π…π‘πŽπ™π„π 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒, 𝐖...

By romansfilm

𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐟π₯𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 /ˈfrōzΙ™n - flers/ ────── ☾ .* β€’ + πŸ§ŠπŸ§šβ„οΈ .* β€’ + ☽ π—π–Ύπ—‹π–»οΌŒπ—‡π—ˆπ—Žπ—‡... More

π’οΌŽπ’Šπ’π’•π’“π’π’…π’–π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”οΌ›π’„π’‰π’‚π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’†π’“π’”
π’ŠοΌŽπ’π’π’†οΌ›π’‚ π’—π’†π’“π’š π’˜π’‚π’“π’Ž π’˜π’†π’π’„π’π’Žπ’†
π’Šπ’ŠοΌŽπ’•π’˜π’οΌ›π’π’‚π’„π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍
π’Šπ’Šπ’ŠοΌŽπ’•π’‰π’“π’†π’†οΌ›οΏΌ π’Šπ’π’•π’“π’Šπ’ˆπ’–π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔
π’—οΌŽπ’‡π’Šπ’—π’†οΌ›π’‰π’šπ’‘π’π’π’•π’Šπ’„ π’‡π’†π’†π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ
π’—π’ŠοΌŽπ’”π’Šπ’™οΌ›π’•π’“π’Šπ’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’“π’†π’… π’—π’Šπ’”π’Šπ’π’π’”
π’—π’Šπ’ŠοΌŽπ’”π’†π’—π’†π’οΌ›π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š'𝒔 π’„π’‰π’‚π’“π’Ž
π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’ŠοΌŽπ’†π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•οΌ›π’Šπ’π’‡π’π’“π’Žπ’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ π’Šπ’ π’‘π’“π’π’ˆπ’“π’†π’”π’”

π’Šπ’Šπ’Šπ’ŠοΌŽπ’‡π’π’–π’“οΌ›π’”π’‰π’π’˜π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’†

1.8K 100 6
By romansfilm

-𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬;𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐱 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐚
-𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋:𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾

GATHERING TOGETHER WITH the rest of her schoolmates, Chione sat on a stone bench in between Musa and Aisha.

It was a relatively sunny day outside, as they were all sitting around the stone circle showing off their magic.

"Magic lives in the very fabric of nature. And here in our circle of stone, it's magnified. The vessel tests your ability to channel that magic. Further down the line, you may learn to connect with other elements, but your first year is all about the element you were born with. And some are here to learn our ways to teach others that may arrive." Farah said, aiming the last part of her sentence towards Chione.

"Earth. Soil, sand, rock, and all manner of plant life." She monologued, as Terra showed off her talents by growing vines from the vessel from on a stone pillar.

Next up to the vessel was Aisha.

"Water. The lakes and oceans of the world, or the molecules that exist in all organisms around us."

"The mind. Thoughts, memories, dreams."

"Air. Speed, temperature, sound. Its power and electrical properties." Farah spoke, as Beatrix took a stand.

Next up it was Chione's turn.

"Like water, ice has its own properties, though it differs severely. Concentrating on their own skills, ice fairy's control a lot more than we think they can. Ice, maintains the balance of the Earth's energy. While also keeping the polar regions cool due to its ability to reflect more sunlight into space. It is important for our ecological systems, as it also helps with the weathering and erosion in the winter time when it changes to spring."

"Ice helps maintain climate change, as it affects the molecules in the air causing them to slow down at an decreased rate." Farah shared as Chione took her stand.

Placing her hands on the side of the cauldron, people watched as her eyes changed from a tawny brown to metallic silver. They also watched as a few strands of her honey blonde hair changed to become a stark white.

Waiting to see her magic, people all around noticed a sudden chill in the air come about, then it was followed by gray clouds clouding the sky and all of a sudden it was snowing in the middle of spring.

Focusing more of her power towards the stone circles vessel, ice sickles started to take form as they built themselves into a mini fortress.

Knowing she showed more than enough skill, she settled down and rained all of her magic back inside, stopping the cold breeze and snow falling from the sky. And her hair turned back to its original color along with her eyes.

Turning around to walk back to her seat she heard a round of applause that came from none other than Beatrix, and like so she started a chain reaction.

Giving the mischievous redhead a knowing look she continued on to her seat not before she was stopped by Farah.

"Well done, Aurora told me you are her best, I'm glad to see I was not proved wrong."

Chione simply nodded her head as she went to sit back down by Musa.

"Whatever your element, the emotions underlying it are the same for all fairies."  Farah said, nodding her head towards, signaling for her to take her place up next.

Slowly the fire fairy stalked her way up towards the vessel.

Chione watched as Bloom placed her hands on the vessel's sides, but nothing happened.

"Open yourself up to the magic of the world around you." Farah encouraged her.

Everyone around waited for Bloom to show her talent, but only sparks came.

