I'm Jimin's hook up || 𝚈/𝙽...

By bts_army_writer06

Y/N gets hired by BIGHIT. She doesn't know what she is getting herself into at first but later she found out... More

1. The first time we meet.
2. The first time.
3. I loved every second of it.
5. Hello, Welcome River.
6. She's in the shower.
7. Do you wanna eat?
8. Clean the kitchen island.
9. Im so happy for you.
10. Last chapter.

4. "Wanna have fun?"

2K 16 43
By bts_army_writer06

I wake up at 4 AM, I see Chloe sleeping in the bed next to me and I realise that this is the first time I sleep in this bed, I don't know why but it's kinda funny. I grab the notebook from the second drawer and a pencil. I start to write in it how I got here and how I'm feeling much better and comfortable every second. Cause of the moonlight shining through my window I don't need another light. The moon is full, I can see him clearly, he is the brightest I have ever seen.
At some point I start to write about Jimin. He is interesting, he acts rough and tough but he is actually really sweet. Like when I first got here (2 days ago ) I was scared of him. I didn't know what to do or what to say but after today. The picnic, the way he looked at me the whole time.
I think he is very cute.

While writing my eyes get heavy again, it's hard to keep them open. I put the notebook and pencil back and fall asleep quickly.

I wake up the next morning to screams echoing through the hallway. I look at the time and it's 9. So way to early for drama. I look up and see that Chloe also gets waken from the screams. She looks confused at me and I look even confused back at her. I look at the other girls still sleeping in there bed or getting up from the screams too. But one bed is empty. Lisa's.
Anna gets closer too the door to get a better idea what is happening.

???: I CANT BELIEVE YOU!
I REALLY TRUSTED YOU!

???: IM SORRY I NEEDED TO!!

???: YOU KNOW YOU COULD HAVE ASKED ME! I WOULD HAVE GIVING IT TO YOU!

???: I WAS EMBARRASSED!

Anna: Guys this is getting juicy, come here!
*Emily,Nora and mia run towards the door to listen too*

Chloe: Guys, maybe it's something private?

Mia: Chloe, we already walk around with our butt cheeks hanging out. There is nothing private in this house anymore.

Chloe: Okay. Fair enough.
*Chloe and I also walk to the door*

???: I CANT BELIEVE YOU WENT BEHIND MY BACK LIKE THIS!! YOU KNOW I CAN REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE, RIGHT!

???: NO PLEASE DONT!! I NEED THE MONEY!! 

???: YES SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE.

???: PLEASE! IM BEGGING YOU!! YOU CAN FIRE ME, PUNCHIS ME, DO ANYTHING BUT PLEASE DONT REPORT ME!

???: YEAH I WILL FIRE YOU! AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!

???: TAE PLEASE.

Okay so now we know it's Tae and probably Lisa. We can hear a woman cry hard and it's pretty sad, I'm not sure what is happening but it's definitely a big fight. I go back to my bed and see I get a text from Jimin:

~Over text~

Hey!! Can you hear the fight?

Yeah what is going on?

Lisa stole lots of money from Tae, like 50.000 dollar.

OMG! Why?

She claims that she did it to help her mother in the hospital. She is sick and lisa doesn't have the money for the right medication.

Aww that really sad. But still wrong of Lisa to steal.

Yeah, I know. Lisa is getting fired now so there will be a girl again soon.

Yes I can imagine.

But how did you sleep?

Pretty good! You?

Yeah me too :)

Good!!

Yea!

~ end off text ~

I tell the girls about what happened and they are all so shocked. But Chloe looks more in shock of the fact that I had a full text conversation with Jimin than about the drama with Lisa.

A few hours later I get to bathroom and I go to do my skincare. As I'm doing my mask Chloe knocks on the door I let her in and she goes go sit on the bathtub edge. We talk a bit about Lisa and Chloe tells me that she just got her stuff away. So I guess there if now a poster again for a new employee.

When I'm done with my skincare I walk with Chloe to the kitchen where Tae is on the phone with someone. He forces a smile on his face when we walk in. We smile back at him and listening to the conversation from one side I think he is calling with the bank. Me and Chloe get some iced coffee from the fridge and go to the living room. As I'm trying to convince her to watch #alive with me Namjoon walks in.
"Oh Chloe, here you are. Come with me." He says while he has a hard thing in his pants.
Chloe gets up and smile at me before she walks away.
Fine she could escape this time but next time we will watch #alive!!
Even if it's the last thing I do on this earth.
And no I'm not being dramatic.

