I'm Jimin's hook up || 𝚈/𝙽...

By bts_army_writer06

Y/N gets hired by BIGHIT. She doesn't know what she is getting herself into at first but later she found out... More

1. The first time we meet.
2. The first time.
4. "Wanna have fun?"
5. Hello, Welcome River.
6. She's in the shower.
7. Do you wanna eat?
8. Clean the kitchen island.
9. Im so happy for you.
10. Last chapter.

3. I loved every second of it.

1.8K 23 3
By bts_army_writer06

Chloe: OMG!! That was so cute! But how was it?

Y/N: I don't know, good? I think it was?

Chloe: Did you moan?

Y/N: Y-Yes?

Chloe: Did he moan?

Y/N: Yes.

Chloe: Did it feel like some kinda of pleasure?

Y/N: Yes, I think so.

Chloe: For me it sounds like it was good!!

Y/N: Really?

Chloe: YES! Did he say anything, like "ooh you feel so good."

Y/N: Umhh not really. He did say that I was tight. And that's apparently good?

Chloe: YAY! Aww sorry I'm kinda happy for you!! But where were you after you two did it?

Y/N: What do you mean. We did it in Jimin bed and I guess I fell asleep there cause this morning I work up there.

Chloe: WAIT?! Really?! He let you sleep in his bed? That explains why you are wearing his sweater.

Y/N: What do you mean: he let you sleep in his bed? That's not normal?

Chloe: I mean I have slept ones in Namjoon's bed, that was when he fell asleep before me.
But Jimin normally just brings you back to your own bed when your asleep. Doesn't matter how tired he is or what time. He has never let anyone sleep in his bed.

Y/N: Wait really?!

Chloe: Yeah, none of the members let the girls sleep in there bed. They always bring them back at night.

Y/N: Fuck, then why did he let me sleep?
I definitely fall asleep before him.

Chloe: I don't know. But you should maybe change, and give Jimin his sweater back.

Y/N: Yeah, can you help me with a outfit?

Chloe: Sure!!

Chloe helps me with finding a cute outfit, but low-key I'm kinda freaking out! Why did he let me sleep?! I maybe wanna ask but to be honest I'm kinda scared of him.
(This is want I'm wearing without the jacket and mask.)

We walk back to the living to watch a movie.
Where Nora and Mia are too. We all go to watch train to Busan. I have already seen it and it's a great movie, Chloe has heard of it and she wanted to watch it she didn't have time. And Mia and Nora were too scared to watch it alone.

We were half way the movie when Ho-seok walks in, he took a glance at the TV and then at Mia and sees that she is kinda scared. He walk to her and sits next to her hugs her from behind whispering in her ear "don't be scared."
Or "it will be okay, it's just a movie."
When there is a jump scare Mia jumps into Ho-seoks chest hugging him tight. Ho-Seok hugs her back while he goes to sit wider with his legs placing her in between them.
When the movie ends everyone looks kinda scared and Mia even cried. I suggest that we can also watch #alive but they all refuse.
So rude.

I go back to the room and see the sweater and I wanna bring it back to Jimin. But I don't know where he is. I walk to his room and knock on the door but there is nothing. I carefully open the door to check if he is in there and no one is so I put the sweater on his bed. I walk out the door and bump into a hard chest.
I immediately apologise. "What we're you doing in my room?" I hear when I look up and see Jimin looking down at me.
"Oh s-sorry, I w-wanted to give y-you your sweater b-back. I putted it on your b-bed."
I stutter and he smiles. "Great thank you, btw change into your normal clothes, I wanna go out with you." He says and walks into his room, letting me stand in the doorway. I turn around and ask confused "Wait, you wanna go out with me?" "Yeah, so go change into a cute dress or something." He says as he also walks to his closet. "O-okay." I close the door and go to the girls room.

I see Chloe and tell her that Jimin wants to go out with me and she is 'really' excited for me.
"OMG Y/N!! HE HAS NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE!! PLEASE YOU HAVE TO LET ME HELP YOU FINDING A OUTFIT!!!" She screams while doing a lil dance.
"Yeah sure, come." I tell her and she runs to my closet and then she goes to hers. "HERE!! It's perfect! Try it on!" She says holding a outfit in her hands. I put it on and wow I think it's pretty cute.
(This outfit, I'm also wearing cute cream white platform all starts under it.)

I walk back to the hallway where Jimin is waiting for me.
(This is what Jimin is wearing:)

He looks me up and down and smiles softly.
"Wow you look- your so pretty." He says as he holds his hand to me waiting for me to hold it.
I look at him and wow, so looks so handsome.
I give him my hand and he pulls me a bit closer. "Should we go?" He asks, i nod my head and we walk together out the front door.

He gets in a expensive car and looks at me, waiting for me to follow him.
"Are you getting in?" He ask.
"Yes I-I its a really beautiful car. I was just amazed by it." I say while I walk to the car.
"Yeah I know, it's the best car I have."
He says as he opens the door for me.
"This is your car?!" I ask in shock.
"Yes of course!" He says with a proud smile that melts my heart a lil.

