🍂✨The Epic Turns

By Neera_prakriti

The Epic turns.... The Mahakavya is perplexed like a net either it's people or politics "Choose wisely life... More

Everything....starts
Chapter 1✨
chapter 2- dwaparyuga
Chapter 3- Start of turns
chapter 4-uncertain nights
🌼Charecter aesthetics🌼
chapter 5- pashuramā shishya
chapter 6- 'Grihmargriti'
authors note
chapter 7- "A change for the future"
chapter 8- vrisha- "The LOST princess"
New cover and pfp
Chapter 9 - Princess and Bonds
Chapter 10- you are a Princess
Chapter 11- अजनबी हाँ! खतरा..
For continuing it....
Chapter 12- Suryaputra is...Mysterious.
Chapter 13- बड़ी समस्याएँ (राक्षस)

Bonus 1...

718 36 12
By Neera_prakriti

Vrushali was walking with her 25kg bag on her shoulders with her companions around why she even agreed upon this trip to the jungle to many things.

"Deviya hame araam karna chhaiye asai hii chalte rahe raat ho jayegi fir kaha jayenge" she said to her companion and leader she had a yellow badge on.

"Sahi keh rahi ho tum chalo Rajni,Nilanda,Priya tum sabb ek tent bana lo Vrushali mai,diya ek bana lenge" all of them started setting their things it was a cold night not much but still.

Deviya the group leader lit up the fire getting some heat all of them took some chai and coffee in their hands before chit chatting.

"Vrushali tunee toh pehle hii padh rakha hoga na exam ke liye.." Diya asked.

"Ha ha...madam padhaku aur kitabi kida asai hii thodi jani jatii hai" Priya added.

Vrushali took a sip before saying.

"Aree yaar nahi hui hai padhai meri aur ek baat bolu maine abhi tak bhism aur yudhisthir ki research papers nahi kiye hai pata nahi kya hoga.." she said.

Vrushali was a college student but a researcher too from a small age she always wanted to relate to mahabharat her name was Vrushali even though not a prominent character it was still like a devi of sacrifice and performed sati but she still believed she didn't do it quite right whatever she was currently doing some research on the famous dharmaraj of Mahabharata.

"Ohho yaar kitni boring hai tu hamesha mahabharat...this that karn yudhisthir pata nahi kya kya pata chale kisi din sach me tujhe shri krishna lene chale ayye firr jana waha aur bethkar sabka interview lena" Rajni joked.

"Ha aur nahi toh kya.." all laughed at the comment of Nilanda.

"Bas karo aur dekho itni der ho gayi abhi hame bari bari jagna hai mera shift 3 sai 5 baje tak hai mai tabb tak sane chali.

Vrushali got inside her tent while all her friends accept deviya who will be currently petrolling as living in a forest of gujrat and sleeping like nothing is not easy they have to be careful and one has to keep while the others sleep.

Deviya had to keep an eye out for 2 hours then Rajni,Priya,Nilanda,Vrushali and Diya...

Deviya kept an open eye and stayed when Rajni took her place finally after her good night sleep as the night continued it was 2:45 am a guss was heard but Nilanda keeping an eye didn't care and just thought it was the rabbit who ran.

At 2:55 am vrushali got outside and looked at nilanda who was trying to keep an open eye
She chuckled and kept her hand on her shoulder.

"Ahh!dushman!!" Nilanda screamed and turned only to find vrushali she sighed a relief.

"Ha toh abhi sabko utha deti tu aur ja soja abhi meri baari hai rehne ki ja warna pata chala hame sher nai kha liya.." vrushali said as Nilanda's face lit up on the talk of sleep she kissed vrushali on cheek.

"Hayee!meri chuhiya thank you mai chali.." she ran happily towards the tent.

"Pagal.." vrushali mumbled.

She sat on the wooden log near the fire with a mug of hot milk pouring in her cup while mixing with coffee.

She looked up and it was so cold even though it was not all winter but still ok.

She looked towards the tents and smiled all her friends were literally sleeping like kumbhkaran she should have taken an early shift maybe deviya is getting a good sleep after all but still she sighed.

She took a sip of the coffee and closed her eyes her hands were covered with hand gloves but still a gust of wind was there.

She opened her eyes but closed them again nature and vrushali were best friends after all.

A thud was heard from the bushes nearby vrushali looked there but it was too little for a big animal so she finally decided to check and got closed towards it taking her gun(offcourse guys 👁️👄👁️ raat ko kon jungle mai bina hatyaar ke rahega) and getting close she noticed something big in frame a black thing through it was clear.

She pointed the gun when the person turned his face vrushali was taken aback red eyes full of anger dark face as if being molten chaddar on body but still she can easily guess it was the worst thing she saw those eyes she with a hesitation said.

"Kon ho tum.." she knew there was a village nearby but are villagers this scary but it was human she can say the person came up from his place standing up his frame and size were too big as 8feet his big legs as if walked through the whole earth without anything the person looked starved for years but still strong to strangle her.

"App..." He stated his voice was hoarse and stiff but still he had sanity.

"Ha.." she replied he came out of the bushes and walked near her.

