๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’

By AuteureAngel

~Camila~ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’'๐’• ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚, ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•" Camila was... More

Characters and aesthetic
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-Two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Epilogue
-----
New book
Coming soon!!

Twenty Three

20.8K 573 50
By AuteureAngel

I looked at all the clothes confused on which one to pick. They were all beautiful but that wasn't the problem the problem was the most decent one.

Instead of wasting more time I settled with a pair of burgundy thong and a matching robe. This time I went makeup free with only gloss that made my lips pop.

I arrived at the normal spot and instead of finding Luciano I saw a lady. Her red hair was in a messy bun with strands falling out of its knot, freckles kissed her cheeks and her lips spread into a friendly smile when she saw me.

"Hi" she waved at me and I waved back and looked around for Luciano. "Sir Luciano went to get something he'll be back" she sensed my confusion and answered my unasked question. I thanked her and sat on the couch to wait for him.

The door busted opened and he walked in holding a set of key and my mouth dropped open at the watering side of him. He was just in a pair of calvin klein boxers, his thick v-line disappearing into the security of the piece of garment leaving the viewers to our sinful imaginations. He wasn't looking at me but I could tell he caught me because of the smirk on his face. I clenched my thighs and looked away from him trying my best to breathe normally.

He walked to the wardrobe and pulled it open and like I imagined it was filled those dangerous weapons. He took out a silver cuff and walked to me.

Suddenly the blank carpet became interesting to look at because I didn't want to look up and meet his gaze. He placed his index underneath my jaw and pulled me up by my chin so I could look at him and as always his eyes held me captive.

"It's time for our shoot together gemma" his voice was an octave lower than usual. What? Is he doing this intentionally to kill me?

He held my hand in his and led us to the bed. He untied the robe and slowly took it off my body letting my half nude body coming into view. His dark gray eyes roamed shamelessly but lingered on my half-covered boobs. I haven't been touched yet but his looks are enough to set my pussy on fire.

"Your first pose sir" the photographer called. How's she still normal after seeing such man? Maybe she's not into men afterall cause if I were in her shoes I bet the camera would have been in pieces already.

He cuffed my hand to the head board and made me kneel on the bed. He came behind me and wrapped his large arms around my waist, his fingers rested on my waist line and his head buried in my neck.

I took in a sharp breath and clenched my nails into his forearm. I let my head fall to his shoulder and I shut my eyes biting my lip. Different clicks were heard then we changed our pose.

He laid on the bed resting his head on the board his hawk like eyes not leaving mine which made me hot.

I spread my legs apart and got on his thighs and I internally moaned on what I was feeling against my wet pantie. His hand held my hip steadily and the other untied the rope of the thong letting it loose on my body. My eyes went wide when I realized we weren't the only people in the room.

"L--luciano'' my voice came out in a whisper.

"Shh gemma" he shushed me with a growl while his eyes grew darker as the moment flew by. His index stroke my wet pussy against the material and I bit my lip to hold in the moan.

"Sir, I think this will be the last for today, are you ready?" She asked and he nodded in approval. She quickly changed her position so she could face us.

Luciano's hand held my waist firmly and the other was directly on my fold and it took a lot in me not to collapse in pleasure. We finished and Luciano followed her out. I sat there still on my knees trying to catch my breath. I tied the thong and pulled the robe back on. As I was about to leave I bumped into his chest and I looked up to find his dark eyes burning in mine.

"And where do you think you are going dolcezza?" His voice thick and raspy. "To my room" I replied shortly.

"Who asked you to leave, I'm not done with you gemma" he pushed me in and locked the door. My heart was beating so fast that I felt like it would jump out of my body. The closer he walked to me the more I moved back until my back hit the bed.

He held my wrist harshly and pulled me up to his chest. "I'll start by saying that you've been a good little girl this past few days and I think I should reward you don't you think so gemma?" He raspily growled in my ears.

I clenched my fingers in his shoulder earning me a painful smack on my ass. "When I ask a question I expect an immediate answer gemma, am I clear?"

"Y--yes sir"

"Good. I'm going to reward you at the same time I'll punish you for all the torture you caused me with your body and your lips and also for your arrogant attitude, what do you think?" his thumb brushed my lips and I moaned lowly. The idea of getting punished excited me more than getting rewarded.

"Yes daddy, do whatever you want to me" another smack landed on my ass letting a moan filled with pain and pleasure roll from my lips.

"Your statement isn't complete gemma" he squeezed my ass painfully.

"Do whatever you want to me because I am your whore" a smirk graced his lips and he nodded in satisfaction.

"Strip" his order was short and simple but it was enough to turn me on. He let go of me and went to sit down on the couch with his legs spread opened which brought his hard dick to my view.

I sucked in a sharp breath and stuck my bottom lip between my teeth. Not looking away from his predatory gaze I slid the robe off my body.

I untied the bra and threw it to the corner. My hard nipples were in view making me feel nervous all of a sudden at the way he looked at me. I was just about to wrap my arm around but his threat made my hand freeze. "Don't think about it gemma else I'll spank you fifty times" he warned and I gulped.

I walked to him in just my pantie because he wanted it that way.

"On fours" he ordered and I knelt in front of him and stuck my ass up to face him. "What's your safe word?"

"Vanilla'' I blurted out.

"Use it when you can't take it anymore but I am certain you will do you know why?"

"No daddy" I gave a quick reply.

"Because you're daddy's strong and brave little whore" he sexually degraded but I enjoyed every tiny bits of the moment.

"Yes I'm daddy's strong and brave whore"

"When I give a spank you, you're going to say this in Italian language 'Thank you can i have another daddy'

"B-but I don't know how to speak--

"I know that gemma, I'll teach you but I'll only repeat myself twice so you better be attentive and if you fail to say it properly I'll spank you till you get it right am I clear?" "Y--yes daddy" a spank landed on my ass and I moaned in pain.

"Yes daddy" I managed to say without stuttering.

"Grazie posso avere un altro papà" the Italian word rolled from his tongue and it made my pussy hotter than it was.

"I'm going to repeat; Grazie posso avere un altro papà"

"I get it daddy"

"Good now let's start" his cold palm landed on my ass cheek making me moan in pain.

"Grazie posso avere un altro papà" i managed to say, it wasn't as good as he said it because I don't possess the accent and I am not fluent but I tried nevertheless.

"You never fail to turn me on gemma" he growled sexily and landed another smack on my ass cheek.

True to his words if I didn't say it right or forget to say we started all over. I was suppose to get just ten spanks but I ended up getting about sixty.

"And finally-- he gave the last spank and I couldn't help the tears that rolled down my eyes and I squirted on the floor.

He pulled me up by my hair and made me sit on his thighs in a straddling position. His palm caressed my sore ass cheek making me flinch at the sudden contact.

"I love the tears in your eyes gemma I hope it teaches you to put your attitude in check" I didn't give a reply which earned me another spank.

"Sorry daddy" I winced in pain.

"You came because of my spanking then I really wonder how it will be when I bury my dick in you" I wanted to clench my thighs but I couldn't because of his thighs.

"Luciano remember our--- ''i certainly didn't forget your condition gemma but it's a matter of time until you break your rule"

Not giving me a chance he pulled me into his body by my ass and locked his lips with mine and fuck me! I felt like I was in the cloud. Since the first day I saw him I have always wanted to feel his lips against mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4M 264K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
240K 3.9K 20
"๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ? ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ." ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ. ๐—œ...
409K 8.2K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
241K 9.1K 49
๐•€ ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐•• ๐•ค๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ค๐•’๐•ช ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•—๐•ฆ๐•”๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๏ฟฝ...