Mandela Catalogue: Mirth ♡

By MandelaCountyLady

Mandela County, a place where the Alternate Invasion started. People hid in their homes as strange creatures... More

New place, new encounters! ♡
The Report ♡
A new heavenly friend ♡ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
The Angel And His Friends ♡
Mansion Troubles and Angel Discussions ♡
Gabriel's Garden of Eden ♡ ✿❀
Meet the Preacher ♡
Scare the Unaware ♡
An Angel's Book ♡
Anger and Shock ♡̶̧̧̫̣͕͕̬͔͍̼̰̩͆̀͋̊͊̄̔̉̔̊̚̕͜͝͠͝
Aftermath ♡̴̧̨̜͕̰̺̰̳̻̖̙̤̜̜͋́̽̅̋͑͌̀́̿̏͗̿̍̋́̿͋͝
Reconciliation and Love ♡ ♡
All good things must end..♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Thank you so much!
Forgot to mention...

Bythorne Paranormal Society ♡̸̠̖̖̬̫̈́̎̕̚͝

1.4K 30 108
By MandelaCountyLady

Imma be honest, I had so much fucking fun writing this chapter.

Enjoy this story.

While you still can....

~First Person POV~

A good couple months went by and I can safely say that my new life in Mandela County was going absolutely amazing. I did not regret starting a new chapter here from living with my dad at his house to becoming a fully grown independent woman here in Wisconsin.

I also made some new friends as well, even from work as well. I made friends with my new coworkers, customers, my boss, and much more! I still kept contact with my old friends. I still could not find that girl Sarah anywhere..

Aside from that, I also made friends with some more creatures as well. I am aware that they are inhuman but just because they are inhuman doesn't mean that they are hostile to humans, right? They had warmed up to me after a month and well things went pretty great!

The best part?

One name..

Gabriel.

Gabriel was part of my top 3 besties list and I think he made it into first place! This angel was by my side for a couple months and we always know how to brighten up each others day.

Every time I get stressed out from work (which happens very rarely), I come home to open wings of the Angel. With a lots of reading and cooking, this handsome gentleman can really do a lot to make my day as happy as ever.

At times, he wasn't here. But he always makes it up for me by letting me help him make some pies (his favorite pie to make is apple pie).

I do the same thing too. Whenever I come to the mansion late from work, I cheer him up by reading with him with some books. And yes we have ran out of new books but we always love the same ol books. So that wasn't a problem for me and Gabriel.

Our bonding has gotten to the point of me already thinking something I never thought before..

Almost as if..

I'd like our relationship to be...

More than friends?

AHem

OKAY WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?

I MEAN IT'S NOT LIKE HE WILL LIKE ME.

Dang it..I hate those kinds of thoughts!

Always happening whenever I think about the new thought of me and Gabriel's relationship.

I should take a walk..

Maybe I should...

And so I grabbed my keys and went out the door to take a walk before going to Gabriel's mansion. It was my day off from work and I want to get some fresh air before going to cause chaos at Gabriel's house.

I had gotten used to the eerie atmosphere of this county so I wasn't scared of walking past these houses anymore. Instead I was focused on my mind emptying out all those ridiculously crazy thoughts that were swirling around.

I saw two teenage boys in front of a house staring at it. I stopped at a safe distance and walked around a car parked near them. Then I heard their conversation which was..Interesting.

"You sure this is the right house, Adam?"

"I'm positive, Jonah. Don't act so hesitant. It's not like an alternate will come and kill us once we get inside."

"Well what this lady said is kind of strange. I mean..A cat ghost? It sounds so-

"Ugh..It- I know it is strange, Jonah. But she needs our help to guide its spirit. Plus she is paying us."

"Hm..Maybe you're right. Have fun!"

"NO! Jonah, you idiot.."

The white haired boy laughed in amusement after he shoved the blonde guy. I guess he really likes teasing his friend huh..?

Anyway..

Their conversation..Are they a..They must be some sort of..Paranormal investigators?

I had always wanted to see what paranormal investigators usually do when they deal with spirits and ghosts. So I thought why not follow them? My curious side had officially went on as they both went inside the house. Once they were fully inside, I quickly and quietly got out from behind the vehicle and went inside through the door that was left open.

It wasn't too dark since it had a few windows to shine some light inside. But still pretty new to me. I looked around and it was..Pretty fancy to me. Almost reminds me of Gabriel's mansion. But..With an eerie creepy side to it instead of a graceful heavenly side (minus all the upside down crosses that went with the mansion).

I looked around and saw that a bedroom door was open and I could hear some conversation from the same boys that I saw.

The door flew open very quickly and I immediately ran to hide behind a chair as a blond haired boy wearing some sort of black hoodie comes out with a radio and other objects.

I peeked my eyes out to see what the boy was gonna do.

"Adam, am I coming through?", said the radio.

"Loud and clear, Jonah."

