My Hero Academia : The Day Ev...

By ChildOfBeast13

One day long ago in Qing Qing City, China, a luminescent baby was born with a unique power. Then, as time pas... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : What It Takes to Be a Hero
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Hero Basic Training
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Encounter with the Unknown
Season 1 ( Finale ) Chapter 6 : All Might
Season 2 Chapter 1 : My Reason
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Roaring Sports Festival
Season 2 Chapter 3 : In Their Own Quirky Ways
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Battle On, Challengers!
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Rex vs. Bakugo
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Time to Pick Some Names
Season 2 Chapter 8 : Bizzare! Sir Nighteye Appears!
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Hero Killer: Stain vs U.A. Students
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Climax
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Mixed Signals
Season 2 Chapter 13 : Gear up for Final Exams
Season 2 Chapter 14 : Defeating the Number One Hero
Season 2 Chapter 15 (Finale) : Encounter
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Wild, Wild Pussycats
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Kota
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Alpha
Season 3 Chapter 4 : Roaring Upheaval
Season 3 Chapter 5 : What a Twist!
Season 3 Chapter 8 : All For One
Season 3 Chapter 7 : Symbol of Peace
Season 3 Chapter 8 : End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End
Season 3 Chapter 9 : Moving into Dorms
Season 3 Chapter 10 : Create those Ultimate Moves
Season 3 Chapter 11 : The Test
Season 3 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex VS Siren
Season 3 Chapter 13 : Rescue Exercises
Season 3 Chapter 14 : Our Brawl
Season 3 Chapter 15 : A Season for Encounters
Season 3 (Finale) Chapter 16 : Unrivaled
Season 4 Chapter 1 : Boy Meets...
Season 4 Chapter 2 : Fighting Fate
Season 4 Chapter 3 : An Unpleasant Talk
Season 4 Chapter 4 : GO!!
Season 4 Chapter 5 : Breach
Season 4 Chapter 6 : Lemillion
Season 4 Chapter 7 : Unforseen Hope
Season 4 Chapter 8 : Bright Future
Season 4 Chapter 9 : School Festival
Season 4 Chapter 10 : Prepping for the School Festival Is the Funnest Part
Season 4 Chapter 11 : Gold Tips Imperial
Season 4 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex vs. Gentle Criminal
Season 4 Chapter 13 : School Festival Start!!
Season 4 Chapter 14 : Let it Flow! School Fesitval!
Season 4 Chapter 15 : Japanese Hero Billboard Chart
Season 4 (Finale) Chapter 16 : His Start
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 1
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 2
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 3
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 4
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 5
Season 5 Chapter 1 : Clash! Class A vs. Class B!
Season 5 Chapter 2 : That Which Is Inherited
Season 5 Chapter 3 : Amalgamation
Season 5 Chapter 4 : Merry Christmas
Season 5 Chapter 5: My Villain Academia

Season 1 Chapter 2 : Start Line

1.3K 27 13
By ChildOfBeast13

It was a now April and it was finally the day of Rex's first day at U.A. High School and was supposed to enroll in the hero course. He was sitting at the entrance of the door and was putting on his shoes while Caesar was standing right behind of him.

Rex : All right, later!

Caesar : Hey, Rex.

Rex : Hm? 

Rex looks back at his brother and sees that he was giving him a thumbs up.

Caesar : Tener un buena dia en la escuela. 

Rex : *smiling* Got it! I'm off!

Rex then runs through the door and starts to run towards U.A. High School, hoping to make it in time. 

The acceptance rate for U.A. High's hero course is less than one in three hundred every year. Other than the four people admitted through recommendations, 36 are admitted through the regular exam. Those 36 are split into only two classes, with 18 each.

=================================================================================================================

The scene changes to the inside of U.A. where Rex was running through the halls while looking around for his classroom, Class 1-A.

Rex : Class 1-A... 1-A... This place is too big...

After running around for a few more seconds Rex finally finds the door to his classroom. 

Rex : Found it.

