Demon Slayer X (Gojo) Reader

By Memesuga01

What would happen if the strongest sorcerer was instead a demon slayer? Follow Gojo-chan in her adventures wi... More

Prologue
~Gojo (Y/n)~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
~Halloween Special~
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Mugen Train Arc
Mugen Train Arc
Mugen Train Arc
Mugen Train Arc
Mugen Train Arc
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
A/N

Chapter 25

2.1K 109 16
By Memesuga01

-3rd POV-

"What is it?" Daki said, staring at Tanjiro.

"You were a human once, weren't you? You must've shed tears once, struggling against pain and suffering."

She threw a fist down, creating a dent on the roof, "You really are annoying, rambling on and on like that! I don't remember anything about the past! I'm a demon now, so who cares about that? Demons never grow old. And hey don't need money to eat. They don't get sick. They don't die. They have nothing to lose." She stood up, "Not to mention...we beautiful, powerful demons...can do anything we want!"

"Fine. Enough, then." He said, before heading towards her at a fast speed. 

"Blood Demon Art..." She began, as eight long ranged obi came out her back, "Eight-Layered Obi Slash!" She finished, as the obi layered over one another, trapping the male, 'Now, you can't stop this, can you? It's because you're an idiot! This interweaving attack leaves you with nowhere to run. The parts of my body that were split off to take control of this Hanamachi...Now that I'm whole again, my speed is in a class of its own! You could barely hold your own against my non-Blood Demon Art attacks, so you have no chance now. It's all over for you, isn't it? Farewell! I'm going to slash you, dull sword and all!'

The male brought up his blade.

'And now, I'll be making my way to that Hashira!'

Soon, flames from his blade cut the obi, "Hinokami Kagura...Burning Bones, Summer Sun." He said.

'That hurts! What is this pain? It's like a burning pain where I received that slash! I can't regenerate like I'm supposed to! But his wounds must be deep, too!' She thought as she sent more of her belts towards him, but he kept slicing them, 'Making such violent moves would normally rupture his body on the spot!'

Another obi was sent, but it was sliced down the middle, making blood seep out.

'In the first place, how can he slice my obi?'

Another was deflected by his blade.

'When its durability has increased! My fingertips are trembling. Is this me?' Her eyes widen, 'Muzan-sama?'

Her belts kept attacking the male, but he would only deflect them at the same speed, which she took note off.

'Damn him! Now he's faster than before! It doesn't make sense! Doesn't make sense!' She then jumped away, 'Don't you feel any pain?' She landed on the roof of a building, 'Are you human?' She sent her obi towards the burgundy haired male as he deflected them and weaved through, landing next to her, then sliced her head.

Tanjiro's eyes widen.

"As if someone like you..."

Attaching her head to her body was the obi.

"could ever hope to decapitate me!"

He tried to slice the belt but it would bend, 'It's soft. It's too soft for me to slice through. It blunted my sword slash by bending and weaving.'

One of Daki's belts came down between the two so she could pull away and attach her head back to her body, and sent more towards him, "I won't let you get away! You ugly, vile brat!"

'There are more belts now. Thirteen of them. If I dodge them, they might wreak even more havoc. But for some reason...they're awfully slow.' He deflected them.

"I won't let you cut me! Not this time! Making contact with my neck just now was just a fluke!"

The male was so concentrated on deflecting the belts, that he wasn't even breathing anymore.

Her eyes widen, 'Huh? The obi he warded off with his sword ridge are now pinned in one spot!'

He then pinned down the belts with his blade.

"You really think you've stopped me?" She swung her arms around, "I'll blow you away!" The demon made her belts come together, making them look like one thick belt, "You think you call pull them tight so you can slash them? But I can let them loose in the blink of an eye! There's no way you can overcome this distance in an instant—" She was then cut off my Tanjiro jumping from his spot and slicing the obi in different directions, before appearing in front of the demon girl, 'Huh? He slashed them? So fast!'

The flaming blade swung down to her neck, 'It's simple. I just have to bring my sword down faster than they can start bending. I can do it this time. I can slash her.'

Just before the blade in contact with the demon's neck...

"Onii-chan!" A familiar voice of Hanako could be heard.

Tanjiro's hands started to tremble, along with this body.

"Onii-chan, breathe! Please!"