When it came to Bloom, Chione would joke about everything. But not this time.

Back home, Chione was a tutor to young ice fairy's coming into their powers, some would even call her a mentor though she never accepted the title because to her that name belonged to Aurora. But in moments just like right now, she actually wanted to help Bloom so she wouldn't feel hopeless.

"Push past your doubts." Farah advised, as she continued to see Bloom's struggles.

Time passed as Bloom tried to summon her magic, and no matter how hard she tried it didn't stop the whispers of other students crowding her mind.

"Focus on clear, positive feelings."

Not a single blaze from fire showed.

"How about your parents? Focus on how much you love them?" Aisha suggested, wanting to help Bloom.

"Try and feel the fire sparking through your veins." Chione added.

It was only a few seconds before Bloom gave up.

"It's not working."

"Stop thinking. Magic comes from–"

"Emotions. I've been listening. I know what I'm supposed to do." Bloom interrupted, impatiently.

Musa turned to both Chione and Aisha, "This is a disaster." she whispered.

"It's not happening. Can you please move on?" The fire fairy asked, not wanting to be humiliated any longer.

Farah accepted Bloom's defeat and let the class move on.

It was just then when Chione thought that just maybe, she should help Bloom figure out how to control her powers before they became erratic at the most inopportune time.

But it was only just a thought.

❄︎

Wanting to enjoy the scenery longer, Chione decided to cut through the specialist training area.

Traipsing her way on through, she saw different types of tactical training going on.

Some people were punching sand bags and others were going at it one on one, in all honesty everyone looked in their element here, they may have not been fairies but that didn't stop them from showcasing that they were just as tough.

Picking up her pace she started heading towards the school when she caught a glimpse of a particular redhead and a brunette specialist.

Intriguing her interest she decided to see what they were up to.

"You seem like a proper delinquent." She overheard Beatrix say to Riven.

"Depends who's asking."

"The person who wants to break into Dowling's office. Thought you might want to help."

"And why would you think that?"

"Yeah, Beatrix. Why would you think that?" Chione said, appearing out of the blue, well at least to them two.

Chione laughed at the sudden shock on Beatrix's face.

"Don't worry I won't tell your little secret, I'm just glad my perceptions of you were right."

"What I was going to say to Riven was that he's a guy and I'm hot. But maybe I misjudged the depth of his character? So since you're here, I wanted to ask if you want to join?"

"As appealing as that sounds, Beatrix, I'm going to have to turn down your offer. But maybe next time, you two kids have fun." She waved walking away, with a deceptive smile on her face.

Running towards the school doors, she noticed an Earth fairy entering just before her.

"Hold the door Sam!" She yelled out just in time.

Quickly turning around the lanky boy smiled upon seeing the girl and waited for her.

They had met when he had bumped into Chione when he was passing through a wall. She of course ripped him a new one but afterwards they started pumping into each other more often so they just decided to make peace with each other's presence.

"Move your ass because I'm not holding this door any longer." he joked seeing her approaching figure.

"Shut up, Harvey." She teased.

Finally making it into the building.

"So how's life been for you so far?" Sam asked her, as they walked throughout the school hallways going towards the mess hall.

❄︎

In the mess hall's lunch line, Musa and Aisha were receiving their food from lunch lady Doris.

"I mean, the Vessel just lit up for you the moment you touched it."

"My magic's pretty much always on. Makes crowded spaces a nightmare." Musa shared, as her eyes glowed further proving her statement.

"Doris is in physical pain." She pointed out, then continued to look around the cafeteria.

Finding another person's loud thoughts she continued on with her observations.

"That kid. Scared and stressed, like a bunny when hawks circle."

"Worried and tentative. But that might just be heartburn. It's hard to tell a lot of them apart."

Musa was going to further explain her findings when her magical senses picked up on someone or rather two someones.

Walking down the stairs together, side by side, were Chione and Sam.

In the recent event while being around Chione, Musa noticed she was the only one who had a clear mind. Bringing literal peace on earth, so when she sensed another person right beside her who had the same clear mind, it threw her for a loop.

Chione had spotted them and said her goodbyes to them as she continued to walk in their direction.

"What just happened?" Aisha asked, before Chione arrived.

"Not entirely sure." Musa answered.

Sitting down at the group's lunch table, Chione smiled in Musa's direction. And received a smile back.

"So what do you guys have planned to do today, and if it's worthy of my cause I'll join.

"Well, I was thinking. Maybe we should help Bloom make a list of emotional triggers–"

"Aisha, um, I appreciate what you're doing, but I can figure this out on my own." Bloom stated, wanting to stop Aisha's further planning.

"I'm sure. I just think you might be in your head about the whole changeling stuff and overthinking."

"So everyone knows." Bloom pointed out, which caused Aisha to realize what she just shared.

