I Knew It Was You (Kellic)(Mp...

By WinsorMoon

Kellin suddenly started a new life after his mom, sister, and him managed to escape his father. After settlin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31(Final)

Chapter 23

88 5 4
By WinsorMoon

Originally Updated: August 4, 2016

Updated: August 25, 2022

"I could at least carry something," I tried to reason with Vic. A week after he had shown me our place we were ready to move in. I knew I wasn't going to be able to carry a box, but I could at least handle small things. Vic wanted me to rest though while everyone else took care of moving everything. As sweet as that is, I felt useless sitting in the car. "You're fine baby, I really would prefer if you rest for now. I know you'll dive into unpacking and decorating the house, so let us take care of the heavy lifting," he told me in a sweet tone. A small pout formed over my lips, "What about small things?" I asked. "They've already been moved in, those were the first things to go Princess. I'm sorry, maybe you, Justin, and Tony could ride to the store? You guys can hangout and possibly get more things we need for the house?" He said handing me five twenties from his wallet. That would definitely be better than just sitting here. "Okay, I'll go find them," I told him with a small smile. I pecked his lips before waddling inside our place. It was already starting to look full with all the boxes scattered everywhere, I can't wait to unpack later.

I stopped Justin as he was exiting the kitchen, "Hey you wanna go to the store?" The boy smiled, "Heck yeah! Give me an excuse to not lift another box." I chuckled at his words. "Okay, I'm gonna find Tony." I told him before walking deeper into the house. I didn't see him outside so he had to be in here somewhere. I checked the babies room not seeing anyone, so I continued on toward the bedroom where I heard quiet sounds. I peered my head inside my eyes widening at the sight I saw. Mike had Tony pressed up against the wall with his tongue very much down his throat. I would say I'm surprised but I knew that was coming. They had been flirting with each other for so long, I was wondering when a move would be made. I took a few steps back just so I could call for Tony and make it seem as if I were just approaching the room, "Tony!" The boy walked out of the room with rose colored cheeks, "What's up?"

"Wanna come to the store with Justin and I?" I asked. Thinking for a moment he then nodded, "Sure! We can take my car."

-

"My back," I groaned as we finally made it to the checkout. I helped put the items on the belt before pushing the basket forward. The boys and I made small conversation as the cashier rang up all of our items, I pulled my wallet out to pay when all of the sudden I heard shouting. "Don't let them leave the store!!" I looked around thinking I would be seeing some wild goose chase. Instead the security guard approached me quickly. I wasn't even running, why are they in such a hurry? "We aren't doing anything," I said furrowing my eyebrows. "Yeah? Well what's inside your shirt? You're way too young to have a beer gut!" How does this guy know how old I am or what my situation is? "I- um-" I stammered, is he even going to believe me when I say that I'm pregnant? This situation was beginning to anger me. I shouldn't even have to explain this! "That's because it's not a beer gut, I'm pregnant." I folded my arms. The security guard laughed and shook his head, "That's a lie. Give it up, you're not leaving here with all that product." I was taken aback, I haven't had to deal with this the whole time. "He's not lying you know? He's buying a hundred dollars worth of groceries already!" Justin said, stepping forward. All of the sudden the guard reached forward and lifted my shirt up roughly, "Hey!!" I shouted and he let me go with wide eyes seeing my stomach. "How dare you put your hands on me? You don't even know me!" I shouted absolutely fuming, I'm sure there was steam coming out of my ears. That was so embarrassing! I didn't want my stomach exposed for the whole store to see. "If need be I could've done that myself without exposing everything to everyone! You asshole!!" The security guard began to apologize, "I didn't know it was possible-"

"Doesn't give you the right to violate my consent!" With those words I could feel myself starting to calm down now seeing his expression become apologetic. "I'm so sorry!" A manager came over to me. "Hank, go sit at your station please we'll talk soon." The security walked away from us and the manager began to speak again, "Is there anything I can do to help this situation? I'm so sorry," He apologized. "Thank you, I just don't think I'll ever be coming here again." I said letting out a huff of air. "How about your groceries are on us? I can even throw in a coupon for next time," He said. I wasn't going to pass that opportunity up, might as well take something good out of this. "That would be wonderful. Thank you," I said. The manager went over to the cashier that was checking us out and pressed a few buttons before a receipt came right out of the dispenser. "Thank you for coming, have a good day." The manager said as the rest of our bags were put into the cart. "Thanks," I gave as much of a smile as I could. My nerves were still bothered by that situation.

"I can't believe that happened!" Tony said as we walked outside. "I can't either, that was ridiculous," I muttered running a hand along my bump. "It escalated so quickly, I almost didn't know how to react." Justin said. Luckily it wasn't that far a walk from the car, and we were able to unload the basket quickly due to how many pairs of hands we had. "I'm happy he didn't hurt them, with the way he snatched my shirt up I thought he might." I said after I got settled in my seat. "I almost lunged at him until I saw you had it handled," Justin said. The ride back to the house helped calm my nerves. All the boxes were unloaded out of the truck already, so I guess unpacking will be the main goal from here on forward. "We're back," I announced, opening the door. "Hello gorgeous boy," Vic smiled, taking the bags I was holding out of my hands. "Hi honey," I smiled softly. The other's eyebrows furrowed and he looked me up and down before putting the bags on the counter. "What's wrong? You were super happy when you left," he asked me. "There was a situation at the grocery store," I briefly explained. "What happened?" he asked as the rest of the groceries were put onto the counter. "Security guard thought I was stealing. So he pulled my shirt up without asking," I walked over to our L-shaped couch, sitting down humming in relief. This is why Vic hasn't let me help all day, he knew I'd get tired quickly. "That guy is lucky I wasn't there." From the tone in his voice I could tell he was trying to not become upset. "Believe me, I gave him an earful." I chuckled letting my head fall onto the pillow. "You did?"
"Hell yeah he did! He screamed at him," Tony chimed in. "That's my baby," Vic muttered with a small laugh and pecked my lips. "I'm glad you all are okay though," he let out a sigh.

