A Funtime at life

De Yellowflash641

From the beginning since he was made Funtime Fredd makes a living out of himself as he explores the wonders o... Mais

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

chapter 2

45 0 1
De Yellowflash641

Funtime Freddy pov.

I woke up to still be in Chris's room as I could see Chris was gone so I walked out. Walking to the kitchen I could see the family eating as I saw Chris holding bon bon tightly "how sweet" I thought as I walked to the living room. I watched TV until they were done as William came to me "Funtime Freddy we are getting ready to celebrate Chris's birthday so can you come to the kitchen" he said as I nodded.

In the kitchen I saw a birthday cake on the table with Chris behind the cake, we all gathered around Chris as we sang Happy birthday. After that it was present time as we all sat in the living room and watch Chris opens his present, he got clothes, a toy he wanted, and a plush of me, I was confused at that part as chris spoke "cool, I have a Funtime Freddy plush now" he said as I laugh "I didn't know we had plushies of me" I said as William spoke "well Freddy you are going to my second hand for helping the other animatronics ok" I looked at him before he spoke "you are going to be in circus baby pizza world with three other animatronics" I smiled that I will proform as Chris spoke "can Freddy show us his performance" William looked at me as my smile turn to a smirk "anything for the birthday boy" I said as I moved to a more empty area and then sang, my sing was smoothing and soft but also high pitch, I then added a second voice from my special voice box as I sang "wow your voice is beautiful" Elizabeth said to me as I bowed "my voice is one of a kind" as Mike spoke "I bet father made your voice" I rolled my eyes as my special voice box said "i bet father made your voice too right" everyone was shock that I copied Mike's voice but maybe not Willam since he added it in  "wow you can speak in Mike's voice" Elizabeth said as I said "daddy can I have ice cream now" I said as I looked at Chris "mike how come your nicer to Elizabeth then me" as I started to play with my voice more "willam you forgot to wash the dishes today" as William spoke "did I forget about the dishes, I nodded as he ran "William afton I can't believe you forgot to wash the dishes" as Clara ran after him, the kids and I just watch as the parents try to run from each other "Funtime Freddy block William that way" Clara shouted to me as I walked to the end "Freddy move please" said William in a worry tone as Clara got closer "can't I'm scared of her too" I said as Clara ran and tackle him down.

After the even Clara and William had, the family left as I stayed in their house. I looked around the house more and looked at each things as I went in Mike's room, his room was a bit dirty so I cleaned it for him, I decided to clean the whole house since I cleaned his room as when I was finished cleaning the whole house I went to the basement and read some of William's engineering books which were very interesting may I say, who knew that some parts are different from the other.

I heard the front door open I walked to the living room to see the family having things on them"Freddy look, look" Chris said as he showed me a plastic crown "it's very nice chris" as I saw Elizabeth have about thirteen bracelets on her arm "that a bit much don't you think" I said to her as William spoke "she wanted fifteen bracelets and she got it, even though she won more games then us" he said as I giggle "looks like it, anyways I cleaned the whole house" as Clara smiled "did you clean my fresh china tea cups" she asked as I nodded "they look more shiny than me to be honest but what's that on your cheek" I asked as she smiled "it's a temporary tattoo" as I looked at William "it's a thing some humans want, there's a permanent one if they want it" I nodded at the answer as my finger was pulled down "Freddy can you stay in my room  again" Chris asked me as I nodded "will do Chris".

Weeks later william finished building the animatronics that will perform with me as his partner, henry emily, was build circus baby’s pizza world, i was learning more about engineering as i help william and henry from time to time when i was needed.

I was walking around in circus baby pizza world as i went to the main stage and stand there “freddy are you excited” baby said as i nodded “i am but also a bit nervous” “don’t be nervous freddy were all here” ballora said as funtime foxy nodded “ya no need to be worry, after all it's our first time too” funtime foxy said to me, we then hear children yelling as we all went to our places.

The currents open as we see kids jumping and looking at us, me, foxy, and ballora waited for baby to sing as we waited, i could see baby was frozen still from seeing all the children as i spoke “hello kids, today me and my friends are going to do a show for you, baby, will you start for us” i said as baby then started to move the mic to her mouth, baby sang as me and the others started to sing and move around as many children scream and yelled, i made sure the show looked great as when ballora almost fell forward i move right as i caught her and spin around and pretended it was part of the show. I remembered that Elizabeth loved to dance as I practiced with her, it was a good thing I knew how to dance. If not then it may have looked awkward for me. Once I stop the dance I put ballot back to her place as she whispered thank you and did as performed.

