The Loving Of

By drizzlestarstone

A high school locker. A ladder. A Christmas tree. Six bowling pins stacked back to back. Geum Jaesan is talle... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โžณ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.10

1.9

109 10 5
By drizzlestarstone

05 May 2004 

SAMDO PRIMARY

HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!

This year's theme is Little Kids Can Do Big Things, and in honor of that we've asked some of our third-graders life's biggest questions ...

1) What is the meaning of life?

NARI: Animals! When I grow up I will have five hundred dogs and three cats.

CHEOL: I dunnae but I hope there's cake.

JAESAN: Volleyball. I'm going to become a successful volleyball player just like my dad.

BEOM: To be kind to others, and make friends, and always love your family.

TAE-GEUN: Sleep.

2) What are some things you can't live without?

NARI: My teddy bear. My dog. And my pony. (You don't have a pony.) That's why I keep telling my mom I'm gonna DIE if I don't get one!

CHEOL: Cake. Rice. Pork chop. I'm hungry.

JAESAN: Volleyball and my family.

BEOM: Love, kindness, and peace. Laughter is important too.

TAE-GEUN: Oxygen.

3) What made you happy recently?

NARI: MY MOM BOUGHT ME A PET TURTLE AND IT'S THE BEST TURTLE IN THE WORLD AND I WILL KEEP IT IN MY AQUARIUM AND TEACH IT NINJA SKILLS.

CHEOL: Um, lunch.

JAESAN: Volleyball! (Anything else?) Um, I guess this morning when I came to school and found sesame candy on my table.

BEOM: Happiness is a social construct defined mostly by capitalistic standards which I do not conform to.

TAE-GEUN: (missed the question because he was too busy banister-sliding down the stairs)

4) What does love mean to you?

NARI: When you're surrounded by dogs and you hug them tight and feel your cheeks sinking into their fur.

CHEOL: Your mom doesn't say no when you take a fourth piece of cake.

JAESAN: To love something means you want to do it every day for the rest of your life.

BEOM: Abstract and undefinable.

TAE-GEUN: Giving someone your favorite candy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 243K 99
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
881K 47.7K 58
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
755K 19.9K 57
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
720K 59.9K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...