Suddenly the male could breathe, falling to his knees as his hand covered his mouth, coughing and gasping for air. 

Daki stared with widen eyes before glaring at him, "So pathetic, you humans. Seriously. No matter how you struggle, that's the best you can do. I'm starting to feel sorry for you."

'I can't stop coughing! It's so hard to breathe! I must've gone way past my stamina threshold!' He looked up a bit, seeing that everything was blurry, 'All I can see ahead of me is darkness. All I can hear is the sound of my own heartbeat.'

"That's right. Your wounds won't be healing any time soon, so no wonder you've ended up like this." She said, as the male kept coughing and gasping.

'Wield your sword!'

"I'll return the favor by slicing your head off!" She grinned, but suddenly her head was kicked by a familiar demon.

Nezuko stood in front of Tanjiro in a protective stance, as Daki's body crashed on top of multiple roofs. She groaned with her fists tightened by her side. As she smelt the blood that dripped down from her brother's wounds, her vision went to her family members, who were murdered, making her angrier.

"You have a lot of nerve doing that to me!" Daki exclaimed, crouching as half her face was gone, "You! Right, it's you! It's you, isn't it? The one he was talking about was you, huh?" She angrily said, removing her hand from her eye to glare at her.

-Small Flashback-

The demon laid her head across Muzan's lap, as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Daki...There's a demon who slipped from my grasp. Just like Tamayo. Find her and get rid of her. You're the only one I can turn to. She's a girl clad in a kimono with a hemp leaf pattern, and a checkered obi." He said, as she stared up at him.

-End of Flashback-

Nezuko took a few steps forward as she groaned in anger.

The upper demon had healed her head, "Yes! Of course I'll be happy to torture her to death! As you wish!"

Tanjiro had let out one last cough, before slumping down.

The muzzled girl jumped forward, appearing in front of the other demon, her leg pulled back to kick.

"Is kicking the only thing you know?" The white haired demon said, sending an obi, slicing the girl's leg, "You damn bottom-feeder demon!" She send another, making the girl bring up her arm to block, but unfortunately it sliced through her arm, losing it. She spun her around, before throwing her through a building and landed in another. She jumped down, "Could you be any weaker? I can see that you've hardly devoured any humans. I wonder how you managed to escape his control."

Nezuko was under the debris.

"You poor thing! Your torso and lower body went their separate ways, didn't they? You'd better not move. A half-developed demon like you can't possibly regenerate right away, I'm sure." She said, watching the girl struggle, "We're both demons, after all. I won't bully you anymore. I'll absorb you into my obi, and when morning comes, I'll kill you by exposing you to the sun! Demons killing each other...Such a waste of time!"

The girl pushed herself off the ground. The leg she had cut off by the other, were now regenerated.

"Huh?" She said, shocked and confused, 'Hold on a second. What's this? She's regenerated her leg. Never mind her leg, how can she be standing? I know I just severed her body! I know that I felt it! I slashed her for sure!'

Her once severed arm had regenerated at a quick pace.

'Her healing and regeneration speed...is...Upper Rank caliber.'

Nezuko bit down on her muzzle, making it drop down to the ground. She then transformed into an adult version of herself with vine-like tattoos that circle her body, and a single horn protruding from the right side of her forehead.

'What is this cruelty? This intimidating air? She changed all of a sudden.'

-----

"Nii-chan..."

A voice called out to an unconscious Tanjiro.

"You and our nee-chan sure take after each other. You're gently but scary when you get mad. Like our nee-chan...when that rough-looking grown-up bumped into a kid and hurt him, she got in his face, asking him to apologize. I mean, luckily there were tons of grown-ups around, but...it was scary. For me. Since people who get mad for others tend not to have any regard for their own safety." Takeo said, as he turned and snow fell, "And because of that, they may lose something precious someday. That scares me."

-----

Nezuko glared at the demon, before disappearing and appearing in front of her, her leg raised.

'Another kick?' Daki thought, and sliced her leg and arm with her obi, 'You're a one-trick pony, aren't you? Your neck is next!' She grinned, but before she could, the girl's leg went through her torso, making her face-plant the ground and cough up blood, 'Why is the leg that I chopped off piercing my back?'

The girl took out her foot.

'You regenerated it instantaneously? No way! That would make your regenerative powers...' She looked up at her, seeing the black haired girl raising her foot, 'greater than mine!'

