๐’๐„๐€๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐…๐€๐“๐„. | ๐˜ผ ๏ฟฝ...

By blueburbeloved

(COVER CREATED BY: @-lantea) in which the sons and daughters of the most infamous heroes and villains attend... More

๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—— ๐—™๐—”๐—ง๐—˜. - ๐˜š๐˜ ๐˜•๐˜–๐˜—๐˜š๐˜๐˜š
i. ๐˜™๐˜œ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜š -
ii. ๐˜š๐˜“๐˜–๐˜›๐˜š -
iii. ๐˜๐˜–๐˜™๐˜” -
vi. ๐˜”๐˜๐˜•๐˜•๐˜๐˜Œ'๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜Š๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™ -
v. ๐˜”๐˜๐˜•๐˜ˆ'๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜Š๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™ -
vii. ๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜› -
viii. ๐˜š๐˜๐˜๐˜—๐˜š -
๐Ÿช

PROLOGUE

119 5 3
By blueburbeloved

CEDONIA

raised by a lonesome vampire hunter, cedonia was abandoned as a baby and was saved by her adoptive father; eric brooks who also went by the name of blade. cedonia was trained at a younger age by her father to slaughter the most bloodthirsty vampires out there, learning any form of martial arts to defend herself. cedonia had the strengths of a vampire but none of their weaknesses such as lead or sunlight. the only thing that was a threat to her was her thirst for blood. her father knew that it would come to be a challenge for her as it was for himself, teaching her to control her urges and suppress her thirst with a serum that he also used. the bond between her and her father appears to be cold, but deep down they both truly care about each other as cedonia is consistently worried about eric's health as he slowly grows old. now being 19 years old, she is now forced to enrol in etheral academy simply because eric wants what's best for her.

THEODORE

"never forget who you are." thats all theo knew at the tender age of six, watching his beautiful home he adored get torn from him during an attack on his magical village. the avengers had destroyed his home, along with the aid of lexcorp, killing all civillians, but one. just after the atrocity, young theodore was adopted by famed surgeon and sorcerer: doctor stephen strange and his beloved wife christine, though theodore had a rocky relationship with his adopted father, his new mother was nothing but golden; she adored theo more than anything in the world, cradling him when he was sad, kissing his booboos, even as he grew up christine was always coddling over him, babying her little darling. stephen had trained theodore on the gifts of his magic, raising him to be practically perfect -- that 'must-be-perfect' attitude and development of a god complex led to the son of the famous kind sorcerer becoming an absolute asshole to those around him. that left stephen and christine no choice as they watched their boy destroy his future via drugs, alcohol and other dangerous things; it was time for theodore to move on. theodore strange-palmer, welcome to etheral academy.

VIVIENNNE

though it is an odd mystery as to how he was born, vivienne rogers was welcomed into the world by his adoring parents and many, many aunts and uncles. though raised in an unconditional loving environment, vivienne's self-esteem and mental health had not been the best, especially during his teenage years. being the son of the leader of the most famous organisation in the world meant there were bound to be deadly consequences for the youngster's psyche; vivienne's aggression levels rise to the highest they had ever been, leading to vivienne displacing that agression to those around him. similar to theodore, vivienne's parents wanted nothing but happiness for their son, so they made the heartbreaking decision to send their only boy away to etheral academy, hoping that he would sort himself out sooner rather than later.

MARIGOLD

cheeky, sassy and a little too smart for her own good, would be the perfect way to describe young marigold 'goldie' quinzel. cheeky like harley but smart like ivy, goldie is easily a kid you don't wanna get into trouble with, not just because of her rather scary mother, but because of her unpredictability and her sharp insults which are mean enough to even make deacon kent himself cry. though not interested in anyone, marigold is a soul who can be relied upon easily. after careful consideration, goldie herself decided to enroll into etheral academy, thinking it would be the best place to tame her wild behaviour, but also teach her the necessary skills needed to continue the legacy of her beloved parents.

DAMIAN

at first glance, you might see damian as a spoiled brat but that in fact is untrue, although his mother, selina kyle, a wealthy 'socialite' and secretly the infamous catwoman, spoiled her son with the most expensive gifts and toys, pampering him and exposing her son to the luxurious lifestyle. even teaching him how to become a mischievous thief like herself. if she wasn't spending money on animal protection organisations, she'd spend them on her sweet little son. as he matured, damian wanted to see more of the world, outside of the splendorous life he was given. damian had secretly decided to apply to ethereal high, despite his mother disapproving of damian's true ideals of not wanting to become the next 'cat burglar', damian had still applied to etheral academy. ready to unteach himself the way of the cat, in hopes of becoming the better hero that he wanted to be.

