Started With A Prank {oikawa...

By naddy_naruto

it was a harmless prank on iwaizumi, but oikawa didn't expect tsuyoi to be on the receiving end. not only was... More

OC characters
chp: 1
chp: 2
chp: 3
chp: 4
chp: 5
chp: 6
chp: 7
chp: 8
chp: 10
chp: 11
chp: 12
chp: 13
chp: 14
chp: 15
chp: 16
chp: 17

chp: 9

170 13 4
By naddy_naruto

uploaded by kylee handy on pinterest but can't find original art creds, let me know!

the moment oikawa opened his eyes, he immediately snapped up, remembering last night.

he looked around, marcos, iwaizumi and naību were up and in the kitchen, cooking a breakfast. he smiled when iwaizumi leaned his head on marcos shoulder, hiding a small blush as the white haired person laughed, rubbing his back.

but he completely looked away, remembering he slept on tsuyoi's futon. when he looked around more, he noticed he was in his futon, he took a deep breath, and began calming down. he stood up, stretching as he yawned, walking to the kitchen.

"need any help?" he asked.

marcos looked at oikawa and smiled, "just set the table, tsuyoi should be back soon."

oikawa raised a brow, "where is he?"

"he's taking his morning run. he usually wakes up at 6:30 and starts to run at 6:50."

oikawa looked at the time, it was 8:20, he furrowed his eyebrows. even he didn't go for runs that long. or that early.

he must be tired. i woke up and ran to him a little after 2, i wonder when he fell asleep...

oikawa's face flushed red just thinking about how tender tsuyoi was, a light smile on his face when he felt safe.

the other two stared at him, expressions screaming that he was a weirdo.

"oik-chan, do you have a crush?"

"huh?!"

but before naību could carry on, marcos's front door opened.

They turned their heads to see tsuyoi shrugging off his coat, taking his ear buds out and letting them loosely hang over his shirt. the cord already under his shirt. he nodded to the three.

he ran a few fingers through his sweaty hair, wiping his hand dry from his shorts. some sweat was dripping down the side of his face, his breathing was slightly heavier than usual.

oikawa looked to the ground, he hated the fact that he always thought tsuyoi was hot.

"let me shower real quick." he said, grabbing his bag and going upstairs.

oikawa turned to marcos, he watched as they held the spoon up, hand under it as they fed whatever they just cooked to iwaizumi. iwaizumi hummed, licking his lips.

"good?" they asked.

iwaizumi nodded, "very. you're really good at cooking."

"my turn, marcey!" naību said loudly, opening her mouth as she kicked her feet back and forth on the counter.

marcos laughed and fed her some.

oikawa thought about what it would've been like if he and tsuyoi were like that. he shook his head, not realizing time flew by until tsuyoi came down from the shower.

he was dressed in tight black slacks, oikawa moved his eyes up before he let them linger lower. he had a white button up neatly tucked into the slacks sleeve rolled up just below his elbows, his shoes were shiny but they looked comfortable. he had a few rings on his fingers. his hair was neatly brushed back, he looked more kept than his usual messy look.

"oikawa, can you get the mint tea in the fridge."

oikawa tore his eyes away from tsuyoi, nodding as he looked at marcos. not seeing the little smirk tsuyoi had.

oikawa opened the fridge, putting the tea on the counter as he grabbed the cups after marcos told him where they are. he began to pour everyone a glass, tensing as he felt a body really close.

tsuyoi put his right hand on the counter, lips moved very close to oikawa's ear. his breath minty fresh and cool.

"you're very clingy in your sleep." he whispered only for oikawa to hear, "how cute."

he removed his lips from close to oikawa's ears, removing his hand from the counter and grabbing a water bottle.

"i'm pouring you a glass of tea!" he said, hiding his flustered expression.

"yeah, i'm going to drink it." tsuyoi said, looking at oikawa, smirking as he saw his face a tad bit red. "this is just for work."

oikawa turned away, tsuyoi's words on his mind. he hoped nothing embarrassing happened when he was asleep, he wouldn't be able to take it.

~~

"he was clingy?" tasha asked.

tsuyoi smiled, "yeah. he held onto me. it swelled my heart knowing he trusted me enough to fall asleep in my arms. he helped me fall asleep."

oikawa looked at tsuyoi, "tsu-chan! you're too cute!" he pinched tsuyoi's cheek, causing the taller to roll his eyes at the brown haired male.