She then stomped on the demon's arm, making it separate and she let out a cry in pain. Nezuko stared for a bit before letting out a wide grin.

-----

"Nii-chan!" Takeo called out to his older brother. He tried shaking him, "Nii-chan! Help her! Or our sister..." Tears fell from his eyes, "won't ever be herself anymore!"

Instantly, Tanjiro woke up.

-----

Nezuko stomped on Daki's wrist, breaking it, then kicked her head before repeatedly stomping and kicking.

The upper demon grew angry, as she sent out her obi, slicing her, "Get off me, you little brat!" She yelled out, cutting her head, arm and leg, then jumped back, "I'm going to chop you up into little pieces and stuff you into my obi!" She then sent more belts, cutting more of the girl's body, but one was then grabbed, 'She stopped it? With her severed limbs? No, they're not severed. Her blood congealed.'

The blood of the girl's turned bright, shocking the white haired demon, before she went up in pink flames.

'It's burning me! The blood spatter! Just like that day! Fire...Fire!' She thought, before letting out a shout, as Nezuko's limbs reattached themselves.

The girl let out a grin, jumped up and landed a kick on the demon as the flames disperse. She kicked her face, before shoving it down to the ground, stomping on it. She raised her with a kick, sending her flying back. Catching up to the flying body, she kicked it into the side of a building, making her fly through several buildings.

The black haired girl walked through the broken walls, but then stopped and turned her head when she smelled the blood.

A woman in a red kimono had blood dripping from her arm. She looked up at her with a scared expression.

She stared a bit, her mouth opening and closing, then turned to her. Then she launched towards her.

From the opening of the building, Tanjiro ran up, putting his covered Nichirin sword to her mouth, making her bite down on it, "Nezuko! Stop it! Stop it!" He exclaimed, falling back as she struggled, "Stop it! You have to tough it out, Nezuko!"

The said girl thrashed around and scratched him.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry I made you fight!" He said, as he tried to calm his sister, 'I can smell Nezuko's blood all over the place! I can tell just how badly she was wounded while I was passed out!' He thought, "It hurt, didn't it? I know you suffered! I'm sorry! But it's all right now! I won't let anyone hurt you anymore! Go to sleep, Nezuko! Go to sleep and heal yourself!"

The girl kept thrashing, before getting to her hands.

"Nezuko! Nezu—" He was cut off by the girl suddenly jumping up, making the male take the force of the breaking ceiling.

Four people were up in the second floor. Three women and a man, who covered one of the women, while the other two stood off to the side.

"What..." The woman with a stripped kimono said, "Someone burst through from below!"

"Nezu—Go to sleep!" The burgundy haired male exclaimed, struggling.

Then, familiar obi came and broke the wall from beside them.

"Really, such nerve doing that to me. So, you can use Blood Demon Art, too? A bizarre Blood Demon Art that only burns demons? Not only that, but it's taking forever for me to heal. This irritates me like you wouldn't believe! Like you wouldn't believe!" Daki said, as her eye twitched in irritation.

'This is bad! There are people here! I have to protect them! Think! Think and take action! The attack will come any second now! The whole building will get slashed! Do I dare let go of Nezuko? No! What should I do? The bystanders will get hurt again!'

As obi came towards them as a female voice was heard.

"Coming through!"

A crash happen from above along with the sound of slicing.

Tanjiro's eyes widen when he saw who had appeared in front of him, "(Y/n)-chan!"

The said girl had her dark shades resting on top of her head as she had her blade pointed at Daki, "Gojo (Y/n) has arrived!" She said, turning to the male with a wide grin, before turning to Nezuko, "Hm? Nezuko-chan?"

"I see she's becoming a flashy demon." Another voice said, making them look and see Uzui, who was looking at the thrashing girl, then at the male.

"Uzui-san..."

The said male turned angry, "After all that grandstanding in front of Oyakata-sama, what's this sorry state? No one ever told her to become a flashy demon!" He scolded him.

"You're a Hashira, right? You came to me? You just made it easy for me." Daki said.

"Shut up. I'm not talking to you. Get lost. You're no Upper Rank demon." He turned his head to her, "Since you're too weak. You're not the one I've been searching for."

"What kind of ridiculous drivel—" She was then cut off by suddenly kneeling as blood seeped out her neck. Her head then fell to her lap, "Huh?"