As he is driving with one hand I can't stop myself looking at him, he looks over at me and I quickly look away again. He goes with his hand on my thigh and slowly caress it.
I can feel my cheeks turn red and I'm blushing hard. I keep looking out of the window to distract myself when I realise I have no idea where we are. I look at the street signs to look for one that I recognise but no luck. I look over at Jimin that's trying to hide his smile.
"Hey where are we going?" I ask him in a tone that makes it clear I want a real answer.
"Aw don't worry about it sweet heart." He says caress my thigh a bit more.
Wait hold up! Did he just call sweat heart?!
O-okay, do I still need to ask him about the fact that he let me sleep in his bed? You know! I wanna know the answer so yes I should ask him!!

"J-Jimin c-can I ask y-you so-something?"
Aish why can't I stop stuttering when I talk to him?!
"Yeah sure! What's wrong...?"
He asks as he looks at me.
"Well-" I say when he interrupts me again.
"Baby" he says quickly.
"B-baby?" I ask him.
"Is that what you wanted to ask me? Well I call you baby cause I like to." He says playful.
AISH this boy!
"N-no what I wanted to ask you is, w-why did you l-let m-me sleep in y-your bed?" I ask him careful and he immediately looks at me and that quickly back at the road.
"W-what?" He is now the one stuttering.
"You let me sleep in your bed, you normally don't do that." I say while I look at his face that's turning a bit red.
"Oh Umh that... well because... Umh you know... cause you fainted during the sex and I wanted to let you sleep peacefully. Or didn't you want that? I can also bring you back next time?."
He said stuttering and awkwardly.
WAIT I FAINTED?! OH GOD THATS EMBARRASSING!
My face turns all red and I don't know what to say so I just say "Ohh okay, no it's fine. Thank you than."
He nods his head and I look out of the window again. It's silent, the only thing to hear is our breath. Jimin takes his hand from my thigh and put it on the steering wheel again.

Oh god, did I make it awkward? Yea I definitely did. Why did I ask him about it?!

We drive for a good 20 minutes when he stops the car. "We are here." He says and looks at me. I look out of the window and only see trees, bushes, grass and beautiful flowers.

"Come let's go for a small walk." Says Jimin while he looks for my hand. It's such a beautiful view im all over the thought in my head. I hold his hand and we start to walk a bit. I keep looking around me, at the beauty of this place. The sunshine through the trees, the flowers next to the sidewalk made of light coloured stones. Good day to wear sneakers and not heels I think to myself.
There is no one around. You can only see Jimins car in the distance. No footsteps anywhere, not a voice to interrupt you thoughts, its- "So you like this place?" Asks Jimin while he keeps looking forward.
"Yes I love it." I reapply to him. "Good." He simply says and keeps walking.

We keep walking until the is a tree branch in the way, Jimin gently pulls the branch up revealing a cute picnic setup in front of me. "Are you hungry?" He asks with a smile forming on his face. I smile back at him and nod my head.

He walks to the picnic blanket and sits down.
"Did you do this?" I ask him curious.
"Yes of course, you like it right?" He asks me and I sit down next to him.
"No, I love it. Thank you." I say and give him a small kiss on the cheek, he smiles and opens the picnic basket getting out: lemonade, strawberry's, mini cookies and sushi. We start to eat and it's all so delicious. He really putted time in this, so sweet. We start to talk about all kind of thing, like BTS and how thankful he is that it got so famous. I told him about my life and how hard it was for me to keep a job longer for 2 weeks without getting fired. I told him about the way my parents left me on the streets when I was only 15 years old cause they got bored of me and how my older brother helped me at first but got hid by a car a few years ago. He felt sorry for me, that I had to go through all of that but I told him that I didn't look back at the past anymore, I only look forward.

A few hours later the sun goes a bit down and it gets pretty cold. Jimin stands up and tells me that it's gonna be dark soon so we should go back. I help him picking up all the things and he carries everything to the car. He puts it on the backseats and gets in. I go sit down to and he start to drive again. In the car I realise how comfortable I now feel with him, how I didn't even stutter one time during the picnic, how I really opened up to him and that he did the same. The drive is still silent but less cause now we have the radio on. Sometimes he looks over at me and smiles sweetly and than looks back at the road again.

When we get home before I step out of the car Jimin stops me. "Wait, tell me...what did you think of the date. Be honest." He asks me with the cutest eyes being unsure asking me if he did everything right. Then it hits me, it was a date.
To be honest, it was my first so I can't compare it to other good dates so sometimes but it was great, beautiful, sweet. It was wonderful.
"Jimin, it was amazing. I loved every second of it. Thank you, so much!" I say and his face lights up. "Really? Great, I really hoped you would like it." He says before kissing me on my lips. We get out of the car and it's already late so I go to bed immediately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 28.8K 26
I wanna stop time When this moment is done - Seeing a side of Jimin no one thought he had. ;) It's basically a huge smut! If you love smuts you'll lo...
50.9K 1.7K 35
Where Jimin is an adorable teen who doesn't know much about the "adult" things whereas Yoongi is a mischievous not-so-innocent person. Yoongi acciden...
216K 12.8K 49
For Jimin, sex is a transaction and his work has gradually made him jaded towards the people he trades with. Until he meets one client who truly does...
372K 12.1K 52
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION Park Jimin who is struggle to find a soulmate. He being with a lot of girls but still didn't find one. Until Jennie i...