"Oh, is that why you freaked out at the Vessel? That makes more sense. Cause that's gonna be the easiest assignment we'll have, and I'm making it worse." Terra said, as she noticed Musa's strict hand movements.

There was a beat of silence amongst the table before Stella walked up with a blonde haired boy by her side.

"So we have a plan to get my ring back."

"I'm sorry, who is "we"? And better yet, who is he?" Chione questioned, pointing a sturdy finger at the boy.

"Oh, that's–"

"Sky." Stella said, interrupted Bloom.

"Ohhh, so you're the Sky I've been hearing about." She smirked slyly.

"All good things I hope."

"Sure, if that's what you would like to think." Chione nodded.

"Back to the topic." Stella strictly digressed, focusing her viewpoint back onto the map.

"What's this?" Musa asked.

"It's Alfea. The little dotted line is the Barrier, and that's Craig Creek. Wind Meadow!" Terra graciously pointed out.

"When I was a kid, I'd spend every–"

"Great story, Ter." Stella tried to interrupt.

"No, no, it's a good story, listen. So I used to go and practice my magic by trying to swirl leaves into this little fab cyclone thing."

All the while Chione was genuinely listening to Terra's story she couldn't help but let her wandering eyes drag over to Sky and Bloom.

She watched as they had their own private conversation, while she also saw Stella sneak glances over at them.

"Oh, how history repeats itself." She muttered to herself.

It wasn't long until Stella stole his attention away from Bloom again.

"Hilarious. Um, Sky? Where do you think they're keeping it again?" She asked, speaking of the Burned One who had her ring.

"Um.. Uh, there's only so many buildings outside the barrier they can secure a creature like that. There's the barn and the mill." He pointed out on the map.

"Oh, the barn would be my bet. My dad fortified the beams because he was chaining this wounded horse–"

"So we just have to sneak in there and get my ring."

"Funny how she never asks, but she will tell." Chione commented.

"I mean, it's really strange how casually you're tossing about the word "we"."

"Yeah, sounds more like a "you" kinda deal." Both Musa and Aisha agreed.

"Except I didn't lose it." Stella stated.

"You're right you didn't lose it, but you also didn't ask for our help you just ordered." Chione said.

"When do we go?" Bloom questioned, wanting to get things over with.

Causing everyone at the table to look in her direction, including Chione.

"Gonna be blunt. Sorry. Bloom, you have zero control over your magic. That is, if you manage to channel it. Bad idea." Aisha blatantly stated, however in this situation she was not wrong.

"I lost the ring. I'm gonna get it back." Bloom replied back immediately.

"Guys maybe we should take a second maybe—"

"I think everyone is making a bigger deal of this than it needs to be. You said the Burned One is locked up, right?" Stella asked Terra.

"Oh, and subdued. I'm pretty sure my dad is distilling the oil that'll subdue it. It's.. It's called Zanbaq. I could probably make some more." Terra offered.

"Thank you, Terra, for being helpful. And thank you Bloom for taking responsibility. And thank you, everyone else, for..."

"Being the best person you've ever met, that means so much to me that you would ever say that Stella, thank you." Chione redirected, with a fake loving smile.

Surprisingly causing Sky to laugh. Though his laughing soon stopped when he caught Stella's hard side eye.

"Well at least somebody finally likes my comedic relief." Chione said, looking in Aisha's direction.

"Just let me know when you wanna do it." Bloom said, as she got up out of her seat.

"Looks like that fire fairy gots fire under her feet." Chione noted, watching the girl walk away.

Then she watched as Sky chased right after her.

"The drama that is stirring in the near future is going to be spectacular."

"Now that's something I can finally agree with." Aisha responded as soon as Stella left the table.

"Definitely, but I'm gonna have to cut this lunch short, there is somewhere I need to be." Chione shared, as she grabbed her bag from behind her seat.

She nodded her head towards Musa before she left.

Chione was now on her way to see a rather cunning air fairy and a self righteous specialist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.6K 20
ROSE GOLD 【 STANDALONE 】 ❝ 𝒐𝒉, π’…π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ, all of the city lights never π’”π’‰π’Šπ’π’† as bright as π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’†π’šπ’†π’” ...
336K 9.8K 25
【 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗑𝗇𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 】━━ ❬ πŸ₯: πŸ’«β› α΄€Ι΄Ι’α΄‡ΚŸα΄€; πŸ“βœ ❭ 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔... β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘οΈΆκ’·κ’¦οΈΆκ’·κ’¦β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘ ✢ : Β· β€’ ━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━ π™˜π™€π™―π™šπ™£ (🌻✦🧚) Β· . ⋆ Β· ━...
7.1K 179 17
Farah: I need to get in its head we need to know if this is an isolated incident or something more Saul: Something more ? Like what ? Farah: I found...
69.6K 1.5K 34
Bloom was a changeling taken from her family but what if she wasn't the only fairy to be taken. Rosalind took another little Fairy and just like Beat...