I walk back to girls room where i get a back hug from Jimin. He kisses my neck from behind making me giggle a bit. "Jimin, what are you doing?" I ask him but I don't get a reply.
He keeps kissing me till I can feel the hickeys. He turns me around and pushes me against the wall, again. "Wanna have fun?" He asks me with a smirk on his face.
I nod my head and Jimin lifts me up while kissing. He carries me to his room.
(Like this)

He lets me fall on his bed gently. Chloe and I actually talked a lot about 'it' and she learned me lots for information and positions that I could do/use.

Jimin takes his shirt off, and leans over me.
His hand went under my skirt, pulling my panties down. He lifts my skirt up a bit and went down. He started to kiss my low stomach and went with ever kiss a bit down. He went to my legs and opened them wide with his hands.
He gives me hickeys on my inner thigh and it's feels so good, I'm getting wetter and hornier with every little kiss. I throw my head back and enjoy the pleasure feeling that he is giving me.

His mouth moves from my inner thigh to my wet clit, giving me hickeys everywhere. With his tongue he licks it and kisses me more. I try not to moan, but it's incredibly hard. He notices my struggles and gets to my face again.
Jimin whispers in my ear. "With which lips do you wanna enjoy my tongue?"
I look at him and his smirk is so hot.
"These, for now." I say as I pull his head to my lips. He slowly nods his head and his hand goes to my boobs. He starts to massage them gently, but slowly taking for my top.
When I'm naked he undressed himself letting me watch. When he is naked he gets closer to my face again and whispers "Hold on tight,
I will enter now." I do what he says and wrap my legs around his waist. He enters a bit faster and deeper this time, making me a moaning mess.
He keeps thrusting and moving while moaning, making me and him both go crazy. He spank my ass so hard I let out a long painful moan.
"I like the sound of that." He says while he squeezes my ass so hard. "JIMIN!!! AHHH"
He smirks/laughs at my reaction and keeps on going faster and faster.

10 minutes later

"JIMIN IM GONNA CUM" I moan out. And smile at his shocked face, that I now know what it is. "Just do it, all over my dick!" He says while going deeper.
A few movements later and I cum all over his dick. He smiles sweetly and goes with his hand throws his sweaty hair, getting it out his face.

After a hour or two I can't anymore, but I don't wanna faint again so I try to catch my breath before I speak. "J-Jimin, I can't anymore!"
I say still breathing heavy.
"Okay baby!" He says and goes out and I let out my last moan. He falls down on the bed next to me and strokes my hair softly, and gets the hair out of my face. He gently lifts my head up and places it on his bare hard chest. But I'm to tired to move, I simply hug him tight before falling in a deep sleep.
(We sleep like this but both naked of course.
And with Jimins hand on my low back/ ass. + with the blankets covering us.:)

When I walk up. My knees feel weak, I can't up so I keep laying on his chest (what I don't mind.) I keep listening to Jimins heart beats and breathing for what feels like forever. But when he wakes up and looks at me I can feel my cheeks turn red again. "Hey sleeping beauty, how did you sleep?" He says with the cutest Jimin smile EVER. "Good, Prince Charming. And you?" We both giggle a bit and he kisses my forehead quickly before I get off his chest so he can get up.

I watch him putting on clothes when I randomly realise that me and Chloe kinda did it at the same time now, that's great. Just what you need to have in a bestfriend relationship. Jimin looks back at me and smiles. "You need clean clothes?" He asks laughs and walking closer to me. I nod my head and he gives me a small kiss on my cheek before walking back at his closet. He gives me his shirt and new boxers for me to wear. I put them on and Jimin just smile and mumbles something like "Why are you so cute" but I can't hear him clearly.
(This is what I look like)

I walk out of his room so he can clean the sheets by himself. Cause believe, they need to get cleaned. I don't know how long I slept or how long we did it, but I can see that the sun going down in like 30 minutes. I walk to the girls room when Tae walks out the girls room. A new girl is sitting on Lisa's old bed, I walk up to her and introduce myself to her.

Y/N: Hey, I'm Y/N. You?

?: Hey I'm river. Nice to meet you Y/N.

Hearing of her voice that she is about to cry it really remembers me of my start a few days ago but look where I am now. They were all right, you will get used to it in no time.

Okay sorry I wrote this at like 2-3 AM
So I'm sorry I know it sucks. But okay have fun reading the next parts!
And I hope you enjoyed this a little even tho it's so bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 6.9K 65
πŸ“– ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
50.8K 1.7K 35
Where Jimin is an adorable teen who doesn't know much about the "adult" things whereas Yoongi is a mischievous not-so-innocent person. Yoongi acciden...
216K 12.8K 49
For Jimin, sex is a transaction and his work has gradually made him jaded towards the people he trades with. Until he meets one client who truly does...
2.2K 177 21
When a normal boy, a dance tutor named Park Jimin falls in love with his best friend's childish sister, you. And by childish, I really mean it. Jimin...