Long Distance Relationship |...

By moncherrycheol

Long Distance Relationship. That's what happened between Jeonghan and Seungcheol. They're a hundred or more m... More

FINAL

190 6 3
By moncherrycheol

Inside a bedroom with baby blue themed, there was a pretty and lithe boy sitting on his study chair. Looking at the chess board on his study table in front of him.

The chess pieces were neat, either black or white. Unfortunately, the pretty boy who was wearing cow patterned pajamas was alone. No one, neither in front of him nor in his apartment.

Yoon Jeonghan –the boy’s name, sighed heavily. He missed him. Very. Jeonghan missed his boyfriend, Choi Seungcheol.

They had been 2 years apart by time and distance because Seungcheol was continuing his college at USA. That was not what they wanted to go through, this long distance relationship.

That time, Seungcheol accidentally entered a demo for scholarship program at a university in Los Angeles, and how shocked they were when the demo was accepted and Seungcheol received a full scholarship.

Seungcheol initially wanted to refuse, but because of the encouragement he received from Jeonghan –his beloved, he finally accepted the scholarship. And took the risk which was they had to live million miles away from each other.

Actually, there was not much trouble, the problem was the time zones difference of where they lived!

When Jeonghan was doing his activity, Seungcheol was sleeping, and vice versa. It Made their communication a little bit difficult, they could just skype at the weekends.

And weekend was the day after tomorrow.

Jeonghan really missed Seungcheol. Did Seungcheol miss him too?

###

08 August 20xx GMT+9, Seoul, South Korea

2 p.m.

“Happy Birthday, honey!!!”, Jeonghan said cheerfully. He was wearing a birthday hat and was holding a cupcake with a candle at the top.

 “Thanks, bae. I love you so much.”, Seungcheol said from the opposite line, he also was holding a piece of cake with candle.

“Love you too. I miss you.”

“Same here. I wish you were here.”, Seungcheol said. He really wanted Jeonghan to be right there beside him in this important day.

“Me too.” Jeonghan smiled.

They were communicating, using skype then. They were celebrating Seungcheol’s birthday. Although it was 2pm at Jeonghan’s apartment, Seungcheol’s place had just hit 12am!!

For both of them, the space and time difference wasn’t a big deal, it never changed their relationship. They still could celebrate important events in their lives.

Last month, 10th September, they were celebrating their 4th anniversary. It’s been 4years in their journey of love. 2years side by side, and 2years –even not whole, they were apart.

You all just need to know these things.

Seungcheol loves Jeonghan, Jeonghan loves Seungcheol, they believe in each other and that’s more than enough.

###

Right now, Jeonghan was walking towards supermarket to buy his monthly need.

He stepped along the towering shelves. He took some of his favorite boxes of milk, several boxes of cheese, breads and jams.

Chocolate or Strawberry?

Chocolate? Seungcheol loves chocolate, doesn’t he?

Jeonghan took 2 jars of chocolate jam and a jar of strawberry jam. With this, his monthly expenditure was complete. Then, Jeonghan made his way towards the cashier counter.

By a glance, Jeonghan saw something.

A box of Cherry? Seungcheol loves Cherry, right?

Gosh! Why did a lot of things remind him of Seungcheol? Did he really miss that Sherlock Holmes hardcore fan this much?

Sherlock Holmes! Oh God!

That’s how every little thing reminded Jeonghan of his lover.

Long Distance is really something.

###

“Babe, there’s something I want to tell you.”,  Seungcheol said.

Currently, Jeonghan and Seungcheol were doing their weekend routines. Skyping.

After a long time, they talked about so many things, Seungcheol finally started a serious talk about them.

“Yes, sir. I’m listening.”

“When was the last time that I visited you or you visited me?”, Seungcheol asked.

Jeonghan’s heart started beating fast. Don’t tell him that this was.

“Uhmm… 4 or 5 months ago? I don’t know. I don’t really remember.”

“Well, next month I have holidays. So…”

“Uhhh… Don’t tell me! You’re coming here?”

“That’s what I was about to tell you.”

“You… Are you serious? You’ll come back to Korea?”

“Yeah. I’m home for a week.”

“YEEEAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, SEUNGCHEOLLIE!!!”

That’s it. Their conversation continued after Jeonghan jumped up and down on his bed out of joy and happiness.