Later that day since the truck was unpacked, the boys helped us unpack some of our things. As a thank you I ordered pizza for dinner. We all sat on the couch talking while we ate and it was quiet due to everyone stuffing their faces. "One more garlic knot," I went to get up but Vic grabbed my plate from my hands. "I got it Princess." That caused a smile to appear on my face, "Thank you babe." I relaxed in my spot with a happy sigh. I looked around the room, taking in the fact that I no longer live with my mother. Vic and I don't have to worry about anyone popping in on us. I don't have to share my bathroom with anyone but Vic, at least not for a long while. I have an amazing boyfriend and we have three babies on the way. Life is good right now. Vic handed my plate back to me sitting down. "Haven't you had like five of those?" Austin asked playfully. "Hey you try eating for four people," I said right before taking a bite out of the bread. We sat and talked for a few minutes before Jaime and Justin were ready to leave. Not too long after that Austin, Mike, and Tony also left, leaving Vic and I by ourselves.

"Since we have a head start on the bedroom I was thinking of unpacking some of the triplets room? I'm really excited to decorate it." I told Vic as he helped me up from my spot on the couch. "Okay baby, I'm gonna hop on the game. I'm a bit tired," he gave me a smile. "I understand honey, you did a lot of work today." The man grabbed his controller before puckering his lips. After giving him a quick yet sweet kiss, I made my way to the babies room. I grabbed the Bluetooth speaker off the counter on my way. Upon walking in the doorway I wondered where I should start. I picked the first box out of the pile opening it. "I'm starting with the beds I guess," I said to myself, picking up one of the blankets in the box. As I began dressing the beds I listened to music. Since there was no one else in the room and I was positive Vic had his headphones on I began to sing. I did that while I went through all the boxes separating things that couldn't have a place yet. It was another hour when Vic made me nearly jump out of my skin by peering his head in the door. "You sound beautiful," He laughed, fully walking into the room. "You're trying to give me a heart attack. Thank you though," I smiled as he came over to me. "The room's already starting to gain character," he hugged me, pressing a sweet kiss to my cheek. "Thank you babe. We need to get a dresser or drawers of some sort," I told him. "Okay, I'm off again tomorrow we can look."

A few seconds passed before Vic pulled away from me. The man grabbed my hands looking me right into my eyes. He had something to tell me, and whatever it must be doesn't seem bad. "What is it?" I asked my curiosity getting the better of me. "Hold on actually," letting go of my hands he went and grabbed my phone. He found one of my favorite love songs, "Sad Song'' by We The Kings. The man came back over to me grabbing my hands causing me to giggle. What is he doing? " Because of you my life is changing in so many wonderful ways that I never expected before.." I'm already melting. "..You're everything I could've ever wanted in a partner and more. Everyday I learn to be a better person with you. I've never given my heart to anyone, and I'm glad that I've given it to you because you've handled it with all the care and love I could ever ask for. There's really no one else I'd rather spend the rest of my days with so I have a question." With a soft smile on his features, Vic got down on one knee. "Oh my god," I gasped, wiping away tears that had already fallen. "I was going to ask you this later but I'm impatient," he said with a chuckle, pulling a red velvet box from his pocket. I can't believe this is really happening, Vic is proposing to me. I bit my bottom lip in anticipation. "My gorgeous Princess, will you marry me?" The man opened the box revealing a gorgeous elegant ring with diamonds encasing a ruby, with gold vines also encasing the diamonds. My heart pumped pure warmth as I couldn't help it when I hopped on my tip toes while nodding my head, "Yes!!" Grabbing my left hand he slid the engagement ring onto my finger. I then cupped his cheeks in my hands kissing his lips slowly yet fervidly. He stood up managing to keep our lips connected and placed his hand on my hips.

When he pulled away he let our foreheads rest against one another. I giggled softly as I felt the babies moving around, "All the commotion woke them up, Mommy's sorry." The man pecked my lips before getting back down on his knee. "You're just as happy that your mom said yes to me huh? I promise we'll be the best parents for you all, and you'll grow up in a healthy household. Dad loves you guys so much," he butterfly kissed my tummy. This man was going to turn me into a pile of mush tonight. This is a huge commitment he's made to me today. I feel more confident that he's taking us more seriously everyday. Vic stood pressing a sweet kiss to my lips before saying, "I love you as well."
"I love you too handsome."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 2.3K 31
Kellin Quinn had a traumatic upbringing and since has had a hard time staying out of his head. He is sickened by what he loves, and despite trying so...
85.7K 4.4K 30
Recently after Vic had gotten out of an abusive relationship, he meets Kellin, a college student majoring in fine arts, who had just moved into town...
51.6K 3.1K 13
Vic Fuentes is your typical popular guy, openly gay and no stranger to casual sex. Kellin Quinn is shy, soft-spoken, and a complete introvert. Vic ha...
51.8K 2.2K 12
submissive kellin quinn loves his partner, vic. he would call him his boyfriend, but he isn't allowed. vic treats kellin like pure shit, but he won't...