Woolly Jumpers || Nativity

Por blink_and_youre_dead

Paul Maddens wasn't a fan of Christmas in the slightest. Robin Harper loved the festive season more than anyt... Mais

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Woolly Jumpers

729 6 4
Por blink_and_youre_dead

Paul Maddens wasn't a fan of Christmas in the slightest. Robin Harper loved the festive season more than anything else in the world. It was only natural that they were best friends. And, well, maybe a little more than that.

• - - •

Disclaimer!!!
I do not own Nativity. I do not own the cast or the characters. The only things I own are my changes to the storyline and my original characters: Robin and Jamie Harper. I do not own the character of Matt either, just the change that he is related to my original characters. Please do not copy my work. Any similarities to real life are purely coincidence.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4.8K 125 20
A couple of months after moving away, the Byers family and Eleven come back to Hawkins to celebrate the holidays. Will is delighted with his new life...
86.4K 3.6K 27
When that time of the year rolls by, the feeling of warmth and joy fills Mackenzie Ziegler. Enjoying and embracing Christmas time as much as she coul...
5.1K 426 11
CHRISTMAS AND CHILL ❝ wanna christmas and chill? ❞ ❝ what the hell is christmas and chill? ❞ in which two lonely college students spend christmas ev...
73 1 9
COMPLETED Chrisember always had a love for the winter season; the snow, the cute romance movies, the joy that goes with the season, but above all she...