Love Is...| Key Glock Love St...

By prettygirlramsey

love /ləv/ an intense feeling of deep affection. More

LOVE IS... Description/ Cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine

twelve

477 14 0
By prettygirlramsey

Mi'Keyshia Marie Bolden *MiMi*
December 14, 2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Home

I was bored just scrolling on Instagram. Nobody really was posting anything so I went to watch stories. I saw that Key posted this girl again on his story.

INSTAGRAM STORY

keyglock

I had clicked on the picture which led me to her page and the exact picture.

INSTAGRAM POST

samariaaa

Liked by keyglock and 15,289 others

samariaaa location: on these bitches neck

5,216 other comments

paperroutewoo ❤️❤️
paperroutefat ❤️❤️
keyglock ❤️❤️

Now I had to go lurking on her page to see who she is. Cause I don't think ever seen before but she look familiar. Then I saw a picture of her and that bitch who Woo fuck with. This must be the bitch who jumped in that fight but I can't remember most of that night is a blur. Ohhhh bitch this the hoe who he was hugged up with when they was outside fighting. I knew she was his new bitch. And people wanna act like I'm crazy.

•SWITCHING POV•

Samaria Londyn Hecks *Sam*
December 14,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Jaleah Old House

"Damn y'all really bout to move." Hugging her.

Hugging me back, "Yea! Me and Omari want our baby to grow up far away from here." She said.

"I feel you on that." I said. "I'm come visit once I get my new place and stuff." Telling her.

Smiling, "You better!"

I walked out cause they movers had came to finished packing up the rest of their house. I am happy for them but really sad cause their moving.

•SWITCHING POV•

Normal
December 15,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Club

At the back of the club Mi'Keyshia was standing watching Samaria. Ever since yesterday she has been trying to keep up with her every move. To see what Samaria and Key had going on. Tonight it's just Samaria doing her hosting with Roddy. Once she saw Roddy by Samaria she made her way over there.

"Hey Roddy Rod." She said super friendly.

Rod turned around, "Wassam Keyshia."

Went in for a hug, "How you been?" Flirty.

"Good... how bout you?" Asking.

Smiling, "Better now!"

"Uhmm why is that?" He asked.

Rubbing his chest, "Cause you ain't acting funny no mo." She said.

From a distance Samaria just watched. She was confused as to who that girl was. She was ready to go and she had to bring Val car back to the house.

Walking over, "Aye I'm head out early." Telling Roddy.

"Iight... let me know when you make it home." He said.

Roddy continued to talk to Mi'Keyshia as Samaria left out the club.

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey *Key*
December 15, 2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Home

FACETIME CALL WITH LONDYN💗

Londyn💗: It was dead...what did you except me to stay?
Me: Yep.
Londyn💗: Why?
Me: Ain't dat yo second job.
Londyn💗: Yea but I got paid fa it.
Me: Should've put on a good show.
Londyn💗: Bruh I always do.
Me: Not tonight!
Londyn💗: Shut up!
Me: Why?
Londyn💗: Just cause.
Me: Whatever but what ya finnah get into?
Londyn💗: Shower and sleep...why?
Me: Nun just asked.
Londyn💗: I bet.
Me: Fa real.

FACETIME WITH LONDYN💗 CONTINUED

We stayed on the phone for like a hour before she hung up to get in the tub. Since I was chilling I just watched 'Friday After Next' til I fell asleep.

•A Week Later•

I woke up to my doorbell ringing. I opened the door without looking out the peephole or nothing cause I'm taking Samaria out for breakfast.

"Goodmorning!" Bri with a big ass smile on her face.

Stepping out and closing the door, "The fuck you doing here?" Questioning her.

Her smile faded quick, "The fuck you mean?" Now she gotta attitude.

"Get yo ass from in front my house." I said.

Folding her arms, "Or what?"

And there goes Samaria pulling up blasting her music. She parked next to my car and got out.

"Ohh that's why you trying to get rid of me?" Asking me.

Shaking my head, "No."

"So why yo.." Bri started to say.

Samaria walked up on me, "Good morning." She smiled and we hugged.

Samaria walked inside, "Ohhh you a disrespectful ass nigga." Mugged up at me.

Looking back, "Aye I'm text you whenever I'm done." Turning to walk to the door.

"No hug?" Asking.

I gave her a quick a lil side hug and walked her to her car. I waited til she pulled off to go inside. I locked the door before going in the living room where she was.

Sitting on the couch, "You know we could've postponed if you had company." She said.

"I ain't have no company." I said.

Side eyeing me, "If you ain't have no company then why was she here?" Questioning me.

"She just popped up." I said.

Getting up, "That's cute...soo y'all still fuck around or something?" Staring at me.

"No but we do text from time to time and might get a lil head too." Being honest.

Nodding her head, "Ohhh I understand." Was all she said. "Are you ready?" Asking me.

Scratching my stomach, "No I just woke up." I said.

Walking to the kitchen, "Well you know go get dress." Shooing me off.

•SWITCHING POV•

Samaria Londyn Hecks *Sam*
December 22, 2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Key House

While he got himself together I decided to take pictures to post on my story.

INSTAGRAM STORY

samariaaa

I posted it and scrolled on Instagram til he came down the stairs.

Standing up, "Took you long enough." I said.

Checking himself out, "I had to make sure I looked good." Rolling my eyes.

"Alright come on now... I'm starving." Walking to the door.

Grabbing his keys, "Come on." Opening the door, "After you." Letting me walk out first.

I walked out and stood off to the side while he locked up the door. We walked to his car and he opened my door for me.

Getting in, "Thank you."

"You welcome." Closing the door.

He got in and drove us to his favorite breakfast spot. He pulled up to valet and we got out so they could park the car. We walked in and went to his favorite spot.

"Soo are y'all together or something?" Asking him.

Looking at me, "I'm single."

Curious, "So what are y'all?" Being nosy.

"Just fucking and getting head when I want." He said.

Shaking my head, "Oh." Taken back a lil. "Andddd she allows that?" Not believing him.

Nodding his head, "Yeah."

"Interesting woman you got there." I said.

I couldn't believe she was just okay with him using her. It gotta be more to it than just sex. But then again I don't know maybe it's the truth. At least she fucking a nigga with money. Let's just hope she is at least getting some outta him. If not she is just a duck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687K 42.2K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
203K 5.3K 41
You cheat on me I bet I beat you like you stole something.
61.9K 1.1K 23
" real movie , my life don't come with actors "
1.3K 108 7
you bitches is salty, I give them pressure.🧍🏽‍♀️