DAMINE

a human girl trying to live life, damine todd found herself enrolled into the infamous etheral academy -- though not there by choice, damine soon found life at the academy was rather pleasant, new friends in a position like her. like most teenage girls, damine found herself constantly bickering with her just as childish father, her getting annoyed that she could never have her own way when it came down to her freedom or her studies. damine had never fitted in at school, if she was made to wear a uniform then she would decorate it with her own taste and style -- arguably a fashion icon. unlike the other children of the villains and heroes in attendance, damine found previous high school life easy, making friends wherever she went; whether it was for her kindness (when she wanted to be) or just her being plain cool.

REUBEN

having been born into a life of sex, luxury and crime, reuben luthor's fate had presumably been sealed the second he entered the world. born to criminal billionaire lex luthor and an unknown ex-lexcorp employee, reuben had been reminded constantly of his destiny for greatness, the unimaginable wealth that, though not legally or morally right, would one day be his. young reuben had been teased during his younger school years, his preference on femininity and keeping his grades up to popularity and drugs had made him a popular punching bag at school. his father did nothing to help him. instead blaming poor reuben for his weaknesses and his choice not to fight back from his bullies. thats when the billionaire decided to enroll his heir into the infamous etheral academy where the young teenager formed close bonds with many other kids of supervillains, including his secret friendship with theodore strange-palmer, the two having shared a room with one another at their time at the academy, bonding over their love for taylor swift.

CHARLIE

talented and gifted is what you can perfectly describe charlie, she quickly learnt her abc's at the age of one, knew how to problem-solve at the age of five, and already got the hang of using her powers as if it was nothing despite half of her life being homeschooled due to her true appearance, she was taught very well and was trained to be one of the best in both smarts and combat. charlie would also be taught how to hide her true self by her mother, creating a false identity in order to keep herself safe. originally, young charlie was meant to apply for xavier's school; gifted for youngsters, but the somewhat rivalry between charles xavier and her father made it difficult for her to even place in an application. which led her to the alternative: etheral academy. 

RENE

little is known about rene harkness, the mysterious witch who was adopted from a young age. however what is known about her is that she is not someone to mess with. rene is known for her curses on those she doesn't like and if you happen to be her unlucky victim then prepare for a round of annoyance. like most villain kids, it was rene's own choice to enroll in etheral academy, though it was a quick regret -- depsite the tough exterior, rene had a good heart, seeing what that stupid deacon kent and his equally stupid friends did to those younger and smaller than them made her mad. she had hexed vivienne first, though it hadn't been a good move as theodore himself was a sorcerer -- rene woke up in her dorm the following day having her pillow changed into one large and slimy frog. so, the rivalry between the sorcerer and the witch began.

LULLABY-SYMPHONY

lullaby-symphony prince, the daughter of diana "wonder woman" prince is an amazonian american with her father, fully human while her mother seems to be from another planet. as a result of being born into a rich family, please may think of her as stuck up and snobbish, when she's already being encouraged by her mother to donate money and old clothes to orphaned children as it would be "just what heroes do", it felt natural. though, things got tense as little lu grew. her mother and daughter still had a sweet bond over similar interests and activist movements while exploring by flight. but it was when she turned 16 that things began to get rough, her powers were truly developing, and yet she only thought it was natural. but now to discover, lulu thought that she could finally show the others in her class she isn't what they thought she was. and yet, it didn't result that well, in fact, it turned into a stoning ground for them to punch her, saying how she'll never be like her mother and that she was a monster, and, she believed them. diana saw her daughter suffering and decided to have the girl move schools, ending up in ethereal academy. and while it was, odd to say the least, perhaps a change would at least calm her nerves and work toward a positive mindset.

DEACON

superman's son. THE superman's son. a title that would be greatly adored by those around young deacon kent -- unfortunately for him, that title meant nothing but fake friendships, publicity and a lack of privacy. being a high school kid only made it worse. every year it seemed deacon had a new friend group and every year they would drop him after getting their quick 15 minutes of fame. deacon hated this feeling, being used and abused by all those around him. as he got older, his mental health had started to deteriorate, he had made the decision to leave his old high school and start fresh at etheral academy -- deacon fitted in perfectly, instantly rising to the top of the school hierarchy as easily the most powerful student in attendance, he related to young vivienne rogers' struggles and the two formed a close bond with one another; that wasn't necessarily a good thing. the two were known for picking on some of the weaker and younger kids at their school, theodore strange-palmer sometimes joining in with them. but there was no one who deacon enjoyed humiliating and teasing more than reuben luthor and rene harkness.

BLAZE

acrobatics, stealth and fighting skills was all that blaze was taught from her adoptive father, the first robin; nightwing, blaze grayson enrolled to etheral academy in hopes of learning how to better defend herself after a traumatic incident. because of this -- blaze had grown to be insecure, the aftermath had left her with scars and it was common to see her to cover her legs, she would never be seen with shorts or even skirts. blaze wanted to follow in her father's footsteps yet had the urge to get revenge on those who had harmed her, her dream of becoming a strong vigilante had led her to be befriended by lullaby-symphony prince and the two would train together after school. sometimes, cedonia brooks would secretly come along as a coach for the two despite her not really wanting to be seen around them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
322K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...