Seungcheol will be home, and there are no other interesting things more than that.

The next few days Jeonghan was busy counting down the days until Seungcheol’s arrival.

###

D-day. 10th October 20xx

Jeonghan was grooming in his room, he was wearing a white t-shirt wrapped in a long dark blue coat, skinny black jeans and red sneakers plugged his feet. His pink-brown hair was covered by black beanie –Seungcheol’s gift.

Seungcheol, hm?

Today was the day Seungcheol will be home for vacation. Well, it was only a week, after that they had to get separated again for months. But that’s not important. The important thing for now was that he had to pick Seungcheol up from the airport.

Gosh! Jeonghan’s heart was beating hard. Just like when he fell in love with Seungcheol. And the latter kept making he fall for him even more and more.

He took his cellphone and his wallet, and then walked toward the front door. Grabbed the car keys from the box near the door, and was ready to picked up his lover.

Airport.

Jeonghan was waiting for Seungcheol at one of the arrival gates, Seungcheol had told him that he will come from this gate, but since then Jeonghan hadn’t found Seungcheol anywhere. Though, he had been standing there for more than an hour.

Was Seungcheol’s flight delayed? Why didn’t he tell me? Aish! That boy really!

As Jeonghan was thinking about various possibilities of why his lover hadn’t appeared yet, he got shocked by a pair of sturdy arms back hugging him.

Jeonghan  opened his mouth, ready to curse, but immediately shut it as he inhaled the familiar fragrance of person behind him.

Musky Wood. It’s really clear who owned this kind of smell.!!!

“I missed you, Bunny.” The sound of husky voice and Seungcheol’s warm breath on his neck, made Jeonghan blushed. He turned around and hugged the strapping body of someone he loved, Jeonghan buried his face in the crook of Seungcheol’s neck.

“Me too.” Jeonghan whispered. “You don’t have any idea how much I missed you every day when we were apart.”

“I do. ‘Cause I felt the same way as you. Even more.”

“We missed each other. That’s the end.”

Seungcheol pulled away from Jeonghan to see his lover's face clearly. His nose was red and his eyes teary, he kissed Jeonghan’s forehead, then his eyes, his nose, and his cheeks.

Ohh, how much he missed Jeonghan’s face and smooth body.

Seungcheol smiled gently, and stroked Jeonghan’s cheek before lowering his head to kiss his plump lips.

They did not move. Exploding their feeling that had been buried for a long time. No lust. Only love and longing.

“I love you so much, Hannie.” Seungcheol said after breaking their kiss, then re-draw Jeonghan in his warm embrace. Seungcheol really missed Jeonghan’s lithe figure.

###

They had arrived to Jeonghan's apartment. Seungcheol was sitting on a couch while watching television. The pretty boy was in the kitchen, preparing their dinner.

“Babe, where did you put my bag?”, Seungcheol asked.

“Which bag?” Jeonghan answered –a bit yelling, from the kitchen.

“My backpack!”

“Well, I don’t know. Maybe in the bedroom…”

Then Seungcheol stepped toward their bedroom, and found his backpack on Jeonghan’s desk, he opened the bag and took something out of it.

“You got it?” Jeonghan asked from the door frame. He had finished cooking and wanted to check on Seungcheol’s condition.

“Yeah. I found it.” Seungcheol answered, putting the newly taken object into his pants pocket. Jeonghan who had seen that, had a bit of curiosity, but ignored it.

‘Let that be. Seungcheol will spill it later any ways.’ Jeonghan thought.

“Dinner is ready.” He said.

“Yes, sir.” Seungcheol’s answer brought a little smile to his lover face. Then they walked side by side toward the dinning table.

After dinner, Seungcheol and Jeonghan decided to watch a movie that Jeonghan had bought a few days ago.

They sat close to each other on the couch. Seungcheol wrapped his right arm around Jeonghan’s shoulder, occasionally playing with soft strands of Jeonghan’s hair, his other hand was neatly intertwined with the fingers of his lover right hand. Jeonghan leaned his head on Seungcheol’s chest, his free hand was around Seungcheol’s waist, their legs were intertwined with one another. Their eyes straight on the television screen.