The blonde haired boy, who is named Adam, came walking with an object people use to guide spirits in his hand (idk what the heck it's called-). "Hello? Are you lost?", it said out loud. Some static came in.

"Hello?", he said. More static came in.

I leaned in, becoming interested in what is happening. Like..What's this guy gonna do?

I made a step forward as the boy kept walking. I quietly followed him, trying my best to keep my mouth shut.

Until...

"HOLY SHIT BEHIND YOU!!"

I froze at the spot. Oh God..I'm in big trouble now..WHY DID I HAVE TO BE SO DANG CURIOUS!?

"Shut up, dude.", the blonde guy responded.

"NO! LOOK BEHIND YOU!"

"Dude, that's seriously not funny. Stop.", he answered, seemingly unamused.

I immediately hid behind one of the nearby chairs. I peeked my head out as I see the boy talking to his radio. And oh boy was it getting intense.

"DUDE, IT JUST HID! ADAM, GET OUT! RUN!-"

"DUDE FUCKING STOP! SHUT UP!", he yelled into the radio, irritated.

"Achoo!"

Suddenly I sneezed. I couldn't help it my lord..And oh boy was it getting even more intense! The guy was walking towards where I hid.

I quickly crawled away but however I tripped on a slippery spot and fell, making a yelping noise. I turned my head and body around and of course..

The guy was staring right at me.

"WHO ARE YOU!?", he spat in my face. I needed to reassure him I mean no harm.

"Please! I'm no spirit or ghost! I'm not gonna hurt you, sir!", I yelled out loud putting my hands out, hoping that he wouldn't hurt me.

"Are you..One of them?", he asked. What did he mean by that..?

"One of..Who?", I asked reluctantly, confused on what he meant.

"THE ALTERNATES, LADY!", he yelled at me. "What!? No no! I'm no Alternate! I'm a human! Seriously human!", I responded loudly as I steadily got up.

The guy was looking at me suspiciously. "Who are you then?", he wanted to know who am I. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N)..", I introduced myself with ease and gentleness.

"Hm..Well, (Y/N), what the hell are you doing here then?", the blonde guy asked a question.

"I-I was walking to clear my mind and then I found you and the other guy talking about some stuff that got me interested. I was very curious and I wanted to follow you..I guess that ended up wrong. I'm sorry."

I answered every word to him. I wasn't lying and he knew that. He sighed and pinched a bridge of his nose. "Well you shouldn't be here.", he said with seriousness.

"Adam, what's going on?", the radio was heard from the boy's pocket. "Jonah, don't worry it's nothing harmless. It's just a girl.", he answered.

"I'm very sorry. I-I'll get out right now.", I apologized and started to walk out but...

A strange creature suddenly appeared right in front of me. A pitch dark inhuman being with creepy cartoon eyes and long face. It had a lanky body with long fingernails and impossible biologically legs and feet. This wasn't N or any other creature I know..It was someone else.

"Um, hello?", I called out to it, confused on why it was here.

Then it was starting to approach me while snarling. I backed away slowly but steadily, trying to avoid the creature.

"U-Um..Hello? Uh..Please get away.", I tried to talk to it but it didn't work.

"What is going on!?", the guy yelled and came out of the kitchen only to see the creature. He went wide eyed as he stared at it approaching us.

Suddenly the creature lunged at me but the blonde haired guy tackled me down, saving me from it attacking me. "Adam, what's happening!?", yelled out the radio.

"JONAH, GIVE ME A WEAPON NOW!!", he yelled to the radio.

The creature leaped at us again but the guy, Adam, was quick witted enough to grab my hand and run with me to the exit of this house.

The creature suddenly grabbed my ankle and threw me onto the ground. It was pulling me towards itself. "HELP HELP!", I called out in fear. Adam quickly grabbed my hand and held onto it so that I wouldn't get too dangerously close to the inhuman being.

Suddenly, a loud deafening bang was heard as the creature suddenly stopped. Liquid was coming out of its head and it fell onto the ground, limp and lifeless.

A guy with white hair was pointing the gun at the creature to see if it's alive. But thankfully it wasn't. I quickly got up and looked at it. Maybe I might be traumatized for life.

"T-Thank you.", I thanked them. "You're..Welcome, miss..", Adam responded. "Adam, who's this?", the guy, possibly named Jonah, asked him.

"This is (Y/N). Turns out she was curious and followed us here. She doesn't mean any harm.", he introduced me to him. "(Y/N), I believe you have not heard out names yet, I'm Adam and this is Jonah.", the guy finally said their names to me.

"It's really nice to you. I'll say it again, I'm deeply sorry for intruding in the spot.", I apologized once again.

"It's fine.", Jonah reassured me that everything was okay. I walked forward to the dead creature and kicked it a little bit.

"So what is that?", I asked them. "You don't know it!? That is an Alternate!", Adam answered loudly. I whipped my head towards him shocked.

"Huh? That's an alternate!?", I yelled out pointing at the creature.