Rex then opens the door and hears the sound of two people talking. He looks over to where he heard the voices and sees that it was the green haired boy from the entrance exam and the blue haired boy from the orientation.

Blue Haired Boy : Good morning! I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is--

Midoriya : I heard! I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you, Iida.

Rex : Hey, you're that guy from the entrance exam.

Midoriya : *turns around* Huh? Oh, you're the one who saved me from falling! *bows* Thank you very much!

Rex : It's fine, it's fine. I'm just surprised that you made it in even though you didn't get any villain points. Though, the rescue points are what saved you in the end, huh?

Midoriya : Y-Yeah... After everything that happened I never got your name.

Rex : It's Rex. Rex Salazar.

Iida : Midoriya, Rex, you both realized there was something more to that practical exam, didn't you? I hate to admit it, but you are both better than me.

Rex & Midoriya : ( Sorry. I didn't realize anything. )

??? : *to Midoriya* Oh, that curly hair! You're the plain looking one!

Suddenly, Rex and Midoriya hear a voice behind of them and turn around to see the brown haired girl that was in their battle center, Ochaco Uraraka.

Uraraka : You passed, just like Present Mic said! *turns to Rex* And you're the person who saved him and lifted the rubble off me.

Rex : Yeah, that's me. 

Uraraka : That jetpack thing was so cool! Was that your Quirk?

??? : Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends.

Uraraka, Rex, and Midoriya then hear a voice and look down to where they heard it and saw that there was a man laying on the ground in a sleeping bag behind of them.

??? : This is the hero course.

Rex, Iida, Uraraka, Midoriya : ( S-Something's here?! )

??? : Okay, it took eight seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough. 

The man inside of the sleeping bag then stands up and unzips the sleeping bag and comes out of it. Rex looks at the man a bit confused on who he was and leaned over to Midoriya, hoping that he had an answer to who he was.

Rex : *whispering* Is this guy a teacher?

Midoriya : *whispering* I don't know. If he works here, then this person's a pro hero. But I've never seen a hero who looked that worn out before.

Aizawa : I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you.

The man named Aizawa then reaches inside of his sleeping bag and takes out U.A.'s gym uniform.

Aizawa : It's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field.

=================================================================================================================

The scene transitions to the field where the students of Class 1-A were currently staning and were about to take part in a Quirk assessment test.

Everyone : A Quirk assessment test?!

Uraraka : What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?

Aizawa : If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events. U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how teacher's run their classes. You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right? Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your Quirks. The country still uses averages taken from results students not using their Quirks. It's not rational. Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating. Bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right?

Bakugo : Huh?

Aizawa : In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?

Bakugo : 67 meters.

Aizawa : Then, try doing it with your Quirk. 

Bakugo walks over to a white circle and stands in the middle of it as he got ready to throw the softball with his Quirk.

Aizawa : You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle. Hurry up. Give it all you got.

Bakugo : *stretching* Then, well... ( I'll add a pitch to the blast. )

Bakugo then brings back his arm and does a baseball wind up before throwing the softball, and at the same time used his Quirk, Explosion, to send the ball flying up into the air.

Bakugo : Die...!

Rex & Midoriya : Die?

Aizawa : Know your own maximum first. That is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero.

Aizawa turns to the rest of the class and shows them the result of Bakugo's throw.

Kaminari : *shocked* 750 meters? Seriously?

Ashido : What's this? It looks fun!

Sero : We can use our Quirks as much as we want! As expected from the hero course!

Aizawa : "It looks fun", huh? You have three years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the whole time? *smirking* All right. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion.

Everyone : Huh?!

Aizawa : We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students. Welcome to U.A.'s hero course!

Uraraka : Last place will be expelled? But it's the first day of school! No, even if it wasn't the first day, this is too unfair!

Aizawa : Natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villains. Calamities whose time or place can't be predicted. Japan is covered in unfairness. Heroes are the ones who reverse those situations. If you wanted to go talk with your friends at Mickey D's after school, too bad. For the next three years, U.A. will do all it can to give you one hardship after another. Go beyond. Plus Ultra. Overcome it with all you've got. 