"want to hear something cute? i kissed your forehead when i took you back to your futon before leaving for my run. i made sure they didn't wake up, i didn't want you feeling uncomfortable."

"you kissed my forehead?! how am i just finding this out now?"

tsuyoi shrugged, putting his hands on his thighs and tapping it, "you never asked."

oikawa pouted, looking at tsuyoi. "kiss my forehead now."

tsuyoi grabbed oikawa's chin gently, pulling him closer. he kissed his forehead, then squeezed a bit more to make his lips pucker as he kissed his lips a tad bit longer.

oikawa covered his face with his hands and leaned his head on tsuyoi's shoulder. the icy blued eyed male laughed, wrapping and arm around his shoulders. for only a moment he forgot why he was being interviewed. but his smile slowly faded as he remembered he needed to continue his story.

he felt oikawa lace their fingers together, looking at him, giving him a reassuring smile.

"you got this." oikawa said, "i'm proud of you."

"thank you, tooru." he turned back to tasha, "sorry for being sidetracked, anyways-"

~~

marcos grabbed tsuyoi's arm, yanking him out of ear shot from the two volleyball players and tsuyoi's nosey little gremlin of a sister -that marcos loved dearly- and they raised a brow at tsuyoi.

"i told you before hand it would be mint tea because iwaizumi likes it... you hate mint tea, why are you going to drink it?"

tsuyoi's eyes went to oikawa, keeping them on the male, seeing him smile at his sister as she happily drank the tea.

"because he poured it for me."

~~

"it took me so long to realize he never liked mint tea." oikawa said, "and when i found out, i was confused at first until marcos reminded me that the first night iwa-chan and i stayed over, that morning we had mint tea."

"how cute that he'd still drink it." tasha said, gushing over their love as she wished she had that.

tsuyoi wrapped an arm around oikawa, leaning back on the couch as oikawa's back pressed against his arm. oikawa lifted his hand and latched their fingers together.

"tooru can poison me and i'd still drink it."

"i could never poison you." oikawa said. "but i guarantee you'd poison me."

"you're so dramatic." tsuyoi chuckled.

~~

he finally looked at his best friend, their eyes widened slightly. before marcos could say anything, tsuyoi grabbed their shoulder and began pulling them to the table.

they sat down and began to eat. smiling to each other as they talked. tsuyoi was next to oikawa, across from marcos as iwaizumi was across from oikawa.

tsuyoi checked the time, 9:40, he got up and picked up his empty dishes. he quickly washed them, going to his sister and kissing her forehead. doing his signature handshake with marcos, then waving to the two volleyball players.

he walked to the front door and turned to look at naību, "don't give uncle marcos a hard time, alright?"

she gave a thumbs up and smiled, but her words contradicted her actions. "no promises t-chan!"

he chuckled and grabbed his nice coat, putting it on.

"i'll be back after work, see ya."

he walked out the house, plugging his earbuds into his phone and played music. he check his jacket pocket, humming when he felt his phone charger. he then began walking to his job.

tsuyoi had a routine.

wake up at 6:30, start morning jog at 6:50, be at marcos's place by 8:30, shower and be out at exactly 8:50 but use the extra ten minutes to fully wash up and get ready for work, be out by 9:00, then leave the house by 9:50 and walk to his shift that starts every saturday morning at 10:15, but he's usually there by 10:10.

the cafe didn't open till 11:00, but he needed to be there to help set up and chairs, coffee machines and get everything set for the day. he even had his own key to the building.

he stepped in front of the cafe, grabbing the key and unlocking the door, walking in and locking the doors behind him. he waved to his fellow employees, taking one earbud out as he grabbed his apron and put it on.

he helped set up with a smile on his face as the morning air was content with conversation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.7K 58
(L/N) (Y/N) and Oikawa Tooru. You are the power couple of Seijoh. Everyone knows it since both of you are captains of your volleyball teams. Life was...
1.4K 78 7
A story that starts off with Iwaizumi confessing to Oikawa, who doesn't feel the same. He does feel like teasing his hot-headed friend, though. How w...
49.5K 1.3K 51
Iwaizumi finds himself realizing that he loves his best friend. But he doesn't know how to approach Oikawa about since they never talked about their...
66.3K 2.5K 38
A very bright boy, an outgoing one. Energetic brat and an airhead at that, those are the things that describes m/n l/n, a boy with a free spirit. Thi...