President Perfect.

By Anti_socialnerd

this story is actual shit and idk where i was going with it but read if you want🤷🏼‍♀️ Bruce Yamada was a pe... More

-Intro-
0 0 1
0 0 2
0 0 3
0 0 4
a/n
Another a/n
GET TO KNOW ME!!😊
0 0 6
Another a/n (i am so sorry.)

0 0 5

217 7 2
By Anti_socialnerd

sorry its so short i felt bad about not posting but i didnt wanna write too much.

warnings:
short
slight eating disorder

___________________________________________________________

VANCE HOPPER'S POV
________________________

I'm worried about bruce, he hasn't been eating much. I walk into my room, Bruce was laying on the bed, faced towards the wall. "Bruce...?" I question. Bruce just groaned, curling further into himself. "Bruce, come on, you gotta eat, love." I spoke softly, sitting on the bed next to him. "Not hungry." He mumbled, rolling over so he was on his back. "Could you at least drink some water...?" I rubbed his shoulder a little, silently begging him to drink some water. "Fine..." He whispered, sitting up slowly. I sighed in relief, getting up to get him some water.

I walked to the kitchen, filling a plastic cup with water before walking back to Bruce. "I got you some water, dear." I handed him the cup, his hands were shaking as he took a sip of it. "I- I wanna try to eat." He mumbled, finishing his water. "Are you sure? You don't have to if you don't want to, we can wait until you're ready!" I cupped my hand around his face, placing s fot kiss on his lips. "Yeah, yeah I'm ready." He smiled. Jesus. I've missed his smile so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.7K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
603K 30.5K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
444K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
177K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...