"YES!", Adam and Jonah shouted in unison. "Do you not know what an Alternate is, (Y/N)!? Have you not watched the broadcast!?," Jonah yelled at me, being serious all of a sudden along with his friend.

"Well..I do know that Alternates are dangerous and I have watched the broadcast! But I always thought that..they may have..Good in their heart and they are not always dangerous creatures! Which is why I may have moved here a few months ago to become friendly with..them?", I told them the whole truth with hesitance and uncertainty in my throat at the end.

The two boys stared at me shocked and with their jaws dropping, almost as if they think that I was an idiot at that.

"Are..

You..

Out..

Of..

Your..

FUCKING MIND!?"

Adam yelled at me seemingly irritated and angry at me. Jonah on the other hand face palmed.

"(Y/N)! Are you serious!? You really think that Alternates are 'not always dangerous' creatures!? Open your fucking eyes, lady! They are not friendly! They are dangerous! Really dangerous! They are capable of killing you, no matter what! They are known to say things in your head that you are not desire to hear! Once you hear them..You can die by yourself. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, (Y/N)!?"

There was a lot of words there but of course I truly understood on what Adam was seriously saying..and he was seriously serious about it..And he was not wrong. That creature did try to kill me..

So Alternates are very dangerous..That's why the people here are deadly paranoid..

I guess I was wrong about the Alternates. God I'm such an idiot..But there was one thing about them that makes me curious.

"I..I um..do understand but..W-Where..I..Why are they here? Where did they come from?"

And that was the one question I truly regretted.

"Well, Sarah told me she watched a Beginners Bible tape about..A False Angel.", the white haired boy answered.

"A False Angel..?", I said, surprised by that answer. Sarah's name also caught me off guard as well. "A creature disguised..As Gabriel.", Adam finally answered.

Wait huh..?

"What..? A creature disguised as Gabriel..?", I said.

"YES! THE ANGEL WITH LONG BLONDE HAIR, SHINY ROBE, AND LARGE WINGS! HE IS THE FALSE SHEPHERD, (Y/N)! HE CLAIMED HIMSELF TO BE THE ONE TRUE SAVIOR AND CREATED THE ALTERNATES..", Jonah yelled, irritated with my lack of thought.

Wait a minute..Did the guy described Gabriel..so accurate!? Long blonde hair, shiny robe, and large wings!?

T-That..That means..

I̴s̵ ̵G̶a̵r̴i̵e̸l̸ ̶h̵e̶ ̵e̷a̵d̵e̶ ̴o̴f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̵A̶l̷t̷e̵r̴n̴a̶t̴e̷s̶?̶

"I..I..", I had no words for this as I was in complete disbelief over the answers. I didn't wanna believe what Jonah said to me..I mean..G̶a̶b̶r̶i̶e̶l̶ couldn't be the one who..took over the heavenly kingdom, r-right?

"Um..I-I need to go now, bye!", I said quickly and ran out the house as fast as I could, leaving the boys confused.

I went to my front porch and put my hand against my chest, feeling my heart beating so fast and erratically. I was so shocked..not only because of the details of the Alternates but because of..the answer on who created them.

G̶a̶b̶r̶i̶e̶l̶ can't be the one..Can he..?

He..He wouldn't..

Right..?

E̷z̶e̸k̸i̸e̷l̶ ̷2̷:̶2̶7̷

H̷e̵r̴ ̴r̵i̴c̶e̴s̷ ̴i̷n̵ ̵h̶e̶r̷ ̸m̸s̷t̴ ̶a̵r̷e̵ ̸l̶i̴k̷e̶ ̷w̷o̸l̸v̷e̵s̵ ̷t̶e̴n̷g̷ ̶t̷h̵e̴ ̸p̵r̴e̴y̴,̴ ̶s̴h̴e̴d̵g̵ ̴l̴o̷o̷d̷,̵ ̴e̵s̶t̴r̷o̵y̶n̶g̶ ̶l̷i̵v̴s̷ ̷t̶o̵ ̸g̵e̷ ̴d̵i̴s̶h̵o̴n̵e̵s̷ ̶g̴

˚̵̨̮̖̤̓ʚ̴̷̲̻̬̜̲̀͋̈͘ɞ̵̯͓͎̀̉˚̸̯͐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 118 12
Clover doesn't give up his soul because justice still needs to be delivered. The Wild East, and later practically the entire Dunes, declares indepen...
9.2M 323K 54
•••Completed••• ••He pushes me against a wall, like yesterday, but this time he starts trailing small kisses along my collar bone and up my neck befo...
8 0 12
an completely remade Au, of the original mandala catalogue series due to the problematic stuff happening with the owner of mandala catalogue so this...
251K 4.1K 143
Mandela Catalogue Scenarios Mandela Catalogue; Reader inserts! ----- Ranks🏆: #2 - mandelacatalogue #21 Requests - 11/21/22 #16 Requests - 11/23/2...