Rex was a bit shocked to hear that whoever came in last place in all the tests would be expelled, but he shakes it off and starts to psyche himself up.

Rex : ( A big test on the first day of school, huh? I'll just give it all I've got. I was wondering when I was gonna be able to hit something, anyways. )

Aizawa : Anyway, demonstration's over. The real thing starts now. 

=========================================================================================================================

The very first test in the Quirk assessment was the 50-meter dash. After a couple students went up, it was finally time for Rex to have his chance to cross the finish line as fast as possible.

He crouches down near the ground as blue streaks began to appear on both of his arms before the large orange jetpack with turbines called the Boogie Pack appeared out of his body.

The turbines then activate as Rex flies forwards with incredible speed and crosses the finish line with ease as the robot announces his time.

Robot : 4.15 seconds.

=================================================================================================================

Sero : Wow! 540 kilograms? What are you, a gorilla? Oh, an octopus.

Over with Rex, blue streaks appear on his right arm as it transforms into a Smack Hand. He then grabs onto dynamometer and squeezes it, as his result was 550 kilograms.

======================================================================================================================

=======================================================================================================================

After going over and completing a couple more of the tests the hero course students were back to doing the ball toss. Uraraka was the first one to go as she used her Quirk, Zero Gravity, to lighten the gravity of the ball and threw it up into the air, as it continued floating upwards.

After she threw the ball, the result was sent to Aizawa's phone which he showed to the rest of the class as they were shocked to realize that Uraraka's score was infinite.

Everyone : Infinity?!

Kaminari : That's amazing! She got "infinity"!

Next up to throw the ball was Rex who walks into the middle of the white circle as Aizawa tossed him another softball. Blue streaks then start to appear on Rex's left arm as it transforms into another one of his machines.

Rex then drops the ball behind of him before the maw on the back of the cannon opens up and slams into the ground, grabbing the ball and the ground around of it. He then aims the cannon up into the air and then fires a blast of concrete that flew through the air for a few meters.

After he shot the ball into the air, Aizawa showed Rex's results to the class and they saw that he got a score 715 meters.

Rex : *smiles* Too easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Mic : Machine Name : Slam Cannon! The slam cannon is a large orange projectile cannon that Rex can transform either arm into! Similar to a rocket launcher, it is positioned to rest on his shoulder! However, it does not produce its own ammo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After it was Rex's turn he goes over to his classmates as it was now Midoriya's turn to throw the softball. The green haired boy walks over to the white circle and stands in the middle of it as he was getting ready to throw the softball, when Rex noticed that he wasn't using his Quirk for the entire test.

Rex : Why isn't he using his Quirk? 

Jiro : Now that you mention it, he hasn't.

Rex : He destroyed a zero point robot with just one punch during the entrance exam. 

Jiro : *surprised* Seriously?

Rex : *nods* Yeah. I know that it hurts him after but he should seriously do something before he gets last place.

Midoriya overhears Rex's comment and tightens his grip on the softball. He then brings his arm back and starts to use his Quirk as his entire arm began to glow and threw the ball, however, his Quirk suddenly deactivated as he was only able to throw it 46 meters.

Midoriya : *shocked* I was definitely trying to use it just now... 

Aizawa : I erased your Quirk...

Suddenly, Midoriya feels an intimidating presence nearby and turns to where he felt it and soon sees Aizawa, the culprit that was behind of his Quirk's sudden deactivation.

Aizawa : That entrance exam was definitely not rational enough. Even a kid like you was accepted. 

Midoriya : *confused* You erased my Quirk? 

Midoriya then notices the goggles that Aizawa was wearing around his neck and immediately realizes who he was.

Midoriya : Those goggles... I see! You can erase other people's Quirks with your Quirk just by looking at them. The Erasure Hero : Erasure Head!

Sero : Eraser! I don't know him.

