It's You | COMPLETED

By _elawrts

Gulf was diagnosed with Ovotesticular Syndrome which means he's a Hermaphrodite, but instead of having two ge... More

Author's Note
Chapter 01 - Hospital
Chapter 02 - Fame
Chapter 04 - Enter Gun
Chapter 05 - Trending
Chapter 06 - Talk
Chapter 07 - 4/5
Chapter 08 - Fan Meeting
Chapter 09 - Mom and Dad
Chapter 10 - That Night
Chapter 11 - Deny
Chapter 12 - He Knows
Chapter 13 - Roller Coaster
Chapter 14 - Hormones
Chapter 15 - Confirmed
Chapter 16 - Excited
Chapter 17 - Danger
Chapter 18 - Session
Chapter 19 - So Much
Chapter 20 - Confess
Chapter 21 - Exhausting
Chapter 22 - Great Mornings
Chapter 23 - Crazy
Chapter 24 - Shock
Chapter 25 - Dad
Chapter 26 - Avocados
Chapter 27 - Rush
Chapter 28 - Pray
Chapter 29 - Discuss
Chapter 30 - Days
Chapter 31 - Who?
Chapter 32 - Surprise
Chapter 33 - Oops
Chapter 34 - It's You

Chapter 03 - His Fan

1.7K 74 2
By _elawrts

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

Months passed and Gulf adjusted well to his new life. On his last year of high school and a model, and the fact that he's meeting a lot of famous people in the industry. Best and Mae could see literal stars on his eyes whenever Gulf see a famous person.

(A/N: I live in the Phillippines and I just decided that this place doesn't have a K-12 curriculum yet so he's 16 and in Grade 10)

"Phi? We need to go to the mov-- What the?! This is...wow" Grace couldn't even construct a proper sentence when he saw his brother's room. "So what do you think?" Gulf smiled, "Where are...here...the..." Grace blinked making Gulf giggle.

"Nattarika breathe" Gulf reminded his sister, "Okay, okay" Grace took a couple of deep breaths before looking around her brother's room again.

"Where are P'Mew's posters? Albums? Banners? Cup sleeves? Your fan meeting tickets?" she asked, because to her, Gulf's wall is naked. The only things that are hung up is his photos and medals from school. Even a mini shelf for Mew's acrylic stands are wiped out and replaced with their family photo, a photo of him and Bright, the photo of the two of them, and Gulf's photo when he won his first soccer match.

"Stashed away" Gulf shrugged, "What?!" Grace asked as if her brother is going crazy, "You took pride in your collection, and now you're telling me that you store it away? Why?" she asked.

"Honestly I just cleaned my room and when I took all of them off the wall, I was surprised by my wall, I didn't remember it having a pale blue paint. Then I just decided to not hang them up again, don't worry they're safe and I made sure that they're not crumpled" Gulf smiled.

"If anything I'm worried for you" Grace sighed, "Jokes on you he's still my wallpaper, so don't worry" Gulf chuckled, "Yeah yeah, just come down, we're going to the movies remember?" Grace blinked multiple times as she looked around her brother's room one last time before walking out.

Gulf looked at his bed, smiling as he remembered how his sister acted when she saw his room, "Someday I'll look back inside and laugh at myself falling for a star like you" he whispered before walking out of his room.

And a 33" x 20" x 8" box under his bed will be his little time capsule in the future, because it contained how he fell for a star who shined so bright, someone who's so near yet so far, someone that he know he couldn't have.

What he doesn't know is he have a fan, a fan that he would not even thought of.

A man, six years older than Gulf, is on his phone, smiling as he watch the younger's behind the scene video on one of his first cover magazine shoot.

"Mew! Your break is over" Bosser said as he looked at the artist that he's managing, "Coming!" Mew smiled, "You look like you're recharged, you're watching him again, aren't you?" Bosser teased his talent, "Yeah" Mew chuckled as he rubbed his nape.

"You know he saw you in person, many times now since he's always going to your fanmeets and a couple of your shows" Bosser said when the both of them are walking towards the studio. "What?" Mew asked, clearly shocked as he blinked multiple times, not believing what he heard.

"Yeah, oh and four-five months ago? The day we went to that meeting for that drama soundtrack? He was there, he was staring at you, you both almost have the same clothes actually. You were so tired so maybe you didn't notice" Bosser smiled.

