Mia and me: Downtime in Cento...

By LLMGaming

This is pretty much what it says on the tin if Mia had extra time in Centopia. These will all be under 200 wo... More

Day 1: Unicorn charades
Day 2: Little lost, little elf
Day 3: CAN YOU SHUT UP!?Please
Day 5: What If: Mia Didn't Catch The Trumptis?
Day 6: Family Time On Rainbow Island
Day 7: A Saddle?
Day 8: A Flower Crown For A Sister
Day 9: So, You're A Language Nerd?
Day 10: The Elements Can Trust Her
Day 11: She Doesn't Know What I'm Saying
Day 13: That's Some Design Idea
Day 12: Flying? More Like Falling With Style
Day 14: You Don't Have To Protect Hom Anymore
Day 15: We Can't Let Go
Day 16: That Thing Must Be Made Of Gold
Day 17: Fear
Day 18: The Flip Of A Coin
Day 19: How Did You Predict That?
Day 20: The Pan Songs
The Day: A Future

Day 4: What Are We To Her?

268 7 1
By LLMGaming

Ono smiled as he watched his kids play. He wasn’t gonna lie, he was kind of scared that they wouldn’t get along. He looked over to the elves beside his little family and smiled again and looked at one with particular interest. The one who could understand them, the one called Mia. Onchao always treated her like a sister and not a friend like the others, Lyria tried to protect her at any given time, and Kiara was never afraid to be herself around her. Not to mention how Mia protected them until the end of time. Mia noticed how Ono was looking towards their general direction and gave him a small wave.
“(You should try to get to know her dad),” Kiara walked over to the unicorn king “(She’s really fun.)”
Onchao followed his sister “(She sure is.)”
Ono laughed slightly “(I’ll try.)”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.5K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
32.7K 4K 111
โ” โ›โ› ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐’Ž๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’†๐’™๐’‰๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’“๐’๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘จ๐’๐’•๐’Š-๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“๐’โœโœ I'm more likely to be a background charac...
1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
984K 60.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...