Ashido : I've heard of him. He's an underground hero.

Aizawa : *to Midoriya* From what I can tell, you can't control your Quirk, can you? Do you intend to become incapacitated again and have someone save you? 

Midoriya : Th-That's not my intention--

He was then suddenly cut off when the cloth around Aizawa wraps around his body as his homeroom teacher brings Midoriya closer to him and was a few inches away.

Aizawa : Whatever your intention, I'm saying that's what those around will be forced to do. In the past, there was an oppressively passionate who saved over a thousand people by himself and created a legend. Even if you have the same reckless valor, you'll just be decked and turn into a useless doll after saving one person. Izuku Midoriya. With your power, you can't become a hero.

Aizawa soon deactivates his Quirk, Erasure, as the cloth unwraps from around Midoriya's body.

Aizawa : I've returned your Quirk. You have two turns for the ball throw. Hurry up and get it over with.

Aizawa walks away from Midoriya who goes back over to the white circle and stands in the middle of it while looking down at the ground.

He then looks back up and brings his arm back and starts to use his Quirk once again, but this time he focused his power in his finger as he launches it up high into the air with incredible power.

Aizawa looks down at his phone and sees that Midoriya was able to launch the softball 705.4 meters when he hears a voice call out to him.

Midoriya : Mr. Aizawa...

Aizawa then looks up and sees that Midoriya had clenched his fist while also noticing that his finger was broken.

Midoriya : I can still move!

Aizawa : *impressed* This kid...

Rex then hears a few small explosions a few feet away and sees that Bakugo had ran from the rest of his students and was running straight towards Midoriya.

Bakugo : Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!

Before Bakugo could even reach Midoriya, Aizawa's cloth wraps around the U.A. student's body and stops him in his tracks.

Bakugo : *struggling* What the--? These cloths are hard...!

Aizawa : They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy. Jeez... Don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over. I have dry eye!

Everyone : ( It's such a waste, since his Quirk is so amazing! )

Aizawa : *releases Bakugo* We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready. 

=================================================================================================================

[ Time Skip ]

After going through the next couple of tests, the results of the test were finally in. Since some of Rex's builds couldn't help him with the some of the tests, he had to do then the normal way.

Aizawa : Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once.

The Erasure Hero presses a button on his phone as a hologram showing the results of the Quirk assessment test. 

1. Momo Yaoyorozu

2. Shoto Todoroki

3. Katsuki Bakugo

4. Tenya Iida

5. Rex Salazar

6. Mezo Shoji

7. Fumikage Tokoyami

8. Mashirao Ojiro

9. Ejiro Kirishima

10. Mina Ashido

11. Ochaco Uraraka

12. Koji Koda

13. Tsuyu Asui

14. Yugo Aoyama

15. Hanta Sero

16. Denki Kaminari

17. Kyoka Jiro

18. Toru Hagakure

19. Minoru Mineta

20. Izuku Midoriya 

Aizawa : By the way, I was lying about the expulsion. It was a rational way to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks.

Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida : WHAAAT?!

Yaoyorozu : Of course that was a lie. It should've been obvious if you just thought it through.

Kaminari, Rex, Jiro, Mineta : ( I didn't notice... )

Sero : *to Kirishima* That was a little nerve-wracking, huh? 

Kirishima : I'll take up the challenge anytime!

Aizawa : *walking away* With that, we're done here. There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom so when you get back, look over them. 

Rex : I know that U.A. isn't supposed to be a normal school, but... I can promise you, for a first day this is NOT normal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1K 41
In a world where 70 percent of the population are born with superpowers called quirks, there are two professions. These are heroes and villains. Gran...
1.4M 30.9K 88
It all began in China, In Qing Qing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in va...
4.8M 262K 145
There are plenty of quirks nobody has ever heard of. They pop up all the time. With each new generation comes a wave of possibilities for power, and...
64.3K 2.4K 38
They say that with the birth of a baby with Bio-luminescent powers, the dream of super powers became a reality. Soon, 80% of the population having wh...