"Wow. You really are weak. You didn't even notice me cut you." The white haired slayer said.

-----

"Dammit!" Inosuke yelled out, "We lost sight of the God of Festivals and Goddess of Strength! At this rate, we'll be overtaken! Overtaken in a flashy way!"

As Zenitsu kept sleeping, he focused his hearing and then turned his head, as an explosion could be seen ahead. He then turned in the direction and started to run, making the other male take note of it.

"Hey, you spotted them?" He said, following and took the lead, "Mountain God, Lord Inosuke, is comin' through!" He exclaimed, jumping.

-----

'B-Beheaded...Beheaded!' Tanjiro thought, shocked, 'Her head fell off! Was it (Y/n)-chan who did that? Unbelievable!'

Daki's eyes averted to (Y/n), making her eyes widen. She was shocked by the girl's pristine pale skin, white hair, her perfect lips, that seemed to always have a shine to them, and her beautiful pale blue eyes, 'She's prettier than me. No one should be that prettier than me.' She thought.

The white haired slayer looked at her and grinned, "Ohayo demon-chan. Hope you're having fun there." She waved.

"Hey!" Uzui said, looking at the burgundy haired male in front of him, "The battle's not over yet. Get your sister under control."

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro exclaimed, struggling to keep his sister under control. 

The two women there ran, as the other two knelt down. The male trying to comfort the girl he held.

"Stupid brats who start acting cranky don't belong on the battlefield. Just be unflashy and sing her a lullaby or something." The Hashira said, as the demon girl put one foot down and threw the two of them out the building.

Tanjiro landed on his back as his sister thrashed around, scratching at the air, 'It's useless! My voice isn't reaching her! She's no listening to me at all! What am I gonna do...Okaa-san?'

"Sing her a lullaby or something."

His eyes widen, "Hushabye...Baby bunny on the hill...Tell me why your ears are so very long...Because when my mother was expecting me, she—" He sung, but was cut off when the girl threw her head back, head-butting him, then again, making him wince.

The girl put her hand up, as he wrapped one hand around hers.

"...dined on long leaves from a tree...And that is why my ears so very long..." 

Her eyes widen, regaining her humanity back. She laid there, her head on her mother's lap, who looked down at her daughter.

"Nezuko...Nezuko..."

-Small Flashback-

"Hushabye...Baby bunny on the hill...Tell me why your eyes are so very red...Because when my mother was expecting me, she dined on red berries from a tree...And that is why my eyes are so very red..." Kie sung, as she held her daughter's hand, while a baby Takeo was on her back.

"So my brother's eyes are red because when he was inside your tummy, you ate red berries?" A small Nezuko asked.

The mother stared at her daughter, before smiling, letting out a soft laugh.

-End of Flashback-

Nezuko stopped her thrashing, as tears welled up in her eyes, before they fell and she let out a loud wail, shocking her brother.

"Nezuko..." He muttered.

The said girl then started to shrink down to her toddler form, before laying down on her brother's lap, falling asleep. 

He put on a hand on her sleeping form, "She's asleep." He let out a sigh of relief, "Okaa-san, she's asleep! She fell asleep!" He then looked up at the building, "Uzui-san! (Y/n)-chan!"

"Hey, come back here!" Daki's voice could be heard from the second story building.

-----

"Where do you think you're going? I can't believe you had that ugly girl behead me! You're going to pay for this, you hear me?" 

Uzui and (Y/n) turned to the beheaded demon.

"Are you still whining and moaning? I have no use for you anymore. Just die an unflashy death." The male said.

The white haired girl nodded, "Yeah. Pretty annoying that you're still here." She said.

"Don't give me that! In the first place, you said I wasn't an Upper Rank, didn't you?"

The two deadpanned, "Because you can't be an Upper Rank." They said at the same time.

"I'm Upper Six, I'll have you know!"

"Then, why is your hand in your hands? That's beyond weak!" The male said.

"Did your brain matter explode or what?" The female slayer said.

"I haven't lost yet, all right? Because I'm an Upper Rank!"

"But you've lost. It's totally obvious."

"I'm really powerful, you know! Right now, I'm still Number 6, but I'm going to get stronger—" Daki was cut off.

"Not buying it!" The two slayers said.