"Maaf kijiyega ham yaha sai guzar raha tha aur ajj hame kuch khane ko bhi nahi mila apke pass kuch hoga toh..." He said his eyes were on her the whole time.

She nodded and took out some fruits and a pack of boxes from her bag and tried handing in.

The person observed the box before taking his hand out from his black chaddar as if two big moulders were too big for 3x of her hand.

"This person is he a monster or something" she thought before he looked at her stiffned.

She was taken aback when he finally sat down at nearby rock.

"Baba app hai kon aur yaha..".

"Suryakanta bulao hame.." he said his voice was clear and vivid she was taken aback as if she knew this person but still saw him the first time.

She smiled and said
" App bade hai mujhse mai kaise"
She said but he cut her off.

"App rishte mai ham sai badi hai toh bula sakti hai.." which rishta was talking about and it made her believe he had a sanity but his talks she was slowly thinking that he was a freak.

"Acha wo sabb chodiye app.. suryakanta kaha sai hai.."  vrushali questioned.

"Hastinapur.." he answered
She looked at him and furrowed her brows nobody called it Hastinapur anymore but still she nodded.

"Vrushali apko nahi lagta apne issh sandwich mai thoda zyada sauce de diya hai" pahari people still had knowledge she was impressed.

"Wo mai thoda jaldi mai..."she stopped he just called out her name she never told before asking she looked at her badge ya she is taking a name of her in three languages how can she forget.

"Jaldi kaam nahi karna chahiye sankat atta hai" he said eating the Apple and smiling his eyes were red but still he smiled.

"Huh apka matlab?" She was confused about what he was talking about and what work.

"Kuch nahi bhab...hamara matlab vrushali kya apko amarta pai vishwas hai" he asked out suddenly.

"Nahi mujhe nahi lagta iss dharti pai joh ayega wo jayega" she stated he looked at her and smiled like a genuine one.

"Dhanyawaad yeh kehne ke liye kash yeh sach hota" he said.

She was getting more and more confused of course this was true if not mahadev he was always there so he can't be counted it is true definitely true.

"Nahi sach hamesha adha hii hota hai pura nahi" this blanket man was more and more confusing.

"Acha...wo...apko nahi lagta apko kuch kapde pehen lene chahiye mera matlab apne kafi sayad halke kapde pehne hai" she stated
"Nahi jarurat nahi mujhe fark nahi parta" he said

'He is surely insane' Vrushali thought.

Suryakanta touched his forehead and took off the cloth on his forehead his hairs were long covering his face half a little she noticed something between the hairs something deep but still ignored.

She can literally say that if he was young around 20 and not like this girls would fall for him like even if he was so bad looking at his characteristics tell her that a well built man with good soft hairs she didn't knew but this image came deep red eyes maybe not those scary ones and not this scared but strong built and rough but delicate skin.

Out of finally a lot of rambling she finally said.

"Apke sar par kya hua hai.." she questioned...

He looked at her.

"Kuruvansh...ant....kaunteya.." he mumbled.

She couldn't hear it clearly but still made it out.

"App dekhengi ki kya hua hai mujhe" he questioned back.

She sat for silence before answering.

"Ha kyu nahi apko chot aayi hai toh mere pass dawai hai" she said.

He just looked at her again and removed his hair from there only to see a big hole as if his brain of that part was struck out of it blood out of it.

"Apko yeh chot kaise aayi" she was scared looking at it but still managed to say.

"Warna app kaise milti hame ajj iske bina" he stated this man was making her break it.

"Dekhiye..." She was cut off by the familiar voice.

"Vrushali kya hua tujhe dekh 5:15 hogaya tunee mujhe kyu nahi uthaya itni der ho gayi ja soja 7 baje ham sabko nikalna hai" Diya said.

"Ha wo inke sath..." She turned around to find the place empty her face was in shock and many emotions together as if she could never meet that person again he was just a passerby getting some food.

"Aree kya huwa aur tunee apna khana kha kyu liye baad mai kha leti ham pahuchne hii wale thai ajj nihar gaon" she said and continued after looking at the shock and confused vrushali "chal chod fir se koi sapna hoga ja soja mai dekh lungi".

"Ha ha...wo.." she stammered.

"Kya wo wo vrushali tu soja warna uth nahi payegi" she said again.

"Acha..." She said finally defeated and got inside the tent tugging to her bed before thinking about that person that scar she finds it familiar but where?.

To be continued....

Ok so who wad this person whatever anyone can guess i got this sudden idea after i was reading about the curse and incident it took a good turn for my story of course.

Yours Neera..

i will post some bonus if i have something in mind.

Thanks:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 841 27
mending bonds, the changed epic , book 1. mahabharata, the gratest spiritual epic of all time. so many things happend in the said epic . many of us...
65.9K 3K 47
~ An Unique Wedding ~ • Book 1 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Pandavas, the demi-gods, five most powerful warriors in the whole world faced a lot of h...
5.1K 292 15
Her eyes, brown like the mud she fell on, shed tears. Her hair, soft like a silk sari draped around her, laid on her shoulder even though they were r...
51.7K 2.3K 14
There are two primary choices in life : to accept conditions as they exist or accept responsibility for changing them - Devakinandana Vāsudeva Krishn...