A Story Without The Villains...

By Iamren28

I died because of a car accident. And when I opened my eyes, I couldn't move my body at all. 'Am I crippled?'... More

Author's Words
Prologue
Chapter 1: She was a true villainess
Chapter 2: Everything was unfamiliar
Chapter 3: I'm in a different world
Chapter 4: Theory
Chapter 5: She's not dreaming
Chapter 6: Possessing both the child's body and her mind
Chapter 7: It's not a dream
Chapter 8: Light from a rushlight
Chapter 9: A story inside a story
Chapter 10: Bathroom |
Chapter 11: Bathroom ||
Chapter 12: Got pricked
Chapter 13: An endless walk with grace
Chapter 14: The villainess' family
Chapter 15: Family Argument and Feud
Chapter 16: Everyone has their own different perspective
Chapter 17: Misunderstanding & Misconception
Chapter 18: Grace's Adieu
Chapter 19: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 20: Damuel, my brother who was also a villain
Chapter 21: The rat of the social circle
Chapter 22: Inside the void of black
Chapter 23: A fiancé of mine I didn't know
Author's note
New Novel Cover Added.
Chapter 24: Ray Bourghess + After words
Chapter 25: Annoying Butler
Chapter 27: Drowsiness
Chapter 28: A Dream
Chapter 29: The dog won't stop barking.
Chapter 30: Someone destroyed my inner peace
Chapter 31: The Male Lead
Chapter 32: A horrible news
Chapter 33: A dream? How disappointing.
Chapter 34: Unexpected Change: The Third Child
Chapter 35: A short drama
Hiatus
Chapter 36: Sabrina's philosophical words
Chapter 37: My previous world was calling.
Chapter 38: Have You Ever Heard of it?
Chapter 39: Stop playing around
Chapter 40: Soirèe
Chapter 41: A more better than the theatre
Chapter 42: Nice Weather
Chapter 43: Head of House Bourghess
Chapter 44: Short-lived relief
Chapter 45: Wall-bang Cliche
Chapter 46: Sudden Change
Chapter 47: How Ruthless
Chapter 48: VIP treatment
Chapter 49: There's someone else out here with us.
Chapter 50: T-there's nothing...!!
Chapter 51: Hooke's law

Chapter 26: Meet my fiancé

943 46 3
By Iamren28

A throbbing vein started to appear on Sabrina's temple as she kept listening to the Butler who seemed to can't agree with her.

Shall I just follow this butler? This man was really annoying. He can just go back to his young master and tell him ‘the young miss of Elsteel is tired.’— Sabrina concluded.

In addition to this, Sabrina was actually telling the truth. She was tired. Sabrina just got recovered due to the holy magic.

However, only physical injuries were healed such as broken joints or bruises. Mental exhaustion or spiritual damage cannot be healed. 

Therefore, Sabrina might look alright outside, but her mental and spiritual body was entirely damaged.

Annoying seriously. I just wanna lay back on the bed and sleep, she said to herself.

But the butler seems to be waiting for her to stand up from her bed.

“What will happen if I don't then?” Sabrina declared.

“The young master will be angered.” The butler responded.

“And so.....? I can be angry too.”

““.......””

Grace and the butler were left speechless by her remark.

“In fact, when I'm angry, I'll throw everything in this place and be a crazy bitch. I'll throw my tantrum everywhere.” Sabrina said. “Sounds amazing right? Shall I do it?”

“Please don't.” Grace muttered slowly.

Even with Sabrina's threatening advice, the butler was still standing up firmly without moving an inch backwards.

“Forgive my rash words however, the young miss already has a bad reputation. You should be grateful that someone as our young master was willing to be your fiancé. If you keep the young master waiting, your image would be terribly terrible than that bad attitude of yours roaming around the social world.” The butler exclaimed without even stopping. But, the Butler was telling the truth and he has no intention of mocking the young miss since Sabrina was to be betrothed to his master.

Sabrina knows this as well. After those long sentences, although it sounded very offensive, the Butler didn't show a displeased face to her.

So, Sabrina didn't really feel offended about it nor mocked.

“Tsk.” The clicking noise came from Sabrina's tongue as she stood up and withdrew from her bed.

“I’ll help you get ready, young miss.” Grace quickly catches Sabrina's movement as she is about to get out of the bed. Grace then tend to the young miss’ 

And so, that was it, and that's how the story happened before the cold and awkward atmosphere in the room happened.

The Butler then responded to the young miss and he led the way to the room where the young master of his was waiting.

◇◆◇

○↛ Back to the present. ↚○

“Do you have no intention to utter some words?” Sabrina said with his face facing the seat opposite to her.

“....”

Feels like the young master really has no intention to open his mouth at all.

“Are you done spectating from my head to toe? Cuz’ I'm done. And so, open your mouth.”

There were only two people inside the room. The butler and the young miss’ personal maid were outside the room waiting for them.

“....”

Sabrina was in fury. She was forced to go to this place but in the end, it was all deemed to be useless.

She was tired, although the tea somehow made him soothe a bit and relax, the man in front of her, her ‘so-called fiance’ made her very stressed.

‘This is very annoying. Bourghess— that households seem to be a house full of weird people. The Butler was getting on my nerves and so was his master who was sitting in front of me.’

Sabrina, annoyed, stood up from his seat then, she stood there as if she was about to exit the room.

‘Leaving already?’—The young man sitting opposite to Sabrina said but it was very  low. The whispering sound he made didn't get inside the ear of Sabrina.

‘I guess I'll just stay in this room alone.’, he made his decision, but....

....!?

Crack.

The young miss, Sabrina, didn't leave the room. After standing up, she stretched her smooth and delicate arm as her hand was about to grab something in the middle of the table— cookies.

Sabrina grabbed about two cookies then returned back to her seat then munched what she grabbed.

The young master of the Bourghess family who was sitting opposite to her had his eyes widened and was shocked.

Sabrina noticed his eyes looking at her astounded as she continued to eat the cookies in her hand.

“Whaddya lookin’ at?” She asked, munching her cookies.

The young master has his eyebrows raising frantically as if he saw something amusing, then—

“Pfft.”

A laugh that was stopped midway can be heard throughout the whole silent room, and that sort of noise came from none other than the young master.

“Hoh? So you finally decided to open your mouth.”

“I apologized.”

A dazzling smile came from the young master and that smile, made Sabrina realized—‘Damn he's hot’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 43.2K 32
[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy storyline. *** Viola is the youngest ch...
984 10 26
It was Edith's third life. First she was a poor hardworking girl lost under the pressure of work in the modern world of airplanes and computers but t...
170K 5.2K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
10.6K 290 25
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...