Tears welled up, before the demon started crying, letting out a high-pitch wail, shocking the two, "I really am Upper Six! I'm telling the truth! I have the number to prove it, too! I'm amazing, you hear me?"

'She's throwing a tantrum? You've got to be kidding me! No, wait! Is she ever going to stop talking? Her body's not disintegrating even after being beheaded!' He thought, as the two watch her flail her arms.

"Die! Die! All of you can just die!" She said, as her arms punched the floor, and her head rolled away from her lap, "She cut my head off! She cut my head off! Onii-chan!" She yelled out.

The two slayers took a stance, seeing another demon come from the side of Daki's back. The two went to slice the head off, as an explosion went off.

Though, they both heard the familiar cry of the demon girl. They're eyes widen, and turned, seeing the male demon comforting the female.

"Come on, there's no use crying. Can't you even reattach your own head by yourself? You sure aren't the sharpest too in the shed, are you?" He said, patting her head gently.

'She didn't die even after (Y/n) beheaded her! Who's that other one that emerged from her back? His reflexes are beyond belief!' Uzui thought.

'If that demon came from her back...that must mean they are allies or demon siblings...We have to cut their necks at the same time...' The female slayer thought, her eyes narrowing at the two.

"Is that a burn on your face? Look here. You need to take care of your face, since you were born with such a pretty face." The demon male said, running a finger around her burn as it healed.

The Hashira raised his blades and went towards the male, but they turned their head, and the white haired male was suddenly cut.

"Huh. Not bad. You stopped my attack, didn't you? Even though I was going for the kill. Good for you, man." He said, turning to the muscular male. 

In front of him stood, a tall male of a fairly muscular build, with a black-dotted, pale grayish complexion. His anatomy was quite strange in that his upper torso, arms and legs were all extremely muscular, whereas his waist was incredibly skinny, his pelvis jutting out at an unnatural angle. He possessed thin, green and red eyes, their sclera bright orange, that were slanted drastically downwards at the sides, the kanji for Upper Rank Six carved across them. He had unruly black hair that cut sharply off to a brighter green around the crown of his head, worn messily styled with uneven bangs. His body and face had noticeable ink-like markings in the form of black spots on his body and a flowing water-like pattern on his face.

He wore no shirt, only sporting a pair of baggy blue pants and seven pieces of pattern red cloth to decorate his body, one large one around his neck and three smaller ones around each arm. On each hand, he had sickles.

"Good for you. Lucky you, man. That face of yours...Nice. I like your skin, too. Not a blemish, birthmark or scar to be seen, huh? And you have some meat on your bones, too. I can't gain weight, no matter what. You're a tall guy, too! I can see you're well over six feet tall! You must get tons of attention from the ladies, don't you? I envy you!" He said, scratching his face with one hand and his shoulder with the other.

"Would you mind just dropping dead? In the most agonizing way at that! Like getting skinned alive or maybe getting your belly slit open! And one more thing—" He grinned, but was cut off by his sister.

"Onii-chan! It's not just him! There is more! Kill the one who burned me, too! Promise me!" Daki exclaimed, before crying, "I've been toiling away, and yet...I've really been giving it my all! All by myself! And yet, everyone got in my way and bullied me! They all ganged up on me and bullied me!"

"Oi! That's only because you were being annoying all right? So hush and stay quiet!" (Y/n)'s voice could be heard from behind the demon male, making them look at her.

The demon male's eyes widen, 'Is she...?' He thought, before turning back to the male, "That's unforgivable for sure! My sweet little sister was doing her best with what little brains she had."

'Damn, he just roasted her for having a small brain...I like him, I want him on our team.' She thought, grinning, before her brow twitching a bit, 'But that other one...She's quite annoying.'

"So I'll massacre everyone who had the nerve to bully her." He said, as his scratches healed, "Time to exact it. That's my way. I'll exact the same damage you inflicted on me for sure. You're going to spin round and round when you die. Because my name is Gyutaro!" He then threw the sickles towards the two slayers, but they went up coming from the top of the building, spinning.

Tanjiro, who had a sleeping Nezuko in his arms, was shocked to see the spinning weapons, 'What are those? Sickles?' He thought as he watched them spin back to the building, 'The sickles are spinning and heading back. Not the same weapon as the Obi Demon's. What's going on? Is it a new demon? I can smell Uzui-san's blood! (Y/n)-chan could've protected him from that, is she all right? I need to back them up!' He then heard a familiar laugh, making him turn with a smile.