Seungcheol lowered his head to kiss the top of Jeonghan’s head, and he could feel Jeonghan smiling in his embrace.

Gently, Seungcheol released Jeonghan’s body and put one of his hands into his pants pocket. Jeonghan stare confused at Seungcheol.

“Close your eyes, Babe.” Seungcheol said. His hand still in his pocket.

“Why should I?” Jeonghan flirted.

“Just close your eyes or you’ll regret it.”

“Okay okay...”

“Do not open them, until I tell you that you can see.” Jeonghan nodded.

He closed his beautiful eyes. Waiting in silence.

Suddenly, he felt Seungcheol grabbed his left hand, his forehead furrowed in confusion. When Seungcheol slipped something in his ring finger, Jeonghan smiled. He knew exactly what object was in his finger.

“You know it, right?” Seungcheol asked and Jeonghan nodded as the response. Seungcheol smiled and gently kissed Jeonghan's forehead. “Now, open your eyes.”

Jeonghan held his breath when he saw it. He already knew it was a ring, but not with the inscription C ❤️ J formed clearly on the ring. The ring was not fancy at all, just a tiny red diamond at the '❤️' shape was so pretty.

Jeonghan covered his mouth with his hand as a form of shock and couldn’t say anything. His eyes were teary and his sharp nose began to redden.

“I love you. Happy Birthday, Love.” Seungcheol said gently. Getting rid of Jeonghan’s hand from his mouth. He held his lover's hand gently.

"I'm sorry this is not very extravagant gift. And I didn't prepare any birthday party for you.", Seungcheol said.

Jeonghan just shaked his head. He couldn't said a word. His eyes full of tears.

Tears of joy.

Seungcheol smiled and continued his words. "Later in the future, when I had a job and I had more money, I promise you, I would bring you the best jewelries in the world." After he said that, he kissed Jeonghan's ringed finger.

"Are you proposing me?", Jeonghan said with hiccups here and there.

"No, Love. I'm sorry. But I'm not proposing you."

'Not Yet'

Seungcheol cupped Jeonghan's cheek. "This is a promise ring. And a marker, a reminder who I belong, and who my home is."

"My home is you, Jeonghan."

"And you are my home too, Cheol."

Then Seungcheol cupped Jeonghan’s face with both of his large hands and landed a sweet kiss on Jeonghan’s lips.

Initially just a regular kiss. Only love and sincerity in it. But when Seungcheol began moving his lips, sucking Jeonghan’s lower lip, the kiss slowly heated up.

Jeonghan put his hands on Seungcheol’s head, deepening the kiss. Jeonghan sighed as his dominant licked his lips. Without a command, he parted his lips. Inviting his lover to explore the warm cavity.

Their tongues fought with each other for dominance. And we all knew, Seungcheol always is the winner.

“Ah~” Jeonghan moaned as Seungcheol’s tongue brushed against his cleft palate.

Both Seungcheol’s hands which had been on Jeonghan’s face, made their ways towards his lover waist and nape. His left hand lifted Jeonghan’s t-shirt a little and started stroking his back and flat stomach gently.

Jeonghan moaned in to the kiss. Gosh! How much he longed for moments like this.

“Cheollie!” Jeonghan screamed a little when Seungcheol bit and sucked his neck hardly. Jeonghan increasingly tightened his grip on Seungcheol’s hair.

Seungcheol continued his activities, made some more kiss-marks and bite-marks on Jeonghan’s flawless neck. Unconsciously, his position was above Jeonghan’s body who was lying on the couch. His soulmate was moaning furiously. making the most beautiful melodies to Seungcheol.

“Babe, I miss you so much.” Seungcheol said, then re-draw to catch Jeonghan’s lips with his.

“Bedroom ahh...” Jeonghan reminded him.

With gentle moves, Seungcheol lifted Jeonghan in his arms. He was carrying Jeonghan koala-style without releasing his lips from Jeonghan’s neck and chin.

Walking slowly toward their bedroom door that was already open, he stepped inside and closed the door.

After that, Jeonghan’s audible moans and Seungcheol’s deep growl echoed throughout the room.

###

The morning after.

Seungcheol awakened from sleep with Jeonghan in his arms. He stared at Jeonghan’s still-slept face. How were those eyes closed and his mouth slightly open made Seungcheol want to do the overnight things again. Seungcheol smirked, maybe if today he treats Jeonghan nicely, he can get that things at night.