The show ended as we walked down and went back stage "what happened" foxy asked up as baby and ballora look down "it's our first time, no one is ready the first time" I said as I looked at baby "you froze when you saw how much children there were, but next time you know what to do" as I looked at ballora "the stage was too small so you almost fell, I'll tell William to make your space bigger" as I looked at foxy "don't think I didn't notice what you did foxy, you forgot half the song so you lip sing" I told him as I looked at them "we have to start the show again in one hour so make sure you practice" I told them as I walked out the room.

When I closed the door to the backstage and looked behind me i saw Chris and Elizabeth "hey guys what are you doing" I said as Chris smiled "you were great out there" "ya and the dance with ballora was great" said Elizabeth as I laughed a little "that wasn't supposed to happen but I guess you can say I helped them" as Elizabeth asked "can I see circus baby" I nodded and open the door as I shouted "baby can you come here for a moment" as she came out and saw them "hi, who are you" she said as Elizabeth spoke "I'm Elizabeth afton, my daddy is William afton, this is my brother Chris" as baby smile "well then what do you want" "can you make ice cream for me and my brother" as baby open her
chest cavity and gave Elizabeth and Chris ice cream "your my favorite animatronic baby" Elizabeth said as I looked at her "what about me" I said as she started to get worry "your my best friend in the world" said Elizabeth as Chris spoke "don't worry Freddy you're my favorite animatronic" as I picked him up and put him on my shoulders "let's meet the other's" I said as I open the door and went back inside the room.

Foxy and ballora we're talking when they saw me "I thought you went to go get something" said foxy as I shook "was but ran into them" as i grab Chris and put him down, but when I put Chris down he looked scared so he ran behind me as he hold onto my leg "what's wrong" I asked him as Chris looked at me "the fox scares me, it's like the mask Mike where" he said, I patted his head as I grab him and raise my arms "he's no mike Chris and he isn't going to hurt you, I promise" as I hear giggles behind me "Chris we have Freddy here to protect us, no one will hurt you" Elizabeth said as I nodded "you still have bonbon right" as he pulled bonbon out "he'll watch you if I can't" I told him as I remembered "sorry Chris but I have to go get something and fast" I said as I open the door and left the room.

I was walking to parts and service as I knew spear microphones we're there. Once I was there I opened the parts and service door and saw many parts that were for me and the other animatronics, I wanted to look around but I knew that the show will go on later so I went to find a microphone.

When I found what I was looking for I ran back to the backstage as I saw Chris and Elizabeth standing there "Freddy your here, I thought you were going to be late" Chris said as I smiled and walked to the stage.

The show was better the second time as baby didn't freeze, ballora tried not to fall, and foxy sang the whole song. I was happy that the show went well as we did all the parts right.

Later in the afternoon me and Chris were playing and walking when William called for me "Funtime Freddy came you please come to parts and service for upgrades" as I looked at Chris as he nodded "will play later I guess" he said as I walked to parts and service.

Walking in the room I saw all the parts as William smiled "Freddy it's been awhile" William said as I looked at him "what are the new upgrades" I asked as I was wondering why I needed this "you don't need to know" he said as he grabbed something on the table and pressed it, I was going to speak but saw a black screen as I sat down "guess he turned me off" I thought as I waited to be turn on again.

I slept for many hours as when I woke up it was pitch black, I looked for the door as I opened it and left the parts and service room. I walked to the main area and saw it was night time, I looked at the moon when I head a many noises, I looked behind me as I saw many red glowing dots "do we have a new light system or something" I thought but that thought was soon changed when the red glowing dots came closer, when it came to the light I was surprised, it was baby, ballora, and foxy, the other red dots eyes where baby's and ballora's little helpers as they walked closer to me "guy what happened to you" I said as William came out of the shadows "you and your friends are going to help me a bit" I then felt odd for some reason as feel like I was moving by itself, I then felt a shock as I scream "looks like we have all of them now" Willam said as my vision started to turn red and blurry.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.4K 56 16
Six-year-old, Cetahrre was having loads of fun at her brothers 5th birthday with the Funtime animatronics. She needed to ask her mom a question and s...
29.3K 853 29
SEQUEL TO MY PREVIOUS BOOK fonnie❗️ Story goes where it wants. Sorry. Fredrick is a foster kid who's been passed around ever since birth. He has gone...
11.4K 332 23
First of all: THIS IS NOT CANON WHATSOEVER (Is completed) Also at one point: #2 in funtimefoxy #2 in funtimefreddy #3 in kindaromance #2 in funtimec...
37.6K 423 45
Funtime Freddy is built by William Afton to take his place after he passes away. Freddy is different however as he was made to almost be like a human...