"I'm here now, dammit! Inosuke has arrived, dumbass! Depend on me! On yours truly!"

"Inosuke! Zenitsu!" He said, before noticing the blond, "Zenitsu, are you asleep?" He questioned, but the masked male stood in front of him and let out a yell, "Both of you, go back up Uzui-san and (Y/n)-chan! Please!"

"Just relax and leave it to me, dammit! I'm ready to go berserk! Yours truly! Lord Inosuke! In a real flashy and strong way, too!"

"Sorry! I'm going to go put Nezuko back in her box! So just give me a second, okay?" He said, already running.

"Granted!"

"Thanks!"

-----

"Sukuna? Shouldn't we do something?" Akaza said, looking over towards the male, who just watched the commotion happening.

"Hm? Nah, let the brats handle it. She will call upon us or give a signal, so stay alert." Sukuna said, an unreadable expression on his face.

The male nodded a bit, "Do you think she'll recruit them?"

"Hopefully not. You here is already enough." He grumbled, which made the other male's brow twitch.

-----

Some debris from the ceiling came down, as Uzui stood in front of the two people with his blades raised. (Y/n) stood in next to him, unharmed since her barrier was up.

"How envious I am...You really are a good-looking guy, aren't you?" Gyutaro said, scratching his neck, "Protecting those humans...Showing off like that...I envy you. In their eyes, you're their savior, aren't you? I bet their affection and gratitude towards you know no bounds, huh?"

"Well, yeah. I'm a flashy, glamorous ladies' man, so that's a no-brainer. And I even have three wives no less." The Hashira said.

"For an ugly guy, it's still surprising you have three wives." The white haired girl said, sighing a bit.

"Will you shut it?! I'm not ugly!"

"Tell that to ugly face you have."

"Hah?! Do you wanna fight instead?!"

"Man, you got no brain either..."

"That's it! We're fighting after this!"

As the demon male watched them argue, he spoke, "Did you just say you had three wives? Are you kidding me?" He said, scratching his temple, to the point blood came out, "That's unforgivable!" Blood oozed from his palms to the sickles in both of his hands, wrapping around them, "Blood Demon Art...Flying Blood Sickles!" He said, slashing the air, as thin blade made of blood came towards the two.

'Slashes of blood like thin blades! And this many of them! I can't handle them all while protecting these people!' The white haired male said, about to bring out his explosives, but his eyes widen when he saw them break and drip down.

"You're pretty dumb to think I'll let you handle anything on your own, Ten-chan. This is my battle too. Actually, our battle." (Y/n) said, staring ahead at the two demons as the male beside her was staring at her.

The Hashira turned his head towards the two people, "Run! Find a place to hide!"

"R-Right!" The male said, as they ran.

"You're not getting away!" The male demon said, as blood circled around in front of them, "Bend. Flying Blood Sickles." He had raised a hand, as the blood went flying towards the two slayers, but would only disperse because of the girl's barrier.

The white haired girl grinned, "Gyu-chan! Do you mind if I call you that? Probably not. Anyway, Gyu-chan! You have a pretty amazing skill, so join me and my idiot demons!"

This confused the two demons, before their eyes widen.

"You're the one who had Sukuna betray us..." Daki said.

"Eh? Betray? More like he came to me willingly."

"But, who's the other?"

The girl grinned, "Akaza, Upper Three."

Their eyes widen at the mention of their ally betraying them to be with a human girl. 

Gyutaro on the other hand was irritated and sent more blood towards them, only for the Hashira to throw explosives at them.

"Well, I can tell it's not going to be a walk in the park." Uzui said, a smile present in his features.

The familiar ball of obi began to unravel.

"The thing about us..." The male demon began, having his sister on his back, "is that we're two people in one!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5K 61
ππ„πˆππ† 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
1.2K 29 22
The story of how Nezuko Kamado, a demon, became one of the strongest Hashira
5.5K 200 11
-Female Demon Oc- Danuja Shinazugawa used to be a GenZ teen but passed away and was reborn as Sanemi's little sister and Genya's older one. When her...
84.6K 2.8K 23
[COMPLETED] Previously known as 'Forgotten...' Anagapesis (n) no longer feeling any affection for someone you once loved What happens if you were als...