Hahaa... Seungcheol laughed creepy in his mind.

Jeonghan moved slightly in his sleep. Seungcheol went back staring at his angel. Not in a long time, both his eyelid opened, revealing the most beautiful jewel Seungcheol had ever seen.

“Morning, Love.” Seungcheol said, then slightly kissed Jeonghan’s lips.

“Morning, Baby.” Jeonghan stretched his limbs, still in Seungcheol’s embrace.

“You want to go for a walk?” Seungcheol asked.

“You still do think that I could walk, huh?”

“Okay. Then, what will we do now? Or do you want to continue our activates from last night?”

“Pervert! I want to take a bath.” Jeonghan said, annoyed. “Let me go, Cheollie.”

But Seungcheol just tightened his arms around Jeonghan’s waist even more. “Just a minute, babe. I still miss you.”

“You still have six more days, Mr. Choi. Now let go of me or no breakfast.”

“I can eat you.”

“Keep dreaming!” Jeonghan released himself from Seungcheol’s arms. Lumbered into the bathroom, then closed the door and locked it. He just didn’t want Choi Pervert Seungcheol to interfere his beautiful bath. Hell, no!

After the completion of self-cleaning, Jeonghan then took steps to the kitchen. Setting up a simple breakfast for him and Seungcheol.

Seungcheol stepped out from the bathroom near the kitchen. Hell, even though he liked the smell after sex with Jeonghan, still he did not like the sticky feel after the activities.

As he approached the kitchen, he smelled the odor of fried rice made by Jeonghan.

Hmm... He was so hungry.

He was only using a towel to cover his lower part, Seungcheol walked toward the kitchen. Found Jeonghan with white shorts and a black T-shirt that was over-sized to him, his back facing Seungcheol.

Without further ado, Seungcheol hugged Jeonghan from behind and kissed his nape.

“Put on your clothes. Pervert.” Jeonghan said, then licked his fingers which were stained with kimchi seasoning.

“Later. You cooked kimchi fried-rice?” Seungcheol said, still back hugging Jeonghan.

“Uhm...” Jeonghan nodded. “Your favorite. Isn’t it?”

“Whatever that made by you is my favorite, Love”

“Smooth talker.” Jeonghan rolled his eyes.

Seungcheol then took off his arms. Stepped toward the fridge to grab a drink.

“Babe, since when did you like cherry? Didn’t you like strawberry?” Seungcheol asked when he found boxes of cherries in Jeonghan’s freezer.

“I bought it for you.” Jeonghan answered, while putting the food in two plates.

“You mean?”

“When you said you you’ll come home, I didn’t know how I got all of that in my shopping cart.”

“You really missed me, right?”

“Whatever.” Jeonghan blushed hard. “Now eat! Or there’s no breakfast for you!”

###

After breakfast, they decided to walk around Seoul streets, though Jeonghan was still walking with a slight limp, well, as the time passes, he will get used to the pain, right?

Jeonghan was wearing a gray hoodie with a rabbit head printed on it –Seungcheol’s gift, faded blue skinny jeans, a black-white sneakers and a white CELINE beanie.

On the other hand, Seungcheol was wearing a black t-shirt with cherries embroidery at his left chest –Jeonghan’s gift as well, brown leather jacket, ripped black jeans, red-white sneakers and a black CELINE beanie.

Long-short, they wore couple thingy. Didn’t know what was happening in their brains, suddenly they wanted to do it.

 “Yah! You cheat!” Jeonghan said, annoyed. They were currently playing a game throwing a basketball into the ring.

They were betting, the loser must grant 3 request of the winner. Jeonghan is already far above Seungcheol, but suddenly Seungcheol grabbed his face and kissed him on his lips. making Jeonghan froze and did not realize that he had lost to his lover.

“There’s no rules about that. So it means I'm free to do anything to win, right?” Seungcheol replied easily.

“You still can’t do that!” Jeonghan got more upset. "You suck! Choi Seungcheol sucks! "

Jeonghan pouted his lips. Seungcheol took the opportunity and kissed Jeonghan’s lips again.

“Yah!” Jeonghan grunted.

