heads. I hugged her to my chest and I felt her arms around my mid back. I stroked her raven hair while her face was against my chest and that feeling came back to me. That jittery heated feeling in my gut as she cuddled me. I didn't know if I or her just wanted to stay like this or go further.

As if she read my mind, I felt it happen again. I felt her hand go into my robe and inside my bra, fondling one of my breasts. The other hand went up the skirt of my robe again and I could feel her hand stroke my inner thigh. I could feel the side of the hand touching my clit.

At that, my hands went to the sides of her nightgown collar. It was one of those that had a stretch material in it. I stretched it over one of her shoulders.

I grabbed the other side of my bed and crawled on top of her while we were still buried under the covers, surprising her a bit and I captured her lips in a kiss, which she returned back after a few seconds. I felt her tongue play with mine as she explored my territory. After what felt like a minute, I pulled away so we could catch our breath. Once I remembered that this same thing was happening with me earlier, I felt a smirk come across my lips as one of my fingers played with her hair and her eyes looked into mine.

"My turn~" I purred before I kissed down her neck. I could hear her gasping and moaning lightly as I reached the cleavage. My hands grasped the sides of her nightgown collar, stretched it over her shoulders and started to pull it down, taking it off.

I heard a small squeak come out of her as I stripped off her nightgown. I looked back at her and saw that her face was all red as she had a shy look on her face. God damn it, she's fucking cute. "I love you..." I muttered to her. That seemed to help.

But then she asked me, "You sure you're fine with this?..."

My face heated up and I softly answered "Well, if you don't want to, we can-"

One of her hands grabbed my chin and she pulled me into a heated kiss. I kissed back as her hands went inside my robe and groped my chest. My hands removed her bra as I felt her hand squeeze my clit, and I yelped out in surprise, making her let go.

"Did I hurt you?..." I heard her ask with worry.

"You did spook me a bit but no," I answered softly with a reassuring but lustful voice as my eyes traveled down on her and I felt a smirk creep up on my face. "But just for that..." I said before my lips attacked her neck again, teeth teasing her skin. She let out a surprised squeak but I kept going. I kissed down her neck, chest and stomach until I reached the panty line.

I heard some steamy gasps and moans escape from her as I travel down. "You good?" I asked as I removed her panties. I was still feeling aroused but also afraid that I might have hurt her.

Her face was still all red as she said "Honey, you're clothed too."

"Fair enough..." I answered as I took my robe off, both so we'd be even and since we were still buried under the blankets and I was getting kinda hot. My fingers reached for her clit, making her let out another squeak. "Has it been a while?" I asked with a smirk.

I heard her let out a "Mhm..." I giggled lightly at her tense state. It was too cute. I crawled on top of her again and my lips went back to her neck as some sounds escaped from her. My hand went for her thighs and I stuck a finger inside of her, and she let out a gasp, then gripped my arm and wrapped a leg around my waist. I slid in a second finger.

Her breathing quickened a little more. I sealed her lips with mine while pumping slowly, letting her get used to it.

[I don't really know what to put next so Imma just skip to the end. I can complete one of these another time, I'm sorry...]

At the end, our bodies felt tired from all that. She looked up at me while still blushing and and she looked down. I could tell she was embarrassed as she was still bare. I planted a kiss on her forehead and it seemed to make her feel better, as she smiled a bit. I cuddled her with one hand on her back and the other played with her hair. "I didn't scare you, did I?" I asked her.

"Nah, just surprised me a bit," She said quietly. "It was amazing." She hugged me as I cuddled her.

I smiled as I held her close to me and fell asleep.

[*Claps hands once* PHEW BOY!😵😖 That took a little while. Hope y'all liked this yuri.

Well, that's the end of this story now. I hope you liked it.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 6K 82
(I UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK HAS MISTAKES, I WILL TRY TO FIX AS MANY AS I CAN!! I ALSO KNOW I WROTE IN LOWERCASE, I DID IT BECAUSE THATS MY COMFORTABLE WR...
184K 10.5K 75
Because nobody knows about her, Ashley takes her brother's identity to take revenge on the people who caused her brother's death, while trying to und...
2.4M 94K 32
NEW VERSION IS PUBLISHED "He squints his eyes at me with an intense glare that makes me squirm. I don't know if it's the intense pain in my shoulder...
2M 40.3K 25
Isabelle has always had a problem with her feelings, and the problem was that she didnt feel anything for anyone. She was friends with almost most g...