"What?!" Mew asked now looking at his manager as if he grew three heads, "Go inside na kub" Bosser chuckled, "P'Boss!" Mew called out but Bosser just waved, "Someone is calling me, go inside and practice!" he said while Mew just sighed.

Suppasit Jongcheveevat, also known as Mew, is 22 years old and just graduated from his bachelor degree in industrial engineering. He was on his third year of college when he released his first song that eventually brought him to where he is now.

He have a younger sister, Jomkwan Jongcheveevat, and a cute dog named chopper.

When he started making money from singing, he eventually helped his dad to pay for the bills and his sister's school fees making his parents very thankful.

Mew is also planning to study the Master's degree of his course but he also wanted to be an actor so he's taking his time to decide. 

What he's worried about is himself.

He still remember when he first saw an Instagram post of a local clothing shop, he just caught himself staring at it...for way too long.

Not that he was insterested on the product, more like the model. His melanin skin, his cute little nose scrunch, and how his eyes sparkle as he smile. But what made Mew choke on his own saliva was the next post, the man was no longer smiling, instead he have a fierce look on his face.

The duality was too much for Mew and when Bosser told him that the model was just 16 he almost complained to all gods and godesses as to why he's six years older than the boy.

It's been three months since then and Mew still smile whenever he saw his picture or watch his videos.

He couldn't help but feel proud too. In almost half a year of being a model, Gulf Kanawut is already in demand, high demand from magazine covers, to commercials, and endorsements.

"You've been smiling like that these past few weeks" Mew's dance instructor said as they were ehearsing for his first concert, 18 months into the industry. "Do I?" Mew chuckled as they stopped for a minute to catch their breaths.

"Yeah! Haven't you seen yourself? You look like you won the lottery!" the older man said, "It's nothing! I'm just excited for my first ever concert!" Mew denied but his smile is still there, not even faltering for a second.

"Uhuh, let's just say that I believe you" the older teased, "I'm serious!" Mew chuckled, "Sure sure, anyway is the date really final, that will be your birthday" he said.

"Yup. I would really like to spend my birthday with the people who supports me and the reason where I am right now" Mew smiled as he wipe himself with a towel.

"Your fans are so lucky to have you" the man smiled, and as if Mew's smile could get bigger, he would. Because a certain man invaded his mind.

Boss said that Gulf is his fan, but Mew's a fan of his too.

"I'm very lucky to have them as well" Mew smiled, "So is that special someone coming?" the instructor asked again, "I don't know it's a sunda-- wait I don't have a special someone Phi!" Mew's face is beet red with the teasing and his manager laughing at the background doesn't really help.

"He will surely go Mew, he doesn't miss any of your local shows after all" Boss added, "Shut up!" Mew groaned making the two older men chuckle at him.

"Oh is it that model?" his stylist asked, "Phi not you too" Mew whined, "What? I always se that boy in almost every of your shows, he even thanked me once when you wore an outfit way different from the theme since it was so hot that day. Such a sweet boy" his stylist smiled.

"He said and I quote, 'Phi P'Mew still looked good today, thank you for considering his health more' then he blushed, and now how the tables have turned, you're the one gushing about him now" the stylist added.

"He thanked me twice" Boss boasted and Mew just looked at his staff like a fish out of the water, they interacted with Gulf before and didn't tell him?!

-------------------------------------------

To be Continued...

A/N: 

After this chapter is a major timeskip...years, my dear readers, years...and I know that this is short as well but I just want to give a little backstory from the both side before actually starting where the whole chaos started...

Hey! If some of you are Filo-Waanjais and already read the Social Media Version of this on my Twitter then you will notice some changes. I can't edit what I tweeted five months ago so this is it! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! See you soon at the next one!

ps// regarding the photos used here, I tweeted them first in my Twitter Circle so if you want to be part of that then kindly send me a message here Wattpad or on my Twitter, thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 461 6
COMPLETED W A R N I N G: MATURED CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! MewGulf fanfiction (Celebrity / Doctor) M-preg Mew and Gulf are in a relationship s...
66.2K 3.2K 18
Gulf's away for a vacation for a month. An unexpected turn of events. but what if...? - This story will be on my twitter too, I initially created t...
245K 12K 69
Gulf and Mew have been married for 5 years now, but they've been together for 7. Gulf is Mew's baby and a gothic hermaphrodite who has already given...
163K 6.9K 39
What if fate really hate Gulf. He meet again his exlover when he success avoid him for 5years. Not only his mentality and body become tired. But he a...