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry. Hm?” Seungcheol said, then he hugged Jeonghan. The pretty boy shook his head. ‘Aish! His childish behavior began.’

“Okay. I buy you ice cream.” Jeonghan still shook his head.

“Shoes?” No.

“Clothes?” No.

“Snowball?” Jinhwan smiled. Aish! This kid!

After that day, they continued through the days together. Traveled anywhere Jeonghan wanted. Seungcheol always accompanied him. Going to karaoke, a picnic in the park, or just hugging each other on the bed. even the night activities that they usually did only once a week, those times they almost did that every night.

But that was not their priority. Togetherness. Togetherness is now very difficult for them to get. The opportunity to star at each other directly, the opportunity to clasp, a chance to talk without the aid of any tools, the chance to love without the hindrance of space and time.

Although they only sat side by side, Jeonghan felt safe. Because Seungcheol was at his side, despite being focused on doing the assignments on his laptop. Jeonghan kept smiling, looking at his lover who was still handsome despite using spectacles.

Seungcheol gazed at Jeonghan’s smiling face. He smiled back, then grabbed the latter's hand with his, and played with the ring in Jeonghan’s ring finger.

They were smiling, even though they knew this is their last night together –tomorrow Seungcheol will go back to USA.

Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan’s hand, bringing him in his arms. Jeonghan leaned his head on Seungcheol’s shoulder. Seungcheol then resumed the assignment he was doing before.

That night, there was no hot activities. Just lying side by side and embracing each other in the same blanket. In each other’s warmth, trusting each other and loving each other…

###

Airport.

9 a.m.

“Don’t miss me. Don’t worry about me. I’m okay.” Jeonghan said. Hugging Seungcheol tightly.

Right now, they were in the airport. Seungcheol was ready to go back to the USA. With a heavy heart, Jeonghan let him go.

“I already did. I’ve missed you and was worried about you, even when I wake up in morning.”, Seungcheol said cupping Jeonghan’s teary face. “Love, hang on for me, hm?” Jeonghan nodded.

“6 months again, right?” He said.

“Yes. Or maybe I’ll make it quicker. I’ll study harder and try to quicken my graduation, Han.”

Jeonghan shook his head. “No problem. I can bear this. Don’t force yourself. I’m the one who will worry here. Don’t make me not willing to eat.” Jeonghan said while caressing Seungcheol’s cheeks with his tiny hands.

Seungcheol nodded. “After I graduated and got a job, let’s get married, Love!”

“Okay.” Jeonghan smiled widely. Hugged Seungcheol really tight.

They stayed in that position long enough. Until finally, the voice of flight officers calling passengers to board the plane, echoed around them.

“I’ll take off, Baby.”

“Take care. I love you.”

“I love you more.”

Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan’s lips for the last time before entering the row of the examination.

Jeonghan saw his other half get farther away. Seungcheol looked at him, smiling and waved. He waved back and smile at him before Seungcheol completely disappeared from his gaze.

"I love you, Cheollie." Jeonghan murmured, and turned toward his car. Drove alone toward his quiet apartment –again, without Seungcheol’s presence.

###

“Cheollie!” Jeonghan greeted.

“Hey, babe.” Seungcheol said from the other side of the line.

“You’ve arrived?”

“Yes, honey. 2 hours ago.”

“Hannie?”

“Hm?”

“I miss you.”

“I miss you more.”

“6 months again.”

“Yes, honey. I’m right here waiting for you. Get home quickly.”

“Okay. Gotta go, Love. I had to prepare for college.”

“You didn’t sleep?”

“I did. in my flight.”

“Cheol.”

“Hm?”

“Don’t make me worried.”

“I’m fine. Bye, Love. I love you so much.”

“Love you too.”

6 months. You can do it Yoon Jeonghan. Seungcheol said, 'Survive for them.' For their love, for their future, for their happiness.

For Choi Seungcheol.

The end-

A/N

Hello!!!!

How was it?

A bit too cheesy, isn’t it?

BUT I’M HAPPY…!!! Duhh…

Thank you for you all…

This is not edited or proof read. So, I'm sorry for the typos.

HAPPY JEONGHAN DAY!!! 👼

Comment, please…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 57.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 39.4K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
443K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
25.3K 782 8
In which Seungcheol regrets breaking up with Jeonghan because of Boredom .